Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You get me," she said with a soft giggle. She then gently took me to the shower and scrubbed me from top to bottom even though we had just left the shower. She grabbed the nail brush and did my fingernails for me. When we got out she helped me dry off and I returned the favor. It was already getting dark out so she made some ham & turkey on some great whole wheat bread that she picks up from the deli on Main street. We each had an ice cream sandwich which she had picked up on sale while shopping earlier in the week.

Thursday was a blur. The president had left the Virginia office and was coming to our office this afternoon. He called from the airport to let us know he left his laptop behind and needed one tonight. I cloned up a new spare (always have a couple of new spares for the execs as they seem to have a gift for forgetting their laptops or leaving them in rentals). I prepped his profile from top to bottom for him. I tidied it up and brought it to his admin by 2PM. Normally I only take an hour or so but everything had to be perfect for each exec so I have a checklist of apps, printers, home printers, scanners, email accounts, preferred browsers, etc. to test.

I left work at 5PM sharp. We were invited for a dinner party, hosted by Mary and Tom. Mary was turning 35 and Thuy had accepted months ago. I stopped on the way home and bought a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine. I don't really like wine so I had to take the shop owner's word for it that it was a good bottle and at that price it better be. For that much I could have bought several cases of good beer! I need to get my party face on as I'm a bit of an introvert so I needed to move on and think happy thoughts.

I got home and Thuy was already dressed. She was trying on jewelry and getting ready to apply makeup. The makeup and jewelry thing seem like and odd ritual to me. I've never known a guy to get excited about a woman's jewelry or to say she looks so sexy with her makeup caked on like that but women claim they do it to make themselves more attractive.

I showered and shaved, applied a ton of antiperspirant and sat there in my jockeys, hoping I wouldn't get all sweaty again due to the humidity. Fortunately, Thuy had already turned the AC up for me even though she doesn't run nearly as warm as I do. I was dressed and ready to go about 5 minutes later. Thuy was nearly done with her lipstick. We grabbed the wine which I had put in the fridge and headed out the door. I notice Thuy had a nicely wrapped present for Mary in her hand.

There were many people at this shindig as the street had a lot of parked cars by their house. Mary greeted us at the door and gave us both a long hug before she took the bottle of wine and oohed and aahed over it. Hopefully she'll like it although she might have just been being polite.

Unfortunately, I don't follow sports so I'm usually silent most of the time when I'm talking with the guys. Tom asked if I would take a sec to look at his computer while I was there and I took care of an issue with the old drivers and his VPN software. His laptop was there in the den so we didn't have to go far from the crowd as his TV is there. This led his buddies to ask me a ton of computer questions which was great as I didn't want to seem anti-social.

Something was chiming in the kitchen and Tom said that meant the roast was done and we'd be eating in about 10 minutes so we should refill our drinks before dinner. We all started a slow mosey through the hallway to the kitchen. Mary's friends were manning the kitchen taking things out of the oven and putting rolls back in. Tom carved the first roast while I snuck outside to answer a quick call from the VP of marketing. By the time I got back, Mary and Thuy came out of the bedroom with the bottle of wine we brought already half empty. Mary looked like she might have been crying and Thuy looked like she was a little tipsy.

I guess Mary was telling Thuy her suspicions that Tom was cheating on her with some young girl at the office. I don't get that vibe from Tom but I only see him socially a few times a year. I didn't know what to say so I asked where the kids were. Tom said her parents were babysitting them. We sat down and chatted about the newly renovated kitchen and the food which was very good. Mary and Thuy were slowly working on the second half of the bottle throughout the meal along with another glass of champagne at each seat. The cake was brought out as the champagne glasses were refilled. Mary blew out the candles in just 3 tries.

We then went to the living room and people began piling their gifts by Mary. Tom must have a hollow leg as I could swear this was his 4th scotch and he seemed fine but he was getting louder. Mary got lots of stuff like hand vacuums, some utensils for the kitchen, a comforter with a fancy name and soft towels amongst other things. When you see Mary, you tend to think of her as a 24 x 7 mom. She got to Thuy's gift and said in a slurred voice, "are you sure there's anything in there?"

Thuy said, "only one way to find out!"

Mary opened the gift and held it up. It was a very nice, sheer and lacy, babydoll. She then looked it and said, "ha ha, very funny. Tom wouldn't want to see me in this."

Tom stood up and said, "YES, I definitely would! You should try it on tonight to make sure it isn't too tall or short for you. In fact, in case you need to return it, you could go try it on right now. Let's go make sure!" Tom helped Mary to her feet and they went to the bedroom to try on the outfit. I genuinely didn't know if they were kidding around or what but shortly we started to hear giggling and sounded like furniture being moved but then heard some unmistakable sounds. I had no idea if we should stay or not but other guests started giving each other winks and leaving so I gathered up Thuy and we got out of this shindig much, much earlier than I expected. This had to be one of the best big social gathering her friends ever had.

On the way home, Thuy told me she thought about what I had said about Mary earlier in the week and figured maybe she'd needed to make sure Tom saw her as a woman, not just the mother of his children. She nodded her head, as a way of patting herself on the back. Thuy mentioned that Mary was not only sure that he was cheating but Mary didn't blame him as she had forgotten how to be a sexy wife, not just a mom.

By the time we got back home Thuy had pretty much passed out. I scooped her little body out of the car and put her on the bed while I stripped off her shoes, dress, panties, bras, nylons, the jewelry (not as easy as she makes it look) and then got a warm wet face cloth and proceeded to wipe the makeup off her face. She kept giggling but didn't open her eyes while I cleaned her off. I put a glass of water on the nightstand in case she got thirsty.

I wasn't sleepy so I went to the living room and checked my email and the began writing my employee reviews so I could put the better ones in for raises as soon as possible. I finally got sleepy about 2am and went to bed. Thuy hadn't moved an inch as far as I could tell. She must have gotten up at some point though as the water glass was now nearly empty.

I'm guessing Mary had the lion's share of the wine as Thuy seemed pretty chipper in the morning. She kissed me and thanked me for taking such good care of her last night and asked what she could do in return. Unfortunately, it was already 7:45 as we'd over slept as I forgot to set the alarm and failed to wake up on my own. I told her I had to take a shower but when I got home, I was going to let her know how she could make it up to me for taking such good care of her.

I got a call at noon from Thuy. She made sure I was going to grab lunch. She then told me about how Mary said my gift was the perfect thing. Apparently, she and Tom hadn't been having fun that way in ages. They are going to dump the kids with the grandparents as often as they'll let them. She asked Thuy to help her to select several similar outfits today. Thuy asked if she should buy some for herself, I said absolutely not, the less she wears the better! I told her that would be like putting a big hat on the Venus de Milo and could only detract from perfection.

The weekend was finally here and I was looking forward to relaxing by the pool with Thuy. I admit while it hadn't been long since I made love to my wife, I could definitely feel the pressure. Thuy greeted me at the garage door with a glass of water and not a stitch of clothing on -- I couldn't be happier. I drank a sip, she then took the glass from me and reached up and gave me a very nice kiss and asked, "do you like my outfit?"

"That is, without a doubt the sexiest outfit any woman has ever worn," I said. I scooped her little brown body up and carried her straight to the bed where I dropped her and she bounced with a giggle. I then immediately tore off my clothes and crawled on top of her. I kissed her hard on the mouth as my hands explored her body. I pulled her legs further apart as I wasn't going to wait any longer. "Spread them wider," I said sternly.

Thuy immediately spread as far as she could as I scooted my cock up nearer to her pussy. She wasn't waiting for me to get close enough. She was lining it up to make a big entrance. I arched my back so I could look down at her gorgeous little body as I eased more of him in. Thank goodness she was already very wet as I just didn't want to wait any more than I had to. I eased it in and out until I was finally hitting rock bottom.

"God, your pussy feels good!" was all I said. I normally try to take my time to let her know I care but I just needed it too much. "I've been thinking about fucking your tight little pussy all day!" I lowered a bit so I could kiss her hard. Her tongue was moving in my mouth in a frenzy. I really needed this as I started pulling out as far as I could and then slamming it back in like I was punishing her pussy. I was hammering away when Thuy took her tongue from my mouth.

Thuy then said something she had never said before but I'd always wanted her to, "fuck me! Fuck your wife, good. Use your little Vietnamese slut!" She pulled down hard on my butt driving me in deep. I could feel her squirting on my cock. I wanted to cum deep in her pussy but since she wasn't on birth control, I was going to have to pull out again. I didn't have much control left and I did something I've only seen in porn as I've never done it with any lover before.

I pulled out stood up next to her head. It was like she was reading my mind. She smiled up at me and slipped it into her mouth. Seeing her taking my cock, knowing that she knew it was about to explode and putting it in even though it had just been in her pussy made this way too exciting for me. I burst in several spurts. Some was escaping out of the side of her mouth so she scooped it up with her fingers. She sucked on it for about a minute before she put her head back down on the pillow and licked the side of her mouth and then her fingers. I can't explain why but I loved seeing my white cum on the tip of her sexy tongue and on her lips.

I then gently scooted her over, which made her roll over. I then climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her head. "I needed that!" was about all I was ready to say.

"I'm glad you still find me sexy," Thuy said happily. I kissed the back of her head slowly and put my leg over hers as I pulled her in close. The AC felt great but I knew she was probably a little cool so I tried to keep her snug in my arms. I then dozed off. When I woke up Thuy was starting to get up. It was still light out so we had a whole evening ahead. I put on my shorts and she slipped on her t-shirt. We enjoyed a nice meal of rotisserie chicken and green beans and fresh rolls from the oven.

We then talked until dark and then cleaned the dishes. We went to the living room and lit a couple of candles. She sat in my lap on the lazy boy and just shot the breeze some more. She then gave me some information that surprised me as we didn't really talk about sex much just a week ago. Thuy looked me in the eyes and said, "I like it when you take control like that. It turns me on!"

I said, "careful what you wish for, I might use you a lot more often. Are you sure you like swallowing my cum?"

Thuy giggled and said, "you are so manly when you cum. I want that in me. I don't know why but the more I do it, the more I enjoy it! It makes me feel dirty but in a good way."

I said, "you are such a SLUT!" and then tickled her as she squirmed about on my lap. She is so cute and still so innocent looking. I lifted her up and brought her to the bedroom again. I brushed my teeth and cleaned up a bit. Thuy then did the same. She got under the sheet and pulled off her shirt. "much better," I said. She then pulled me down and kissed me deeply. I wrapped myself around her again and we both soon fell into a good night's sleep.

12