Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried the cooler in and said it needed cleaning. I started to run soap and water over it. Thuy asked if her sister asked me the favor. I said, "Yes, did you know about her situation?"

She said "yes but didn't realize how serious it was until I saw Hà had lost weight from the stress. Can we help her out?"

I was scrubbing the stupid cooler hoping my swelling would go down before I needed to turn. I said, "I want to pay for her rent but she wants to stay here. I think paying her rent would be the better choice as she's a young woman and needs to find a better paying job anyways. Knowing how proud she is, this will incentivize her." I repeated what I said in my mind and figured that made sense as I didn't want to admit as much as I liked Ha, she might cut into our special time that I was enjoying with Thuy so much.

Thuy reached her arms around my waste and kissed my back. "I am happy with either but I kind of would like her living here until she finds a better job. Her lease is up and I don't like her in that area of the city as her neighbor's apartment just got robbed and she's had to replace her car window after it was broken into." Thuy eased up on her hug and her hands lowered just a smidge and she bumped into the top of my cock poking at my waistband. Suddenly a nice moment of hugging changed quickly. "I can't believe you got excited rubbing down my sister!" She stormed out of the kitchen and went to our bedroom with a slam of the door.

I don't think I've ever seen her so angry! I had no choice, I could tell her about the Viagra or tell her that I lusted after my sweet little sister-in-law. I swallowed my pride and decided to tell her the truth before things got any worse. I gently opened the bedroom door. I could see the tears streaming down her cute little cheeks but sometimes she didn't really listen when she gets upset. "Look Thuy, this is very hard for me to say, so please listen closely, please, please don't make me repeat it." I begged.

She said, "I know already, you lust for my sister AND the sluts at your office!" She ran past me and back into the kitchen. I never know when I'm supposed to follow or give space but I figured I needed to pull the band aid quickly on this for both of our sakes.

I tried to put my hand on her shoulder but she jerked away and busied herself furiously cleaning the water I had gotten around the sink. I tried not to raise my voice as I didn't want Ha to hear us. I said, "If you listen for just 1 minute, I promise I will tell you the honest truth even though it is very embarrassing for me so please just give me 1 minute!"

Thuy continued to face away from me but I think was curious as to what I could possibly say. "One minute is all you get, cheat!" she said in a way that took the wind out of me. I felt terrible, that was the harshest thing she ever said to me. It bugs me when just a client doesn't take my word on a recommendation but this was a real gut punch - not having my wife trust me.

I then told her, "Look, you are the love of my life, I would never ever cheat on you. The truth is, I've been worried I can't keep up with you sexually and so I got a prescription for Viagra. You are so young and energetic but the truth is my little friend doesn't recover as fast as when we first got married and I didn't want to admit it to you."

Thuy said, "I don't believe you, I've never seen any prescriptions around this house!"

I told her, "I just got it yesterday at work. It is really embarrassing so I only brought back 2 pills to try this weekend; hoping you wouldn't find them. I'll be right back!" I ran to the closet and took the remaining pill and a half from around the corner of the door on the top shelf where she wouldn't see it. I came back and said, "Here, is the proof!"

She turned around to look at the pills and examined the inscription. Thuy sniffed a little as she wiped her cheek and said, "You really took that to please me? Honey, I don't need to you sex me up all the time, it is special every time we do but I love just holding you too." She wiped her tears and pulled me down and kissed all over my face and then look at my bulge which stubbornly refused to go away and actually laughed.

She then pulled down my shorts and bent over to talk to my cock. "You naughty thing!" she said as she wagged her finger at it. "You almost got my honey in big trouble!" She then said, "well we can't have my sister seeing you like that!" She then squatted down and began sucking it. Here was my lovely little wife who just a couple of weeks ago required full garb to leave our bedroom; sucking my cock in nothing more than a tiny loose knit bikini with her sister just outside the window! Thank goodness the kitchen window was pretty high over the sink.

I looked down and she looked up at me before looking down and spitting on my cock. God she was sexy! "Does my honey like that?" she asked in such a naughty way. I untied the top of her bikini from the neck and it let her lovely tatas free. She looked up and spit again making my cock super slippery. She was working with her hand and mouth while her eyes looked into mine.

Something about the situation got to me and I said, "I want to watch you swallow my cum you naughty little girl!" I then released what I had left in my tank into her mouth! I watched her gulp down what was in her mouth and then she looked up with me with a great big smile. She licked a little more at my cock making sure it was pristine before gently tucking the deflated remains into my shorts.

I hugged her close and said, "I can't thank you enough, it was starting to hurt. I'm so lucky to have you to take care of my every need!"

Thuy said, "I have a confession as well, honey. I've been on a new pill for the past month. It hasn't had the side effects of the other one but I didn't want to tell you in case I had to get off this one too. I mentioned how much I craved sex lately to my doctor and he said while that wasn't too much to worry about, we should probably dial in the prescription so it doesn't affect me so much."

She hugged me and said why don't you grab a beer and I'll bring out desert. I asked what was for desert and she went to the freezer and pulled out the ice cream sandwiches.

She then looked at the box and said, "I guess we've both been nibbling on these this past week. I'll go get some more."

I said, "nonsense, I'll get them! Besides it is the LEAST I can do after what you just did for me," I said before kissing her forehead.

"I appreciate it, honey," she said. "but I want to pick up a few other things and get some personal supplies." I knew what that meant and I have no idea why but even as a grown man, I don't like asking about brands, types and sizes but I knew she worried I get the wrong things.

I brought the cooler out with a couple of beers and a bottle of wine in it and a glass of for Ha. I filled her glass, and I changed out the tank on the grill before I would forget. I jumped in the pool for a bit and swam around the bottom picking up a few leaves that had sunk to the bottom. Ha and I talked for about an hour about nothing in particular after we both just held an inflatable and floated around in the pool. I decided to clean up a few things outside before Thuy returned as I wouldn't want her to do more chores when she got home.

I then headed in to empty my bladder when I noticed Ha's car was gone; Thuy must have taken it as it was blocking in both of our cars. My phone rang just as I was washing my hands but I didn't recognize the number. The person on the other end told me that Thuy had been in a minor accident. They told me not to panic as she was at Saint Mary's for a quick examination. I know they said not to panic, but I felt queasy to my stomach. I was going to tell Ha but she looked like she was sleeping and I just wanted to get to the hospital as quickly possible. I printed out a quick note (my handwriting is illegible) and left it on the table telling her that anything in the kitchen was hers as I had to step out.

I got dressed in about a minute flat, grabbed my wallet and drove off. I got there and the nurse at the desk told me my wife would be out in no time as she just had her MRI which looked good (THANK GOD!) but they had a specialist on duty who was going to make sure she was 100% before releasing her. When the nurse wheeled her out, she had a neck brace on and a band aid on her forehead but otherwise seemed in good condition. I went to kiss her but the nurse said, to be very careful as a caution we were going to avoid any stress on her neck for the next two weeks. We would have a follow up exam on Wednesday. I bent over and kissed Thuy's hand. I thanked the nurse and the receptionist and got the car as she said they'd wheel her to the front of the building.

As I drove her home, Thuy recounted what happened. "I was driving to the store when I came to the light before US-75 and I stopped as it was already yellow. Just as it turned red, I heard this loud noise as I was thrown forward and hit my head on the steering wheel. The EMT said it looked like the airbag had been stolen so it didn't deploy. He said the driver in the Escalade was in the entourage for some famous celeb and the car reeked of weed. The officer gave me this case number and said we could call about the car that was towed and so we can get the final paperwork."

I said, "I'm so sorry you went through all of that but I'm so happy to see your beautiful face, honey. I'll take a couple of weeks off from work and then work from home after that for a while and spoil you rotten like you do for me!" She always says that's her job as if I was trying to put her out of work when I did things around the house. I felt terrible she got hurt but was so thrilled it wasn't more serious. As we approached the house I remembered I had left Thuy's sister asleep by the pool, hopefully she didn't feel abandoned.

12