Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday since Thuy was no longer taking the pills, she was alert and talkative. Things were really starting to look up. She said the collar wasn't comfortable but she wasn't in any pain. I know she wanted to get out to the pool while the weather was nice but we had a nice day drinking, playing scrabble and a new game of Ha's that was fun but only because we got so silly about things although that was probably the point of the game. Thuy seemed fine with Ha wearing just a t-shirt so I certainly wasn't going to mention it as I didn't want her thinking I was perving on her sister.

Monday, I went to work and caught up on a few things and dropped off the new laptop and ordered another. I stopped by each exec's office to see if they needed help with anything. I made an appointment with the specialist for Thuy on Wednesday. Her neck was a teeny bit stiff but the doctor said that was because of the brace. He said she could keep the brace off if she liked but needed take it easy as the muscles needed time to adjust. We thanked him to no end for all his hard work. I must have gotten some pollen in my eyes as they were wet for some reason. I still used the pillow to keep from rolling around but it was nice that she could face towards me tonight.

The weekend came and I went with Ha to look at cars. She asked if I really needed another car and I told her it was for her, not for me. She said, she couldn't possibly accept a car. I said, you either tell me what one you like or I'll buy the Wienermobile for her (the dealership was using it to attract attention to the lot). She laughed and said any car is fine they were all so nice and new compared to her old car. We drove 7 cars at two dealerships that I thought would be reliable and didn't have that many miles on them. We were actually having a lot of fun. I asked her if she liked the way any of them handled or liked the softer ride of any of them. She ended up loving the blue 2016 Corolla at the first dealership. I haggled them down 30% as they had way too many used sedans on the lot. She kept going on about the backup camera.

She bounded into the house going on and on with her sister about what a good person I was and how lucky she was. Thuy had lunch ready as we enjoyed a nice salad, chicken and the last of the corn on the cob. Thuy then took off her t-shirt revealing the bathing suit and suggested we all go swimming. I felt some stirring in my shorts. It had only been two weeks but for some reason it seemed like months. I said I should change and Thuy said she'd help. In the bedroom I asked "if we are really careful, can we make love?"

"Honey, if you don't I'll need to find a new husband!" she kidded.

I gently lowered her on to the bed and pulled her strings. Her bikini just fell off (if only all clothes were this easy to remove!) I yanked off my clothes and gingerly got on the bed. Thuy spread her legs for me and I decided to have a nibble before the main course. I ate her for nearly five minutes as she lovingly ran her fingers through my hair. She then began to tug me up. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her hot wet pussy. It had been too long I wasn't going to last long today! I eased more and more of it in. I kissed her gently on the mouth for the first time in two weeks with any tongue. I slowly eased my cock back out and in.

"Oh god," she said, I missed you so much. "Keep going nice and slow just like that!" she whispered. As I continued to slide it in and out Thuy began to squirt on me.

"Are you cumming already?" I whispered.

"Oh honey, I needed this so bad!"

"You are such a little nympho!" I said so thrilled she was enjoying it and because I didn't come before she had a chance. I pumped slowly for another couple of minutes and then said, "I need to cum now. Don't move." I pulled out as she couldn't take her pill this month. I then stood next to her and jerked my cock as I fired blast after blast on her tits. It was getting everywhere; it got on the bedspread and her chin and her tummy.

I admired the mess I had made as she just laughed at how much I had blasted. She rubbed some on her fingers and licked them. Thuy could tell how much it was turning me on. "My hubby is such a pervert!" she giggled as she continued to rub it in while looking at my face as I just stared.

I finally snapped out of it and came back with a wash cloth and tried to clean her up. She kidded and said, "I think you need a beach towel, honey." It was so wonderful to see her happy (and naked). I rinsed out the cloth and came back for a second attempt. "Does this mean you like me?" she kidded. Thuy got up and I put on a bathing suit. She put hers back on and I threw the bedspread in the wash.

Ha was outside listening to her music on the headphones when we got to the pool. Thuy asked if she could get some sun tan lotion. I gave her a very nice slow application. As I massaged her neck and shoulders and back I said let me know if that is too much pressure as I was worried she might still be a little sore. She said the back rub was great but the neck rub was heaven. Thuy then said you should give one to Ha after all she's done for us the past couple of weeks. She then yelled at her sister and said something in Vietnamese.

Ha looked at me and flipped over saying, "It is about time you give us women what we keep you around for!" I guess Thuy must have given her that new thin white bathing suit as she was wearing it again.

I tickled her a little for picking on me. I then gave her a similar massage. I noticed today her little buns were no longer as scrawny. I felt good that we had helped her out in some small way. She began moaning up a storm as I got to her back. I told her, "settle down or the neighbors would think I'm running a brothel over here!" She chuckled and I went back to Thuy and go over the front of her legs. She enjoyed the pampering and acted like a cat by a sunny window. She slyly grabbed my relaxed tool and whispered, "I guess you didn't take you're a Viagra today." (I had taken my first one a couple of weeks ago not knowing her sister was coming that day).

The next morning, Thuy asked if she could join me for a walk as she hadn't gotten any exercise lately. We went of a long walk and then I took both girls to church. It was hot but not as muggy as it had been. When we got back, I mowed the lawn while the girls prepared lunch. They had had made a nice stir fry dish with some chicken breasts. I jumped in the pool to cool off before lunch. Lunch was fantastic!

I then suggested we get ready to use the pool. Thuy winked at me and we headed for the bedroom for a nice repeat performance of yesterday's activities. Ha said something to Thuy when we got to the pool and both girls giggled for about a minute adding more to the joke. I asked what the joke was and Thuy said, "she says I'm lucky to have someone who takes such good care of me." I didn't see what was so funny about that but maybe it is the translation.

Ha had on a different bikini today. I swear this one was the skimpiest thing I had seen yet. It covered next to nothing and the holes in the knitting were so large she practically could be covering more with her little hands. Thuy said I should start with Ha first. Ha looked at me and said, "what's a matter? Is this going to get in the way?"

I had no idea what to say. I just did my job and then went back to my wife and gave her a nice massage. We all hung out for a few hours and then Thuy said, "hon, I need a shower can you help me?" I practically ran to the door. I love taking showers with her although I admit I'm not sure I was ready for another performance. When I was younger I had a tough time keeping it from sticking up while in class. Now I was in my thirties and 3 times a day was a lot.

We got in the shower and just held each other close as I kissed he gently (still a little worried about her being fragile). I washed her from top to bottom, enjoying this intimate moment. She then grabbed me by my rod, and said, "is he still tired out?" I could feel it starting to swell. The two weeks of abstinence seemed to have helped his recovery. She giggled and squatted down. "Oh my, I think sweetie wants to come out and play!" She started rubbing him and kissing the tip, swirling her tongue around the head. I then bent her over so she was holding the water handles. I then slid my soapy cock into her pussy. She's extremely tight down there but the soap helped me to thrust it in in just a few pushes.

I asked, "Is this what you wanted? Did my little slut need more cock?" I was thrusting back and pretty quickly. I tried not to jostle her by slamming to hard. She just moaned as I continued the intrusion. "Would you like me to play with your clit, slut?"

"Yes," she said. "Oh yes. Use me any way you want."

I was moving quickly as I tugged on her jelly bean. "Oh!" she shouted "I'm cumming, honey!" I felt her clamp a bit as she held it in place."

I pulled out and she turned around. She jerked it for a few seconds and opened her mouth to catch it as I came in her mouth. It was enough that she looked sexy as hell as she swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing. She stood up and I kissed her little forehead. She then washed him with soap again and washed her pussy before turning off the water. It was truly a perfect weekend.

Monday night we got a nice thunderstorm. I love them as I sleep like a log but Thuy hates them as apparently, they were worried about tornados all the time where they were when they first moved to the States. I held her close and as she gripped on to me tightly. The booming was moving our way. About five minutes later there was a knock on the bedroom door. Ha spoke to her sister softly and then I felt Ha getting into bed with us. Fortunately, I had gone to the kitchen to get some cold water so I had put my shorts back on or this would be awkward. She cuddled up to my back and put her arms around me. It felt strange but Ha and I were much closer now so it wasn't that bad.

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed lying on my back with a pretty young Vietnamese girl on each side of me. I was thinking any guy I knew would kill to have this but all I could think was I needed to get to the bathroom before Ha sees my morning wood. How the heck was I going to get out of this? I realized I could try to crawl out of the bottom of the bed or roll over and pretend I couldn't wake up. Since the sheets were tucked into the bottom of the bed, I decided to go with the latter.

Finally, about 30 minutes later, I was fully awake and the swelling and gone down but I needed to get up for work. I got on the bike after my pushups and did pretty well today. I went back to the bedroom and Ha had apparently gone back to her own room. I took a quick shower and went to grab my boxers when I saw Ha and Thuy talking on the bed about the storm last night. I jumped back into the bathroom. I heard some hooting and hollering which made my blushing worse. Finally, after a few minutes I came back out wearing a towel, completely embarrassed as I grabbed some clothes to bring to the bathroom. If I wasn't so mortified I would have laughed when Thuy and Ha both gave a disappointed "aaww" sound.

The temperature fluctuated throughout the day as different weather fronts passed by. I was glad it wasn't raining when I drove home as that almost doubles my drive time. We had a very nice evening with plenty of kidding although I admit I was still blushing as the made fun of my mistake this morning.

Thuy and I were both horny as I stripped her and pounced. She kissed and sucked on me and said she wanted to drink my cum. I pulled out of her mouth as I can only last so long and this was going to make things happen too soon. I crawled down and planted my face between her legs. I whispered up to her, "I'm going to lick your pussy until you squirt. Now spread your legs like a little whore for me!"

"Yes," she whispered, "your little whore wants to squirt in your face. Would you like your little Vietnamese whore to cum in your mouth?" I let her know what I wanted by rubbing her magic button while putting my tongue in her pussy. She was on the edge when I stopped for a minute.

I looked up and said, "I don't think you are being slutty enough." With that, I took my thumb and shoved it in her pussy as licked her clit. She was making strange sounds, when I said, "I'll teach you what it means to be a whore!" I then slid my thumb up to the second knuckle up her little rosebud as I sucked on her clit. She came wildly and my face was being spritzed like crazy.

I then crawled up and with my thumb still up her ass, she guided my cock into her waiting pussy. It was an awkward position for me but she was going nuts. "fuck your little whore, honey. I want you to fuck me!" I thrust all the way in and she groaned loudly. "Oh god, I'm cumming again!" I felt her hips jerking as she sprayed a tiny bit more on my cock. I pulled out and crawled up to the headboard as I put my cock in her mouth. She sucked it and in no time, it was blasting into her mouth. I gradually slumped into bed and panted. She kissed my forehead and crawled out of bed. She came back with a towel and wiped off my face and then my cock. She then soaped up and washed my hands. After she freshened up and climbed back into bed with me.

I was asleep almost immediately. I woke up to a sudden boom. I wondered what had happened but it was just a thunderstorm again. I heard a tap on the door and it opened before I could do anything more than pull up a sheet. Ha said something to her sister and before I knew it, she had jumped into bed with us. I think Thuy must have forgotten we were both naked when she offered to let her sister get in bed with us. Thunder shook the house as Ha and Thuy pulled me close. I was mortified but couldn't exactly get out of bed with two women gripping on for dear life. I felt Ha's breath on my back and it felt strange as I was looking at Thuy.

I soon fell asleep and woke up once again with two beautiful Vietnamese girls on each side. Has was propped on up her elbow running her fingers through my chest hair. She had been whispering to Thuy but I had no idea what they were saying. I looked at Thuy.

Thuy said, "she really likes your hairy chest". I laughed and for some reason Ha would talk to her sister and Thuy would translate. She says, "her boyfriends didn't have much hair at all but it looks manly on you." I admit I could feel myself blushing at all this scrutiny. I then realized I was still naked under the sheet and my morning wood was pitching a tent in the sheet. Ha then moved her soft hands across my facial stubble and just said one word or two words. Thuy spoke up, "very manly," she said. She put her head on my chest and her soft hair was now touching my chin. I realized this was way too strange and I started to get up before I realized I couldn't get out of bed.

"Can you please hand me my boxers" I asked Ha in a ridiculously shy voice.

Ha looked at me and said, "you bet, beefcake!" I wanted to laugh but I just couldn't muster it. I couldn't believe I had gotten into this situation. Ha got out of bed and got my boxers for me. She went to hand them to me but surprised me giggled and lifted up the sheet! She then began talking excitedly about something with Thuy. They said a few things back and forth while I slipped on my boxers under the sheet. Thuy finally kissed my cheek and said, "she says you are very very big!" I doubted that was said but was too embarrassed to say more as I slipped into the bathroom to get ready for work.

Thursday, we got the last of the medical bills. Not pretty but not that bad. I looked at the amount that was covered our insurance and was loving insurance for the first time in my life. I checked with the hospital, and ambulance company as well as the towing company to see if there were any more bills. The towing company was a drop in the bucket and the ambulance was a volunteer one so that was essentially free although they did take a nice donation.

I then contacted the company attorney and told them all told, it was about $28,000 if you included the car. He said, ask for a million. I didn't know what to say. I said, "I don't want to gauge the guy. Yes, he screwed up and it was a big disruption for a month but everyone is healthy."

He said, "if you don't ask for a million they'll give you nothing after the negotiation process. I suggested $45,000. He laughed and said, "just make sure I'm online when you discuss it with them." I set up an appointment with their attorney for 10AM.

She thanked me for taking the time to meet and asked how Thuy was. I said fine, thank you for asking. She asked what it would cost to make this whole thing go away. I said, "my lawyer said ask for a million. I don't want to take advantage of the situation. I said $45K would cover the taxes and the bills." She looked at me like I was kidding. She asked if I was asking for 1 million and 45,000 dollars. I said no, "I just want the $45k." She said I was unusually nice compared to anyone she's ever negotiated with but said the $45k wouldn't work. Apparently, they wanted to be able to sue us if we broke the NDA and with tabloids and the $45k wasn't much of a deterrent. She then said how about we settle for $455K and I'll also cover the $45K for your bills.

I asked our lawyer if that was OK and he said, she'd pay you a million dollars and turn it down. Yes, you schmuck if you can avoid talking about this $500k is fair."

That night, I was very tired so we went to bed around 9:30. I was ready to fall asleep but Thuy had different plans. She crawled down and started to kiss my cock through my boxers. She pulled them off of me as if I had a lot of nerve wearing them to bed. She then straddled my hips and rubbed my now hard cock head through her wet folds. "I think your cock wants you to slide into my hot wet pussy, what do you think honey?" Thuy asked as she pushed down hard enough to get nearly half of it into her sopping wet pussy.

"I think since you need my cock so bad, I'll enjoy watching as you'll have to ride it so hard you make it cum," I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, you just watch me!" she said with determination. I was enjoying the spectacle as she not only had it completely inside her but she was now raising up and down so hard, Ha must have heard the noise. She when began to gyrate and slide back and forth. She was determined to scratch that itch. She then bent forward and whispered in my ear, "do you want me to cum for you? Does your cock need my more moisture?"

I grabbed the top of her buns, and pulled down hard as I pushed up with my cock. "Yes, I want you to soak my cock!" I whispered back loudly.

With that, she let loose and started to jerk her hips. She was now sprinkling all over my cock. I loved watching her on top as this was hot. I could feel her dripping all over me. I then tossed her to my side as I couldn't take top in time. I just blasted up my stomach with my own cum. Thuy said, "I'll clean that up for you my honey!" I did not ever envision see this happening. She licked every bit of cum off me before getting up to get a wet cloth from the bathroom to finish. I soon fell asleep in her arms. I pulled up the sheet for her as I could feel the temperature was dropping tonight.

I woke up about 4:30 AM. There must have been another storm as I could feel Thuy on my left arm and Ha was asleep on my chest. I could feel the sheet on my naked cock and realized this was going to be another embarrassing day. I looked down at Ha and she was naked for some reason! I guess she thought she should try and blend in but this seemed a little extreme. I couldn't help but notice she no longer had that strip over her pussy that was visible through the bikini. Her soft skin felt good against mine as she gently stirred. She was just running her hand up and down my chest now. My morning wood was pulsing as her hand was slowly getting closer to it.