Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked up to see that I was awake. "Good morning," she whispered.

I whispered back "good morning, Ha." I had no idea what to say.

Ha smiled and said, "you are so nice and warm! And your hairy chest is very manly" as she ran her fingers though the hairs, pulling slightly, examining the strands. I noticed she had switched from bright red to the nice clear polish like my wife uses. "Why do you shave down here?" she asked wrapping her fingers around my cock. She asked as if it was a perfectly innocent question, like do you think it's going to rain tomorrow.

I couldn't just ignore the question so I told her the truth, "your sister thinks it looks tidier like this."

Ha was just looking down as I answered the question, her tiny hands sliding up and down it, rubbing it ever so gently, making the throbbing feel like it had to be noticeable to her. She just continued to examine it and said, "it looks so big, I've never seen one this big before. My sister is so lucky!" There was now a drop of precum on the tip. I wanted to tell her to stop but I didn't want to wake up her sister and didn't want Thuy to think I was responsible for this situation.

Ha rubbed her index finger over the precum. She didn't say a word, she just rubbed it all over the tip. She then slid her tiny little hand down my shaft. She then looked up with a sweet smile and said, "Thuy is right, I like him trimmed like this, it feels nice. Does this feel good to you?

Finally, I said, "I really should get some exercise in; it is going to be a long day." I didn't ask her to hand me my shorts, I just climbed over her while she reluctantly let him go. I grabbed my shorts and headed for the bike. I worked out for about an hour and when I got back Ha was still in our bed just watching me head into the bathroom. I locked the door for privacy. When I got back Ha had gotten out clothes for me but at least was no longer in our bed. I heard the shower in the other bathroom so I just kissed Thuy while she slept and ran for the car to head to work.

The following week, it seemed a little strange having Ha around as we didn't really need any help now that Thuy was better. I said we have tons of money, why don't we just pay for her apartment for a year or two. Thuy then told me that when she was in the MRI after the accident, she decided she wanted to try to match her sister with me so that I'd have a good wife if she died. I laughed and said, "honey, don't be silly. You are fine so there is nothing to worry about."

She seemed pretty emotional and said, in her village if a wife died, the husband could get another bride if he wanted from the father of the first wife. I tried not to laugh telling her, we aren't in her village and Ha is welcome to pursue her own life. We have plenty of good doctors here so Thuy's going to have to suffer with me for a long life.

She then punched me with a lot more force than usual and said, "don't be so damn ethnocentric! Just because it isn't tradition where you grew up, doesn't mean it is stupid!" I said it was a very foreign concept and I need time to wrap my head around what she wanted. "You promise to think about it?" she demanded.

I said, "I'll think about it!" She then kissed me as we drifted to sleep.

Friday night I was ready to make love to my wife when she said, "have you thought about what I said?" I asked what she was talking about and she snapped, "about Ha and you!" I admit I really hadn't thought about it. It was as strange of a concept of her telling me 2+2=pudding.

I then explained my position saying "I'm having a very hard time with what you want. I genuinely only want you and anything else would feel like cheating. I understand you'll hopefully meet someone after I pass but I do not want to think about it at all while we are still both alive. I don't want you to have to think about me cheating with someone else. I couldn't hurt you like that! Why do I have to have that kind of relationship with her now?"

Thuy said in a very perturbed tone, "I've changed everything I thought was right about sex. We now communicate better than ever, we enjoy making love more and even enjoy dirty sex with each other. I no longer cover up in the house which seems to make you very happy. I think we are better for me giving up a lifetime of preconceptions. Can't you understand it would make me happy I knew you'd be with my sister if something happened to me?" I can't believe we were having an argument about this. A year ago, she would have given me hell if she thought I was interested in anyone.

"OK, I'll keep thinking about it," I said. "OK, if you pass away before me, I'll pursue your sister but not until then."

Thuy figured out what I was up to and said in a very angry voice, "I understand what you are saying but you better think about it more tonight." Thuy rolled over and faced the wall, I think she was crying but I didn't want to make things worse and force the argument. I was up for over an hour -- maybe because we fought or maybe because I was bouncing between: this is completely insane or maybe this could work and I'm being to provincial in my thinking. I finally got up and got on my computer to see if her mother was fed Thuy fairy tales in her youth. I couldn't find anything at all on the topic. I decided I'd try a Vietnamese chat room. Fortunately, some were typing in English. I made up a login and posted my question. I got a couple of people saying it was a trap. One person said they had heard similar stuff from his grandfather. Then one person said something about that might be a Hmong thing. Then someone else said yeah that might be true. I asked them what that meant. I couldn't really follow it but from what I gathered there are some very isolated villages and they have their own set of laws and traditions. Some people in those isolated areas are called Hmong. Unfortunately, I didn't get a definite yes or no.

I crawled back into bed listless, just kept trying to figure out if it was wrong if it would make my wife happy. In the morning, we went for a walk and we talked some more about it. I said, "I really only want to make you happy but not only do I think this will make you angry, it may have long term implications. We are closer now than the day we got married. I want you to think about it and then tell me what you want."

She then said, "I'll tell you what. If you can give Ha a massage today, and don't have an erection we can discuss this in a year but if you do, you have to make love to her at least once. You already have such a close relationship; I think if you two are compatible in a physical way, I can finally be at ease, knowing she'll be there should something happen to me."

I said, "don't you think Ha should have some say?"

Thuy said she had suggested the arrangement with Ha weeks ago, "Ha has been quite anxious to have sex with you. She thinks you are very very handsome and she says you treat her better than any boyfriend she's ever had and she has become very close with you as of late. You may not know this but she gets very excited when you come home from work. And ever since she saw you without your clothes on she won't shut up about it! She told me she held your cock this morning and couldn't even get her fingers all the way around it."

I really didn't think they'd talk about what happened this morning. I felt cornered. I said, "Fine but if I don't get a boner, we just accept that I love the heck out of you and we stop talking about this."

Thuy then kissed me on the mouth and slipped her hand into my shorts. "He won't be able to resist," she giggled. I was getting so turned on by Thuy's hand but it was no big deal as Ha is my sister-in-law and didn't have nearly the power Thuy had over my little buddy. I made love to Thuy after we showered which helped relieve a lot of tension I had built up from the night before.

She then told me to do the lawn while it was still cool. About an hour later I finished the lawn and jumped in the pool. I went to the kitchen door and Thuy handed me a glass of water. I guzzled it down and I was very thirsty. I then said, remind me to change the filter in that pitcher, the water tastes strange. She said she promised to leave it out for me. I suggested we plan a vacation now that she was in good health and we bounced around possible destinations for about twenty minutes. I heard Ha's door open, and Thuy said, "now quick as a bunny get into your boxers so you can't hide it from me if she excites you." I did as we had bargained and went back to the kitchen.

Ha walked by me on the way to the pool and said, "less talk, more massaging!" She cracks me up. She was wearing that bikini that showed nearly everything again. I know her sister had put her up to this. I then got the lotion as she laid down on the chase lounge. I applied plenty to her legs as she untied her top so I could get her back. As I worked my way up her legs, I felt movement in my boxers. No big deal I thought, it's just relaxing after having been in the pool. She now spread her legs a bit so could get all of her thighs. I could see her pussy glistening through the holes in the macramé. I felt my little buddy move a bit more but I figured no big deal, this is your sister-in-law, nothing to see here.

I then applied some lotion to her back and neck as her hair was pulled to the side. She began to moan a bit so I used less pressure as for some reason I was already at half-mast. I decided to take drastic measures. I thought about Rosanne Barr dancing around naked telling jokes. I figure normally that would pretty much the last we saw my ground hog for weeks.

"Harder please," Ha requested. I did my job and continued to massage her deeply as she wasn't even trying to be quiet with her moaning. "Oh yes, you feel so good!" she just kept moaning. I was now at complete attention. This couldn't be happening to me as I was a happily married man, not some teenager with hormones raging. I wasn't sure what to do. Ha flipped on her side and looked at me soldier standing in my boxers. Her top had fallen off and she was now completely topless. I don't think it could get harder.

She then yelled something to Thuy and Thuy said, "Oh, Honey, can you come here a moment?" I was happy to get my erection somewhere other than near her sister. As I walked back I noticed an aftertaste in my mouth. I then confronted Thuy.

I said, "You found my Viagra and put it in my water, didn't you?"

Thuy reached down to my throbbing member and said, "I did, but I didn't want you to cheat by doing whatever it is guys do to not get erections." I didn't think she knew we had tricks and to be fair I was trying to keep it at bay. Thuy then continued, "I think we had a pretty fair deal all in all but if you want to pretend you aren't turned on, you can welch out of it." I consider myself a man of my word and she was playing me like I've never been played before.

I felt damned either way but then I came up with a simple plan. I said, "one time only. You'll never ask again and if she doesn't enjoy it we never have any conversations about me and someone else, ever." She nodded and I went back to Ha on the lounge. I didn't mince words, I said to Ha, "Thuy said you want to have sex with me, is that true?"

She looked at my boxers and said, "Oh yes, very much so please!"

I said, "OK, but if you don't like it just say the word and I'll stop." She sat up and pulled down my shorts. My cock was at face level where she stared at it like a puppy does when you have food in your hand. I then pulled her up on her knees and elbows. I then did what I've been wanting to do with Thuy for ages. I untied her bikini bottoms and put a ton of suntan lotion on her rosebud and on my cock. "Ha," I said, "please remember you wanted this!" I then pushed the tip of my cock into her anus. She made a sound like she was in pain and I had only the tip in. "Would you like me to stop?" I was hoping this game would be over before it went a moment further.

Ha replied, "I've never tried this before, please keep going." I think she was starting to regret her choice but I had to remain steadfast or this might make my relationship with her and my wife even weirder. I slid in just another inch as she groaned at the intrusion. I could tell by her hand movement she wanted me to stop. I didn't want to be cruel, I just wanted her to give up on this. She then reached back and pulled my hips further a bit. I guess she was just adjusting to it. She then pulled a bit further. I was halfway in now and she was putting so much pressure on it, I was worried my cock would get the bends if I pulled out too quickly. I was now almost all the way in. She was groaning but wasn't ready to give up. I finally got the last inch in and was now hitting cushion. I slowly pulled out and I could hear the air escaping her lungs as she finally stopped holding her breath.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked yet again.

"Oh no, keep going," she said. I very slowly pumped it in and out. She kept blowing and puffing her cheeks as I was moving a bit faster now. She was no longer making sounds of just pain. She was occasionally moaning. I picked up the pace on the last push when she whispered, "OH, yes, a little faster now!"

I was not expecting that! I admit I was still hard as ever but I don't think I was near ready to cum. I kept pumping it and was now doing it so fast and hard the clap sound was echoing off the pool water. "So BIG! Feels so good...I'm your little whore! Fuck me in the ass with that big white cock!" she yelled. Well, if the neighbors didn't know what was going on before they knew now. I was going pretty strong but how long could I keep this going? I figured making her not want this was no longer on the table. Maybe if I can make her cum, I can just pretend I came and this will be over. I really, really didn't want to cheat on my wife and maybe this wasn't so bad as long as I don't cum inside her.

I then reached around and found her little red bean. I massaged it as I thrust my cock deep in her ass. I could feel her starting to jerk her hips around. I think she was getting close. I kept going strong when all of a sudden, I felt her spraying from her pussy. Holy cow she sprayed hard. That is hot! She then said, "O God, that was so intense! I'm yours now, please cum inside me!" I don't know what happened but I lost all restraint. I could feel my cock trying to pump in every last drop of cum I possessed. We just stayed like that for a couple of minutes until my cock finally deflated and slid out. I kissed her on the shoulder and collapsed on the lounge next to her little naked body. I admit I took, pleasure seeing my cum ooze between her little brown buns. We must have lay like that for nearly an hour.

Thuy came out and saw my cum between Ha's legs. Thuy kissed me all over my face thanking me for doing that for her. She said we should rest while she'd prep lunch. About five minutes later, Ha then did the unexpected and took me by the hand into the house without either of getting dressed. We went to her bathroom and used her shower stall where she cleaned me and I returned the favor. She then pulled me down and kissed me on the mouth slowly exploring mine with her tongue. Ha then said, "thank you for being so kind to me. I've never enjoyed anyone's company so much before." She laughed and said, "I've also never cum so hard before; I hope you only use that thing for good!" She was still fondling my cock as she kissed me.

The Viagra apparently wasn't done with me as I could feel my cock was standing straight up as if he hadn't been out to play in a week. Ha kissed him and said, "Oh my, I can't let you out of here like that. What kind of lover would I be if I teased you and didn't finish him off!" Ha then stood up on the built-in shower seat and wrapped her legs and arms around me. She began to slide down as I thought what the hell, I might as well, and lined my cock up to her pussy. Her own weight was helping it slide into her pussy but it was very slow going. God damn, even though I was slippery she was so tight!

Eventually I was finally inside her and she tilted her head back. Her eyes were wild as she asked me to keeping fucking her. I think she was cumming again! She was making fierce sounds as I could feel her trying to use her thighs to climb up and down as I gripped her buns. I don't know why but I pushed her back up against the shower wall for leverage which caused the shampoo and conditioner to fall on the floor. I was now pumping her against the shower wall as she was scratching my back and screaming. "You own my pussy now! Please cum inside me!"

I asked, "are you on the pill?"

Ha said, "yes, please cum inside me!"

"Good," I said as I pumped my semen into her young tight pussy as we kissed each other deeply. Eventually the swelling died down and I put her on the chair so she could get down. It was hard to tell since the shower was on but I think Ha had tears in her eyes. I hope she really wanted this, I cared for her deeply and didn't want her to feel like she was pressured by me to do this. She just held me tight for a long time as the water ran off her back.

She finally looked up with a huge smile on her face and said, "I'm famished and you must be too since you worked so hard today! Let me dry you off and we'll get lunch." She shut off the water and dried me from top to bottom even though I kept saying that I could do it myself. I then helped her dry off as she kept giggling. I wasn't trying to tickle her but she seemed giddy for some reason. I practically had to pry her off of me so I could get dressed.