Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 09

Story Info
Sweet little Vietnamese wants to play games.
6.6k words
4.64
12.6k
18
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

In case you haven't read the previous stories; I'm an incredibly lucky guy. I'm 6' tall, 175 lbs. Caucasian and in pretty good shape. I am in charge of an IT department for a company with a tad over 2500 employees but that isn't what makes me so lucky. I managed to convince the most beautiful woman in the world to marry me. My wife Thuy 33, is about 4'10, has golden brown skin, weighs about 100lbs and has fantastic curves. She is incredibly loving and for some reason chose to marry me.

Thuy unfortunately got into a severe car accident several months ago and her youngest sister offered to take care of her even though I assured her I could handle it. Her sister Ha (just turned 27) is a funny, cute, generous, caring and quite clever. Ha doesn't look much like her sister other than the long dark hair and golden-brown skin. Ha is only 4'9" has a smaller chest and has very different facial features although she is truly beautiful as well.

When my wife was panicked about the car accident she became convinced I needed to have a plan as to whom I should marry next as I'm a bit of an introvert. She was convinced I'd never move on after she passed. She may be right but I don't need someone else to take care of me and I've gotten more than enough love from our relationship that I wouldn't need any more, if God forbid, she passed.

Thuy suggested since I got along very well with her younger sister and her sister liked me so much, we should become more than just brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Thuy said in her village, that is a normal arrangement when a wife passes. I explained to her that the only reason Ha liked me so much was because I treated her well and her past boyfriends were all selfish little pricks who acted like she was trash. Furthermore, since Thuy is alive and well, it makes no sense for me to get closer to her youngest sister. Long story, not so short, I let myself get tricked by Thuy into having sex with Ha.

The strange thing is, as much as I fought it, I have fallen in love with Ha just as I am deeply in love with Thuy although they are very different people. It completely flies in the face of what I believed growing up about relationships. I really didn't expect the arrangement to work but for some reason, we really have a wonderful, loving family. I miss both of them when I'm not around and really look forward to coming home almost every day.

I admit, while I do make love to Thuy or Ha often, we are very happy just holding each other, sharing meals together, playing games, giving each other some pampering in the shower, relaxing together in new our spa tub, going for walks together, watching movies and occasionally travelling although we are pretty much just homebodies. We got a huge settlement from the driver in the accident and significantly expanded our home and so we can still get away from each other when we need some alone time.

Last Christmas, their sister Kim asked me to set her up with a nice guy. I hooked her up with two single really nice guys I know who I figured would treat her well. According to Kim they did treat her well (which was a nice change for the scumbags she had been dating), but things just didn't work out with either. She confessed she had no self-confidence whatsoever.

The inferiority complex started with some really mean guys from her neighborhood she dated who treated her poorly because of her isolated village of birth. Her lack of confidence is part of the reason she remained a virgin all of these years. As a result, she wore very frumpy clothes which exacerbated the issue. She has the most pronounced accent of the sisters even though Thuy spent more years in Vietnam than her. Thuy mentioned Kim was shy and didn't make much effort to make friends in school.

No matter what I said, I wasn't convincing her that she was pretty so I had her stand in front of a mirror as I told her how pretty she was; which is an understatement, she's about 29, 5' even, 105 lbs., and has a beautiful face when it isn't plastered in makeup and has an extremely hot body which she hides in clothes meant for an old hausfrau. I got her to take off her makeup for the first time in front of a male so she could see what an extraordinarily pretty face she has and pulled her sweater from back so she could see her own great curves without leaving the safety of her heavy wardrobe.

After finally getting to know her better over the past few months, I found out she's actually interesting and full of life when she's not worried about how people judge her. She works for her mother at the beauty Salon and has her entire adult life but wants to do something else. Since she says so little normally, it took five years to find out she enjoys painting. She had some interests that would make it easy for a guy to get to know her a little before discussing other topics. She enjoys a lot of 'guy movies' and actually knew far more about cars than I do, thanks to her brother Thao (he restores vintage cars).

After she left, Thuy and Ha mocked me; saying their sister had a crush on me but I knew Kim was just under the influence of some wine. She actually had wine with us (first time I ever saw her drink alcohol) on Saturday and she talked more that night than she had all our family get togethers, in the past, combined. I really don't like getting involved but she had begged me months ago to match her with a good guy and I hated to see her go back to the trash she had been dating. I suggested our church which has a mostly Vietnamese congregation might have some function or picnic since I she didn't hit it off with my friends.

Kim spent a lot of time calling Thuy this past week so I figured she had given up on me finding the right guy for her. That was a relief as I would be doomed either way. Either she or the friend might end up disliking the other and I'd be to blame for getting them together.

I had the whole house to myself on Wednesday night as the three girls went out for dinner and shopping for clothes again. I heated up the delicious meal prepared for me and started building my new home storage server. On Thursday night, after Thuy and Ha climbed into bed with me, I asked the girls if they had found a guy for Kim.

Thuy said, she might have someone in mind. Whew, I'm done I thought. Ha started giggling and I asked her what was so funny. She said nothing and just started kissing my chest. I lifted Ha up over me and said, "so you like to laugh do you?" I threw her back on the mattress and I crawled on my knees as I tickled Ha and Thuy silly. I love the big smiles on their faces as their little naked bodies squirmed about. Thuy takes a little work but I swear I could just stare at Ha and she'd thrash about from being tickled. Both just laughed and shrieked until they were panting. I held them close as we drifted off, with the sheet kicked down, to a wonderful night's sleep.

Friday passed quickly and the weekend was here! Kim was stopping by so I planned on getting out of the girls' way right after lunch. Terry and Jorge said if I called, they'd be happy to meet up for drinks and maybe we'd force ourselves to eat a few potato skins and nachos. I got up early and worked out hard as I knew I'd have a lot of bad food later in the day. I then mowed the lawn, sprayed down the outdoor furniture, skimmed and vacuumed the pool and balanced the pH.

Ha and Thuy cleaned the house which needed no cleaning and also did some laundry that really didn't need to be washed. I keep wondering if they were expecting Kim to come buy with a white glove and check every surface. 11AM sharp, Kim's Accord rolled into our driveway (she had to be the most punctual person I'd ever met). The girls whooped and hollered as they invited her into our home. I didn't have any brothers or sisters so I really appreciated how close they were. Kim seemed very happy and talkative which was nice as she never really talked much until recently.

She brought a couple of gifts and when she handed it to me, I could see one was a painting but I couldn't really figure out what it was until I held it at arm's length. It turns out it was the same painting I got Thuy but you couldn't tell unless you looked at it far away. Somehow it looked nearly identical from a distance but nothing alike up close. I don't know art but I sure as hell was impressed. She also got us a Blu-ray of The Count of Monte Cristo and insisted she wanted to watch it with me so she could see my reaction to a period piece movie that she thought I'd actually like.

The girls went to the bedroom to change. I figured they'd wear their granny style suits since Kim was there. To my surprise, Thuy and Ha came out first, in nice bathing suits they bought for our trip to Hawaii. They were a teeny bit conservative compared to their usual mesh ones but they were still string bikinis, just a little bigger and with actual lining. Kim came out next in something very different. It had very big bottoms and something that looked like it could be used as a pistol harness up top, that covered plenty in comparison. She looked very nice as she wasn't covered in makeup like she usually is; not much point if you are going swimming. I know she works in a salon but I think she'd look more feminine with slightly shorter nails with a nice clear polish but I realize not everyone has the same tastes as me.

I made banana daquiris in the kitchen and as the girls sprayed on a light coat of sunblock as they sat on the patio just chatting about things. I asked Kim if she had seen the latest Bond movie as she enjoyed those. We discussed why neither of us liked the new bad guy. She really liked the new Bond car and I admit it looked sleek, but I'd be too nervous to drive a nice car to the grocery store as I'd fear every cart in the parking lot. Thuy grabbed my wrist and mocked me saying, "He's practical but I love him anyways!"

I fired up the grill and brought out a plate with plenty of burgers, turkey dogs and chicken covered in foil. Thuy had made a potato salad and Ha made fresh green beans. I went in to make more daquiris, banana and strawberry this time to have with lunch and Thuy manned the grill for me; they were hungry and didn't want to wait. When I got back everyone was seated. I poured the drinks as Thuy ran to the grill and asked me what I'd like. I figured I'd have a chicken breast as those usually went last. Thuy said, the cooked ones were all gone. Kim being a nice guest, lifted her plate and said, "you can have my breast if you want it." She then hid her face as the other two girls pounced mercilessly on the poor thing. I often speak before thinking and embarrass easily so I knew exactly how she felt.

"Hamburger it is," I announced, hoping to disrupt the attacks. I hope I wasn't blushing nearly as much as Kim (she has slightly lighter skin than her sisters so it actually shows when she blushes). We had a very nice time kidding around at lunch as we managed to stretch it out for well over an hour. I couldn't help but think it was nearly a year since Ha first came over looking for a place to stay and looking so scrawny. She looked so healthy and happy. I was so lucky to have her and my wife in my life.

We were getting a little hot even under the umbrella. I was sweating even though I was in just a bathing suit and a polo shirt. Thuy said, why don't we all jump in the pool and then we can have Jimmy cones for desert. There was a lot of excitement about the desert and I haven't had one in ages so I was actually getting giddy about an ice cream cone like a little kid. I happily yanked off my hot shirt and dove into the pool first.

We waded around in the pool for a bit with the girls hanging on to various inflatables we had put in it earlier. Ha liked the pool noodle best but Thuy and Kim liked hanging on the old tire tube so they could face each other and talk. I wandered about gently pushing them around the pool and they enjoyed the ride while drifting about and into each other. Ha managed to get out of the pool once she drifted to the stairs and came back with the cones on a plate so we got out and ate them on the patio with great delight.

A little after two, I announced it was time for me to get a move on as I wanted to give them time for girl talk without me interfering. Kim said, "no, you should stay."

Ha said, "On this matter I must agree," trying to sound posh. I knew they were just being polite but I appreciated it.

Thuy said, "he'll only stay if he feels like there is work to do."

Ha jumped in and said, "you can't leave until you've given each one us one of your massages." Thuy said that would be 'so nice'.

Kim said, "do I get to have one of those?" Ha said that since Kim was a massage virgin (with a wink) she got the first one.

We dried off a bit more and went to the chaise lounges. Ha got a second bottle of sunblock out as the first one was nearly empty. We should just order it by the quart, I thought. Thuy began tidying the kitchen. I sat next to Kim as she laid out on the lounge face down. I was trying to figure out how to apply the lotion to her back. The extensive top she had on blocked a lot of my path. Ha saw my dilemma and said she would help. She then unfastened the back and helped Kim slip the shoulder straps off. Ha then started to tease and gently tug it out from under Kim. There was a lot of shrieking and laughter but she wasn't serious and Kim probably knew that; Ha was just enjoying riling an older sister up.

I spread the lotion all over her back and then started to massage the muscles on her smooth little shoulders. I told her to let me know if I was going too hard or soft, she could just say the word. She just moaned and said, "just like that, please. This is so relaxing and delicious." A strange choice of words I thought but perhaps guys don't talk that way about things. I worked my way down and she just kept moaning but seemed to enjoy it. I moved down to the end of her lounge and started on her feet; she seemed to really enjoy that.

I guess she must spend a lot of time standing at her job as she had some serious leg muscles. They weren't hard chiseled and angular or anything bulky, just very feminine with graceful curves. She definitely had sensuous muscles on her thighs. Ha said, "you can't really work her upper muscles like that," as she came over and practically stuffed Kim's bathing suit between her buns for her. There was so much fabric for the hips of her suit, it looked like a wedgie. I worked Kim's buns for a bit, feeling a little concerned she might feel I was being too forward. It felt like I had been massaging her for at last 20 minutes but her bottoms were still soaked from the pool so I started all over again knowing it was far less time than it initially seemed.

Thuy had finished cleaning up things in the kitchen so I thought she deserved the next massage. She seemed to be inspecting my bathing suit when I sat down. I normally just wear work out shorts out of convenience. I asked if the suit was too old-school and she said they were still fashionable. I untied her top and then I untied the sides of her bottoms and tucked the material between her two spectacular buns. I felt movement in my shorts at the sights and sounds Thuy offered. I gave her a serious massage as she was quite vocal. She thanked me and lay completely limp as I retied the bottom of her suit. I sat there for several moments trying to clear my head and waiting for things to calm down in my bathing suit. I think Thuy noticed the new development out of the corner of her eye as she was developing a grin while trying to look ignorant of my predicament.

Ha just looked at me and said, "hey, don't forget about me! If you do a decent job, there's an Andrew Jackson with your name on it!" The girls all laughed. Ha never misses an opportunity to tease me but then again, I tease her a lot too. I strategically carried the sunblock over. I untied her top and bottoms as I had done for her sister. I worked the lotion in everywhere as she squirmed about, appreciating the attention. She had a serious sheen on her now. I asked if anyone wanted some wine or more daquiris. Kim said, "this round is on me, more daquiris for everyone!" I made this batch must stronger as I figured they weren't going anywhere anytime soon. The girls fixed their suits and were enjoying being waited on for a change.

They were all sipping through their straws as we casually talked about the nice weather and how lucky we were to have a pool to keep cool on such a warm day. Kim asked Ha if she had done anything with the new client and she mentioned what they told her about their plans so far although they might ramp up on it if it goes well.

I asked if Thao had found any more cars to work on recently. Kim said he's always looking and found a car that won't make as much as the last two but word seems to be getting out and they are getting appointments from clients to get cars restored. It isn't enough work to grow the business but it is better than struggling as much as they had been.

Thuy then volunteered my services by asking if anyone wanted lotion on their front side. Kim said, "Oh god yes!" Ha then picked on me by saying, "you should go squirt your cream on Kim, I think she'd really enjoy that!" The girls all started laughing but I could tell Kim was embarrassed as she tried to hide under her sun hat.

Kim slipped off her shoulder straps for me so I could at least massage her neck and shoulders and her little arms. I put lotion on her feet and worked my way up her legs. This took a long time as she kept asking me to stop and keep massaging here and there. She was moaning so loudly; my neighbors must think I'm insatiable. The poor thing must have been sitting in a puddle the whole time as her top was dry but the lower half of her bottoms were still soaked. I then carefully dabbed plenty of lotion on her face. I gave her face a slow massage as she just made sounds of enjoyment. I saw her giving a woman a similar face massage at the Salon when I picked up Thuy but I don't suppose she ever gets to enjoy one.

I then proceeded with Thuy. I gave her a nice good rub down on her arms and legs but while I was gently massaging her face I could tell she had nearly fell asleep. From what I could tell by her breathing, Kim was also passed out. I might have put just a tad too much liquor in the drinks.

Ha just looked at me tapping her fingers in sequence with a grin on her face. I started with the head massage and asked. "Tell me the truth, do you guys really enjoy this or are you just stroking my ego and making me feel useful?" Ha looked at me and said, "are you freakin' kidding me? Thuy and I brag about our spa treatments to our friends. No one can believe you actually do this for us on the weekends! You know, I love taking care of you as you are always so appreciative but it is also nice to know the other person cares so much they do things to spoil you." She pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek about 10 times as if my cheeks might forget how much affection she had. I moved up her slender legs as she made sexy little faces at me just to tease me and I admit, it was having a serious effect on me.

I continued to work her shoulders while the other girls were faced away and probably passed out. I decided to pick on her so I reached into her top and massaged her tatas. She seemed to enjoy it so I pinched her little hard nipples. She let out a slight moan so I went motionless as I didn't want to wake the others. She just whispered, "please don't stop!" I tweaked them a bit more as she arched her back. Ha worked her little hand up my swim trunks and she tugged on my rod. It felt so wrong doing this with Kim there but a little thrill now and then isn't the worst thing in the world. My cock was now wishing she'd stroke faster as her moans and squirming were turning me on. Kim started to stir so I tucked Ha's tatas away quickly and jumped in the pool.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12