Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This must have woken everyone and the girls joined me in the pool as we splashed each other a bit. The girls were very silly as apparently the drinks done their job as the pool had re-energized them. We talked about lots of different things and Kim mentioned that ever since they were little kids, Thuy acted like their mom and Ha was always the trouble maker. The sun was slowly setting and before we knew it, it was already 6:40. We all took turns taking showers (Thuy and me first, Kim and Ha next) and got dressed for dinner in shorts and t-shirts or polo shirts. Kim went on about how luxurious and big our shower was and kiddingly asked if she could use it on the weekends.

I cleaned the grill and when I came in the girls were talking excitedly in Vietnamese. They looked up at me and Thuy just said, "let's have something to slow the alcohol." We had some wine, cheese and crackers and the remainder of the green beans for dinner as people just wanted something to nibble on; not a full heavy meal. OK, they were sophisticated and had wine, cheese and crackers, I just had beer and chips. Afterwards, we played Ha's word game and it was pretty wild as we had 3 women who had been drinking all afternoon. We then just hung out in the living room discussing the rest of the family. I guess their mother redid the salon and while it is nice, it seems a little sterile now and they aren't getting any new customers which was the reason for redoing the place.

Eventually, we gathered by the door and said our goodbyes as the girls hugged and kissed each other as if they wouldn't see one another a long time. Kim then pulled me down by the back of the neck, slowly kissed both my cheeks and said, "thanks for the most fabulous massage ever! I'm still tingling all over."

Ha had to go and say it, "you should try one of my regular bathing suits next time so you can get a more thorough massage."

Kim looked at her with big eyes and said, "I can't imagine it being better!"

Ha laughed and said, "you should try it naked!" I chuckled/choked and said, "your sister is such a kidder!" as I closed the door before she said any more.

Ha looked at my concern and said, "what's wrong?"

I said, "you don't want Kim to know about all of us, do you? I sincerely doubt she'd understand."

Ha and Thuy both started giggling. Thuy said, "don't worry about it, she's known for months now as she had a lot of questions since Ha has been living with us for so long."

"And you told her?" I asked a bit stunned.

"She thinks it is 'awesome'. She thinks we have the best arrangement ever since guys don't always get women so Ha and I can discuss things guys don't understand or want to talk about. We get to share clothes so we have double the wardrobe. We get to enjoy movies that men don't necessarily appreciate. We have a very nice home and seem to enjoy taking care of each other so she thinks we are very fortunate to have found each other. After today's massage, she said we were so lucky to have such a big manly man to take care of us in the bedroom but who could be so gentle as he pampers us," Thuy said with some pride in her voice.

I was going to have a very hard time looking at Kim directly the next time I saw her, I thought. Hopefully that would be a while so I might forget what she knew about my arrangement with her sisters. Sunday was a great day as I had already mowed the lawn so I had very little to do today other than wash the cars and you don't get nearly as hot doing that. I just finished with Thuy's car when she grabbed the keys, kissed me and said she was going to do a few errands, get some cash, go shopping, pick up some stamps, stop by the salon and get her mother to trim her hair, just on the ends, and maybe a pedicure.

I went into the garage for some more rags then closed the doors again. Ha immediately came out front in yesterday's bathing suit and aimed the hose at me. I chased her with the bucket as she screamed bloody murder all the way into the back yard as she was trapped between me and the pool. I lifted the pail over her head and doused her well. She said I had some nerve picking on a poor little defenseless lady. I said, "don't worry, I promise, no one will accuse you of being a lady when I'm done with you!". I practically tore off her bikini and threw it in the pool and left her flip flops on the cement. We kissed for a few minutes before she removed my sneakers and pulled down my shorts.

I posed her on her elbows and knees on the lounge cushion and squirted a large amount of sunblock on my cock and onto her rosebud. "Oh my, are you going to have your way with little ol' me?" I didn't say a word, I just shoved the first inch into her tight little hole. I inched a little further as she adjusted to the size. She looked so sexy naked in the back yard with her buns spread apart for me. In time, I managed to get all the way in. I just rested for a bit, arching down to kiss her shoulders. I reached around and began to diddle her front. That got her moving. "Oh God, I'm so full right now. If you keep that up, I'm going to cum, hard."

Seemed like she was enjoying herself, so I rubbed her a bit harder. Ha began to gush as she contorted with my cock stuck in her butt. "OH GOD, I'm cumming so hard, baby!" I then began pumping in and out as the lotion made her slick. I was now on a mission as I kept going until I pushed in one final time and came urgently inside her. I turned her sideways so we could both rest on the cushion. I kissed the back of her neck and head. Ha held my hand and said, "You surprise me when you do that. Sometimes you make the sweetest and most tender love to me and sometimes you make me feel so naughty as you have your way with me!" She rolled around and brushed the sweat on my forehead back with her fingers. We kissed for a long time and told each other how much we loved and appreciated them. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I like that I can tell how you feel when I look you in the eyes." And proceeded to kiss me some more.

Eventually we got up. Ha ran into the garage (thank goodness the front doors were down) to get the hand soap from the garage sink. She took the backyard hose, which was full of very warm water from sitting in the sun, and cleaned me up ever so tenderly. I returned the favor and it felt nice that we could enjoy so much freedom since the fences and trees hid everything. She hosed down the cushion and I flipped it.

We jumped in the pool naked and swam about a bit. She grabbed her bikini and put it back on as I put on my shorts and sneakers. We finished cleaning up both cars and Ha did a nice job on the tire rims which I hate doing. We parked our cars and Ha hugged me and said, "thanks again for the car, I think of the day we test drove it every time I take it anywhere." I lifted her chin and kissed her gently. I'm always surprised when she says something sentimental as she kids around so much.

Ha was working on her web page that night so Thuy and I took advantage of the situation and took a long bath together as we hadn't done that for a while. We only had one candle lit and I put it around the corner so it was very dark in the bathroom. We just talked to each other and ran the cloth over each other, letting our partner know how much we liked taking care of them. After a nice long hour or two of just enjoying each other's company, we took a quick shower to rinse off, got out and dried the other off.

I nudged her to our bedroom and on to the bed. We just kissed and made slow love for a very long time. Afterwards we spooned as she grabbed my arm to hold her close. She turned her head and kissed me. "I can change the bed spread if you are in the wet spot," she said. I laughed so hard as I was not expecting her to say that. I just kissed her more as I appreciate how she thinks about taking care of me so much.

We crawled under the covers and Thuy said to me, "I think it would really make my sister, Kim, happy if you showed her some affection."

I admit, I'm terrible at showing my feelings but I said, "I've hugged her nearly every time we've gotten together in the past few months."

Thuy said, "that's not what I'm talking about."

I said, "I've been complimenting her too, trying to boost her ego." Thuy said, "that's not it either."

I said, "remember how I've explained, I'm a guy; you need to speak in very clear terms about what you want? Telling me we are have two cups of detergent left isn't as helpful as asking if I'll go pick some up more detergent when that is what you want. If you tell me I need to wear 17 pieces of flair, I'll wear 17 pieces of flair."

Thuy then shocked me when she told me, "Kim heard Hà and me bragging about how good you are in bed and she wants her first time to be special."

I said, "good for her. She's a super nice girl and very pretty. Hopefully she'll find a nice guy soon and relax in time enough to let him go further than she has in the past with previous boyfriends."

Thuy sighed and said, "She'd like to make love with you."

I just stared blankly trying to wrap my head around this. I finally said, "OK now, let's not get ridiculous here. I gave in on Ha and I'll admit that worked out great, but I'm not fooling around with Kim, your brother or your mother or anyone else as we work our way through the remainder of your family! Maybe we should find out if you have any cousins who live in the States! Kim should be out there finding a nice boy who she might even fall in love with, why on earth would she want me for her first time? Furthermore, why the hell would we risk what we have? What would Ha think?

Thuy seemed to completely ignore my agitation. "Oh, don't worry, Hà loves Kim so she doesn't mind at all. I asked Hà about it and she says it would be our little secret." Thuy said.

"Don't you think Kim should meet a nice new boy and fall in love?" I asked.

"I don't think she can right now. She's got such a crush on you, she doesn't really want to meet anyone else."

"Sweetie-cakes," I said, "let's pretend for just for a moment she had a crush, she'll get over it in a week. We can't just have me fooling around with everyone. Eventually, your brother and mother might find out you aren't the only one I'm sleeping with and then we won't have any more family get togethers as they'll all hate me."

"Honey, about that... I'm pretty sure they both know already about Ha and you. Thao already calls Hà wife number 2 and my mother is just thrilled Hà is so happy and safe. My mom said you are the best thing that has happened since we came to the States. As for her getting over you in a week, she confessed she's always thought you were very handsome but the serious crush started over two months ago when we went on those double-dates." I just wanted to crawl under the covers and hide until the world made sense again.

"Look," I said, "I didn't feel guilty about taking your virginity as I was in love and knew already I planned on marrying you. I don't think Kim should lose her virginity just because I'm a male and in the vicinity. Her first time should be with someone special!"

"You aren't getting it; you are special! Kim knows how kind and giving you are. She loves talking with you and never has felt more comfortable around a guy in her life. She says you make her feel so confident and happy. And now that she's seen you in just your short shorts, she is very anxious to see the rest. She said she think she came while you were massaging her so would it be so bad to go just a little further?"

"Very funny," I said, "I gave in to you on Ha as I was worried you were extremely emotional and I admit, I felt so bad about your accident I would do anything to make you happy. I find it nearly impossible to not give in when you ask me to do something so please don't ask me to sleep with your sister Kim. I don't want to be the bad guy on this."

"Do you think she's hideous?" Thuy asked.

"Of course not, she's gorgeous, all three of you are amazing and desirable beyond words but that is not the point!"

Thuy continued, "If you are her first, she'll be able to move on with confidence. She'll trust other people and finally explore real relationships.

I said, "I appreciate that you care for your sister but I would appreciate it if you just figured a way to make her happy without asking me to deflower her."

Thuy could see I had made up my mind and didn't want this to turn into a fight. She had me lie face down and straddled the top of my buns as she massaged my back muscles. I love how her warm wet pussy feels on my bare back, it is like a wonderful weighted heating pad. She'd lean down and kiss my back tenderly and returned to massaging me. She felt so good I literally dozed off shortly and pretty much hadn't given our discussion any more thought.

Thursday night, Thuy and Ha began whispering in Vietnamese which slowly brought me to consciousness. I was facing Thuy as Ha spooned me from behind. Ha was kissing my back while stroking my cock. Thuy kissed me seductively then said, "would you like to play a new game with us?" I had no idea why she should would ask that but Ha was getting me in a pliable state of mind. I was wondering if this might be more role playing.

"Ha and I would like to play a game with you but I promised I wouldn't play any more tricks on you. We can't play the game unless you release me from the promise." Thuy said teasingly. My cock was already dripping with precum as Ha spread it over the head and much of the base.

I was losing my ability to think clearly. "Is the game going to be naughty?" I asked.

"Oh, very naughty," she said.

"It doesn't involve any other guys does it?" I asked.

Thuy laughed, "I promise I will never ever cheat on you. I like that you are possessive about your property!" she said with a big smile. I was starting to get very close to cumming. The girls started talking in Vietnamese again. Thuy said, "I'm going to need a decision? Do you release me from my promise?"

I couldn't think of any down side as she wasn't going to cheat on me so I said "Yes!" and then shot a load of cum at my wife's tummy. She reached down and scooped up what she could and put it in her mouth. She kissed me on my cheek and said, "I promise you'll enjoy it." Soon enough, I drifted back to sleep, no doubt with a smile on my face.

12