Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 12

Story Info
I man up and go to a salon.
11.8k words
4.74
12.9k
14

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

You can read a summary in one of my other stories but to get you there quickly, I'm white, 6' in good shape but not massive and married (6 years) to an exceptionally beautiful, generous, amazingly caring, 33-year-old, 4'10" Vietnamese woman, Thuy, who once was very conservative sexually until about a year ago. Due to an accident she was worried I'd be alone without her. She insisted I hook up with you her sweet, doting, hot, loving, sometimes mischievous 27-year-old younger sister, 4'9" Hà to see if she would be a good wife in case Thuy wasn't there to take care of me. I should warn you, if you don't like any of my previous stories you probably won't enjoy this either but hopefully you will.

I would try to explain better why Thuy thought me being in a relationship with her sister Ha was a good idea but you'd probably have to be brought up in her culture, in her village for it to begin to make sense. If someone told me it was possible to be in love with two people just a few years ago I'd say they were just saying it for sex. I now know it is completely possible and real. For whatever reason, the three of us have a wonderful relationship together and I know it is because they are both extremely loving, forgiving and caring and also because I'm the luckiest bastard to ever walk God's green earth.

If you read my last story, the weather has been very hot and sunny so we had Thuy and Ha's sister, Kim over for a pool party. Kim never said more than a few words until very recently. It turns out despite being extraordinarily pretty and wonderfully curvy while still being thin, she had extremely low self-esteem and hasn't really dated as a result. Because of this, she stayed a virgin and hid her looks in huge sweaters, long loose skirts, heavy stockings and a ton of makeup. The reality about Kim is, she's 29, about 105lbs, and 5 foot nothing and well, frankly, she's sexy as hell. She is stunningly attractive, with a beautiful smile, alluring eyes, long shiny black hair, very large breasts, a tiny little waist and seriously well-developed legs and a nice little round caboose to boot.

To pick up from where I left off, for reasons that escaped me, all three gorgeous women have been teasing the hell out of me today, from wearing incredibly skimpy bathing suits, frolicking in the pool naked, having me suck on their breasts and even having me lick their pussies. This was all in some strange attempt to wear down my resistance as they want me to have sex with Kim! I did my best to not get worked up but the naked haircut I got from Kim with her sitting in my lap giving humping me, pushed me over my limits. I grabbed my wife Thuy and brought her to the bedroom.

I'd love to flower it up and say we made beautiful love, but I the truth is I fucked her; I needed to cum and I wanted to stay faithful. The only hitch in that plan was while I was fucking my sexy little wife, she was encouraging me to think about fucking her sister Kim. I plastered her womb with an insane amount of stored up cum. I fucked her hard and pumped every bit of cum I had inside of her. It was leaking out of her pussy even though she was still lying on her back. It might sound like it is all sex with me but mostly the stories are about my wonderful family. After lying for a bit, she rolled on her side and kissed my forehead and got off the bed.

Thuy came out of the bathroom with a warm wash cloth and a small bucket from under the sink with a little soap in it. She then fetched me a cold glass of water as she put my head in her lap and helped me to drink. She then gently washed my arms and chest to remove the sweat as I just lay there enjoying the attention. "My honey, was very excited," she said. "That was a lot of cum you gave me!" She then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. She then began to clean my cock. "He must be so tired after that," she said and then kissed my cock before cleaning it further. She kept trying to lay it down in the center of my stomach but it kept drifting to the side. For some reason this seemed to concern her as she kept putting him back and kissing it as if trying to convince it to behave. I don't know if she does it to amuse me because she sees me laugh but I love her battle of the wills when it comes to her and my dick.

I wasn't really thinking clearly. I was incredibly tired, and admit, after cumming so hard, I was having a hard time focusing. I really wanted a nap for some reason but I had to know the truth. While fucking my wife she revealed to me that when I was tied up and blind folded, I had sex with her middle sister Kim who was up until that point a virgin. "Did I really have sex with Kim last week?"

"Oh honey - did you ever! We had to pull her off you, she was so excited, she didn't want it to end. We were worried you'd hear us whispering despite having your earbuds playing music. I don't think I've ever seen Kim so content. We knew you'd never knowingly take her virginity so we had to trick you and you did say you wanted me to do that. Since you said you wanted to fuck her, everyone got what they wanted." Thuy said as if it was as simple as explaining why a 4K disc is better than a VHS tape.

After she cleaned me and went to the bathroom; on the way cleaning the carpet where my spunk dripped out of her, to clean herself one more time. She came out and said, "let's get some food in you, you need your strength back!" She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. I had no idea what to think as I forgot to put any clothes back on; I just followed. Ha and Kim were still naked but making dinner. It seemed strange for there to be four naked people in my kitchen but the girls didn't seem to think anything of it.

The food did smell really good and I was indeed extremely hungry for some reason. Ha had made stir fry with tons of vegetables in it and some thin strips of pork. Kim put scoops of white rice on our plates and Thuy arranged the delicious main course on our plates. It was extremely good and I was waking up! Ha handed me the soy sauce as she knows I like it on my rice. We all talked and laughed as if nothing had happened earlier. We ended up chatting for hours as everyone tidied up after the meal. I realized I was the only one that seemed at all concerned about the day's events and knew I shouldn't project my issues on others.

Thuy and Ha insisted that Kim stay the night as we never used Ha's room anyways. Kim gave me a deep kiss goodnight and thanked me for making her feel desirable today. I blushed and went to the bedroom I share with Thuy and Ha and got ready for bed. We ended up talking that night far more than we normally do. When we go to bed at night, it is about unwinding, about feeling each other's skin contact, it is usually very intimate and sleep comes quickly.

Tonight, the girls explained about Kim. This wasn't an attempt to add another wife to my harem. The girls explained Kim's crush could either build her confidence so she could move on to a real relationship. They had tried for years to build her confidence but noticed I was the only one having any luck. They knew with a little guidance, they could give her what she needs and was it really so terrible they wanted me help her out of her shell? When they explained things, as I'm falling to sleep they sounded logical but when I'm alone and fully awake their ideas seem completely insane. Eventually they seem to make sense to me even though I'm wondering at times if I've just heard them so many times I believe them.

Thuy went on to explain, "sometimes we worry sometimes you have self-doubts. I don't want you to be a cocky sleaze but we want you to know you can accomplish anything you set my mind to doing. We never want you to have doubts when you make love to us."

Ha said, "trust me," She took my head to face her directly "look me in the eye... I've enjoyed every moment of making love with you and sex with you. I think if you had just one more girl appreciate you sexually, you'd be a little more confident. We don't want you thinking that the only reason we have sex with you is to show how much we care. Trust us, we really enjoy it physically and sometimes need it!" I wasn't sure if I should feel flattered or like a child who needs their hand held.

Thuy let me know, "I would really like you to enjoy going further with Kim. I know this sounds weird honey but watching you have your way with someone really turns me on for some reason. I loved it when you took me in front of the mirror, I got very excited watching you fool around with Hà in Hawaii, I even enjoyed the sex-tape Hà made of us. You can be so incredibly dominating as you take us, there is something so animalistic that makes me wet. I love to make love to you but sometimes, when you just have your way with me like today, it makes me feel like you don't just see me as a lover but as a sex object."

"Trust me," I said, "I never get tired of looking at you, lusting over you or fucking you", (it sounded odd saying that). Thuy and Ha are both extraordinarily beautiful but sometimes I forget they aren't just sugar and spice and might have urges like I do. "I'm worried if I treat you that way all the time though you'll think I'm just using you for sex. I'll try to remember that you enjoy it when I use you to satisfy my filthy needs more often," I said with a huge smirk. I realized I almost sounded like I was making a concession but hopefully they know how desirable I find them.

I drifted off enjoying their soft skin against mine feeling so much love for them. I tried to think about what they said but sleep claimed me quickly.

I woke up feeling energized. My head seemed clear and the sun was already beating down even though it was early. I worked out a bit, felt my face and realized I didn't really need to shave after a late shave yesterday and it was the weekend anyways. I turned on the water and brushed my teeth. There was a wet purple toothbrush lying on the sink. Kim must have already gotten up and left I thought. I heard the bathroom door open and it was Kim (still naked and sexy as hell). She must be running late for work and she likes the shower in our bathroom and she's a creature of habit. She put down her cell, grabbed the shaving cream and razor off the counter and brought them into the shower. In all the years I've been with the other two, I have literally never seen them shave their legs or anything else yet they were always so smooth.

Kim got up on her tippy toes and pulled my head down to kiss my cheek. She then giggled and said, "come on, silly. We have to condition your hair after cutting it." She pulled the towel from around my waste and took my hand. I didn't really know how I should react so I just followed her into the shower. I could feel my cock begin to swell as just looking at her sexy body was enough to make any man hard. I like every sized breast but my goodness they were so big for her frame and those firm but curvy feminine legs! She had me sit on the built-in seat and aimed the shower head towards my chest. I lifted the soap ready to clean myself but she took it from my hands. She then ran her fingers over my chest as she seemed to just chirp away happily. Kim ran her hands over my chest after lathering them up.

She said, "you really should use some moisturizing bath gel as this will just dry your skin out! Is this really what my sisters use?" I just pointed at the gel on the shelf. "Much better," she said as she caressed me with the slippery gel on my expanding cock and down to my feet. (I hate that gel soap as it seems to slip out of my hands before I can use it but for some reason she wasn't having any problems). She grabbed the nylon skin cleaning thing and scrubbed my feet, thoroughly examining my toes with some odd fascination.

Kim positioned her thighs on the outside of mine sitting in my lap facing me. I held onto her back so she wouldn't fall off. She then poured a generous amount of shampoo on my head and just massaged my scalp for a few minutes. It did feel very nice. She pulled me forward so the water now rinsed my head. She then anointed my head with her conditioner. She used enough for a woman like her with long lustrous hair. She didn't seem to realize a few drops would be plenty for someone with a tightly shorn head. The scalp massage was really enjoyable but I finally spoke up and said, "you do this for customers day in and day out, you don't have to do this for me." Her shampoo and conditioner had a familiar scent for some reason -- kind of like apples and vanilla or fresh apple pie.

She kissed me on the mouth and said, "that is different, tiger. I do it for them because I'm paid but with you, it is so nice to get to take care of you. You take care of me and make me feel so happy, it makes me feel special that you let me do this for you." Kim kissed me much more slowly and deeply this time. She must have been able to feel my cock straining against her pussy even though I tried to pretend it was just a kiss. She pulled me forward into the shower stream and got all the residue out of my hair. She then spread the shaving cream on my face and gave me another shave even though I didn't really need it. It did feel nice though. She made faces at me like she was a mirror, to let me know how she wanted me to move so she could get everywhere.

As she raised up and stretched to put the shaving cream and razor back on the shelf, my cock was raised up and making it hard for her to sit back down. She reached between her legs while looking me directly in the eyes and said, "Oh my, did I neglect him? I'm so sorry!" Kim continued looking in my eyes as she lined it up with her pussy entrance. She inserted the tip and worked it into her freakishly hot pussy as she kissed me intensely. I wasn't really thinking, I was just on auto pilot as I pulled down on her back to get my cock deeper into her. She then leaned back a bit and just made this low guttural sound like a female tennis pro serving. Her feet were now on the seat in the shower as she was bouncing on my cock. She seemed every bit as flexible as her sister. "OH yes, tiger! Take me! OH GOD! I can feel it so far inside of me! OH GOD, I think I'm cumming!" Her mouth was wide open and she looked like she might be having a seizure as she just made a sound that was impossible to describe.

I had never seen anything like this so I stopped pumping in and out and asked, "are you OK?"

After about a minute, she tilted her head forward and said, "OH God, yes! That was amazing!"

Kim gave me a huge smile and started rising up and down again.

"Does he always last so long?" Kim asked while looking down at my cock.

"I completely drained recently so he's lasting much longer than I expected." I answered honestly.

"We'll just have to keep using him so he always lasts this long." Kim smiled and kissed me deeply. She pulled back and said, "I can't believe you are finally fucking me! I've wanted this for so long. My gwapo tiger is fucking me so good! She raised up higher and slammed down hard a few times. She was grunting again, "You are so deep inside me! I'm going to cum again! Can you cum inside my pussy? I want to know look me in the eyes when you do." She wrapped her arms around me and bit me and began sucking on my neck. I could smell her conditioner much more so now and I realized I had enjoyed it when I was blindfolded and unknowingly fucked her the first time. I realized how much I had enjoyed being used to take the virginity of one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. My lust was somehow getting even more intense.

I reached up her back and grabbed her shoulders. I began bucking with my pelvis while slamming her on the down stroke on my crotch. "I'm about to cum inside your hot little body! Get ready, your sweet pussy is about to taste every bit of my cum!" She started making that low sound again as I finally felt my sperm rushing up my cock. It felt like my cock was pumping out for a long time like it was making sure it was forcing every drop into that amazing pussy. She finally came back to the moment and began kissing me like I was her last meal. I'll be honest, I was too tired to give much in return. I think she could tell I was exhausted as I slumped back on the seat and my cock slowly shrunk even though it was still in her pussy.

I wasn't really sure what to say. I thanked her for such a nice shave and she said, "anytime, Tiger!" She seemed to be smirking at me as if somehow, she was the one who got more out of the exchange than I did. I asked if she'd like me to give her a shampoo and she said, "really, I would love it if you don't mind!" She took my hand and poured the shampoo into it so I'd know the right amount. She leaned back and let her hair get completely soaked. She then sat on the floor leaning against the seat. I could see my sperm leaking out of her cunt and her hand reach down so she could examine it and gently rub it along her pussy lips like some sort of moisturizer. I could see even from behind her big cheeks swell as she was obviously smiling about something. I reached down and spread the shampoo through her wet hair. I then slowly massaged it in as the suds started to build. She reached back to just touch my forearms to let me know she appreciated it. After about five minutes she said, "that was amazing, do you have time to condition me too?"

I told her no problem as she got up and poured the conditioner into my hand and then sat on the floor again to make it easy for me. I distributed it throughout her hair and massaged her scalp again. She reached up touching my hand. I could still see the bulges from her smiling cheeks even though she was facing away from me. I have to admit, I love to feel appreciated and these three women really know how to make a guy feel wanted. I think the smell of the conditioner was making my cock stir just a bit even though he just had a treat. What the hell is wrong with it? I'm like some pathetic Pavlovian sex dog with no self-control! It seemed to crave sex constantly these days.

Kim's cell phone rang. She popped out of the shower and answered it. It was her mother making sure she'd be there in time to help her open the shop. She said, "sure mom!" and then hung up the phone and popped into the shower. She sounded like a little kid talking to her mom instead of the sensual woman who just had her way with me. She said, "I'm so sorry tiger but I'm very late, thank you so much for such a wonderful, wonderful shower." If you can swing by work tomorrow around 4, I'd like your help with something at the salon. She then kissed me deeply and then bent down and kissed my cock making a loud "MWA" sound so it knew she cared. After she held me tight and then leapt out of the shower grabbing a towel and her phone as she headed to Ha's room.

I got dressed and headed to the kitchen where Thuy and Ha had made a nice breakfast of sausages and blueberry pancakes. I grabbed a juice as Kim ran out the front door yelling, "gotta open the shop, thank you so much, everyone, I'll call you later!" Her hair was still wet although well brushed -- she never looked better.

The girls looked at each other, then at me and my unfortunately conspicuous hickey and went "oooooooh!"

Ha smirked and crinkled her nose saying, "way to go stud, you've already made her late!"

I got the double entendre but then thought about when I had sex with her and didn't know I was actually with her. What if I did knock her up? I didn't know how to bring it up delicately so I just asked, "do you think she's on the pill?"

Ha and Thuy both started roaring laughing. Ha shot her juice all over her breakfast plate holding her hand under her chin trying to catch what was left. Once the laughing and coughing finished Ha said, "don't worry, as soon as we knew she had a crush on you, we took her out to get an examination and prescription."

I was agitated to the point of shaking. I said, "I couldn't believe you did that, as if it was a forgone conclusion that I wouldn't be able to control myself and would have to have sex with her. I really, really tried hard not to go there! And wouldn't have if you hadn't encouraged me or tricked me into it! Why would you think your sister would even consider having sex with me even if she liked me?" I know it is crazy but somehow felt persecuted even though I just fucked their sister.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers