Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't deny it. "Definitely!" I said.

"Last week when you kissed my breasts and licked my pussy; that turned me on so much. Do you think that you would want to do that for me again?" I could feel my cock struggling against the mattress as it tried to find out what was going on around it. I don't know why but I just ignored the question hoping it might be forgotten.

Kim climbed down and began running her hands all over my body, working out any remaining tension. She bent down and kissed my back slowly, inch by inch. "Did Thuy tell you that she told me what you said?" I wasn't sure what she was talking about so I just said, "what did she tell you?"

She crawled up and kissed my ear, her nipples dragged ever so gently up my back. She whispered into my ear "she said you wanted to fuck me. Did you say that? Do you want to fuck me?" she asked as she gently bit my earlobe. I could smell the apple scent as her hair cascaded around my face.

I flipped her over and kissed her hard on the mouth. I then moved down and sucked her breasts as she begged me to bite them again. She was moaning loudly and I think she was about ready to cum when I asked, "would you like me to fuck you?"

She swallowed and said, "oh God, yes!"

I said, "then tell me what you want; make me feel like you really me do want it!"

"Tiger, please fuck me!" She reached down and grabbed my cock sliding it along her pussy entrance. "I really want this inside me. I want your big white cock to fuck my little Vietnamese pussy! Is that what you want to hear?" she asked as I was now halfway into her pussy. I kissed her as I eased in a bit more. I almost had all of it in when she said, "Oh God, who would have thought this thing would be so addictive! I wanted to brag to the girls at the Salon that my pussy had devoured that great big cock that they saw when I gave you a massage!" That was more inspiration than I needed. I was now pumping in her freely.

I pinned her hands above her head as I bent my neck down and sucked her left melon. She began to groan. I didn't ask, I just bit down and sucked on her nipple intensely. She began convulsing and gushing on my cock. "O-h-h, Tiger! I'm cumming! You said you like it when I cum, does my cum turn you on?" I could feel the bedspread getting soaked. She was now actively doing most of the work even though she was on the bottom. She was milking my cock with her pussy. I put two fingers under her chin and lifted it so she knew to look me in the eyes when we fucked. She then continued, "Does that feel good? I want you to cum. Please cum for me! Please cum deep inside me! My pussy needs your cum. It feels so much better when your seed is deep inside me!"

That was more encouragement than I could take. I pulled her close and pumped her full of cum. I lost just about every bit of strength I had as I just lay on top with my head in the pillow. She just kissed my sweaty neck over and over and over. Eventually I rolled over so she could breathe freely. I heard her pull out several tissues and heard her dabbing away at her pussy. She then leaned over and started to dab at my cock. She got up with a huge wad of used tissues and ran to the bathroom. When she came back I could hear her scrubbing the carpet with a washcloth. I asked if she was OK, and she just said, "I just didn't expect so much to keep leaking out of me. I didn't think you could store that much inside me!" I just chuckled feeling very proud because of her comment for some odd reason.

She eventually was done with the carpet and surveyed the bed. She asked if I could give her a moment so I relieved myself in the bathroom. When I came back she had stripped the bedspread, pillow cases, the sheets and the mattress cover and put them in the laundry. I reached into the closet and put out fresh ones. I don't even try to make the bed as the girls say I don't do it right. Kim did a top-notch job remaking the bed, I don't know how girls do it and it looks so neat.

Kim brought me into the shower and said, "I hope we do that a lot more!" She kissed me with passion and ran her hands up and down my back. She then began to soap me up all over. She then inspected my nails and used the brush on them to scrub them clean. Kim massaged my scalp as she worked the shampoo and conditioner on to it.

I said, "your turn." I soaped up her entire body from head to toe. I gently seated her on the built-in shower seat. I washed the soap off my hands and put a finger into her pussy. "We should make sure you are all Bristol."

"Oh tiger, I don't know what that means but I like it!"

I told her that means ship shape or tidy. "You don't want to be leaking my cum tomorrow when you are at work." She looked at me and smiled mischievously. I said, "or maybe you do you naughty thing!" I then slipped my finger in and out as she began to rise up and down on the seat. "Does that hurt?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Would you like me to use two fingers?" I asked. She bit her lower lip and shook her head yes, looking innocently into my eyes. I inserted the second finger and started to work her pretty hard. She was now screaming and moaning and gripping my forearm. Before I knew it she was gushing again and even though we were in the shower it was pretty impressive.

When she had begun breathing normally, I washed my hands and soaped them up as best I could with gel and just ran them over her bottom and inner thighs and down her legs. I asked if she'd like a shampoo massage and she timidly nodded her head. She put the shampoo in my hand, guided me to sit on the seat and sank to the shower floor. I laughed and said, "you can stay up on the seat if you like."

She turned to me and said in very soft, sweet and meek voice, "I would be very happy if we did it like this every time." I then worked the shampoo into her hair. I made sure to distribute it everywhere including the ends. I then massaged her scalp for several minutes. I bent over and kissed the top of her head and said, we're going rinse now OK? She nodded and I gently pusher her head forward into the water stream and got the shampoo residue out. I asked if she was up for a conditioning.

Kim didn't say a word, she just reached back, wrapped an arm around my leg, kissed my knee and nodded yes. I noticed her shampoo and conditioner was now another permanent guest on shelf in our shower. I worked the conditioner in, trying to match the amount she gave me last time. I made sure to rub it in the ends like I've seen Ha and Thuy do. I then worked it through the strands. Since my hands were slippery, I gave her a quick shoulder massage and neck massage. As I finally got to massaging her scalp, her neck was so loose it felt like her head might fall off. She just let me run my fingers through her hair until I said, "ready for your rinse?"

She gave a slow nod of the head like she was weakened now. I carefully leaned her forward and ran my fingers through her wet hair to get rid of any conditioner that was left. I helped Kim get on her feet although she seemed unsteady so I held her in my arms until her strength returned. She looked at me and smiled but her pupils were so big her eyes were practically black. She then looked as if she suddenly recognized me and just started kissing me trying to get plenty of tongue into my mouth. Her exquisite body, her soft skin against mine, her tongue in my mouth and for some reason the scent of her conditioner were telling me I should rally but I tried not to as I didn't want Kim to think I was only hanging out with her to use her.

We got out and she dried every inch of me. I did the same for her but I can be a little less than gentle as she swayed about like a sapling in a strong windstorm. When we got to the bedroom, she said, it is cooler now, can I wear a t-shirt? I said sure and pointed her to Thuy's dresser. She said she wanted something bigger and asked if she could borrow one of mine. I pointed her to my collection and I guess she must like big t-shirts as she lit up like a Christmas tree. She took the top one and sniffed it (hopefully the wash got out all of my sweat) and she put it on and then admired herself in the mirror. I felt like a schmuck with my junk hanging out so I put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt as well even though I thought it was still warm in the house. I have to admit, even in my ratty old t-shirt she looked sexy as hell. I was too drained to do anything and yet me instincts were telling me to rip her shirt off.

I asked Kim if she wanted to use the pool. She suggested instead that we could watch the movie she got me since we just took a shower. I started some popcorn and fired up the home theater. I had already ripped it to my server but hadn't watched it yet. Kim marveled again at the streaming menu system and asked, "what category is it filed it under?

I yelled from the kitchen, "drama." The popcorn was ready so I put it on the table and sat on the couch.

Kim said, "you look too hot," and straddled my legs and lifted up my t-shirt. She tossed it on the floor like it was kryptonite and I shouldn't be near it. She kissed me and then sat back next to me as I started the movie.

Kim sat there throughout the movie just looking between me and the screen to see my every reaction. I admit was a surprisingly good movie so far even though it wasn't my usual fair. The movie had to be more than half over when Kim asked how many movies I had in the server. She seemed impressed and then asked, "do you have comedies?" I told her yes. She asked, "do you have sci-fi?" Again, I told her yes. She asked about just about every type of movie before she meekly asked, "do you have any porn?" I told her I had some but not much. She asked, "can you show me what you have?" I felt weird having her ask but Thuy insisted I should do whatever Kim wants to help her loosen up and hopefully meet a man. Since her questions meant she had missed the last 5 minutes of the movie, I stopped the current movie and showed her the porn selection. She took the remote and moved the menu up and down looking at the titles and posters for the movies. She asked, "do these movies turn you on?"

I said, "sure that is the point of porn!" She looked at me and then pressed play on the movie that she had just highlighted. The "plot" of the movie was about a woman whose husband owes the mob some money so she has to pay off his debt by giving blowjobs to the lenders and be their full-time naked maid. Kim watched the film while leaning on my chest but kept looking up at my face for a reaction. She slowly moved her hand so it rested on my crotch with only my boxers separating her hand from my cock. My cock began to grow as she slowly moved her hand around it. She watched the woman on the film give a sloppy blowjob to a mob boss. She looked up at me and asked, "do all men want that?"

I was honest and just said, "I don't think there is a man alive who doesn't enjoy a good blowjob."

"Hmm," she said, as if that was stunning news and a challenge. She pulled my boxers down and set my now hard cock free. She looked me in the eyes then smiled and bent down and removed the boxers from my feet. Kim licked the head of my cock bobbing head back as if it was a cobra or something that she dares not anger. She tried to imitate the actress on screen as she drooled all over my cock giving me the wettest blowjob I'd ever had. She looked up and asked if she was doing OK and I thought of the expression about pizza and blowjobs but just let her know not to drag her teeth too much. On the screen, the mob boss was making sure his new employee knew what a tramp she was as he began fucking her mouth while grabbing her hair and forcing her head down on his cock. She looked over, lifted her head up for a second and said, "can you do that to me? I want to make sure I do this right."

I looked down and laughed and said, "we don't have to do everything you see on screen. Some girls like being treated rough but others hate it."

Kim looked up and said, "Pleeaase? I want to try everything now that I'm no longer a virgin." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her head. She slid my cock back into her hot wet mouth and applied pressure to my hand trying to make me force more into her mouth. I figured I'd just give her a nudge and stop the second she tapped out. As I forced my cock deeper into her throat, I pulled back on her hair to give her a break. Kim pulled down on my hand again as to let me know she wanted to go further.

I pushed down harder and asked, "Do you like my cock deep in your throat?" She just moaned as if I was doing her some sort of sexual favor. She was now moaning harder as I began pumping my cock into her throat without worrying about how she felt. I was stunned as she seemed to have no natural gag reflex. The mobster on screen was now saying every filthy thing you could imagine to the woman on screen.

Kim lifted her head up as I released it, figuring she'd be beg me to stop. Instead, she crawled up, kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "please talk dirty to me!"

I said, "are you sure? I think I'd feel guilty doing that with you."

"Pleeaase, Tiger!?! I want to know what it is like to be treated that way. It might turn me on or it might not but there is only one way to find out." I looked into her pleading eyes and decided what the heck, she can just tap out the moment it gets uncomfortable.

I ripped the t-shirt from her body. "Whore's aren't allowed to wear clothes in the house! I swatted her bottom wondering if she'd ask to stop but she just smiled at me wickedly as if I was giving her just what she wanted. I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced my hard cock deep into her mouth. "Suck my cock whore!" I commanded. "If you drag your teeth too hard on my shaft, I'm going to spack your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week!" She began to work my cock in and out at a feverish pace. On the screen the mobster was now cumming in the mouth of the maid and it was oozing out of her lips as his cock was slowly withdrawing from the actress's mouth. I grabbed her head and tilted it at the screen. "See that?", I asked. "If you let so much as a drop of my cum slip out of my mouth, I'll never fuck your greed whore cunt again!" Kim nodded her head but said nothing as the head of my cock was past her tonsils. "Look me in the eyes, slut! I want you to know I'm enjoying using you as my cum slut while I fuck your mouth!" I slowly moved my hand up her shapely thigh as I planned to check if her pussy was excited. I hadn't even gotten much higher than her a quarter of the way up her thigh and I could feel something wet. As I moved higher I realized her pussy was soaking and leaking down her legs. I'm not sure if it was the porn or the dirty talk but she was ridiculously turned on by this. "I'm about to cum, are you ready to swallow it whore?"

She extracted my cock from her mouth and throat and said, "Oh yes, I'm ready!"

I said, "then beg me to cum in your filthy slut mouth!"

"Please cum in my slutty little mouth. I want to be used like a whore in every way!"

I slammed her mouth back down on my cock as I began the final thrusts. I could feel it building up and just kept saying, "get ready to be a useful little cumslut!" It was now pulsing freely in her mouth. She was making noise through her nose as I gushed into her mouth. Her lips were wrapped so tightly around my shaft the entire time as I released what I had into her lovely warm mouth. She was breathing heavily through her nose as I could feel her tongue swirling about as she took deep swallows. After about two minutes she lifted her head and studied my now floppy but clean cock.

She looked at me and smiled and then asked, "was I a good little whore?"

I lifted her head by the chin and asked, "Do you like being treated like a whore?"

She smiled and kissed me hard on the cheek. Without hesitation she said, "I'll be your whore any time you'll have me. I want you to use my mouth or my pussy all the time!"

"Say it then," I said. "Tell me that you are a whore."

She looked me in the face and said, "I'm a whore!"

I said, "Not bad, but this time let me know you enjoy being my dirty little whore! I slapped her hard on her juicy little bottom and she let a moan escape.

"Unnghh, yes Tiger! I'm your filthy little whore." I smacked her buns even harder as they jiggled wildly. "Unngh!", she moaned enjoying the sensation. I smiled and slammed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "OH yes! That's it, please fuck your little whore's pussy. I love it when you fuck me with your tongue, with your fingers, with your great big cock! I'm a little slut and can't get enough!"

"That's more like it, whore!" I said as I began finger fucking her. My hand was making a ton of noise as her sopping wet pussy was making squishing noises.

"Oh god! Oh GOD! That's it! That's it, I'm going to cum!" she shouted and then let loose a guttural groan as she was literally spraying from her pussy on the leather couch. Her hips just jerked about as she grunted moaned and sprayed. After about a minute or so she finally just slowly inch by inch lowered herself until she was lying on top of me. The room filled with the subtle scent of her pussy. She eventually rolled over and lifted up her hand to stroke the side of my head. After a few minutes she came to life and ran to the kitchen and cleaned herself off with some paper towels and soapy water and drank some water from the fridge. She came back to clean the couch. Kim sensually pulled me by the back of the head and kissed me deeply. "I want to make you happy so I'll never wear clothes when I am here," she said as if I had expected that from her.

Ha and Thuy came home a couple of hours later. Something was seriously wrong with me as by then, I had Kim bent over the coffee table and was fucking her mercilessly when they walked in. For some reason I didn't care, I had to put my cum into her cunt and I didn't care if they caught us doing it. Ha laughed up a storm when she came in and said "whew, how many times did you fuck her? It smells like a brothel in here! She then proceeded to open all the windows in the living room and kitchen.

I barely glanced at her as I fucked her sister like a two-dollar whore. All you could hear from the outside were the cicadas but I'm sure outside our house all you could hear was Kim screaming, "fuck your little whore...fill me with your cum! That's it Tiger! I'm CUMMING!" I knew I came but I doubt it was much as she had drained me so much already. I collapsed back on the couch exhausted. I don't know why I came so much or so hard lately, it was like my body was always making new sperm and had to get purge it frequently.

Kim bounced off the couch and gave her sisters a hug and announced, "He fucked me in the shower then made me his whore on the couch!" She said it as happily as a teenage girl telling her friends about her first kiss or boyfriend. The girls openly discussed it as if I wasn't even there. Ha got me a nice cold glass of ice water which revived me enough to trudge off to the shower. Bless her heart, she's such a sweet little girl.

When I got out of the shower, Thuy was sitting naked on the bathroom counter just looking at me and smiling. As I opened the shower door, she came over with a towel and patted me dry saying, "thank you for helping my sister, she's really coming out of her shell!"