Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 13

Story Info
Sex with my sweet little sister-in-law gets weird.
8.1k words
4.7
14k
14
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers

If you've read my previous postings, you know that I'm a 6' Caucasian guy in good physical shape but I'm not exactly huge. I've got the extraordinary luck to have married a 33-year-old Vietnamese girl named Thuy. She's got golden brown skin; her hair is getting longer to the point it almost reaches mid back now. She's 4'10 about a 33c which on her looks pretty darn big. She used to be ultra conservative in the way she dressed for five years of marriage; even in our own home but now is no longer ashamed to show off her beauty when I'm around.

Thuy was in an accident that could have been much more serious than it was but as a result her youngest sister Ha came to live with us and take care of her for a couple of weeks. Ha (Hà) is 4'9", 95lbs. 27 years old, has the same golden-brown skin and long straight shiny hair (she wears it in a pony tail more often than Thuy) but otherwise looks nothing like her sister to me although is also very pretty. Ha has a thinner nose, thicker lips and has a very quick sense of humor. She used to be super scrawny but as has gotten a little curvier as she seems to eat more these days although she is still very thin.

Thuy insisted that her sister should be my wife should anything happen to her as is the tradition in the somewhat isolated village they came from in Vietnam. Ha had lost her job and couldn't afford her lease so it was fortunate for us she was available to help take care of Thuy at our home. During that time, she has really become my second wife and I can't deny I'm very much in love with her much as I am with her sister Thuy. She got a new job while living with us and is very busy these days doing commercial real estate photography for sale or lease.

Kim is the middle child at 29, about 5' even and about 105-110 lbs (best guess). and has lighter skin than her sisters although she is starting to get darker as she hangs out at our pool more these days. Kim is gorgeous but in a short Asian Jessica Rabbit kind of way. She was the most repressed of all the sisters, never even wearing anything remotely revealing. She had been a virgin until about a month ago when I (unknowingly on my part) took her virginity while I was blindfolded. I thought it was just Thuy and Ha in the room but they thought since she didn't have a lot of dating experience she should be with someone she liked.

I've spent a lot of money fixing up the house and expanding it over the past two years but have come to realize I've changed a lot over that time as well. I just noticed in the mirror while my face doesn't look quiet as young as when I was in college, my body seems to be improving although it is a bit hairier than when I was in college. What really has changed is my opinions on many things. I didn't think anyone could truly be in love two women and I realize I was an idiot. I didn't think it was fair to Thuy or Ha them and yet both seem happier than ever. I didn't think I should fuck Kim since, while I love her, I am not in love with her. However, all three women seem as pleased as punch about the situation they orchestrated (read more in the previous stories). The other thing that has changed is even though I'm getting older, I swear, I'm at least as horny as I was when I was 18. If I haven't fucked by the end of the day I swear my balls are aching. I was fine just a few years ago, now it is a pretty constant need. I would go to see a doctor to see if something is wrong but every time I cum I think I'll get this checked next week.

A couple of weeks have passed since Kim discovered she likes it when I talk filthy to her and treat her like a whore when we are having sex. She also doesn't seem to worry about keeping her clothes on when she comes to visit. The girls don't seem to like wearing clothes much and as a result they tend to keep the house at about 75 so I rarely wear more than my exercise shorts. Kim did wear clothes one night when a friend was stopping by to borrow my video calibration tools for his home theater. I offered to help but he said he wanted to see if he could figure it out and knew I'd just do everything if I was there (and he is probably right).

Thuy came home from her volunteer job and seemed a little agitated about something. I helped her bring in the groceries but she wasn't nearly as talkative as usual. We don't fight much but I immediately started to try to figure out what I did wrong as she gets very upset if she has to tell me what I did. I figured something had to be up because besides not engaging much in conversation she bought enough food to feed an army. She said she thought I should trim the lawn before it rains later on in the week. She was right but I think she just wanted time to herself so I went out and mowed the lawn and brought in the cushions and tidied up outside. I jumped in the pool and then took advantage of the new outdoor shower we just installed before coming back inside.

When I came back in, I noticed as I headed to the bedroom to put on some clean clothes that Ha was home now and both sisters were wearing summer dresses. They both looked like angels to me. They were talking quietly in Vietnamese about something. I put on a new shirt and pants to try and dress as nicely as they were. They had the table set and about 8 dishes of delish food on the table despite the fact there were only three of us. There was going to be leftovers for at least a week (yum). I didn't want to poke the bear but I was starting to get a little concerned and finally asked, "if there is something you two need to talk to me about, it is OK, to just blurt it out."

Ha started, "I got a call from Ma today. Her sister has been very ill for a week before someone from the village went to the nearest town and relayed the information. It took a week to get the news because the village bus is broken down."

I said, "that's terrible! Is your mother going to visit her or should we fly your aunt here so she can get some medical attention?"

Thuy said, "she's too sick to travel and it would be impossible to get her to an airport. Ma wants to visit but is concerned about the expense."

I swear that woman would rather save a quarter and buy a 25" CRT TV than spend the extra two times and a nickel to get a 65" 4K TV. I didn't say that out loud but she can be tighter with money than I am and I consider myself pretty cheap. I said, "if your mother went, how well would she be able to handle getting around over there?"

Thuy said, "Ma can handle everything about the local village no problem but we are worried that she might not do so well when dealing with the people in the cities on the way there. We are also concerned about her driving." After a long pause, "that is why we were thinking one of us should go with her."

I thought about it and realized it would be the longest I've been away from either of them in a long time. I understand that family is extremely important and I should help out in every way possible. "I'll tell you what," I said, "After we finish this amazing meal, let's start planning. I think both of you should go so you can help out with things as your mother can be a handful." I didn't mean to put her down but it is usually best for one person to distract her so the other can accomplish more without her "assistance" and they knew that to be true. That is a concern and the fact that while they love her, she can push their buttons too quickly when there is no buffer. I'd offer to pay for Kim to go as well but we all knew her mother would never leave the Salon without her in charge.

Thuy got up and kissed my forehead and said, "thank you for understanding, Sweetie!" Then she kissed me romantically on the lips which I swear still makes me feel special and lucky. I could feel that she would miss me by the bittersweet nature of the kiss and I could see how much her eyes were tearing up. She quickly grabbed a dish and brought it to the counter, hoping I wouldn't see.

Ha got up and kissed my cheek and said, "thank you so much!" Then she grabbed my face and kissed me on the mouth, while using a lot of tongue but to be comical as she made loud kissing sounds. She cracked me up. She managed to lift some of the somberness of the room. We finished the meal which was spectacular before they started packing the food into containers for the fridge and freezer as I brought everything to the counter. While they cleaned up, I began to prep.

I started a spreadsheet with to do items and a budget -- tickets for the 3 of them, vehicle, basic supplies, finding a doctor, getting a sat phone, researching travelers checks (I didn't know if people still used them). I figured they could add to the list when they were done in the kitchen.

I found a few airlines with good rates to Vietnam but couldn't find their village on any map so I didn't know where the nearest airport was (It turns out I wasn't spelling it correctly but that didn't help me find it much). They found it for me and it was about 100 miles from the nearest city and about 35 miles to the nearest town with gas and electricity. I admit the tickets were expensive on such short notice but they weren't going to break us. I called the airline and asked if they had any discount for medical emergencies and she didn't ask for any proof, she just was very considerate and gave us half off each ticket.

I looked at renting vehicles for 2 weeks and 3 weeks and at 4 weeks it was a better idea to just buy a used vehicle. I figure they could leave it behind for the Aunt if she got better. I found a place not far from the airport that had some reasonably priced 4-wheel vehicles that looked to be in relatively good shape. I asked Ha to talk to the dealership and had her put a deposit on it and asked them to check the shocks, struts, engine, tires and everything since it was going to be used off road. I didn't know what else to say as I don't know much about cars. They said they'd replace the tires, struts and shocks for a reasonable price to prep it for off roading.

I ordered a sat phone and converters for the car so they could charge it. I asked Ha to see if she could track down a doctor who would go to the village with them. We booked a hotel about halfway between the airport and the village for a night. I figured they could book it on the way back when they were ready to come back. They'd leave in 2 days.

That evening we held on to each other but very few words said. While I was going to miss them, it seemed so absolute since they wouldn't have real internet or be easy to get to if anything should happen. They hadn't been there since they were just kids. I'm sure they'll be happy to see their old home but I hoped not so much that they want to go back soon.

Kim stopped by the next day. Thuy showed her everything about what food was available, the washer and the dryer, dishwasher settings. I appreciate that Thuy wanted someone to help out while she was gone, but I was starting to wonder if she thought I was incapable of doing things myself. I admit, freely, I suck at cleaning even when I really try but I can put away dishes and wash clothes (not so good on the folding). I certainly could do some cooking -- not nearly as good as her but I don't burn things and I make a decent tomato sauce and can grill any meat you can find. Kim kept me company while Ha and Thuy headed out to do some more shopping for the trip.

Not long after the door closed, Kim stripped off her clothes. I'm not sure why but I felt terribly guilty for being turned on by her considering their situation. She jumped in my lap and began kissing me. The doorbell rang so I tossed her off of me as she scampered just around the door to the kitchen. It was Fedex with the sat phone I had overnighted.

As I opened the box she came back and began kissing the back of my neck and running her hands over my chest down the bulge in my pants. She has an effect on me -- not sure if it is the curves, her desire to be used, her lack of inhibitions with me, or that bizarre effect the scent of her hair conditioner has on me. She unbuttoned my shirt and undid my belt and pulled off my pants. She sat facing me on my lap. My cock was already hard and I could feel her pussy lips pushing down on my cock and making my underwear wet the moment she sat down. She began kissing me anxiously and the smell of her hair was having a tremendous impact. I hadn't cum in 2 days and I was burdened with a tremendous amount of pent up sperm.

I asked, "are you trying to let me know you want something?"

"Please put your big cock inside of me! I want you to use your little whore," she said.

"I'm not sure that is such a good idea," I said nonchalantly. "Last time I did that you were so loud and the windows were open. Aren't you worried about your reputation?"

"I just want you to fuck me. I have nothing to be ashamed of; I want your neighbors to know I'm the lucky girl you are having your way with. I think it would turn me on if they knew."

I decided to test her statement, "In that case," I said, "glad you feel that way!" I took her to the back yard with her not wearing a stitch of clothing. It was very warm out even though it was now pretty dark out. On the plus side, there was a nice continuous gentle breeze as a storm front was moving in. Our neighbor behind our house had sold their home and moved out. They asked me to keep an eye on it until the new buyers moved in next month. It had a few lights that were triggered by motion and sound. I hadn't told Kim any of that. Due to the trees and brush you really couldn't see into his yard or any of our neighbors for that matter.

I bent Kim over the picnic table toward the back of our lot. I pulled down my underwear and I began to drag my cock head along her slit. She was so wet that you could hear the sloshing sound as I flicked it top to bottom. I wasn't sure which of us wanted it more but I was going to hold back as long as possible as I sooo needed it and was worried I might erupt the second I was all the way in.

"Please put it in me," Kim said softly.

I kept teasing her as she repeated herself. She said it one more time just a little louder this time. I said, "Oh, I'm sorry with the sound of the cicadas and crickets I could barely hear you. What did you say?"

She then knew I was just teasing her. "Please FUCK me! Please fuck your little whore!" she begged in a loud voice. Her voice set off one of the floodlights in my empty neighbors back yard.

She looked up but didn't struggle to get away. I began to slide just the tip of my cock into her sopping wet, hot, hot pussy. There was something magical about her box, it always felt so good as if it had prepped itself to be as enjoyable as possible for a guest. I slipped a little more into her as she let out a slight moan. "Now look at what you did, my neighbors probably looking out his back window right now. I wonder if he can see your huge tits dangling over the table as I fuck you from behind. Make sure you give him a big smile so he knows you are enjoying this! I have a reputation to protect after all." With that I thrust even more of my cock into her pussy until I hit bottom.

"Hunngh!", she made a primal sound as if I had punched her in the stomach. "That's it, please FUCK ME!" she shouted. This set off my neighbors second flood light which comes on only after the first is tripped. His yard was now well lit but it was impossible to make anything out due to the dense brush and trees. Some of the light made it through the tops of the brush and was touching her gorgeous face and shoulders. The wind was moving the leaves about so you couldn't tell their yard was empty as shadows were constantly changing.

I was fucking her at a pretty good pace now. If I wasn't concentrating on tricking her, I would have come already. I gave one long hard thrust, "Hunngh!" she said.

I bent over her and said, "now look at what you've done, he's walking around in his back yard trying to see what is going on over here!" I swear she came the moment I said that as he legs gave out like rubber. "Is that his son too? He's only 16, I bet he's never seen such a hot little body naked before." I asked as the wind was changing the shadows. She didn't try to hide, maybe her legs were too weak at this point; I think she might have even stood up a bit so her tits were more clearly on display.

I was grabbing her hips so hard I knew there would be serious bruising but I wasn't focused on that. I was plunging her cunt as if it and her hips were separate from the rest of her -- it was my body's only focus- relief! I bent over again and asked, "How many people are watching you get fucked right now -- he must have been having a party or something," I said matter-of-factly. Her cunt gripped my cock so hard she could remove a beer cap with it. She was making a weird sound like she was having a seizure while her pussy was milking my cock. I finally achieved release and burst in her sopping-wet, hot little pussy. Holy crap, I needed this! I'm sure I was making some absurd O face as I finally came but I had lost control and went with it.

Kim must have felt my cock give its final surges in her pussy before I removed it and plopped my body on the picnic bench. Kim was still bent over sprawled across the bench but looked at me with a huge smile on her face. I reached around and slapped her ass as hard as I could from that angle. I loved watching her little bubble butt jiggle as I did so. I said, "clean up the mess you made, you whore," while looking down at my tool. Kim looked down at my cock then at my face and smirked. She then squatted in front of my cock and began devouring it. She sucked and licked every bit of my cum and her cum off my cock.

I then took her by the hand and took her to the new outdoor shower. I cleaned her out her pussy and washed her legs so she wouldn't drip on the floor as she had a huge load of my jizz sliding down her leg and leaving little splotches on the lawn. I'm not sure why I'm producing so much; I really should have that looked at. I need to make an appointment for a physical to get a discount on the company copay insurance anyways. I'll do it when the girls come back. I handed her a towel from the cabinet just inside the door. We then calmly went to my shower where Kim and I washed each other down gently. Kim said, "I know it turns me on the way you just used me but I really like how special you make me feel when you take care of me like this. Aren't you worried though what your neighbors might think if they could make out what we were doing? What if they saw my face and know I'm not your wife?"

I stopped massaging her scalp, lifted her onto the seat facing away from me. I slipped a finger into her pussy and asked, "it got you excited being watched didn't it?" Kim bit her lip and tried to control some of her smile but nodded anyways. "What if one of those party guests is one of you customers at the salon?" She made a little sound and I could feel her hips slowly begin to rock as my finger slid in and out. "I wonder if my neighbor is one of your regular customers. I'll bet he'll be jerking off tonight thinking about your hot little body being fucked outside for all to see." I slipped a second finger in her as she was now riding my fingers more so than I was finger fucking her. "You'll know which men saw you as you look at their crotches as you service them at the salon. They'll be thinking about fucking your hot little body like I did and pumping you full of their cum." That was it, she made a sound from her throat almost like a balloon suddenly developing a leak and then she was squirting in our shower. I swear she stores liquid like a camel!

We finished cleaning up and went back to kitchen. Thuy and Ha were already home -- whoops it was 9:45 already! They were unwrapping their supplies to put in the suitcases. Kim left shortly as she said she had to open the salon tomorrow. I got the phone activated and showed them how to use it (and wrote instructions on a 3x5 just in case). That night after a lot of chatter between Thuy and Ha, Thuy finally spoke up after we were in bed together. "Hon, I'm worried that Kim's crush on you is getting worse. I think you need to find her a new boyfriend soon before it gets worse."

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers