Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit I'm wondering why this was my responsibility but after having fucked the shit out of her sister, it is hard to be act the martyr. I just quietly asked, "you two know her so well, wouldn't you want to fix her up with someone from one of your offices?"

More chatter in Vietnamese and then Ha said, "all the guys we work with are either selfish pigs, gay, married or nearly twice her age. We can try to help her when we get back but, in the meantime, please try to get her to go on some dates right away before she retreats back into her shell." I had to laugh to myself after the display she put on in our back yard, that was very hard to imagine. "We'll talk to her to try and convince her to try dating the people you suggest to her." I admit I didn't know who was left that she hadn't already refused in the past. I didn't give it much more thought as I kept thinking about them being gone for so long. I fell asleep but kept waking up and holding them as if it was my last time.

It felt strange the morning. This would be the last time I see Thuy or Ha for weeks. I put their luggage in the car and kissed them several times before closing their doors after they got in the car. We stopped to pick up their mother about 30 minutes ahead of the time we needed to as we knew she'd be a bit of a challenge. We managed to get to the airport two hours ahead of departure even though we left the salon later than I would have liked. Hopefully their mother wouldn't be too much trouble at security or boarding. I drove home and even though I wasn't going in to work today I wasn't happy to be at home. The house felt empty knowing they wouldn't be coming through that door any time soon. I turned on the computer and thought about responding to work emails or maybe working out but I just wasted the day playing video games, killing Nazis.

That night, I got a call from an old friend (Timmy) I hadn't heard from since college. We'd occasionally send a quick message through our college chat app but that was it. I use to copy most of his engineering homework and in return I'd solve any problems he couldn't resolve himself. Truth be told, I think he's much smarter than me but just not good at thinking outside the box. He could never tell when the professor was putting irrelevant facts into the questions. Tim was a super nice guy; so nice in fact, you'd wonder what his angle was. He'd literally give you the shirt off his back.

Tim asked if he could meet up with me as he was flying in to town on Friday night and said he'd love to try out some BBQ while he was on assignment in my remote neck of Texas. His company had a plant just about an hour away. I realized any distraction would be good for me so I happily invited him to have some beers at my place. I told him he could pick if he wanted pork or beef ribs or steak as there were different places you wanted to go to, depending on what you planned on eating.

The next morning, I got up at the crack of dawn as I couldn't sleep, I worked out but I just gave up about halfway into it. I decided to go for a long walk. I ended up walking for nearly 2 hours and it really helped me with my funk. The sun came out and the birds were chirping. Although I missed my women terribly, I realized they were hopefully enjoying their childhood village. I was very late but I got a call just as I was pulling into work. It was Ha and Thuy! They had a little bit of bad weather on the flight that scared them but they managed to find the car dealership and the topped it off at the town that was relatively close, about 40 miles off, but a 2-hour drive to the village as there were no real roads.

Their aunty was sick but in slightly better shape than the expected or maybe she just seemed that way because she was so happy to see her sister and nieces. They are being treated like celebrities since they have a working vehicle and a phone. They've already taken a run with a vehicle full of their neighbors to the town to stock up on things and sell some goods as the village truck has not working. Something about their trip to the village had Ha laughing and saying something quietly in Vietnamese to Thuy. They've arranged to pick up a mechanic and the doctor in two days at the town to bring them up to the village. I loved talking to them but I could hear a lot of talking in Vietnamese and realized they had to go. I was so happy they were safe.

The day seemed to go by quickly even though I couldn't focus. I got home and started to take one of the Tupperware containers with a meal already prepared for me out of the fridge. I was feeling a little hungrier than I had the day before. I needed a distraction so I put off doing something that I had been putting off forever -- I sorted my dreaded bills/tax/banking cabinet and shredded an insane amount of old paperwork. I had so much to do it took me two nights. The following nights I cleaned and organized the garage. (OK, I admit it, I jerked off watching porn the third night as I felt like I might burst -- holy crap I don't remember cumming so much even when I was younger). I ended up heading out for a peg board and some shelving which killed off another two nights. Tim called to verify where we should meet up on Sunday so I suggested we start off with something light and get BBQ at night.

That morning, I did a serious workout as I knew I'd be drinking a LOT of beer. I mowed the lawn and skimmed the pool. We went to a local college "cantina" that had the best dang fajitas you've ever had and the Shiner's were ice cold. It was strange seeing him after such a long time. I really enjoyed the conversation as it was fun reminiscing and talking true geek with someone. It seemed like we had just arrived but we'd been there for 2 hours and managed to nurse 3 beers a piece. I had him follow me to the house where he was very polite and said it was a really nice home. I noticed Kim's car was in the driveway which was odd since I hadn't heard from her all week and didn't know she was stopping by today. I know she must really have her hands full at the salon as the boss so she had double duty.

Tim and I walked through the garage door as I admit I felt like showing off my tidy garage and electric lawnmower to one of the few guys in Texas that would appreciate an electric mower. When we walked into the kitchen, there was Kim eating a sandwich -- "naked" as the day she was born. She didn't say a word, just she just shrieked and ran to the bedroom. Tim asked if that was my wife and I casually said, "no, that was probably another burglar, we have a real problem with hot little naked Asian women breaking into homes around these parts." He laughed as I got him a beer and admitted to him, "that is my sister-in-law, she probably thought no one would be home today and was probably changing to use the pool and must not have heard us pull up."

Tim looked at me and said, "that is the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life!" I was explaining about their Aunt in Vietnam but I don't think he heard a word I said. He just looked dazed as he looked towards the bathroom door.

I appreciated it as a compliment for some reason and said, "I better go check on her. I'm hoping I didn't scare her too much." I went to the bedroom and she had on one of my T-shirts. Apparently, she wasn't that traumatized as she didn't bother putting on a bra as you could see her nipples poking through the cotton. She just grabbed me by the neck and began kissing the hell out of me. As I held her back, my lower hand noticed her buns were still unencumbered by any panties. I smiled and said, "miss me much?"

Kim lifted up my T-shirt that she was wearing and pulled my mouth to her breasts. I admit they were every bit as spectacular as ever. She took my hand and pulled it to her pussy. She was sloppy wet. I wondered it that was all for me or she got excited about flashing a stranger. "I really want to do this," I said, as I pulled away from her, "but I have a guest and I didn't know you'd be here. You are welcome stay and hang out with us or you can come back when he's not here. We probably will just hang out at the pool." I knew if I didn't get away right then, I'd forget about my guest and use her as my little sex doll all day.

I asked Tim if he brought his suit and he said forgot to pack it. I let him know he could borrow one of mine or just use his skivvies. He finished his beer and said his boxers would be fine unless my sister-in-law would be around. (I can't say that I blame him I wouldn't want my junk in someone else's suit). I told him since she hadn't popped back out she was probably going to hide in the bedroom. I noticed he had already had finished his beer while I was checking on Kim. I handed him another, a little surprised as he was such a lightweight in college. I used to think nothing of drinking more than a dozen in college but I rarely drink more than that in a week these days. I don't think I'd ever saw him drink three whole beers in one day let alone five. He stripped to his boxers and went outside to the pool. I couldn't tell if he had developed a crooked mosey or her was drunk but he plopped himself down on a chair.

I went back to the kitchen to get myself a beer when I heard Kim ask, "can you make me a drink and I'll join you!" I knew Kim might feel a little awkward with someone she hadn't met and since we'd probably reference a lot of things she didn't know about so I made her a very tall Long Island Ice Tea and left it on the counter.

Tim was telling me a little more about his assignment and I think his drawl was becoming a little garbled thanks to the beer. He told me about the new equipment staging when he just stopped talking and his jaw dropped open. I looked over where he was looking and Kim had found one of Thuy's bathing suits that on Thuy was a bit conservative but on Kim was so naughty. Kim has a much curvier body even though she's very fit and so her tits and ass were bulging out of the suit. I realize she was trying not to be too naughty as some of the suits the girls owned were so skimpy they showed everything. She had already finished about two thirds of her drink as she walked out to join us. I introduced Kim to Tim. Kim sat on the lounger in-between Tim's chair and mine. Tim draped his towel over his lap as he sat back down. I told Kim about some of the incredibly nice things Tim did for people while we in college so she would feel comfortable around him.

Kim nearly finished her drink in one long drag from the straw and said, "whew that went to my head for some reason. Can you rub some sunblock on me while I lie down for a bit?" She lay down on her front and waited for me to help with the lotion. I carefully untied her top so I wouldn't get lotion on it. I looked over at Tim and he was practically drooling. His eyes were bulging as he looked up at me so I decided to have a little fun.

I winked and mouthed, "watch this." I then proceeded to untie her bottoms and folded the strings and the material so it just covered the crack of her ass. I picked up the lotion and just before I squirted some in my hand said, "Oh crap, I'll get the phone. Tim can you take over?" He looked at me and shook his hands as if to say no way. I sighed and handed him the lotion as I took her glass and went inside and pretended to talk loudly on the phone about a firewall issue.

I fixed another drink for Kim and headed back out. Tim mouthed, "OH MY GOD!" as he rubbed her soft smooth golden skin. He was pitching a tent the entire time -- I wonder if Kim opened her eyes to see it. Kim must have enjoyed the rub down as she was napping. Tim stopped talking and without any further discussion jumped in the pool cannon ball style. The water splashed everywhere waking Kim up. She slowly got up as the suit fell off of her. She looked at it and then put it back on before she realized we still had a guest. She took another swig of her drink and showered in her suit by the garage. Tim had stopped swimming and just watched with his elbows up on the side of the pool as intently as possible.

She went inside as Tim said to me, "How in the hell do you resist that? You were always a very standup guy but HOW?"

I admitted, "You can't imagine how hard it is sometimes."

Tim and I talked for at least 30 minutes about a big contract his company was working on and how he thought I should do some consulting for them as they apparently paid consultants an absurd amount of cash. It was tempting but I really loved what I did for my current job and we weren't hurting for cash even though more wouldn't hurt.

Tim's phone rang loudly as he leapt to answer it, he suddenly sounded so professional. There was a lot of "did you try..." questions and then he said he was going to have to take a raincheck on dinner as they hit a snag that could delay the implementation. He used the outdoor shower while I made him a big cup of coffee in a promotional cup from one of my vendors for the road. I gave him a towel and his clothes and showed him the guest bathroom. He must really hate chlorine as I could hear the shower running for a bit. We said our goodbyes as he thanked me for taking the time and for the chance to put lotion on "the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life."

I went to the bedroom and Kim was under the covers in my bed. Apparently, she went inside to shower and got sleepy. I bent to check on her when I was hit by the apple fragrance of her conditioner. I had to control myself, I thought, what kind of sick animal will she think I am when I'm supposed to be concerned about her sisters. She woke up and said she felt so well still a little groggy but hungry. I got her some ice water and we made it through a very long meal and just talked about what we thought it must be like over there.

I thought Kim would head home as it was getting late but she just kept looking at me. I felt like I was supposed to juggle or something to entertain her. I then casually said, "well, I really appreciate the company but it is getting late and I have to get up very early."

Kim smiled and said, "no problem, I have to get up early myself. I'm just going to freshen up." She then headed to the main bathroom as I made sure all the windows were locked. I thought I'd put my phone and headset on the charger by the bed when I realized Kim was no longer in the bathroom but in my bed. I wasn't really sure how to react. Did she think that I was inviting her to bed? I plugged them in and then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I admit between the beer and the food I was dead tired as it seemed like a long day. I got under the sheet and while I was wearing boxers, Kim was naked as usual. My God, she has an amazing body.

I kissed her forehead and rolled on my stomach. I almost slurred out (due to drowsiness, not the alcohol), "Tim really likes you, maybe you could go on a date with him while he's in town". The next thing I know, I could feel her gentle hands sliding up my back giving me a wonderful back rub. I felt her hot wet pussy on my lower back where she sat as she guided her hands up to my shoulders. I think I must have kept my eyes open for about 2 whole minutes before I crashed completely.

Kim must have fallen asleep on my back as I woke up briefly around 1:30 am and she was lying on top of me. I needed to get her off of me as I was too hot. Her hair was draped around my head and I could smell the fragrance on it. I don't know why buy my cock woke up and started to get hard. I did my best not to move for what must have been an hour before I fell back asleep. I woke up lying on my back to the feeling of my boxers being pulled off. I felt Kim climbing to straddle me as she was guiding my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

She smiled down at me and said, "I felt this when I woke up this morning and realized it must need to cum so I thought I'd help out!" She then lowered herself completely on it before grunting. How the hell was she so hot and wet already? I could see the droplets on my hairy balls as she kept humping my cock. I didn't even really have time to gather my thoughts as she was pumping up and down on me dragging her fingers along the hair on my chest. She started a series of orgasms that was a sight to behold. Her gorgeous golden curves were writhing as she rode me. If I hadn't had morning wood, I probably would have released my landing foam a minute into watching her spectacular large tits swaying as her amazing hips were gyrating like a paint shaker working my cock into a frenzy.

I flipped her on her back and I told her to hold her legs apart for me as I ate out her dripping pussy. She just kept her hand over her mouth as I went to town. I looked up and said, "tell me what you like. Not all women are the same and it really, really turns a guy on when you say what gets you excited."

Kim was gently but frantically running her fingers through the short hair on my head. She looked down at me and said, "oh, Tiger, that feels so good, are you sure you don't mind eating my pussy?"

I lifted my head and said while looking up at her, "try being a little more positive. I'm not just doing this for you, you know."

Kim seemed to get it and said a bit more confidently but still a still a little unsurely, "Does my Tiger enjoy eating my wet pussy?"

I just gently mumbled a "mmm, hmm" as my tongue was nearly as deep as it could muster in her pussy.

"Oh that's it Tiger, I like it when you do that!" she shouted as I was now spelling the alphabet. She started to drive her fingernails a bit into me as she pushed my head down hard to her pussy. "Oh God! That's it, I'm cumming!" She shook as she started to gush into my mouth.

I had distracted myself as long as I could. I crawled up and put her ankles over my shoulders. I slammed my cock into her soppy hot little pussy. Eventually I knew the old wood had shifted and I was getting ready to paint her insides with a large load. She asked, "does my Tiger like fucking my little Vietnamese pussy? Unngh, that's it, keep fucking me, my pussy will always belong to you!" I swear her pussy was somehow clamping on to me so hard it took effort to move it back out and back in. Her eyes bulged as I hit bottom and she said, "I'm cumming for you, Babe!"

At that same time, I felt my control leave me and I could feel it torrent out of me. Her eyes had rolled up as she looked like she was getting some sort of shock treatment. I stayed upright, for nearly 2 minutes as I seemed determined to pump ever last drop I could into her delicious pussy. I finally felt my cock shrink back, soaking wet. I fell on my back for a couple of minutes as I caught my breath. My chest was now soaked with sweat.

I needed to get going (Monday mornings are the busiest of the entire week for me) but I just wasn't done yet even though I had just spent my entire load. I don't know why but I just wanted to enjoy every bit of her flesh. I pinned her hands over her head and scooched down a bit so I could go to town on her lovely melons. I sucked, and bit and pulled for nearly five minutes. She screamed like she was about to have another orgasm but I saw the time and then kissed her forehead saying, "I have to get ready for work, right now!"

She looked disappointed but after grabbing about 8 Kleenex to clean up some of the mess we made, followed me into the bathroom where we both brushed our teeth and gargled. I said we didn't have much time so she gave me a quick shave and shampoo and cleaning giving my cock plenty of attention like it was a guest in the shower with us. I gave her a quick but thorough cleaning and thanked her for such a nice morning. I changed and grabbed breakfast for both of us while she dried her hair. I insisted she just leave her dishes in the sink as I scooted both of us out the door.

I got to work long before most of the day to take care of the pile of emails and voicemails that are left for me every weekend. My focus seemed very sharp this morning despite the beers I had yesterday.