Vietnamese Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Lan and her aunt both want my cock.
10.9k words
4.61
29.4k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with Lan. Or more accurately my Vietnamese friends who had finally convinced me to get a younger Vietnamese wife, bring her here to Australia and push her sexuality to the limit. I had followed their advice and ended up in Ca Mau, the unofficial capital of the Vietnamese Mekong region, and met Lan. She was twenty years old and an insatiable sex-machine. Being from the countryside she was less sophisticated and demanding than a Saigon bar girl.

But there was a fly in the ointment. The Australian immigration laws. I wanted to bring Lan here to Oz for a trial to see if she was long term suitable as a fuck toy before making the final decision, but our Government was worried about giving young single women visas fearing they would vanish and become illegals, so no visa for Lan. The stalemate was broken by the fact that she had an aunt named Kim Cuc who lived in Vietnam. Kim Cuc, a 46-year-old widow had been married to Lan's father's brother, and her terminally ill sister was living here in Melbourne. The Government was willing to issue a visa on compassionate grounds for Kim Cuc to travel here with Lan to look after the dying woman. Cynic that I am, I thought it probably saved the Aussie Government medical expenses having 2 unpaid carers looking after the sick Vietnamese woman.

I went to bed early at 8 as I had been working long hours of late for a week. Hearing noises I awoke. It was about 9 pm and I went to the lounge, the source of the noise. Kim Cuc, the 46-year-old Vietnamese aunt who had accompanied her niece Lan to Australia was in front of the fire trying on the outfit I had bought for her birthday. Her firm small 32A tits kept the cream camisole tight revealing her hard nipples. She was breathing hard as she stretched the tight black crepe, below-knee skirt which just covered her taut arse and which was moulded to her sleek thighs. With it on she completed the ensemble by putting on the matching blazer. It wasn't slutty, which I preferred, just elegant, as I didn't want to give a wrong impression seeing I was to be fucking her niece.

Tears of joy were in her eyes. Seeing me she gasped and broke into a tearful thank you. "No one has done something like this for me before," she sobbed.

You're part of my family now." I said, "Lan and I want you to be happy."

"She doesn't," referring to her niece, my future wife, "She is only interested in your money, and she hates me being here except as a servant. I wouldn't be here unless her visa demanded that she travel with family."

"You're wrong," I said, but I was unconvincing because it was the truth. Before going back to my bedroom, I reflected on Lan and how the 20-year-old had changed. Now she was only interested in spending my money, gossiping, singing karaoke and gambling. She was no longer the exhibitionist, inexhaustible hot fuck that she was back in Ca Mau.

I went to my bed, alone as Lan was visiting a cousin in Sydney. I was just glad to stay in Melbourne and miss the eternal gossip sessions and parading before relatives the trip would have entailed. Just as I was starting to drift off to sleep, Kim Cuc slid into bed with me and said, " It's my birthday and I'm lonely, and a long way from Vietnam. Please just be with me and talk to me."

Half asleep and without thinking, I said, "Anything for my special future aunt in law."

Too late. She was only wearing a short, sleeveless nightie made for the humid hot nights of Ca Mau, and I sleep naked, so there was a lot of skin on skin. We talked for a few minutes about Vietnam, her birthday, did I or Lan select her present and so on. As we half nodded off and conversed, she rested her head against my shoulder and then snuggled up. Then just like gravity is always working, the inevitable happened: A lonely woman and an alone man started kissing.

Her hand soon rested on my cock which after the abstinence of late due to Lan, swelled under her ministrations. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. It was an accident," as she rapidly withdrew her hand. Then she said, " No I'm lying. Getting the present from you made me take this step. I'm horny and have wanted your cock since I have been here. I want you to fuck me." Then she knelt on the bed in front of me, took my cock into her mouth, and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I'd had. Ever. After five minutes she was stroking my cock and I was rubbing a hand up and down her back, getting a good feel of her tight arse while rubbing her clit and finger-fucking her with the other hand. She was rubbing my chest with one of her hands and playing with my swollen meat with the other.

After a few minutes of this, I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. I reached down with both hands and got a grip on her arse and started pulling her toward me. First, I licked my way down to her tits. They were smallish being 32A but with strong long nipples, and 30% of the tit was very dark brown with exceptionally sensitive areolae, which reacted and swelled fast. I sucked and nibbled for a while, then pulled her higher and worked my way across her belly, heading toward her pussy. She was already wet: in fact, she was leaving a trail of juice across my chest as I pulled her closer. She started to moan and writhe as soon as I started licking her cunt. When I zeroed in on her clit, she came instantly. It must have been a long time between drinks.

She didn't make much noise but reached down and grabbed my head and tried to push it into her cunt while she mashed it wetly against my face. Her pussy was running like a half-open tap, and my face was soon covered with a mixture of her cum and sex juices. I kept up my work on the clit tip, with occasional side-trips circling her clit, and stabs toward her arsehole. After fifteen minutes or so of this, she had come so hard and often that she couldn't take any more, and just sort of folded over backwards, ending up lying down on my chest, with her cunt and arse in my face.

As soon as I regained my breath, I rolled her over onto her back and kissed my way down to her cunt. She was still wet when I got there and when I started to gently rub her clit with my fingertip, she got even wetter, and reacted by pumping her hips. I easily slid two fingers into her sopping pussy and began slowly and deliberately finger-fucking her. She came quickly and soaked my hand to the wrist. She must have been in a monastery for years celibate because she certainly came quickly and often and had a lot of fluid to let loose from her cunt. Far more so than her niece.

As soon as she stopped thrashing around, I leant down and started tongue-fucking her again and lashed her clit with my tongue until she shrieked and came again. I kept it up for about another ten minutes straight, until my tongue ached, and she could barely move. She was wet as a swamp, with her pussy-juice running down her legs and arse, and both my face and the bed under her were soaked.

When I finally stopped, she just lay comatose for a bit, before sliding back down until we were face-to-face again with me under her. She hungrily licked all her juice off my face, then she reached down and grabbed my fuck meat, which was still hard as iron. She lifted herself up high enough to clear my cockhead and straddled me. She rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times, then slowly lowered herself onto me, a little at a time inching her way down onto it, until she had it all packed as far up her cunt as it would go. Finally, she was firmly seated on me cowgirl style with all of my cock in her tight, velvet walled pussy. I reached up and started to play with her tits and pinch her nipples, and she started to rock back and forth, then used her thighs to lift herself up and down on my cock, until she was fucking herself hard on my vertical prick. Rocking back and forth on my cock she rubbed her clit against it. "Fuuuuckkkk, I'm Cuuuuuuumingggg."

She came with a monstrous scream accompanied by furious frantic bucking and riding of my cock. After she finished jerking around, I sat about halfway up, got my legs under her and my arms around her arse, put her arms around my shoulders, and then stood up from the bed and rested my back against a chair. The weight of Kim Cuc's body wasn't enough to really bother me for a short time, but it drove my cock even deeper into her cunt. I could feel its head press against the end of her pussy, and then her womb opened up to make room for it. She gasped, and then hunched herself down even harder, for even deeper penetration. She was mostly babbling in Vietnamese having lost all composure, and as best I could make out, she had never had anyone so deep into her before and wanted more.

The tight squeeze of her womb-mouth clasping my prick-head was a first for me. If I was a sex story writer I would claim I had a monster cock, but the truth is she had a shortish fuck channel. But it was certainly a turn on for me. I got my arms under her thighs and my hands around her arse and started to lift her up and down on my shaft. Lifting her up to its tip and then releasing her to be impaled by it.

She was keening over and over, "So deep, so deeeep," and getting so wet that it was running down her thighs and my legs. I'd never seen anyone get so wet before. She came again, and the spasms in her womb felt like they were going to suck the head off my dick. After a bit, she stopped me and said, "I'm drained. You made me cum so often, so hard, so long. You fuck me for a while and enjoy me."

I rolled her over and mounted her and slid my tool into her cunt. Because of the number of times that she had cum she was wet, hot and sloppy, and there was no resistance as I slid my hardon into her balls deep. She had said she was tired, but her cunt muscles hadn't got the message because they gripped and pulsed along the length of the spear that was fucking her. I started stroking in and out slowly but sped up as I fucked the 46-year-old until I was slamming into her as hard and as fast as I could. "Drained. I will lay still and you use my body." I say Bullshit. She was fucking back at me all the way, telling me to fuck her harder and faster. Eventually, I hit my limit as she screamed, "Harder, harder, deeper, deeper. Oh my God, you fucking my womb. You're making me cum. I can't hold on. Like a whale breaching the surface, I had to blow.

I shouted, "You are making me cum. I can't hold it. Where do you want it?"

She wailed back, "First load on my tits. Cum on me, I want you to drown my tits and face. I want to see it shoot jizz at me."

I felt the rising cum in my balls and knew that I was about to blow my load all over her. I groaned, "I'm cumming," pulled my prick out of her cunt, and thrust it toward her face. She grabbed it with both hands and started jerking. When I erupted, the first three spurts didn't even arc they flew in a straight line from the one-eyed monster to her face, splattering across her nose, mouth and chin. The rest of it landed on her tits and across her belly. I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity of my orgasm.

She asked what Lan fucked like and without thinking, I replied she was good and sometimes went three hours, but always at least one hour. Kim Cuc sneered and laughed. "Three hours. That is an entrée course for me, just a quickie. I need the full menu."

She was rubbing my cum into her skin and pussy moaning "I love it too much. I listen at night. I know my niece doesn't fuck you enough. Now I'll give it to you whenever however you want. Who fucks best, me or Lan?"

Normally I would be more evasive than a politician, but you don't know the fuck I had just experienced. "Yooouuuuu." Wrong move because she squirmed so hard when she came, she wrenched her body off my fuck meat and squirted a discharge of cum into my chest, chanting "Better than Lan, better than Lan," as she did so.

Sometimes you are lucky, and I was. I was in the zone, on fire, in the groove. Call it whatever you want. I could have fucked all night and day. I laid her on her belly, put a couple of pillows under her hips and gently spread her legs apart, then knelt between them. I rubbed her arse for a while, reaching underneath her to play with her clit and pussy from time to time. Then I spread her cheeks apart and started licking the crack of her arse. After working my way from top to bottom a few times, I zeroed in on her arsehole. As I started to tease it with my tongue-tip, I worked three fingers in and out of her cunt and rubbed my thumb against her clit. I don't know how many times she came, or if she was just having one long orgasm. She soaked half the bed with her juice and claimed she was so worn out that she could hardly move.

I knew better now. It was just words. I lifted her arse up off the bed and put a couple of pillows under her pussy to keep it in the air. Then I started teasing her pussy with my tongue. She immediately started to buck and squirm, and I shifted my attention from her cunt to her arse but still fingered her cunt and worked her clit while I licked her arsecheeks, and slowly worked my way into the bullseye.

The closer I got to her brown star, the more she reacted. Then I started rimming her hole, and she just about hit the ceiling. She was bucking all over the bed, and her pussy was running at full speed over my hand. Seeing the result, I started to thrust my tongue in and out of her arsehole. It was when I stuck my tongue up her pucker and started tongue fucking her it, that I hit pay dirt. She started cumming like a maniac, drenched my face and the bed with pussy juice, and screamed something in Vietnamese, before just bouncing her cunt against the pillows and trying to rip my tongue out by the roots with her arse.

Soon enough she started gasping, "Fuck me! Fuck me up the arse. I need it in my arse."

Despite my tiredness, I slid back down. I had truly never seen a woman expel as much cum and juice as Lan's aunt and it was making me hornier and dissipating my tiredness better than coffee. Her arse was covered with my saliva, and my hand was soaked with her pussy-lube, so I pressed my middle finger against her arsehole, as I massaged her clit with my other hand. There was a brief resistance, and then it slid in. She sighed and wiggled her cunt down against the pillows a bit harder. Soon, I was working three fingers in and out of her arse, and I had a cock that was hard enough to cut a diamond. Quickly I went into the bathroom and got a wet washcloth. I left the lights on low, so I could see what I was doing, and then I washed her arsehole.

I grabbed a bottle of lotion, poured a healthy amount down the crack of her arse, and then started working it into her arsehole with my fingers. Once she was lubed up and ready to go, I greased my dick and she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me in the arse with your cock. My arse can take more cum than my cunt. Fuck me like you can't fuck my niece, Let me fuck you better than Lan," she screamed as she knelt on the bed waiting for my cock in her arse.

I lifted her arse a bit higher and put another pillow under her. Then I knelt behind her and rubbed my rod up and down the crack of her arse, I reached down with both hands and spread her arse cheeks as far as I could. She positioned the head at her back passage, rubbed the head of my dick over her hole for a few seconds then slowly started to push herself back against it. There was hardly any resistance, and she groaned, not with pain but desire, pushed back to relax a bit, and the head popped into her chute. She wailed, "Together, NOW," and pushed back and the tiny Vietnamese and I had the whole thing lodged in her arse.

I stopped, reached under her with one hand, and started to gently rub her clit again to relax her. Relax her. Ha Ha. She started to buck and squirm again, bucking and pulling my cock in and pushing it out of her arse. For a few minutes, I let her do the work, pressing her against the pillows, arms wrapped around her, rubbing her clit and playing with her pussy with one hand, fondling one tit with the other hand. I was just sort of making micro-thrusts, not more than a quarter-inch in and out of that incredibly tight hole while she did the fucking: dragging my meat in and out of her arse: all the way out until just the head was in, then reclaiming it with a violent backward thrust until my crotch was pressed against her arse.

Then she stopped moving for a little while, just kneeling there with my dick in her arse, eyes closed, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, which were huge by now. After a bit, Lan's aunt slowed and rhythmically started to rock back and forth against my meat, fucking herself on with my dick.

The sight of my swollen cock splitting her arsehole wide open, combined with the intense feel of it was enough. I knew that I was going to shoot a wad soon, and it was going to be a big one. After a few more strokes, I felt the rising tingle in my balls and knew it was time. I joined the action and started picking up speed, slamming my tool into her upturned arse, until I couldn't hold back. I make one last thrust, held it there for one ever-lasting second, and then grunted loudly as I shot my load. I came so hard, that my head spun, and I felt dizzy for a bit. I held my cock there, until it started to get soft, then pulled it out. It came out with an obscene sucking sound that made me want to do it all over again. Kim Cuc had finally truthfully said she had had enough. I went into the bathroom to take a piss and get cleaned up myself. Then I went back and got into bed again with a sleeping Kim Cum. It was 1am so this woman who I had thought quiet and conservative had fucked four hours straight including a long anal session and emptied me twice.

When I woke up at 2am, Kim Cuc was lying on her back, with her legs slightly spread. She was mostly asleep and unconsciously and lightly running her fingertips up and down her slit. She moaned sleepily and spread her legs wider for deeper access, then groped around with her other hand until she found my cock, which she started to slowly stroke. I watched her get wet fast, and o work her hips from side to side. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, reached down with the other to get a handful of her rounded arse, and joined in rubbing her cunt from behind. She had one arm around my waist, had a handful of dick, and was gently stroking it up and down. She woke and said, "If you keep on doing that, it's going to get good again soon."

I was amazed at her need for sex and as we lay entwined together I said, "I have never known a woman fuck as well or cum as much. How do you do it?"

She purred with pleasure. "Most men wouldn't even notice, but you do. I think I was born horny, but I have been looking for a man that appreciates that. You do and that makes me even more responsive. Then I want to fuck and fuck all night nonstop. Every way: normal, anal, blowjobs, three ways, man's best four footed friend, BDSM. Every position. You name it and I will do it with you and cum more. Would Lan do that? Can she even do any of it?"

Without waiting for my answer, she bent over a little and started sucking on the head of my dick. I put a hand behind her head and coaxed her forward, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, and then she bent her head back and took the rest of it down her throat, until she had the entire thing in her mouth, and the last few inches lodged in her throat. She started to hum, deep in her throat giving me a feeling I'd never had before. I kept on caressing her cunt and clit, and the pussy juice started to run down the crack of her arse, making it buttery-slick. Once she was really wet, I started running my fingers further back, until shortly I was stroking her from her clit to her arsehole.

After about ten minutes of this, Kim Cuc started moaning and then shook in orgasm. Once she was over her orgasm, she asked me, "You want fuck my arse again?"