Vietnamese Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good? I got to give the best sex to my husband. Make him want to fuck me many times a day. " She pulled my cock head out her mouth with a 'popping' sound. I just nodded, it was all I could manage. She continued "Do you have a big load for your woman?" I couldn't believe she was talking this way, but I nodded again, "Tell me when you want to cum." And with that, she sucked me back into her mouth.

She went about a third of the way down, then back up, and then back down. She continued that motion relentlessly while jerking off the rest of my shaft with her hands. She quickly built up to a continuous steady rhythm. I had recovered my brain and voice and was praising her: her tits, her nipples, the piercings, the size of her cunt and clit and how that turned me on. I talked about the jewellery I wanted on her, and the clothes she would wear. She was getting turned on, playing with her clit and her steady rhythm broke. But then I struck gold. I said, "On the way home we are going to go to the Happy Palace and enter you in the Open and Under 25 Beauty Contests, and more importantly, The Lingerie and Nude contests.

Lan went into a frenzy forcing my rod up into her heaving, gagging gullet. Tears sprang from her eyes as her belly spasmed, trying not to expel its contents as she continued to gag at the deep intrusion in her throat. She held her head in place until she needed some air. Giving herself only a little time to refill her lungs, she attacked again and swallowed the entire length straining her neck to present the straightest passage for my cock. She began a long, slow, full skull fuck: twisting her head this and that way as she withdrew my cock, then taking the wet meat slowly to the hilt. Lan's moans and gurgles around my rod sent chills up and down my spine. Faster and faster, she swallowed my meat and self fucked her throat.

She pulled my cock out fully. "When I finish filling my stomach with this load, you are going to stretch my cunt like it's never been stretched before, and when it's nice and loose, you will do the same to my shitter. That will seal the paperwork. Read it to me." She resumed her skull fucking.

I nested it in the steering wheel horn and read it out over and over. To my astonishment as I read it for the fourth time one hand left my cock and went to her slit. "Cuuuuuuuuuuumiiiiing." She shuddered through an orgasm and her squirt splattered on the windscreen. Well, as Meatloaf sang, two out of three ain't bad. The sight of my rod being hand-fed into and then pistoning in and out of her face, the feel of her spasming throat and swirling tongue, and the very fact that she had just cum from being told of what lay ahead for her, all conspired to make me feel like a sexual superman. As her body was finishing a secondary spasm, she rammed her mouth on my tool forcing it as far up her throat as it would go. I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt my orgasm rising, an outgoing load surged through me, and I erupted deep in her oesophagus. She ground her face against my groin, as my reproductive organs turned themselves inside out.

It was the biggest orgasm I'd ever had, my body trembled and jerked involuntarily as I felt my balls pump what felt like truckloads of cum out of me. But the most amazing thing was watching via the mirror and quick glances Lan take it. One hand still held my ball sac as it rose and fell and emptied, while the other stroked the base of my erection, urging my semen onward. She tried to swallow it all but it was too much. As she choked and gagged some flowed out her mouth, some out her nostrils, but most she managed to swallow.

I became aware of a truck horn sounding. I looked around and beside us was a truckie giving us the thumbs up. How long he had been riding shotgun with us and watching I had no idea. Lan saw him and spat what cum was left in her mouth into her hand and rubbed it into her naked tits for him to see. I pulled off at the next exit.

We stopped off at the Happy Palace administration, but it wasn't open yet, so we went to the home of the Big Mac. In the parking lot, Lan reached into her backpack searched around and produced a jeweller's wallet and pulled a multi-strand gold chain from it. She flipped her tits out of the lycra triangles and unscrewed one end of the dumbbell that pierced her thick nipple and removed it. She untangled the gold chains and attached the main necklace around her neck, selected other chains attached to it, fiddled with her piercings and let me look at the finished product.

A short thick gold chain necklace hung to the top of her collarbone ends. Three thinner chains radiated from a small hoop on the necklace: one fell vertically, and the other two were linked to her nipple piercings. Finally, a horizontal curved chain connected her two nipples and the vertical chain. She poured her tits back into the fluro lime triangles of the bikini halter top. It gave an onlooker no doubt that the chains were attached to her nipples, and that was what the early eaters at McDonalds got. When she walked the chains to her nipples slightly twisted the thin lycra material exposing some of her dark areolae.

But the icing on the cake was when she dropped her empty hamburger container when taking it to the bin. You have to love how the home of the Big Mac and similar franchises gets you to do their employee's work. Anyway, when Lan bent over, the wide gap at the short leg ends gave a 100% view of her naked cunt to anyone watching, and believe me, everyone was. As I said hers was in the Filipina prominent mound style but enhanced by her thick lips and wide-open trench. Just the same as many big black women's cunts, when kneeling and seen from behind, hang down fully presented and waiting for cock so did Lan's. It was exhibitionism at its best, especially when she dropped it again and this time when she bent, one of her tits fell out of its material triangle.

Before when we were eating, she had casually asked, "How is Kim Cuc?" Now I don't know about you but a casual question from a woman usually means trouble, proceed carefully.

Ever cautious I replied, " I was going to tell you earlier, but more pressing and enjoyable things happened. She really bad-mouthed you saying you were after my money, even continued after I defended you."

"The fucking bitch said that."

A surreptitious glance at her face and I knew this was not enough. I tried to look embarrassed and lowered my voice and looked around the restaurant as though I was under FBI surveillance. "And that's not all." She leant forward and all my eyes could focus on were those tits. It was not helping. "I was asleep having a wet dream about you when I half awoke and realised a woman was beside me giving me a handjob and straddling me to fuck me, cowgirl. It was pitch black and I was half asleep and with the dream and everything I thought it was you." A quick glance to see how she was taking it. She still looked pissed off.

"It wasn't until I realised that the fucking wasn't as good as you give, not as much sex juices and no cunt tightness and no huge clit rubbing against my cock I awoke fully and kicked her out. Fuck, she has no tits or a body like you. Probably desperate with no man wanting her since she has been here." It seemed to do the trick for her face relaxed. Tell them what they want to hear I always say.

"Yeah, the fucking bitch messaged me and told me she took you all night. I am glad you told me the truth. Most men would have lied but not my husband. Makes me happy because when you say you want me to dress like the best slut in Australia, now I know you are telling the truth. You are right though. When I got the message, I believed she tried to fuck you, maybe even trick you as she did, but all night, give me a break. That hag probably is good for 20 minutes on a good day. Darling, can we do the entry forms tomorrow because I want to go home now? The bitch has probably tried to mess my stuff up."

Ever one to seize an opportunity I replied, "Of course and our special shopping as well." Her body gave a little shudder and as we walked to my Land Rover I thought, "20 Minutes on a good day. Kim Cuc had gone from 9pm to 1am then woken me at 2am and fucked from then till when the alarm went at 5am, supposedly to waken me and looked disappointed we had to stop.

We entered my home and Lan could hear some noise from her aunt's room as the door was open so she knew Kim Cuc was in the house. "I need my husband's cock," she loudly said. Her hand caressed my neck and she reached around me with her other hand, rubbing the growing bulge in my jeans. Her mouth came in close to mine, breathing in my ear, she told me huskily, but loud enough for Kim Cuc in her room to hear, "I need your cock; I can't wait for the bedroom. I've only swallowed you this morning. I need to be fucked and have you shoot your seed in me."

It was then I realized why she wanted it in the corridor: the open door to Kim Cuc's bedroom. One hand continued to rub my neck while the other opened my jeans. Her lips kissed lightly at my ear and cheek. Three strokes and she had me stiff as possible. She turned me, pushing me to sit on the hallway chair. Lan dropped to her knees, her lips wrapping around my cock head. She kept her lips just around the head, tongue dabbing at it while she looked me in the eye. Then she stopped messing around and swallowed me to the hilt for the second time before 10am. Her head turned into a piston flying up and down on my dick. Free of the restraints the car presented she swallowed my length immediately and kept going. She travelled down and then seemingly twisted my cock in a circle and then back again. I reached behind her undoing the halter neck fastenings and letting it fall to the floor. God, that necklace/nipple chain looked fantastic on her tits.

"See how big my tits are. Feel how hard and big those nipples are, Greg, It always turns you on. I pity women who are small titted," she yelled her face turned to the open bedroom door.

Her head moved like a jackhammer on my cock and I grabbed her hair trying to slow her down. She pulled that big mouth off my cock and smiled triumphantly at Kim Cuc's reflection in her bedroom via the hallway mirror. At this rate, I would come in a minute. I grabbed her head pulling her off, "I'm going to come if you keep that up."

"I know baby", she said "I make you cum three or four times a night, but we won't waste it in my mouth," she said, pushing up to kiss me deeply. She rose and quickly kicked off her shorts leaving her clothed in her five-inch heels and necklace. She thrust her shaven pussy forward and opened it for me.

"It's oozing love juice. You know no other women, especially older ones, get as wet as me." She let out a gasp as my thumb slithered along her already wet trench. Lan stood pressing her hands against the wall, riding my hand, her eyes half shut. My free hand slid up and down her thighs. I just about came at the thought of slapping against those thighs while fucking her. I pulled my hand out of her cunt, rubbing the transferred juice along her inner thigh.

"My heels are as long as your cock, Greg. It's what you like. You know I do anything for my man. How can you be a woman and not dress in a way to make your husband horny?"

She pulled her sausage thick cunt lips apart and stroked the pink, wet flesh in the two-inch cap between the raised lips. Her cunt had a strong sexual odour from her earlier climaxes that made a little dribble of come spill from my cock. She didn't say a word and I didn't either as I dove in. I cupped her arse cheeks, helping her stay upright as I tongued her cunt. Her fleshy pussy lips were dark against her Asian skin made lighter in Australia as it was no longer a victim of the incessant yearlong sun of Vietnam. I nuzzled into her, and Lan hissed her pleasure, grinding her pussy against my face.

"Christ, you eat so great. Feel my clit get bigger. No woman here can match that. Take it all in your mouth, Greg."

My thumb slipped off her arse and pushed up into her cunt as I closed my lips around her clit. Lan shrieked, a drawn-out "EEEEEiiiighhhh," interspersed with guttural grunts as she grabbed my hair and stepped back to allow Kin Cuc to see via the mirror. "Christ, I'm cumming and squirting in your face. Let me lick my cum off your face." As her orgasm began to subside, cum still oozed from her vagina, leaving a trail of her juice on her thigh.

Lan pulled her leg away and straddled me. She grabbed my dick, keeping it standing to attention while she pulled her cunt lips apart. The two of us worked in unison as she allowed her body weight to ease down on my cock. I felt enveloped in her warm, wet hole and Lan let out a sigh of contentment. She dropped more and more until her arse rested on me. I took one of her tits into my mouth. Lan gyrated on my dick, not going up but rather moving in slow circles on my cock, all the time looking at Kim Cuc via the mirror.

I reached down, grabbing her arse, my mouth still sucking her tit as I began fucking up into her. Lan grunted and her legs went to work, rising and lowering herself on my shaft. Lan's husky breath came out strained and I could feel her heart beating faster.

"Oh oh ohohohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Lan screamed. "Baby I love cumming for my husband," she moaned. "Greg, I've got something special for you tonight because you have been missing out on a real fuck with me away. But now I want to feel your cum inside me as I milk you. Can you feel those cunt muscles squeezing your cock?"

I could, and also her hand playing with my balls. I groaned and came and as I did she stood and held me in her hand and hosed her tits with my spurting cum. Smiling she walked along the passageway letting Kim Cuc see her cum covered body as she passed her open door. But there is nothing like a Vietnamese woman whose femininity is challenged and three hours later as I stood in the kitchen, I felt Kim Cuc behind me and her hand unzip me and grasp my cock, and start to jerk me off. I turned around. The 46-year-old was stark naked.

"Want to fuck me, because you are probably unsatisfied after what you got earlier." She slowly rubbed her hands up her thin body, one in her pussy and the other squeezing her tit. "What position you want to ream me in?"

I played the game."Doggy," I told her and stood up and she bent over the kitchen counter, jutting her arse out, while she played with her slit. "Just stick it into me. Are you going to fuck my arse, because you loved it so much last night?"

She wiggled her butt, "Please just put the meat that belongs to Kim Cuc in me. I want to feel your cock in me again."

I pulled her arsecheeks apart and she brought my well-used cock up to her backdoor. She prepared herself, playing with her pussy and then coating her arse entrance with her juices. I pressed forward and Kim Cuc let out a groan as my cock slipped into her. As it did last night her shitter took me as easily as any cunt would. Unlike any arse that I'd ever fucked before, hers let me in without grief. Kim Cuc reached down and recommenced fingering her slit. I guided her to lean over further until she was resting flat on the counter with her arse in the air. I pressed deeper and she relaxed. She let out a long groan of pleasure, still playing with herself.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me Fuck my arse. A woman is not a woman unless she can satisfy her man with her arse. A lot of younger Vietnamese have trouble getting it in the back door. Even if they can. they don't know what to do. They... ungh... can't... ungh... use... ungh...their... ungh...arse... ungh... muscles... ungh... like me... ungh... to pleasure... ungh... their... ungh... man... like... ungh... I do... ungh." Each grunt was accompanied but her anal walls gripping my cock.

She moaned and groaned as I played my part pumping her arse relentlessly. Once again, I realized what was happening. Kim Cuc was in the next room searching the net for cunt jewellery and Kim Cuc was letting her know she wouldn't take a step back. She somehow began clenching her arse in rippling waves that travelled the length of my shaft which was impaling her shit tube. I stepped it up and began slamming into her arse., Kim Cuc's slim body thrashed around uncontrollably under the assault and her voice just became one long moan. But her arse muscles kept going. I couldn't hold it anymore.

I yanked my cock out of her arsehole and my hand flew up and down on my cock, sending long ropes of cum up Cong's arse and back. She twisted to look at me, crying out as I came on her body, "Cover me with your seed, my future husband."

Three things I was now sure of. First, Lan would have heard the last 30 minutes even if she had been asleep in her room not awake. Second, Kim Cuc might be 46 but she loved cock and I doubt any woman could give better anal, and third, both women had declared war and I was the prize.