Vietnamese Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Lan and Kim Cuc progress to their final sexfight.
7.1k words
4.53
5.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns will be found by reading the entire series.

"Are you going to shoot a lot?" Kim Cuc asked, looking up at me as her hands groped for the object that she was now so familiar with, and my hard cock sprang free from my boxer shorts, and she expertly started manipulating it. She looked back down at it for a moment watching it grow and then swung her gaze back towards me and began pumping. A look of total concentration and pleasure spread over the naked 43-year-old Vietnamese's sharp-featured face.

"Yeah," she moaned, and her eyes went back to her work, her face inches from my jerking fuck rod. She paused her hand job, drooled some saliva into her palm, readjusted my rod, slid her fist slowly down and then up, and then continued her steady hand work again. She breathed slowly, her hot breath almost forming a mist over the head of my tool. Apparently, she was satisfied with her efforts as she aimed my tool at her mouth and, without slowing her pumping, smiled up at me again.

"Are you going to shoot a lot of cum?" she again queried. Although smallish her perfectly round, hard, firm and taut tits were throbbing with excitement and jiggled up and down as her hand stroked rapidly up and down my cock's length. Her tits were certainly sexual: not just for her age, but for any woman as both her long nipples and large areolae were a light brown and very sensitive. Her nipples surpassed those of her twenty-year-old niece, Lan, for length but not width, and her nipples looked as hard as steel as they had swollen and stood straight and erect from her excitement and anticipation.

"God, Yes, Yes, baby," I moaned, as usual always at my eloquent best, and my lightning-quick mind summed up the situation. I looked down at Kim Cuc as she jerked me off, still careful to keep my cock aimed at her mouth. I could see she was really into her work and who was I to interrupt with meaningless chatter.

"Uh-huh," said Kim Cuc meaningfully as she positioned my cock in front of her face. "Want you to shoot some cum right here," she whispered as she slid her tongue out past her lips. Without her tongue touching the cock before her, she pretended to lap up loads of imaginary cum, gulping it down as if it was shooting out of my slit for her. As she mimed her lapping of my cum, a tiny drool of her saliva accidentally slipped from her mouth and landed on my cock and slowly slid down it. Her hand never faulted in its steady pumping, although I can't say the same for my body.

As she continued her handiwork, she let the tip of her moist tongue momentarily touch the head of my rod. A silvery string of pre-cum now linked it to her mouth. Kim Cuc swung her gaze up at me and smiled as she licked the rest of the pre-cum off my rod, accompanied by loud sucking noises which did absolutely nothing for my self-control. I stared entranced as her tongue lapped like a starving kitten at a bowl of milk again and again at my cock as she continued her sensual hand job. Streams of her saliva dripped from her tongue and slid down the head of my cock in small, wet, gooey globs. She continued her pumping.

Finally, as if she had finished her cock tease, she opened her mouth to its fullest, glanced up at me, and then lowered her face and took the mushroom-shaped head in one swift movement. I felt her warm, wet mouth completely engulf my dick and suck it gently. I looked down and confirmed what I felt: her mouth had swallowed my prick: her head bobbed only slightly, and her cheeks hollowed and filled rapidly as she sucked and sucked. I shuddered as the feeling of the Vietnamese woman swallowing the length of my rod without any trouble whatsoever left me weak in the knees. Then, with audible slurps, she slowly slid her lips back up the length of my cock, leaving wet trails of her mouth juice. When she reached the head, she gnawed and nibbled playfully at it. Her hand grasped my cock again, and she kept it pointing up as her tongue began lapping me with long, moist licks.

Her eyes held mine as she worked on my cock and smiled. Its head was now purple, and more pre-cum had formed at the tip. She licked it with obvious relish and rubbed the cockhead against her pouting, waiting lips. Then her mouth opened, and slowly, deliberately slid down my throbbing rod again. Up she slurped again, and then down again, up, down, slowly building up her blowjob rhythm. I grabbed her long black silky hair-covered head trying to match the rhythm of the kneeling Vietnamese's efforts.

"You are really good. It's like...well...you are sucking for yourself, as well as me," I said, and she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes.

"Better than Lan," she queried.

"Oh Yeah," I moaned in agreement. Of course, in that moment of sexual arousal, I probably meant it, but don't forget I also had very sharp, pearly white incisor teeth encircling my thrusting cock, which was an added incentive in my answer.

Kim Cuc slurped her mouth along my prick. "I agree." she gloated, then returned to mouth work. I petted her long, soft hair some more, as her head bobbed slowly along my shaft and she wiggled her slim, nude body between my legs, getting comfortable in her kneeling position. Her left arm rested across my chest, her palm occasionally rubbing my belly. Her right hand still held the base of my hard penis, and she increased the speed of her sucking. I began to feel that familiar twitch beginning deep within and longed for the moment when I would release my load. Kim Cuc sensed that I was close, and cupped my balls in her left hand and just aimed my cock with her right. Her mouth increased its slurping and sucking up and down.

"Oh, yeah...you're going get it, baby," I groaned as she bent her head back. My cum was building up against the dam wall.

"Cuuummmmmmm," Kim Cuc managed to say around my cock, and continued happily humming as she sucked. She knew that the tool in her mouth was about to blast several shots of cum, and she wanted me to see her take it all far better than her niece could. She visualized different ways and began to plan the best way to take it. I knew from past experience that one way she liked was to leave my rod in her mouth while it was shooting so that she could feel it spray the inside of her mouth. She would then dribble the cum out past her lips while she was still sliding them up and down my erection. Another favourite way of hers was to pull my cock out of her mouth at the last second and start licking the cum off the end of the cock while it shot out. But maybe her most exhibitionist way was to pull the dick out and aim it at her face and let the cum shoot all over her face, drenching it. She would then rub the dick around her mouth, making sure her lower face was coated with a layer of dripping cum. As she planned which way to take my cum shot, Kim Cuc felt my cock tremble in her mouth as I prepared to shoot.

I was in ecstasy. My hips thrust involuntarily into her welcoming mouth, which slurped noisily up, then down, then up...down... up...down...up...down...up... "Ahhhhhhhhhh," I gasped and began to shoot. Quickly, Kim Cuc slipped her mouth up and off the cock she held and kept her mouth open. Just in time as a long, creamy white stream of cum squirted from my tool. Kim Cuc, while pumping the shooting cock, misjudged her aim a little bit and the stream splashed onto her face against her lower lip and chin.

"Oh, fuck, take it," I yelled as I shot my first load. "Yeah, it's mine!" Kim Cuc replied as she positioned my cock so that it aimed right at her mouth. The stream, still squirting from my spurting cock head moved in a graceful arc and the resulting splashes against Kim Cuc's face travelled from her upper face to her mouth. "Ummmmmmmm," she squealed as she saw the second cum load squirt between her lips. As she slid her fist up the shaft, she felt the thick goo splash against her tongue and fill her mouth. Her jerking fist slid down my cock then up again as the next load spurted out.

"More cum! Eat it! Eat my cum," I babbled incoherently. I thrust forward and another blast spewed out and I watched her tongue direct the cum gobs past her lips into her mouth. Streams of cum began flowing down Kim Cuc's chin and she opened her mouth wide, just as I took hold of my cock with my right hand and took hold of her head with my left. She slid her cum-coated tongue way out past her creamed lips as I held her head and aimed my cock. Squirt, squirt, squirt, the last few shots of my cum left my cockhead and entered her mouth, as I pulled her head closer to the wet stream.

"Ummmm." Kim Cuc moaned as she locked her sopping wet lips around her favourite toy, taking the last of my cum. Enough of it was still in her mouth for her to swallow the last remains, but not before she swished it noisily around her mouth. l slipped my flaccid cock out of her mouth and watched her throat swallow the last few gobs. Contentedly, I wiped my satisfied rod around her face. "What a cum-sucking slut," I breathed admiringly.

Her doe-like eyes swung up into my own, and a cum-laden smile escaped her lips. "Yeah, better than that bitch Lan," she boasted.

It was two weeks into their three-week contest to see which of the two Vietnamese, my twenty-year-old trial bride Lan or her 43-year-old aunt Kim Cuc would stay on as my wife and who would be back on the plane to Vietnam and then enjoy the poverty of life in the rural Mekong delta flood lands. They each had alternate exclusive days with the third being a three-way and today was Kim Cuc's day. You might think it was perfect: two Vietnamese women putting out and competing to be selected but it wasn't all a land of milk and honey.

I was reminded of the story of the search for the oldest human being. The TV crew found this ancient human deep in Africa. They knew they had hit the jackpot: from his looks, no one could possibly be older. He was scrawny, wizened, and in ill health but somehow still alive and they asked him via an interpreter how he had achieved this remarkable feat. "Three packets of cigarettes, a bottle of whisky and four women a day, every day," he replied. They asked him his age and he replied, "Thirty-three, next month." Well, the two women were wearing me out fast: I was losing weight, and lacking sleep but they still wanted more.

My seed having settled in Kim Cuc's belly I reflected on yesterday. After a draining fuck session with the twenty-year-old Lan I had crawled back, drained and worn out, to the bed where she was waiting and stood next to it. She lifted her hand up and gripped my shaft, playing with and stroking its softness, understandable as I had just cum in her ten minutes previously. I sat on the bed, and she faced me.

I took in the sight before me: a true twenty- year-old, 5ft 1 Vietnamese skank, naked except for five-inch heels which for some reason she still wore in bed. She was a pocket rocket, very short with an atypical Asian body: natural 32DD tits, rounded arse and curved belly, and instead of the Asian long torso and short stumpy legs or longer thin bandy legs, she had long, strong thighed legs with a short body. Her black hair was dyed an orange-blonde, and extreme length, heavily mascara loaded, now smeared, false eyelashes almost dominated the nearly over-made-up face, but they did not as they were overpowered by 'huge full with double lobe lower' botox injected lips. Look it up on the net. Her two prized melons bounced firmly in slow motion as she preened towards me. Below her twenty-five-inch waist was a thirty-four-inch arse which showcased two rounded arse buns; a contrast to the flat arses so many Asians have.

Naturally, my eyes zoomed to focus on her tits looking at her nipples. They were not overlong perhaps half an inch whether aroused or at rest but were as thick as the tip of my middle finger. A short thick gold chain necklace hung to the top of her collarbone ends. Three thinner chains radiated from a small hoop on the necklace: one fell vertically, and the other two were linked to her nipple piercings. Finally, a horizontal curved chain connected her two nipples and the vertical chain. Because her nipples were so thick, the piercing shop had been able to put a thin titanium ring tunnel through each of them. Now she could easily swap her nipple attachments; dumbbells, hanging chains, the one she was wearing or anything. That, and her high heels, was all she was wearing.

Lan had a prominent Filipina mound, but she also had raised thumb-thick cunt lips with a two-inch opening between them which showed her pink inner meat. This was topped off by a permanently visible clit the size of the top joint of my little finger. Not as big as that of a hormone-injected weightlifter's, but rare for a natural. I stroked the wet slug, and it quivered in response and Lan grunted in time to my strokes. It was oozing love juice. She let out a gasp as my thumb slithered along her already wet trench and rode my hand, her eyes half shut. My free hand slid up and down her thighs. I thought of slapping my body against those thighs while fucking her as I pulled my hand out of her cunt and rubbed the transferred juice along her inner thigh.

She put her head in my lap and began to lick my quivering, cum covered cock. She tongued it relentlessly until all her previous cunt juice was removed and kept sucking till some hardness returned to my used cock. When this happened, she lay on her back and pulled me onto her body, so my cock was resting between her firm, full DD tits. Sure, as she got older, her tits would hang, but a well-designed quarter-cup bra would give support and still leave 70% of her titflesh and all her nipples uncovered.

She pulled her sausage-thick cunt lips apart and stroked the pink, wet flesh in the two-inch cap between the raised lips. Her cunt had a strong sexual odour from her earlier climaxes that made a little dribble of precum spill from my cock. She didn't say a word and I didn't either as I dove in. I cupped her arse cheeks, helping her stay upright as I tongued her cunt from a 69 position. Her fleshy pussy lips were dark against her Asian skin made lighter in Australia as it was no longer a victim of the incessant yearlong sun of Vietnam. I nuzzled into her, and Lan moaned her pleasure, grinding her cunt against my face.

My cock was covered in her saliva so was quite wet and she brought her hands up the side of her tits and enveloped my rigid prick between them. I soon caught on, shifted to a kneeling position astride of and facing her and started to move backwards and forwards, fucking her large round tits. I watched my cock head appear from the top of her cleavage and point towards her mouth, then disappear as I pulled back and was getting quite turned on. Soon the novelty of my first tit-fuck and the pressure from her hand-held tits began to tell and I could feel my spunk rising from my balls to fill my rod. She could feel it too via her tit-flesh, but she kept her two beauties wrapped around my cock. If she was wondering what was going to happen, she quickly found out.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" I pleaded. She did so.

I was frantically humping her tits, so she knew I was close. Then I stopped hammering and just jerked my cock forward to the top of her tits, so my cock was resting on her tongue, and I began to shoot my jizz. The spurts were so strong that my cum shots were hitting her tongue right at the back of her mouth until finally I was almost done and it was just dribbling out of my cock tip onto the front of her tongue. She came just lying there with my cock delivering its final dribbled payload into her waiting mouth. She kept her mouth open until I had stopped cumming and I could see the results of my efforts lying in her wide-open mouth. I grinned at her and told her to swallow it. She licked her lips and gave me an appreciative smile before devouring the lot.

When I collapsed spent on the bed beside her, she eagerly cleaned my cock with her tongue, sucking it until it was semi-hard again, hoping I would fuck her again. But I was human and spent and she would have to wait.

Having reminisced in my mind about Lan and compared the two Vietnamese women's cock sucking I focussed on the present where Lan's aunt was demanding more so I moved in front of her and rubbed the head of my cock along the length of her gleaming pussy. As soon the head became wet from her juices, I reached forward and spread her slit lips apart with my finger, inserting my cock head in the entrance. She groaned in arousal and thrust her hips to meet the glistening rod, taking it into her always-ready slit. She let out a little animal whimper of pleasure and hungry desire as I pushed forward, disappearing totally in her.

I watched as she clung onto me like a bitch in heat and I pushed my fuck rod in and out of her still-tight forty-three-year-old pussy, groaning with pleasure as I picked up speed. I thrust at her, and she welcomed and accepted all my cock deeper into the bowels of her moist, clinging pussy. Soon it was buried up the balls with every thrust and could read the pleasure she was experiencing on her face. She desperately pushed harder and faster at me as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, fuck me harder! Oh yes, Greg," she groaned as she came hard on my cock before mounting me cowgirl style. "Christ," I thought, "She's not finished," and went back to work. She took it slowly at first, then rode me faster, and faster. She was on top and my hands were holding her arse and I was lifting her up and down my prick as she fucked me. I was also somehow managing to lick her long, hard nipples as she slid up and down my cock. Looking down I saw my cock going in and out of her pussy and Kim Cuc staring into my eyes, her face distorted in carnal pleasure and pure lust. I soon came, crying out and pumping my load of sperm deep into her pussy.

I had a winner I thought. Both the niece and her 23-year older aunt were great fucks but the worries I had had about the previously more reserved Kim Cuc not matching her niece with public exhibitionism had disappeared (See Chp 2). Plus, Kim Cuc had proved to be far shrewder and more calculating than her niece in their battle to be my wife. In my mind, it was virtually a fait accompli.

The next morning according to the schedule was the start of the threesome day. Kim Cuc woke up and looked at the electric clock. 6.30am. Still thirty minutes before the start of the three-way day. She stretched languidly; she felt completely rested as she played with her clit confident that she was ahead of her niece in my mind regarding my final decision. She smiled to herself thinking of the new moves that she planned to show off this day in front of her niece. Making sure her slit was dripping sex juice, her long nipples were hard, and she wore only her highest heels she proceeded in a leisurely manner down the corridor to my bedroom.

As she approached the door, she began to hear sounds. Frowning, she increased her pace wondering what she was hearing; then, with a surge of rage and fear, she knew exactly what it was. It was the sound of a man and a woman fucking. Enraged, Kim Cuc threw open the door and found her nightmare had come true. On the bed, Lan and I were fucking like animals, pounding at each other as though we wanted to meld and become one. I was on top pumping hard into a wailing thrashing Lan, whose strong thighs were wrapped around my hips, her ankles crossed just below my thrusting arse. Our bellies slapped together rhythmically, the sound barely heard due to my moans and her wails and animalistic cries of pleasure.

Lan was working her cunt muscles relentlessly on my prick lodged deep in her body. I could last no longer, and with my tool buried deeply in her, shrieked my release, and unloaded into the younger Vietnamese. Lan continued holding me, her hips bucking stronger and faster until she howled out her own pleasure, arching her back and forcing my body off hers in the throes of her ecstasy.

12