Vietnamese Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lan turned to face her aunt and smiled. "Didn't you notice the power had gone off during the night and the clock was running ninety minutes late? I thought you were worn out and didn't want to participate because you knew you would only get in the way with Greg and me, so we started without you." Kim Cuc understood now. She glanced at Lan. Her niece was staring at her with a smug, triumphant expression and Kim Cuc fought hard not to show what she felt, but she vowed to herself to make her niece pay.

For me, Lan's words explained her couple of brief absences from the bedroom during the night that ended her day of sole fucking. Before I had thought of her as an airhead: great body, great fuck and natural exhibitionist, but no brains. Obviously, she had switched off, then later switched on, the power at the switchboard and it showed to me she had learnt from her aunt the value of tactics. Something that before this I was certain she lacked. Kim Cuc gritted her teeth in rage and barely kept herself from shrieking in fury. Lan kissed me, laughing quietly, seemingly enthusiastic about continuing our sex, despite the obvious evidence we had been at it for some time.

"Greg, darling," Kim Cuc said quietly, but carefully making sure that her hurt and anger were not conveyed in her voice. She knew the last thing that I would find attractive was a jealous shrewish woman who had been bested, and Kim Cuc was now very aware that her niece had bridged the gap between them.

"Ah, Kim Cuc," I said, "Sleep is important, but I am happy that you are here now as it is a threesome day. I think that the three of us can have a very interesting time."

Kim Cuc smiled through clenched teeth, then sashayed towards the bed, displaying and fingering her longer nipples, swaying her hips and letting the light catch the love juice oozing from her slit down onto her thighs. I pulled my cock out of Lan, removing it from her cunt with an audible sucking pop. Due to the magic blue pill that I was now having to buy online in bulk due to the two women's demands on me, my cock was still hard, despite my orgasm and with the thought of them both wanting it my shaft seemed to be hardening again.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her, reaching for her as she drew near, her eyes fastened on my cock which was now at full attention. I reached for, massaged and played with her small firm tits and she held my cock, and started to rub and caress its shaft, which was still covered with both my and Lan's cum juices. Despite Lan's morning surprise and the tactical victory she wasn't going to give up the day without a fight. I licked and sucked at her pert breasts and hard nipples as she squeezed and worked the tip of my shaft with her fingers.

Lan was watching all of this with interest, from her position lying back on the bed. Now as she and Kim Cuc locked eyes over my shoulder, she began to move to get reinvolved. Before she could, Kim Cuc knelt and took my growing hardon into her mouth and throat, and began her breakfast, eating my erection. Her tongue tasted Lan's juices on the shaft as she took as much of my rod into her mouth and throat as she could. I groaned with pleasure and buried my hand in her long, silky black hair. Lan was now behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest, rubbing her massive tits into my back. She ran her hands down my belly and kissed my neck and nibbled my ear.

Despite the two women's efforts, I was still not rock-hard. It was evident that the last two weeks, the orgasm I had just had with Lan and my age had affected my recovery rate, despite my now constant, liberal use of Viagra. Some would say it was too much of a good thing. It reminded me of the old joke. A man confessed to his wife on his deathbed that in their sixty years of marriage, he had placed a golf ball he had found in their backyard from the gold course next to their house in the drawer of the bedside table every time he cheated on her. She opened the drawer, looked, and saw one golf ball and $2000. She was happy as there was only one golf ball in sixty years of marriage but asked him about the $2000. "Oh that," he replied. "I used to sell the golf balls 5 for a $1."

But still, under Kim Cuc's expert sucking, I became rock-hard again, and I was soon panting and groaning as she feasted on my shaft. She used her full bag of tricks: playing with the tip, stroking my balls, licking around my scrotum, and taking almost the entire shaft deep into her throat. During this entire time, Lan rubbed her naked body into my back, grinding her firm, large tits and cunt against my skin as her hands massaged my chest and nipples. I was getting close to cumming in an "out for revenge" Kim Cuc's mouth when Lan seized the moment.

"Thanks for warming Greg's cock for me," she hissed as she extended her legs around my body and planted them on her aunt's shoulders. She kicked out and Kim Cuc tumbled back off the bed to the floor, her head hitting the wall and temporarily incapacitating her. Like a panther, Lan pounced replacing her aunt so she was the one kneeling with my cock now down her throat. After a minute of intense stimulation, I began to groan, then, with a cry, came hard in Lan's mouth as the stunned older Vietnamese watched prone from the floor. I bucked, driving my shaft as far down her throat as I could, pulling her mouth up on my cock by my grip on her hair. Lan continued sucking me, using my cum as throat lubrication, drawing everything out of me that she could, leaving me again gasping and spent. With a smile at her aunt, she released my softening cock, and kissed the tip of the shaft while I, still out of breath, smiled at her in satisfaction.

The two women glared at each other, a shared look of both lust and hatred, but Lan's was also triumphant. Then Lan smiled confidently and lay back on the bed, and stretched herself out in her youthful, sluttish, nude beauty: her arms were extended above her head, her long, muscled legs stretched out so that her toes pointed to the foot of the bed. Her 32DD tits, such a contrast to her aunt's 30A cup stood proud, beautifully firm, the nipples hard and thick and fully aroused and anointed with their thick heavy Asian gold nipple chain necklace. Thick liquid from our earlier couplings still trickled from her pussy and the last deposit dribbled from her mouth, while her shaven slit was covered with drying cum. She looked magnificent, the personification of sexual magnetism, and she knew and revelled in it.

Kim Cuc took in her rival with an angry glare, as she recovered. turning around and stretching herself out for me to compare. Her body, though different, was equally beautiful: hers was slim, taut, toned and despite being over forty would compare favourably with an eighteen-year-olds. Her perky small tits pointed to the ceiling; her hard nipples stood at attention. She looked down at her body and opened her legs and smiled her sexiest smile, doing her best to encourage my attention to her. She felt the burning heat of lust between her legs, and she opened her thighs wider to show the inner pink of her cunt and the wetness of it. She flexed and shook her powerful long pussy lips trying to display their difference compared with Lan's.

Lan gloated in stinging harsh tones, as she looked down on her aunt's performance on the floor. "You know, you are a pathetic excuse for a woman, you have a skinny, flat-titted body, you dress in what you think is sexy, but which just shows your age and skinny body, and you try and peddle your cheap unwanted advances to Greg. Well, he has me, far better than you."

Her aunt gasped, "You fucking bitch! How dare you? I ought to...ought to...." She half-raised her hand."

"Ought to what? Do you think you can fight me? You are a pitiful old hag. Go ahead! You don't have the guts. The woman hasn't been born that can beat me. Go ahead, you old hag."

Anger surged through Kim Cuc, and she yelled, "Oh, FUCK YOU," and suddenly surged off the floor and her hands grabbed Lan's long, strong black hair, pulling it sharply. The two Vietnamese, aunt and niece, writhed together, their bodies entangled on the bed.

Lan screamed back, "Oh, yeah! I'm going to hurt you, you fucking cunt," as her hands reached out and seized Kim Cuc's finer, silky, straight, jet-black hair. They screamed incoherent snatches of venom and abuse at each other as they rolled on the bed like female wildcats until, finally, Kim Cuc ended up on top of the younger Lan. The fight was on. The more powerful-bodied Lan heaved and they tumbled off the bed onto the carpeted floor still entwined and struggling like female wildcats.

As Kim Cuc fell to the carpeted floor of the foyer, her legs flew open, and her open slit was vulnerable. One of Lan's legs fell between Kim Cuc's spread legs and her cunt was suddenly slammed with the muscular weight of Lan's thigh. "Ummph!" she cried reacting to the impact. She twisted her hand into Lan's thick tresses and pulled. Lan yelled in response and tried to pull herself up, slapping a hand down on Kim Cuc's wrist and successfully wrestling it away from her hair which enabled her to twist her head away. She pulled herself halfway up and slapped Kim Cuc hard in the face with a stinging blow that left a red mark on her aunt's cheek.

The pain enraged Kim Cuc. She swung her right hand up and caught Lan with a solid connection on the jaw. Lan's head snapped back, and Kim Cuc quickly scrambled out from under her stronger-bodied niece. Lan put a hand down on the rug and slowly raised herself up to one knee. She stared at Kim Cuc, and Kim Cuc was shocked to see a grin on her face. Her niece was enjoying this and ready for more. But because of the sudden anger that had descended like a red haze over her consciousness, Kim Cuc felt like she had never felt before.

She realized that it had energized her and made her feel edgy and ready for anything. She felt the drive to crush her niece who dared to insult her as a woman. She wanted to win and humiliate her niece in front of me. With a banshee-like scream, Kim Cuc bent down her head and charged, extending her arms like claws. As she hit Lan's midsection with her head, she grabbed Lan's arms and barrelled her backwards.

"Oooooffff." Lan groaned as the wind was driven from her and she was propelled backwards despite her legs furiously backpedalling and fell on her back. Kim Cuc landed on top of her, forcing Lan's legs apart with her falling body. Despite the surprise of the attack and her inferior position, Lan reacted quickly and wrapped her arms and legs around her aunt's body, grunting as she squeezed her arms together, and then wrapped her legs around her aunt's body.

Kim Cuc's belly was trapped between Lan's legs, and she struggled to free herself using her arms in an attempt to raise her body. This resulted in her pussy scrapping along Lan's cunt lips before finally ending up firmly pressed against Lan's. She strained to free herself from Lan's strong bear hug, beating her hands on her niece's upper arms. She managed to get some freedom and hammered her upper body down sharply. Her tits slammed down into Lan's larger ones, and Lan gasped in shock as the long hard thin nipples and firm conical tits bashed into hers. Kim Cuc felt a small hot needle of triumph. She raised her body again, and thumped it down, trying to pound Lan's larger, heavier tits with her own smaller orbs. Lan made several gasping cries as Kim Cuc frantically, repeatedly pummelled her upper torso up and down.

This caused Lan to release her tight embrace but before Kim Cuc could smash her tits down again, Lan reached up and clawed her fingers into Kim Cuc's breasts and started to maul them. Immediate success for Lan as Kim Cuc felt pain in her tits: her eyes started to water, and her tender nipples reacted as they too were mauled. She tried to ignore the pain, bent her fingers into claws and hooked her hands onto Lan's larger breasts and started to maul them.

"Oh, you goddamn cunt! You fucking slut!" Lan raged, spittle flying up from her mouth.

The women continued their mutual breast mangling through the waves of pain emanating from their boobs. Kim Cuc tried again to raise herself up from under Kim Cuc, but restrained by the bear hug succeeded only in grinding her pussy into Lan's mound. Their faces were contorted with anger, with lips curled back against their white teeth and eyes narrowed in fierce primal malevolence. Fuelled by her anger, Kim Cuc finally rolled off Lan and surveyed the damage. She whimpered briefly and she lifted her hands to her wounded tits.

Lan also appreciated the break as she used her hands to soothe her own tender orbs. Both women lay on their backs for about fifteen seconds, aching, as they tried to recoup their strength. Kim Cuc tried to rise to a sitting position. But it was not to be. Lan had recovered more quickly and rolled quickly to clamp her arm against Kim Cuc's body, her forearm slamming into her collarbone. Within seconds Kim Cuc found herself helpless on her back and Lan quickly hooked her right leg over and worked it between Kim Cuc's legs. Desperately Kim Cuc tried to work her arms under Lan's, but Lan had raised herself up slightly and her upper body added to the weight pinning her aunt to the floor.

Kim Cuc's eyes widened as Lan managed to ease her other hand down between her legs, moving her own leg out of the way to allow her fingers to start rubbing Kim Cuc's pussy entrance with slow, deliberate strokes. Kim Cuc squealed and tried to get away, but she was imprisoned by Lan's arms and legs. She was helpless despite attempting to twist and writhe around as much as she could. Finally, she managed to reach Lan's hair with her left hand and pulled at it weakly.

Lan turned her head to ease the pressure but managed to keep up her stroking and rubbing of Kim Cuc's pussy. Kim Cuc groaned in frustration as she felt Lan work one sharp-nailed finger between her wet slit lips and then groaned again as the digit slid along her vulva until to her horror, the finger found her clit. She couldn't help herself as Lan fingered her and she felt the first signs of her body betraying her. Pinned like this, and with her own hands trapped and ineffectual, Lan's hand was getting an unchallenged response. She felt her pussy moisten, and her labial lips start to swell and soften. The sheath of her clitoris started to lengthen under Lan's expert handiwork.

Lan continued her fingering of Kim Cuc's pussy and Kim Cuc started to vocalize as the searching fingers probed her sex. She was, despite herself, becoming very aroused. "Uh...ohh...bitch....fucking bitch!" Tears escaped Kim Cuc's closed eyes. Her body had betrayed her. Her cunt had a mind of its own, knowing only the rough raw ecstatic beat of the oncoming cum. she was close, and knew it was going to happen. She had to do something but she was trapped.

Kim Cuc grunted as she tried ineffectually to move Lan off her. She was starting to move her hips involuntarily as her arousal increased. Lan quickly leaned her face in and kissed Kim Cuc. She nipped the lips a little with her teeth as Kim Cuc tried to pull her face away. Taking advantage of this distraction Lan worked two fingers into Kim Cuc's wet vagina and then drove them up to the root and fingered her deep. Kim Cuc gasped as Lan took her relentlessly to a shuddering climax. As Kim Cuc's body still twitched from the pleasure Lan slowly pulled her slick fingers out of Kim Cuc's cunt. She sniffed them, then licked them. She held the fingers coated with Kim Cuc's secretions under Kim Cuc's nose for a second. Then she placed both her hands on Kim Cuc's tits and pushed herself upwards. Kim Cuc grunted from the sudden flattening of her breasts.

As I acknowledged Lan as the victor, she pleaded, "Get the beaten bitch on the bed. I want her to see it up close." I acquiesced, thinking only of the moment and not of any future ramifications.

I arranged the weeping Kim Cuc on the bed beside Lan. Then I focussed back on the waiting Lan. Somehow, although probably understandable from what I had just witnessed my cock was thick, hard, and quivering like a club. Well, in reality, it was semi-rigid. I grabbed Lan's ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. I guided my rod to her thick, cunt lips, and placed the tip of my cock just inside her wet slit lips. She reached down and grabbed my cock sliding it along her sex channel repeatedly both getting it harder and making its head wet with her juices. I thrust forward as she raised her hips and I entered the twenty- year old bottoming out to the hilt with one lunge. I enjoyed the feeling of separating and driving all the way up her tight vaginal canal as I ploughed her quim.

As she shrieked her delight I felt the muscles of her fuck tube go into overdrive: her cunt walls contracted and released over and over as my tool made its repeated journey in and out. It was as though she was giving an exhibition of her skills gripping my cock with her internal muscles, massaging its thickness, squeezing, and releasing. She bucked her hips and rotated her arse using all of her abilities on me and I, crazy with lust and pleasure, responded by shouting out to her aunt the pleasure Lan was giving me.

Inspired by my arousal in not being an impartial participant, I released her ankles and dropped forward onto Lan's voluptuous body, my round belly slapping her taut midriff as I pounded my cock into her twat. Grunting and panting, moaning, and straining, we fucked harder and harder as I used Lan's excited cunt. Her hands gripped my arse cheeks I fucked her, her wrapped legs held me prisoner and her tits and hard nipples drilled into my chest. I could feel her thick clit rubbing and sliding along the top of my cock as her wet fuck tube massaged my thrusting rod. Her cunt muscles squeezed and pleasured my throbbing shaft relentlessly as she came.

I could last no longer and came in a spasm of ecstasy, crying out in pleasure as my cum shot deep inside Lan's cunt. If I think back, I like to say it was my sexual expertise that caused Lan to groan in sheer joy as an intense orgasm burned through her core, but in reality, it was probably me fucking her so willingly and enthusiastically as her aunt watched. Then she roughly pulled her aunt's head to her cunt and ordered her to suck my cum from her oozing quim and to my shame I backed her up.

I was going with the winner I thought. Yesterday was yesterday. As that other author, nearly as famous as me, William Shakespeare wrote in the early seventeenth century, "The king is dead. Long live the king." Yes, in a week's time, Lan would probably be staying.

12