View From a Cliff

Story Info
A young man gets a bonus view on his walk.
2.7k words
4.45
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those rare warm days in early summer in the south of England. In fact the high pressure meant that it was the fourth day on the trot that the temperature by midday had crept over the 70f mark and would probably top out in the mid 70's.

My name is David Jones and, yes, all of my life I've had to put up with the nickname 'Davy'. I'm 22 and work in the finance department of the local council. One of the perks of working for them is that my hours run on flexi-time. You can work extra hours if needed when we are busy and claim those hours back when it's quieter. This means as long as a minimum number are working in the office you can take 'paid' days off whenever you felt the need.

I am a fit sort of guy who enjoys the outdoor life especially when the weather is good. I play a lot of sport but also enjoy hiking in the countryside. I am also fortunate to live close to the 'Jurassic Coast' with its numerous cliffs and bays with their hidden nooks and crannies.

I also enjoy being out in the sunshine and love being able to relax in the nude when the weather takes a nice warm turn as it is doing at the moment.

It was a little bit of short notice that I gave the boss that I would like to take this Thursday off to enjoy the sun but I was well in credit with my hours and he could hardly refuse me. He knew I always would volunteer to work when he was desperately short of staff.

I drove the half hour trip to the town of Swanage where I easily found parking in the half empty streets as it was a normal working day. At week-ends the area would have been heaving with day trippers.

My plan was to take the cliff paths and hike out to 'Old Harry's Rocks. This local beauty spot is a large chalk headland protruding out into the 'English Channel' with a direct view to the Isle of Wight a few miles offshore.

I put my rucksack on my back and walked down to the beach and turned left to walk along the sandy bay. There were a few people lying around enjoying the sun but none that attracted my attention.

At the end of the beach the footpath zigzags up the steep escarpment that runs at right angles to the beach until it levels out at the top. I took a little breather at the top enjoying the view around me then turned right and followed the footpath along the headland which jutted out into the sea.

It's about a mile's walk until you reach the pointed end of the land. Most of the way along there are sheer drops down the chalk cliffs to the sea although in a few places there are steep narrow paths that lead you to lower levels if you are brave enough to tackle them.

I walked right to the end and took in the view. The sun was brightly reflecting off of the sea stacks at the point. If you are lucky you can sometimes see kestrels hovering almost in front of your face as they use the breeze and look for their prey.

I took a good look at the sea below. It's a dangerous area as the tidal currents move at a pace around the headland. You can see the water rolling around as if it's boiling over.

There were only a few people doing the same as me and enjoying the breeze and the views before continuing their walks.

I retraced my steps a few hundred yards and found one of the steep paths that led down to the lower cliffs. I carefully wound my way down over the slippery loose chalk of the path until I reached a small level platform.

I took my padded blanket and laid it on the ground. It was completely secluded here with the vertical cliffs above stopping anybody from being able to see me.

I took a drink from my bag and sat down with my book for a quiet read having slipped my clothes off and putting them in the bag so they wouldn't get blown away in the breeze.

The warmth was lovely and I turned onto my front to let my back catch the rays. After about half an hour I realized my head had dropped and I was dozing. I could hear a faint rumble in the distance and realized it was getting louder. I rolled onto my back and looked out to sea. A small cruiser was giving the headland a wide birth as it followed a curved path into the bay leaving a frothy white wake behind it.

It continued its curve and was heading almost directly for me. As it got closer I could see the two occupants were female wearing flimsy summer dresses that were floating in the breeze. They were both wearing darkened glasses against the bright reflection from the white chalk cliffs.

As it got closer they slowed right down to a crawl and cut the engine about 40 yards away from me. One of them threw the anchor and after a few seconds it caught as the boat veered around and left me with a view into the open back area that was covered with a canopy. They threw a smaller anchor to the rear to hold the boat steady.

I don't think they had realized I was sunbathing on the under cliff and could see them quite clearly. They both looked to be the same age as me and both had medium length fair hair. It occurred to me they could be sisters.

Once the boat had stilled they had a good look around at the cliffs above, I assume to see if anyone could see them. They still had not noticed me so I kept still and watched.

Both girls slid their dresses off over their heads and I could see they were wearing bikinis underneath. One of them disappeared into the cabin and came back a few moments later with what appeared to be cold drinks and they sat and chatted together whilst they were drinking.

When they had finished their drinks one of the girls attached a set of boarding steps to the back of the boat. They both then stood on the back and jumped into the water giving out some screams at the shock of cold as their bodies entered the sea.

They both started swimming quite vigorously as they tried to warm themselves up before they came closer to each other and started treading water and splashing about.

Their movements became more relaxed as they were floating close together and I suddenly realized I had made a mistake. They were not sisters but lovers. I could see their hand movements in the clear water and they were both fondling each other's bodies.

After a while they swam back to the boat and the first one climbed up the boarding steps and I had a lovely view of her bottom as she wiggled up the steps. I moved a little from my lying position to get a better view as she turned and reached her hand forward to help the second girl up the steps and I had another lovely view of a slightly more rounded bottom.

As I was watching, the first girl stood up and looked directly at my position on the rocks putting her hand up to shade her eyes. I realized that I had been seen and not wanting to appear to be a perv I raised my arm and waved an acknowledgement.

The second girl turned and looked in my direction as well so I gave a second wave and picked up my book to feign my innocence in the situation. The two of them were obviously talking to each other then both burst out laughing.

They picked up towels that had been left ready and started drying themselves and I tried to pretend I wasn't watching behind my sunglasses. I heard a voice above the sound of the waves on the cliff below, and as I looked up I heard a definite 'hey' from the boat as one of the girls waved at me.

She pointed at me and then back at them and I could see them giggling. I sat up as I tried to understand and it then became all clear. They both reached behind and unclasped their bikini tops and then pretended they were strippers as they danced about the deck before they both lobbed the tops behind them and stood proudly displaying their breasts to me as they laughed away.

I waved a thank you and blew a kiss in their direction and I could hear their laughter floating up to me.

They picked up their towels and started gently drying each other's lovely pert breasts and glancing back at me to check I was watching. I wasn't going to look away now.

The girls dropped their towels down and both looked up at me as they gently wrapped arms around each other and started kissing with slow easy movements.

This went on for a while and every now and then they glanced at me to check I was continuing with my voyeurism. They took it in turns to drop one arm and fondle each other's breasts and even squeeze the now protruding nipples.

As I continued my watching, one of the girls dropped her hand lower and slipped it inside the bikini bottom of the other as they both were sliding their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. She turned her partner slightly on an angle which afforded me the sight of her hand disappearing right underneath the partner's crotch. I could imagine how wet and slippery it was in there and I wondered how many fingers were slipping inside the lovely tight pussy. I could see the other start to thrust her slim hips forward against the hand that was pleasuring her.

After a while even I could hear her start to moan and then she almost collapsed into her partners arms as her orgasm rolled through her body.

After a few moments to catch her breath she stood up straight and turned her arouser around to almost face me. She then slipped her hand down the others right leg and pulled them apart creating an archway effect. I saw her slide a small box behind the partner and then return and slip her thigh between the others legs and place her foot on the box.

The first girl was almost on tip toe to accommodate the leg. They kept glancing to see me continuing to watch before starting another kissing session. It must have been obvious that my cock was stood to attention as I watched them share each other's bodies.

I understood the position they had taken, as the girl on her toes was slowly rocking back and forward on the others thigh. The friction on her clit must have been exquisite and she was in total control of the speed and pressure. She started out slowly and the oral movements and her rocking motion must have been building her arousal gradually. As her thrusting along the thigh increased in pace she had to stop kissing to be able to breathe.

The movement got faster and faster and suddenly she threw her head back and her mouth formed a large 'O' shape. I didn't need to hear the moan to know her own orgasm had hit. They both held onto each other, I imagine their legs were a bit wobbly from the tension their muscles had been under.

They both looked at me and smiled broadly as I gave them a wave and thumbs up in appreciate for the display. One of the girls waved at me and pointed to her watch and then raised both hands and I realized they were having ten minutes to sort themselves out.

I saw them take some drinks cans out of the small fridge and they sat down and were talking to each other. I took the opportunity to take a drink from my own rucksack and allow my rock hard cock to stop throbbing.

My attention was called on when I heard a loud 'Hey' from the boat so I moved forward and sat on the edge of the rock platform to see what was going to happen next. One of the girls pulled a padded seat cover from its storage space and placed it on the deck. She then slipped her bikini bottom off and lay down with her legs splayed and I had a lovely view up her smooth legs to her pussy.

Her partner also slipped her bikini off and I could see that both of them were either shaved or waxed. She then stepped astride her and lowered herself the opposite way around and putting her head between the first's legs she started to run her tongue slowly up and down the lovely pink wet slit. I could only guess the same was happening at the other end.

I was thinking that was something I would love to be doing as I gripped my hard cock tightly. I rubbed my pre-cum over the sensitive head of my cock slowly, I didn't want to cum before they had finished.

It looked like the girls might be doing the same just getting each other nicely aroused without getting to the release point. I could see the occasional wriggle of hips against the mouth that was giving pleasure.

After about 10 minutes they stopped and stood up then repacked the padded seat cover, both of them looked slightly breathless. I know how hard it is to breathe when your head is tight inside a girls legs.

I could see them talking to each other and one looked at her watch; I would be disappointed if they were leaving. One of the girls looked at me then pointed to her watch and then raised one hand with fingers opened. I guessed I would be disappointed after all.

They spoke to each other again and the same girl looked at me and waved me to stand up which I did. She then pointed at me and gave the universal sign for wanking. She then pointed to her eyes and then me and then back to herself. I understood she wanted me to wank off whilst looking at them. Not a difficult job I thought to myself.

I took hold of my already stiff cock and looked up to see they had moved side by side and each had a hand playing with the others pussy. A nice incentive for me to watch as I started moving my hand up and down. My pre-cum was quickly seeping from my slit as my cock started to pulse. I knew they had little time and to see the two of them sliding fingers in and out of each other's pussy's had me revving up.

I could feel my balls starting to tighten and knowing I was not far off I pumped my cock as quick as I could.

I felt that pulse of my balls deep inside and knew I was about to shoot my load. I parted my legs and pushed my pelvis forward. I let out a huge moan as I shot five huge pulses of cum over the cliff edge and down into the sea to the sound of the girls cheering. Just a few remains dripped onto the ledge.

I gathered my breathe as I heard the engine of the boat kick into life. They were obviously in a hurry but only one girl was there at the wheel.

The other girl suddenly appeared from the cabin. She held up a large sheet of paper with writing on it.

Tonight 8:00 pm

0779 xxxxxxx.

I quickly scribbled a note of the number on a page of my book. I looked up as their engine roared and sprayed the foaming water out behind. They both waved as they speeded out of the bay. I sat and wondered what excitement ringing that number might bring.