Views Through an Open Window

Story Info
It was just innocent teasing, till he took it further.
4.7k words
4.52
52.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seem to be into a window exhibitionist writing phase lately. It ties in nicely with my BDSM one and to a certain extent the reluctance/nonconsent genre as well. I think it has to do with the hot neighbor I have in the apartment next to mine. And the games I have recently started playing with him. (The dropping boards on a friend part because of a quickly flashed view, actually happened. And my muse slapped me and yelled, "hello, story here!") To anyone who may be wondering about older series, I never really drop anything, my attention just wanders. So purrrsssss to all.

katt

*

I woke up trapped beneath a man's heavy arm. For a moment I froze. I didn't have a man to be trapped under in my bed. Realizing the bed itself felt strange I cracked one eye and looked around. If I hadn't already been in frozen mode, that one slit eyed peek would have sent me there. I knew this bedroom. I had been discretely doing a peeping tom on it for months. That was before I started doing other, more dangerous things.

I'm not fully sure how I ended up here. But the fact that both me and man curved and wrapped around me are naked suggests I probably had a good time. I move a little and feel the stickiness between my thighs. That would be a yes then. I sighed and decided it really sucked that the one and only time I'd ever get fucked by this man I was too drunk to remember much but a few stray images. But from those glimpses in my memories, I knew this man was one wild, wicked lover.

Only problem was, I was pretty sure he was wild and a bit wicked in real life to. He rode this huge monster of a motorcycle, came and went at all hours of the day and night. I wasn't sure if he even slept. I was thinking he was probably a drug dealer. When I was in a more flamboyant mood I went with the idea of an assassin or a mercenary.

He certainly looked like he could handle any of those careers. He was at least 6'5", which made him almost a foot taller then my own 5'7". And he was big. But not in some bulky, lumbering way. Just broad shouldered, sn obviously ripped belly. I caught sight of him once while teetering on my bed on tiptoes trying to change a light bulb. I peeped quick, looked back to my job, then couldn't resist. I hadn't seen him in over a week. I peeped again.

Just as he whipped his sweaty T-shirt over his head. Gods above and below, the sight of those smooth shoulders, that taut, rippling belly, I could die happy now. I had seen the most perfect thing on earth. He was using the balled up T-shirt to absently wipe at the sweat beading his upper body. For the first time in my life I could understand the desire to lick beads of sweat off another's body. Then he looked up. Straight into my eyes. Caught me dead on.

And I promptly toppled over backwards off the bed, landing with a horribly loud thud and a yelp of pain.

I could have sworn I heard a voice yelling "Hey, are you ok?" The apartments were only about ten feet apart, so might have. I was a little busy crawling on my belly in complete mortification out the bedroom door.

I hid for about two weeks after that, shades pulled tight. Waiting for the police to come question me about my peeping tom tendencies.

It was quite possibly the worst two weeks in my life.

He was there almost every minute of those two weeks. I never saw him, was afraid to even try looking through the cracks of my blinds. But I heard him. And the women he started bringing home every night after about the fourth night. Part of me wanted to close the window. Hell, just leave the room and go sit in the kitchen with the TV on loud.

But I couldn't drag myself away. He always sent them home in a cab four or five hours later. I wondered if he had to pour them into the cab?

He would fuck them solid the entire time. And the noises these women would make! The first night I thought he was killing the one. And then I realized groggily-I'd been sleeping-oh, so that's what unbearable ecstasy sounds like.

By the end of the first week I was crouched in my bedroom. My ear pressed to the shade, everything that made a noise and could be turned off, turned off, listening as hard as I could. I kept having to remind myself to stop holding my breath when I got dizzy and almost toppled over. I did not want to fall into the shades and send them rattling.

Some nights all I heard were the woman's moans and his husky voice crooning lazily.

But on two separate nights it seemed almost as if the streets had closed down and it was so quiet I could hear everything, even the sound of his cock sliding in and out of the woman of the evening.

He like to talk to them. Although most of the women seemed only capable of moaning and whimpering.

He wasn't shy about it either. I'd hear him whisper "Yeah bitch, you like that cock, don't you. Makes your little pussy feel so good getting stuffed full." Or he'd whisper directions or compliments while some woman obviously sucked him off.

The night I heard him growl, obviously drunk and feeling a little more aggressive "You ready bitch? You want this dick pile driving your tight little hole, want me to shove it in your ass?" and heard a slurred voice moan "Oh god please, fuck my ass baby." I did fall off the bed. I just managed to do it silently.

I knew what I was doing was wrong. I did know that. I was invading this man's privacy. I wondered often and quite seriously if I'd just get a fine or actual jail time when he finally got fed up and reported me to the police. I kept telling myself I had to stop. And every night found me curled with my ear to the window again.

Last night, around dinner, I decided that I simply couldn't go another night like that.

I've never got myself off these two weeks while listening to him fuck all these different women silly. Any one I told that to would laugh and call me a liar. I wouldn't blame them. I mean isn't that what a person does when they are spying on someone and hearing what I was? I just felt so guilty already.

I didn't ever do it then. But after he'd walked the women out to their taxi and came back to usually just go right to bed?

I would try so hard not to. Asking myself what the hell is the difference between doing it then and doing it now? But I'd last an hour at most before I'd remember some dirty, nasty sexily raunchy comment that had really excited me and one hand would fly down into my panties to desperately rub and pinch my clit while the other one danced between my breasts, rolling the nipples and pulling on them hard. I knew he liked to play rough with a woman's breasts and nipples. And that he paid them almost constant attention while he was fucking someone. A lot of my lovers have been the squeeze a time or two then seem to forget I own them variety.

So every night I would pleasure my body. Sometimes just once, other times I'd have to come over and over before I could finally fall asleep.

And then the other night he brought two women home with him and I almost broke my cardinal rule.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever listened to. The two women obviously knew each other. And I do mean in the biblical sense. And enthusiastically fucked each other, as well as him. I had my lights off as usual and I have never been more tempted in my life. I wanted so badly to quietly slide one of the blinds up, and peek. Just one quick peek. I knew I'd see everything. He had become even more of an exhibitionist then I was over the last few months. I knew his shades would be completely pulled up. His light, at least the bedside one but probably the ceiling light, on. And I would have the perfect view of his bed. Like mine it's centered directly beneath the window. He has a queen though, always covered with luscious sheets and buttery soft looking comforters. Obviously expensive, and perfectly matched yet still masculine. Strewn with a half dozen pillows. Which always match as well unless they are deliberately meant to contrast tastefully. My bed is always a house beautiful nightmare. My top and bottom sheets rarely match. One always seems to get dirty before the other. And I don't think my two pillows have ever matched each other, let alone either top or bottom sheet.

I live alone, and I support myself, admittedly at times just barely, by writing. And when I write, reality goes away, and there is nothing that means anything to me but the words and the world I am trying to create. One day the world will end and I will look up a day later wondering, hey where'd everybody go?

So, I tend not be the greatest at seeing to laundry as often as I should. Luckily I'm not much for eating, and when I do it tends to come in a container I can tidily toss when done, or dishes would pile up. And sometimes the only thing that will drive me out of the house to the store is using up that last roll of toilet paper. All I really need, is a laptop, and a place to sit and curl my long legs around it.

I did love his bed though. I'd often thought, like a silly little girl, that I would love to curl up on it, cuddling one of those fat pillows, one of those yummy looking comforters tucked under my chin, and just nap like a worry free child.

He made the bed change a month or two ago. Probably because spring was getting close. Before I couldn't even see it. I just had assumed because our two apartment buildings were identically built that his bedroom coincided with mine.

So I knew I'd see. And God I wanted to look so desperately. But on the other hand I didn't want to end up with a morals charge or an actual jail term. So I just listened to three people doing things I'd only ever read about. Not to mention the few I'd never have even dreamed where physically possibly, for almost four hours.

I didn't wait more then five minutes after I knew he'd gone to bed. And I knew my fingers wouldn't be enough this time. They usually are. I come quickly and easily. When I use a toy I come so fast there's no time to enjoy the sensations.

I brought myself to orgasm after orgasm. And the frenzied lust that bastard had inspired in me had barely subsided. I was thinking seriously of trying out the vibrating anal toy a visiting friend had brought that I had refused to allow him to use, other then in my pussy, when I realized I was two steps away from totally losing my mind to this madness.

I got out of bed, cleaned my toy, then quickly got myself drunk enough that I could sleep. Desperate situations sometimes call for solutions one normally wouldn't look to. And I eventually managed to fall asleep.

That's why the next day while eating dinner I made a decision. To put it crudely I really, really needed to get laid. And since I knew I could not let myself get involved with the "boy next door" I had to throw caution, and sanity to the winds, and hit a bar.

My sexy drug dealer/mercenary hottie might have found me sexually appealing, I mean I'm not a 20 year old sex kitten any more, but I do still draw eyes. Mile long dancer legs and almost to the ass dark blonde hair will always be a male crowd pleaser. But he was a rock on, fuck the establishment bad boy. I was still pretty much the good girl bookworm, I even wore glasses sometimes to give my eyes a few days rest from the contacts I normally wore. As they say, never the twain shall meet.

It was a bar then. And if I was lucky, please God, I wouldn't end up going home with the psycho serial killer guy.

So that's what I did after dinner. I got dressed up, actually put on make up, and hit the one neighborhood bar that seemed to always have more of a crowd. And two pool tables. I am horrible at pool, even after playing it since I was about eight. But I still love the game. And it's a great way for a guy to break the ice. What is more innocent then politely asking a woman if she'd like to play a game of pool?

"Care to play a game of pool?"

I was sucking on an ice cube from my drained vodka coke when the polite voice intruded. I looked up with a noncommittal smile. Need to decide if one liked the view before beaming too enthusiastically. And promptly swallowed said fucking ice cube. It was him! The guy from the apartment next to me. He got me another drink while I tried to choke that bloody ice cube down and before I knew it had led me over to the pool table.

I wanted to bolt! I was so intimidated and nervous. He acted as if he didn't notice. Just talking casually, almost as if we were strangers. No comments about the apartments. Definitely no peeping tom comments. Just friendly, casual chatter. It didn't seem to bother him that all I ever managed to choke out was a one or two word reply.

And the drinks kept on flowing. And at some point...my memory of events shuts down. I hope to hell I didn't pass out in the damn bar. It's a nice little place. I would hate to have humiliated myself to the point where I can't go back. But somewhere after the last thing I can remember, him behind me, showing me how to line up for a shot, me wondering a bit fuzzily, did I just feel a hard on brush quickly against my ass, I ended up here, in the bed I have dreamed about so many times. With cum drying between my thighs. I licked my lips at the thought, and realized, oh boy, and I obviously sucked as well as fucked.

I thought about trying to get free of that arm. I did kind of have to go to the bathroom. Not a desperate need. Just a going would be a good idea so you don't wake up having to run for the bathroom all undignified. I just didn't want to wake him though. I didn't know why he hadn't sent me home. I mean I lived 20 feet away. Maybe I was just so wasted. But I had my keys. He knew which apartment I lived in. Even if I had been totally bombed he was certainly strong enough that he could have carried me home and tossed me on my bed. Even easily shoved my keys back under the crack of the door. I didn't know why I was still here when he sent every other woman home. But I had a really bad feeling the reason might end up a little alarming.

This man wanting my body, being turned on by the teasing I had done, that I thought would stay innocent and kind of long distance, that was one thing. I knew I aroused him. Hearing him dump an arm full of boards on a friend when I darted off the bed in g-string panties I had never worn before, and snarl at the complaining buddy to shut up because "She's fucking wearing a thong dumb ass!" kind of proved that to me.

I think that was the point that pushed him over.

I don't usually do exhibitionist things like that. But I was wearing this sexy little white silk and black lace baby doll night gown one morning. It had been really hot the night before so I'd had my ceiling fan on and my window and shades open. Hoping to push some of the hot air out and maybe catch a stray breeze or two. Still half asleep, I'd sat up and turned around, gone to my knees to reach for my water on the dresser an arms reach away and he was standing there framed in his window. And I knew he liked the view. I knew it. And gods above and below, that turned me on. All I had done was work the last six months. I hadn't had a single date in all that time. And here was a sexy, delicious man I obviously had aroused.

I started playing with him. I didn't mean it in some cock tease way. The apartments get really warm here, even in winter. I had heard the faint sounds of some woman moaning faintly in pleasure as he fucked her here and there. Windows tend to stay at least cracked in these two apartment buildings. I knew he was getting some. I didn't think that it was a bad thing then that I started doing innocent little things to catch the eye of someone who could possibly be watching. I thought it was just simple fun. I never gave everything. I never showed him naked tits or a bare pussy.

I let him see what was under what I started to peel free of two feet past my apartment's front door. What I wore beneath the nice jeans and the demure black or white shirts for work.

I don't wear bras, ever. Not sure I even own one at the moment since no one I know is likely to get married or die in the near future. I hate bras. So I wear tanks and lingerie cami tops to hide the proud little nipples that always thrust out. I give that much concession to propriety. But I have tidy, taut tomboy tits. I don't have a chest that is likely to bounce around.

You want long legs and a round, sexy ass, I will suit you. Play girl tits, look elsewhere.

It was always semi innocent, a tank top and bikini panties. You can see more at the beach.

It started so inocently. I have no control of the radiators here. In the middle of winter it can get to 80 degrees. I stripped to my bare under things because I was miserably overheated.

I just wanted to be comfortable. To be able to sleep.

I think about that phrase I tend to hate-but she asked for it. It is usually used in regards to women.

I have never done this before. Maybe walked past a window in my nightgown back when I was married because the room was hot the night before and I left the window and shades up.

But, he did kind of ask me for it. He showed me that he liked something I did without really thinking. I left the shade open for breeze, and slid out of bed that next morning not thinking. That was all. And seeing him looking...wakened the bad kitty in me.

So I think, maybe, I was asking for it. For this. In the only way a shy woman who hasn't regained much confidence knew how to.

I had wanted his eyes on me. His attention. His lust.

Now that I obviously had it, what the hell was I gonna do!

Before I could get much beyond thinking, well maybe go to the bathroom and then move on to the bigger concerns, I realized he was awake.

I realized that because He suddenly pulled my thigh up over his and slid his cock into my swollen, tender pussy from behind. I was still wet from last night. So he slid in easily, all the way.

"Oh!" I whimpered, shocked by the sudden hard thrust.

"If you're gonna squirm that round little ass against my morning hard, expect this." He growled in a husky, sandpaper rasp that made me shiver.

He tightened the arm that was around my waist to hold me in place while the other arm slid around my front to expertly find a nipple to pinch and roll.

He ground his deep seated cock against me hard, his balls tight up against my ass, then pulled nearly out to slam back home.

"Oh fuck. Oh god." I yelped, writhing against his hard body.

He gave that soft, down and dirty chuckle against my ear, and opened his hand to close it again over my entire breast. He squeezed. And it was almost too tight to stay pleasure. But I liked it. And he knew it.

"Baby likes it a little mean, doesn't she?" He growled, ramming his cock in and out of me, pounding my pussy so hard I made an instinctive little wiggle to pull a bit away. He snarled, yanked me back to hold me even tighter against his driving hips, and bit the nape of my neck hard.

"Ouch." I yelped. "Fucking bastard! That hurt."

"Don't ever try to get away from me girl. It's too late now. You know you wanted me. You got me now baby. But we play by my rules. I own you now."

"Fuck you!" I spat, suddenly trying in earnest to fight my way free of him. "Nobody owns me!" The words scared the hell out of me. Even if the man himself didn't, not really. He had waited too long to have me. You don't finally get hold of a priceless Ming dynasty vase and immediately turn and throw it against the wall. At least this man wouldn't.

Oh I wasn't fooling myself. I knew he was dangerous. He wasn't someone to play with. I knew, for example, that if he ever caught me with another man, I wouldn't hesitate to shove the poor guy at him and then turn and run like hell. And probably keep running for three or four states, at least!

And I'd probably have more then a few bruises from the rough way he liked to fuck. The way he seemed to enjoy holding my wrists to the bed, or over my head. I did faintly remember that much.

12