Vignette in Aqua: The Dirty Dozen

Story Info
Twelve women scat together in an empty pool.
4.9k words
4.57
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie stood near the edge of her in-ground swimming pool with her arms crossed. It had been pointed out to her a few days earlier that one of the seams at the bottom of the pool had sprung a leak, and that it was going to have to be emptied for it to be repaired. In just those few days the leak had become worse, and there was fear if they didn't act soon, the whole thing might burst and flood her property. She would have been fuming if it had been two months earlier, the heart of the summer, but it would still mean a couple of weeks of good swimming weather going to waste.

But as she stood there an idea began to form. What if she could find a way to put the empty pool to good use, even for just one day? Her poolside area had seen its fair share of scat orgies over the years, the latest one coinciding with Memorial Day. She and her husband Sam were dedicated scat lovers who were part of a gang of other scat fiends, and they all, at least those with properties accommodating enough, took turns throwing parties in which their favorite fetish could be worshipped. The bottom of the pool offered a big enough space for what she was thinking, and certainly was private enough. Why not host a scat orgy in the empty pool?

The more Connie thought about it, the more intriguing it became. She could set up a minibar along the top edge of the pool, and lower a few pieces of furniture, including a leather couch, to the bottom of the pool. It would look smashing, the aqua-colored walls and bottom of the pool, the furniture, the wide-open sky above, everyone engaging in their favorite filthy fetish -- it would be great. The last few orgies, as were most of them, were mixed affairs, men and women, but some of the women in the group were wondering if ever a girls-only party might take place. Connie thought this might be the perfect time. She would have to phone and text around, and get commitments quickly, but enough people might be available to make it all worthwhile. Yes, the more she thought about it, the more determined she became to pull it off. This would be her first girls-only scat party, a unique affair held in her empty pool.

She spoke with the repair company to find out when they could drain the pool and begin their work. Draining would take a few hours and the pool could remain empty for several days before work would begin. She set up a definite date and then started getting hold of people, inviting them to her shindig the following Saturday. When all was said and done, twelve women (including Connie) said they would be happy to attend, thrilled that it would be a girls-only escapade. All the women were bisexual, and more than half had husbands or boyfriends, but as Lucille, who was married and one of the older women, told Connie, it will be fun to shit and share recipes at the same time. A bit sexist, perhaps, but Connie saw her point.

By mid-afternoon Saturday all twelve women were congregating at the deep end of the empty pool. Connie had arranged to have the leather couch and a few plastic-protected arm chairs lowered into the pool, along with several comforters and plastic throw pillows. As she had envisioned it, a small bar was also set up at the top of the pool with several bottles of wine available and a few other alcoholic beverages. Everything was quite cozy and appealing, and everyone complimented Connie on her idea and planning.

Everyone knew everybody, except for one woman, a friend of Emma's named Ingrid, a woman she knew from work who, she had recently learned, and saw for herself after a few dates with her, was into scat play at least as much as anyone else there, and possibly more so. It was thrilling to Emma to see how enthusiastic Ingrid was in getting dirty, in coating her body in handfuls of shit, in wallowing in it, the more the better. Ingrid said she loved the way it felt oozing across her skin, squishing between her toes, plopping into her mouth out of a flaring asshole. It was everything that Emma loved as well, as did all the other women attending this party. So Emma asked if she could bring her, that nobody would be sorry if she did, and Connie said fine. Everybody also brought at least one (most had two or three) containers of saved shit that would come in handy when immediate offerings became scarce and more was desired; this was standard fare at their scat orgies, and numerous containers were stacked up all around the bottom of the pool.

Most of the women had decided to take off all their clothes before climbing down into the pool, though a few left their panties or lacy stockings on. Ages ranged from having just turned eighteen a few months earlier (that was Mona) to late-thirties (Connie and Grace), with most being in their mid-to-late twenties. Half of them could easily work as swimsuit models; all of them would turn heads at almost any occasion. Greetings were exchanged and groups were beginning to be formed. Groups remained fluid throughout the party, but usually consisted of threesomes or foursomes.

One of the first groups to form consisted of Brenda, Patty, and Diane, all in their late-twenties. All of them were friends since college; Patty was married to a consultant and gym rat named Teddy, while Brenda had a boyfriend she just started living with, and Diane lived with Harriet, who was also at the party. Those two had decided before coming not to engage with each other in any of the groups that might form, being together so often at home.

The three women caught up on news and gossip for several minutes before Brenda moved close to Patty and held her, caressing her perky little ass, and whispered, "I still daydream about the last time we were together at Harriet's, how your ass just opened like a flower in the morning sunlight and took my fingers in and then my tongue. Your gorgeous little ass drives me wild." She kissed Patty on the lips, her fingers exploring her anal opening more diligently with every stroke.

"Let me open up again for you, Brenda," Patty sighed. There was no doubt that all the women at this orgy were very anally oriented, but Patty loved it like nothing else. "Get those fingers inside of me, put them deep in my ass." Brenda put her middle two fingers in her mouth, soaking them, and then inserted them in Patty's rectum, pushing them in to the hilt without resistance. Patty moaned softly at the invasion, pushing back against the fingers so they would go in even deeper.

Brenda soon withdrew her fingers, now stained dark brown with Patty's rectal juices, and put them back in her mouth and sucked them. "You know it's more of that I crave," she said to Patty, "so much more, to taste and spread all over your body. I want to devour your ass and everything that's in it, but first, let me get you all sopping wet so it spreads like soft creamy butter." Brenda turned Patty on her back and straddled her hips, straightened up on her knees, and began peeing on her breasts. Patty squealed with delight as the warm liquid cascaded over her. Diane, seeing what Brenda was up to, got behind Patty's head and also began peeing on her torso and onto Brenda's pussy as well; Patty swooshed their piss all around her body and on her face. Pretty soon they were all glistening from the drenching in pee.

Suddenly Diane moved down Patty's body until her ass was over her breasts and she could hug Brenda. "I hope you don't mind, Brenda," she said, "but I don't think I can hold it any longer. Would you mind if I butt in on you?"

Brenda laughed at the pun and told her not to worry, they weren't in a race and it wasn't a competition. Diane gave Brenda a big embrace and then kissed her breasts and on her neck. "I guess like both of you," Diane said, grinning, "I've been holding this all day so far, wondering who my recipient would be, and it looks like it's you, Patty. As I just told Brenda, I'm going to burst any second now. I hope you're ready, and I don't bury you too much."

Patty laughed and replied, "Totally bury me, Diane. Start shitting and don't stop!" The three girls laughed loudly enough over that comment that others nearby looked over at them, just in time to see a massive dark-brown turd swim out of Diane's ass onto Patty's breasts, snaking back and forth from one to the other until both her tits were covered. Patty raised her head and looked at the warm mound on her breasts, buried her hands in it, put her head back down, and sighed. "Oh, fuck, that feels so fucking magnificent. Fuck!" She was in ecstasy.

"Holy shit!" Harriet yelled over, chuckling. "So that's what you were talking about in the car. Lucky girl, Patty. I can't remember the last time I was so richly rewarded."

"Oh, shut up, you," Diane hollered to Harriet. "There have been plenty of times." Then to Patty and Brenda she said much more quietly, "Fuck, she's right though. Look at all that shit! I tried a new laxative brand and routine, like I told Harriet in the car, and it looks like it worked like a charm. Remind me to tell you two about it."

From the moment Patty felt Diane's magnificent log make contact with her tits, she was busy rubbing it all over her breasts and belly and up over her chin to her face. It felt glorious on her skin, so creamy and sensual. When Diane saw that Patty was smearing her shit on her face, she moved back again and planted her ass right on her face, spreading it all around with her ass cheeks. For shit-lovers like these women, such an act was never thought of as degrading or intimidating, but as only producing pure pleasure. Patty grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks open and ran her tongue all along her crack, filling her mouth with her poop, which tasted fruity and a tad sweet.

Meanwhile, Brenda had turned around and positioned her ass over Patty's belly. She reached back and fingered her anus, inserting her index finger halfway in. She called to Diane and told her to come close. "I want you to have some of this, too," she said to Diane. "Ready, Patty?"

"Always," Patty replied. Brenda could feel a log exit her rectum slowly and land on Patty's lower belly. When a second turd followed right after it, she picked it up and presented it to Diane under her nose to smell. She smelled deeply savoring it, and then Brenda smeared it on her breasts and up her neck. Diane closed her eyes briefly and sighed as Brenda's hands caressed her skin. Patty reached down and felt for the log on her stomach, and when she located it, began massaging it into her belly and between her legs.

Brenda moved off Patty's body to her right side and Diane bent down to further spread Brenda's poop all over Patty's midsection and pussy. Brenda moved to Patty's legs and smeared the shit up and down her legs, covering them. It felt as if her legs were being layered with a soothing body cream, and Patty held her legs up in the air, one at a time, and admired them being smeared. She had Patty soaring with pleasure as she massaged her poop sensually into her skin. Brenda reached her head down smelling her aroma deeply as her hands glided over Patty's lower body; Patty noticed this and commented on how rich and sweet her shit seemed.

"I'm trying to think what I ate yesterday," Brenda said. "I know I had a lot of different melons and a large noodle salad. Think all that could be this?"

"Could be," replied Patty. "Apples do it for me every time. I love it, whatever it is." Brenda then licked her pussy, Patty running her fingers through her hair, grabbing it tightly when she licked her on her most sensitive spots. Brenda's tongue danced lithely over Patty's clit bringing her higher and higher, causing her to breathe harder, until her orgasm broke like a wave pounding the shore. She pulled Brenda's head off her pussy and up her body onto her breasts and offered them to her lips. Brenda kissed her nipples tasting more of her poop and hugged her hard. It felt wonderful holding each other, touching and caressing one another, their bodies reveling in the enthrallment of it all.

After several minutes Brenda rolled off Patty and up against Diane, hugging her to her. Patty caught her breath for a while longer and then sat up and looked around. Everyone was either happily engaged in a scat escapade or recuperating from one. She saw two couples on the couch getting filthy and another group a few yards away. She got up and walked over to this group, but before she got too close and they would call out her name, she held a finger to her lips signaling everyone to remain silent. A woman was lying face down on an opened flat beach chaise lounge as if sunbathing, her eyes closed, and Patty sat down on the floor of the pool next to her legs. Her ass and legs were smeared with shit. Patty began to stroke her legs and ass, saying nothing.

"Who's that touching me?" the woman asked. "Is that you, Lucille?"

"Hello, Aunt Grace," Patty finally said, giving her thighs a big hug and planting a kiss on her left ass cheek.

"Patty!" Grace replied before being able to turn around.

"Don't turn around yet, Aunt Grace. Your ass looks delicious. I want a taste first."

"Is like this okay?" asked Grace, opening her legs and raising her bottom slightly in the air.

"Perfect," answered Patty, burying her face in Grace's crack after spreading the cheeks wide open. She worked magic with her tongue, first running the flat of it along the rosebud, one swipe hard and long, the next softer and shorter. She could taste remnants of her shit, which only added to the enjoyment of the act. When it was wet from her saliva, she began poking inside of it with the tip of her tongue, going deeper with every push. Grace began to moan and push back with her ass, wanting more and more of what Patty had to offer. Patty licked the tip of her index finger and began inserting it into Grace's asshole in between thrusts with her tongue. Grace was pleasured this way for several minutes before she uttered a loud sigh and flexed her ass muscles. Finally, she turned around and gave Patty a big hug.

Grace laughed when she was able to take a good look at her niece's body, amazed at how plastered it was with shit.

"Your mother was exactly the same," she said. "Never could be covered in enough poop to satisfy her. And that tongue of yours, she also had a tongue that could work wonders back there, everywhere, actually. She would give me so much pleasure." Patty's mother had died in a car accident while Patty was a junior in college, and Grace took her under her wing, not that she needed much caring for.

"Thanks, Aunt Grace. Maybe I'll open an office, put a sign out front: Expert ass-reaming, no appointment necessary." Grace and the two other women with her laughed.

"Ted might not like that too much," suggested Lucille, who was sitting nearby.

Patty grinned and said, "Oh, I'll take care of Teddy in that department, all right; he'll have nothing to worry about." They chatted a bit more and then Patty got up to go over and speak to Emma and her friend, Ingrid. On the way over she passed Mona, who was with Alice on the couch. Both girls looked like they were just swimming in a vat of shit; except for their sparkling blue eyes and a slight hint of red lipstick peeking through, the entire rest of their bodies was covered in brown poop.

"I see you survived that birthday party we threw for you," Patty said to Mona, sitting down next to her and giving her a kiss. Alice put her arm around Patty's shoulder and hugged her. A few months earlier Grace had hosted a birthday party in honor of Mona's 18th birthday, attended by about twenty scat-loving friends.

"Just barely, I think," Mona simpered. "I love what we're all doing here, I crave it so much and it makes me wild, but I never was covered in so much shit ever as I was then. It was fantastic! Getting fucked by everyone was terrific, too." Alice, who was a year older, responded to that last comment with a big laugh, as if she knew exactly what she was referring to.

"We all know how much you love it, so we saved up extra just for you. But it looks now as if you couldn't get any more shit on you if you tried. You too, Alice. Amazing!" Alice and Mona grinned and giggled at each other, touching each other, joking about being such outstanding scat queens and not even twenty years old yet.

Patty smiled broadly and confided, "It does feel fantastic, doesn't it, all that wonderful creamy shit being rubbed into your skin. Nothing feels sexier." Alice and Mona agreed wholeheartedly. Mona added, "Even just thinking about it, planning the next time doing it, who it might be with," and here she looked at Alice and reached over to touch her smiling, "makes me so horny."

Patty was pleased to see these two girls so enthusiastic. "Speaking of someone who might be as into scat as you two are," she suddenly asked, "have you met Emma's friend Ingrid yet?"

"No, not yet."

"I was just headed over to introduce myself," Patty said. "Why don't you come with me?" Alice said she wanted to speak with Connie about something, so Mona went alone with Patty.

Emma, her half-sister Jackie, and Ingrid were all sprawled out on the floor of the pool, several empty containers around them. They were all in their mid-twenties. Patty, without hesitating, got down on the floor and grabbed Emma and Jackie. She sprawled out on top of Jackie and Emma climbed up on her back. They hugged and kissed and jabbered back and forth like they hadn't seen each other for months (it had only been two weeks). In the meantime, Mona knelt next to Ingrid and they introduced themselves. Ingrid was as covered in shit as Mona was, maybe even more so, if that was possible. Although Patty and most of the women there took things pretty lightly and loved joking around, there was a very serious side to Ingrid that made her stand out. She wasn't conceited, just more sedate than the others. (Patty thought she was just shy and that might change after she got to know everyone better.) Her personality in no way hindered her joy of scatting, however, as Mona and then Patty soon found out (Emma was already well-aware).

After talking for a bit, Ingrid moved to the couch, laid on her back, and took Mona down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around Mona's hips and held her close. Both delighted in the soft creamy shit that engulfed their bodies and mashed their tits and pussies into each other, enjoying the feeling. Ingrid pushed Mona up a bit, and then using her foot on the back of the couch, arranged herself so her legs were spread wide and high in the air. She began to pee, drenching her own tits and face. Mona saw this and quickly moved forward, telling Ingrid, "Oh, you should have warned me you were going to pee." She put her mouth into Ingrid's stream and drank her pee as if from a fountain. Her pee tasted a bit salty but very mild, and Mona swallowed all she could. Jackie took this all in and went over to stand in front of the couch and add her own pee to the proceedings. Emma got on the back of the couch and did the same thing, only aiming more at Mona and Jackie. Pretty soon everyone was drenched.

Emma stepped down onto the couch, straddling Ingrid's face, so she could hold Ingrid's legs back. This allowed Mona and then Jackie open access to her pussy and asshole, which the two of them began to devour with their fingers and tongues.

"Hey, everybody," Patty announced. "Look what I found?" She held a vibrator in her hand.

"Give that over here," said Mona. "I hope it's got fresh batteries in it...."

"Put that in Ingrid's pussy," Jackie interrupted. "God, you're slow!"

"Patience, bitch," Mona snapped. "You're in no hurry, are you, Ingrid?"

"Fuck, yes, what do you think?" Ingrid replied, grinning, her shyness gone. "Hurry and put that fucker in me." Mona held the vibrator to Ingrid's magic button near the top of her vagina while Jackie inserted a finger in her asshole. The double penetration was exquisite for Ingrid, and she began to moan loudly. Patty knelt next to Ingrid and sucked her breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers as she did so. All of this attention had Ingrid quickly on the verge of coming, and with a yelp she cascaded over the edge. For the next half-hour, when the batteries finally started to conk out, they took turns pleasuring each other with the vibrator.

12