Vignette in Aqua: The Dirty Dozen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rested for a while afterwards, and Patty asked Emma and Jackie if they still planned on coming over to her house for a long weekend in a few weeks. Patty lived closer to the shore and they asked her if they could use her place as a base for clubbing -- and scatting with them, of course.

"Oh, we haven't forgotten, don't worry," said Jackie. "We're really looking forward to it."

"Yeah," rejoined Emma. "Thank you for allowing us to stay." A few seconds later, with a smile creeping across her face, she added, "Ted will be there, right?"

"I expect so," answered Patty, figuring Emma was up to something. She imagined she was thinking of the last time they were all together, a party at Alice's place, where Emma and Ted and Patty had a fantastic scat threesome the next day. She suddenly stretched her body over Emma's, shaking her fist in her face as if threatening her, but grinning all the while, and said, "You want to fuck my husband, you little hussy! Is that it?"

Emma shrieked and put her hands up as if to protect herself, but laughing at the same time. "Hussy? Mmmm, I like that word," she admitted, "it sounds really bad, so sexy. Sure, Patty. Yes! He's fucking hot!"

Patty smirked at her, shook her head, and then couldn't help chortling. "You are so awful, Emma, I don't know about you. I told you, get yourself a boyfriend, a scat boyfriend preferably" ("definitely," interrupted Jackie) "and then we can share."

"I have a boyfriend," put in Ingrid, "and he's without a doubt into scat."

"Me, too," added Mona.

"Well, good," Patty responded. "How about you two come over the same time Emma and Jackie are coming and bring your boyfriends. We'll have another scat blowout like this orgy here."

Both girls smiled and said they'd love to, as would their boyfriends, they were sure.

"Emma," Patty said. "Does Ingrid know about Harriet yet?"

"No. I meant to tell her soon."

"Okay. Ingrid, I want to introduce you to Harriet. Come on." They both walked over to Harriet, who was sitting in one of the arm chairs, her legs draped over one of the arms.

"Harriet, this is Emma's friend, Ingrid. Ingrid, this is Harriet; she keeps us safe."

Ingrid looked at Patty, not quite sure what she meant. "She's a doctor," Patty explained.

"Hello, Ingrid," said Harriet, scanning her shit-covered body after lowering her sunglasses. "You look like you've been having a good time."

Ingrid smiled but said nothing. "Connie mentioned to me how impressed Emma was with you. Where do you live, if you don't mind my asking?" Harriet asked.

She named the town and Harriet said, "Good, that's not too far from me. If you're willing to, I'd like you to come see me in my office, say, Tuesday if that works for you, maybe late in the afternoon. Have you had a tetanus shot lately?"

"No."

"Okay, I can give you that and some antibiotics just in case, maybe do a few tests. Only if you want; it would all be for your safety. Everybody here comes to me for checkups."

"Can I bring my boyfriend?"

Harriet laughed. "Sure. No problem. Remind me before you leave and I'll give you my card."

"Great," said Ingrid. "Thank you." Ingrid lingered for a moment as if deciding something.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself?" Ingrid asked.

"Oh, Connie was here a minute ago, sitting right here on my lap, but had to tend to something."

That seemed to make up her mind for her, and Ingrid knelt down, one knee on the chair, and kissed Harriet on the lips, tenderly but with passion. Harriet responded and Ingrid was about to crawl on top of her, when she decided to pull her down on the floor instead. She embraced her, kissing her almost all the while. She stretched Harriet out on her back on a comforter and knelt between her legs. She moved her mouth from her lips to Harriet's breasts and sucked each one deeply; they were covered in shit like everyone else's, but it didn't matter. She then moved down to Harriet's pussy, a nicely trimmed bush, which was also plastered with shit, and licked her there. Harriet was beginning to moan louder.

"Oh, fuck," she uttered. "Patty, there's a container on the other side of the chair that's mine; could you get it for me?" Patty retrieved the container and placed it near Harriet, and then sat on the floor close by, watching. Harriet opened the container and scooped out a handful of shit and rubbed it on her breasts, all over them and onto her neck, moaning from the glorious feeling. Then she took Ingrid's head and brought her face to her tits, and Ingrid sucked them, relishing the fresh shit. Ingrid likewise grabbed a handful of shit from the container and smeared it over Harriet's face and into her mouth; she then kissed her on the mouth burying her tongue inside of it. Both women were getting crazy now, rubbing their bodies into each other, kissing each other. Ingrid crawled up until her pussy was on Harriet's face; she tongued it fiercely, both girls moaning with her every thrust.

"Drink me," Ingrid said softly, and Harriet opened her mouth to receive Ingrid's pee. She was only able to pee a tiny bit after the pissing episode with Mona a short while earlier, and laughingly apologized. Harriet told her not to worry and moved down a bit, extracting her head from Ingrid's legs, and then knelt behind her, kissing her ass cheeks before licking her pussy and asshole.

Patty, no longer able to restrain herself, got on her knees behind Harriet and caressed her ass, pushing her fingers inside her asshole and pussy. Ingrid reached back and held Harriet's head, forcing her face and tongue into her crack. Patty replaced her fingers with her tongue and ate Harriet out. Harriet was on the verge of coming any second now, and Ingrid, surprising even herself after having shit so much already, produced a small two-inch turd that Harriet immediately sucked into her mouth which brought her over the edge and she orgasmed. She collapsed, and Patty did the same across her back, her knee resting on top of her ass, beaming.

While Harriet still had her arm around her ass and hips, Ingrid balletically flipped herself onto her back, rubbing her pussy in Harriet's face for a few moments before pulling her up onto her to hug. Harriet suckled Ingrid's breasts, kissing her nipples gently, slowly coming down still from her climax. "Definitely come and see me on Tuesday," Harriet said dreamily to her. "I need to watch out for you, such a wonderful girl. Welcome to the gang."

A couple of hours had now gone by and most of the women were reaching the point of complete satiation. A few were sorry to see that a few containers were still unopened and remained filled, a problem they decided to rectify. So Jackie, Alice, and Diane, soon to be joined by Lucille, got together in a frenzied foursome on the couch and emptied those last few containers on themselves, spread their contents all over each other's bodies, and made love in wild abandon. It was the perfect culmination to their Saturday afternoon orgy. It would take a while to clean up the mess, especially that poor couch which had seen so much action and was immersed in piss and shit, but Connie was more than satisfied with the way things turned out. It was good to see her empty pool was as useful as when it was filled with water. Maybe even more so.

12