Vignette - My Wife's Suprise

Story Info
My wife has surprises for me, our relationship, on vacation.
1k words
3.31
34.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
227 Followers

My wife returned from the restroom, and excitedly lit over to our table at the tropical resort, I noticed her breathing was heavy, her face flushed. She looked incredible in her skin tight black silk dress, emblazoned with a gold dragon, and split up the side, showing her amazing legs with each step. I felt incredibly lucky.

She glided into her chair, and then slid her seat closer to me. I noticed a tiny white droplet of pearly fluid on her cheek. I gently lifted the sticky goo onto my fingertip, and showed it to her, a questioning look on my face. She surprised me by taking me finger into her mouth, and gently, but sensually sucking it clean, lingering for a few moments before letting me slowly withdraw it. I inhaled, involuntarily, enjoying the sudden sexuality of her sucking my finger in public. She grinned an evil grin.

Then she raised one eyebrow, and took my hand, moving it under the table and subtly lifting her dress, guiding my hand to her hot womanhood. I felt similar drops of moisture on her thighs immediately, and shocked to realize she had no panties on! She pulled my hand closer, then gasped as my finger tips entered her, slowly, easily, into her hot, smooth passage. She inhaled sharply, then giggled, I withdrew them before we were noticed in the crowded restaurant. I brought my hand to the table, my fingers glistening and dripping. She again took my fingers into her mouth, and sensually licked them clean. My own jaw must have hung open in disbelief, and shock, but before I could say anything she flashed me a wicked grin and shushed me.

Looking around, she leaned in and whispered into my ear: "I caught a young couple in the woman's restroom, right before he climaxed, evidently. She was bent over, her dress hiked up to her waist, he was behind her, focused on pumping her savagely. She looked up and saw me, gasped, pulled away from him, fixing her dress, all the time swearing in Portuguese. She looked around, obviously embarrassed and ran out, leaving her half naked boyfriend hard, his wet cock slick and exposed."

She paused, I could feel the excitement from her, as she recalled the young nude stud interrupted mid copulation. She took a deep breath, and looked at me again, her eyes focused a million miles away.

She continued "He was young, tall, handsome, even dashing. He stood there with a massive erection, his foreskin still wet with her excitement, and grinned at me. He was so hot, so arrogant, his girl just ran out leaving him so needful, so vulnerable. I moved over to him, to berate him for being in the woman's room, and his obscene behavior, but as I stood face to face with him, his beautiful, smiling face, and I caught his musky scent, I stopped. He didn't move a muscle, just grinned at me, his hard cock throbbing with his heartbeat, slick and shiny with his lovers sultry wetness."

My wife then stared into my eyes, as if reconsidering her decision to tell me this, then, as if confessing, her tone became quiet, almost mechanical.

She whispered "I looked into his deep brown eyes, and suddenly felt...like he needed my help? Or, maybe it was something else. He was fearless, sexy, his muscular chest was shiny with sweat, his breathing deep, like an athlete after a victory. I moved closer, and heard myself say only: "Finish".

She paused a moment, letting the idea sink into my mind, while she recalled the event herself. I was about to say something, when she put her lips next to my ear and exhaled. I felt her hot breath and I stopped, enjoying the sensual feeling of her lips so close to my earlobe, when she continued, softly: "I turned around, lifted my dress, and lowered my panties."

I almost choked.

She took a breath, and said "In an unspoken understanding, he took his place quickly, grabbing my hips and guiding his young manhood into my surprisingly wet, married pussy. I gasped as he pushed in, he was larger than I was used to, and he started thrusting like an animal, no foreplay or teasing, only a desperate lust and need. I was biting my lip to keep quiet, even as my orgasm started to build, and praying no one else came in! Luckily, he was close and I felt his hips roughly pound me, faster and faster!"

She paused, her body gently writhing, as if the memory alone was getting her close to orgasm all over gain.

She said "Then, his cock swelled and I felt the first of dozens of searing hot jets of young cum filling my insides. Hot and throbbing, the feeling of his young cock filling me up drove me over the edge! I came, my body shaking, my head spinning."

I held my breath, my mind was exploding with conflicting thoughts and emotions. I was hurt, thrilled, jealous, furious, and aroused. I dared not move, frozen with confusion, afraid less I lose control.

She finished: "After a moment, he kind of fell back and then I felt him pull out, leaving me an empty feeling, and a flood of hot semen running down my legs. My knees were weak! I held onto the counter to keep myself from falling, as he quickly dressed and bolted out of the door. My panties were soaked, so I kicked them off and cleaned up as best I could."

I was floored. Shocked. Speechless. My wife of 15 years. Her first affair, her only adultery, with a young stranger in a restroom. I simply could not comprehend what I just heard. I had a thousand questions, accusations, but she silenced me with a kiss.

"Finish your drink, we have to go." she said.

"What!?!" I managed to say, my mind still scrambled.

"We're going to our room, I gave him my key." she said, taking my hand and rising up from her chair.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
227 Followers