Vignettes 06: claire

Story Info
Various women I have known.
900 words
4.2
1.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixth Vignette: claire

~~~~~~~~~~

Various women I have known.

~~~~~~~~~~

A vignette is a short and descriptive piece of writing that captures a brief period of time, and is more focused on vivid imagery and meaning rather than plot.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

I took my wife to our bed.

I put claire on her back, then laid atop her, belly to belly. I then commenced to suck and pinch and bite and nibble her breasts. she loved for me to pay a lot of attention to her breasts; I found great joy in that also. I spent a lot of time on her nipples, biting and nipping: claire had real sensitive nipples, thus her moans were a joy to hear. I thought she was hyperventilating, she was breathing so heavily.

she was writhing under me; I had to chase her nipples with my mouth. claire kept pulling on my hair but pressing my head closer to her.

I had been on top of her for twenty odd minutes. claire was aroused by my torturing her breasts, so aroused that her pussy was sopping wet. I could feel the wetness against my belly as she kept spreading and closing her legs. And the scent, that delicious aroma, which rose from between her thighs was intoxicating; it was damn difficult to resist burying my face between her thighs.

It was time to do something different. I moved to cup her face and we shared several minutes of wonderful kissing, battling tongues and twisting lips. claire was still moaning and her eyes were rolled up and half closed. her mouth was open, her tongue extended, moving over her lips. her beauty was exquisite.

"Stay here, sweetie, don't move." I kissed her forehead and moved off the bed.

At the foot of the bed I pulled out the under-bed plastic container, full of our toys. I picked out two 25 foot ropes. her breathing had calmed a bit, and she watched as I climbed back on the bed. As she focused on what I had in hand, her breathing deepened once more and her eyes followed my hands.

I formed a loop at the end of each length. With great care I encircled each breast and pushed each loop to the base of each breast. I made a knot and tightened the rope. This had the sweet effect of pushing her soft globes into round spheres, each topped by a hard nubbin of dark stiff flesh. her hands found the hardness of her breasts, massaging and moaning.

I pulled on her feet, sliding her so that her ass was just past the center of the bed. I ran the free ends of the rope past her head and over the top of the headboard and through the openings. I took each hand and wrapped each wrist with the other ends. her hands were now above her head, raised as the ropes ran over the top of the headboard.

The idea was that as claire moved her arms she pulled on her ropes; the other ends would tighten on her breasts, stretching and pulling on each. Only she could control her hands. So, basically claire would be in charge of her pain.

I moved between her legs, put a hand under each knee, spreading her thighs wide. her eyes were fixed on mine as I fell forward, my cock aiming for the center of her thighs. she was so wet there was no resistance; I slid all way to the end of her tunnel. My hands moved to either side of her torso.

claire grunted as I hit bottom, then yelped as I pulled out and thrust in again, harder than before. I watched her chest as I pounded into her cunt. her hands jerking and twisting and the ropes pulled her breasts and I could see each globe stretch and pull up on her chest. There was a high pitch keening coming from her mouth as she tried to breath in enough air.

I could faintly hear the rasping of the ropes as they moved over the wood of the headboard. I had fortunately gotten almost no slack and the ropes were nearly taut. her breasts were turning a erotic shade of purple.

And suddenly claire's orgasm hit and she rewarded my efforts with a big one. she screamed and her entire body convulsed and if her hands were not tied to her breasts they would have been waving all over the room. As it was she couldn't control her arms and I thought watching her breasts being pulled and stretched was so beautiful, sexy beyond belief.

All this was also getting to me, and pushing harder, I roared and slammed into her cunt and pushed deep and I could feel each spurt as it jetted into her depths and her wetness could only increase. As I relaxed and fell forward onto claire's belly my cock, coated with both our juices, slipped out of her.

I knew her breasts had to be hurting so I lifted her by her hips, pushed her closer to the headboard, and set about unwrapping her breasts. As I took the ropes away I ran my fingers around each breast, lightly sliding my fingers through the grooves left by the ropes.

As a final and proper end to the evening I left her wrists tied, but secured to the headboard.