VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rama waited behind the sliding glass door while the naked dusky rubbed the towel across her brother-in-law's slender body. A hot stab of jealousy ripped through her, making the willowy dusky beauty even more determined to give Vijaya a rich and satisfying sexual experience. Vijaya is much to good for a smut like Ashok, Rama thought, her dark eyes focusing on the dusky's tempting ass.

I wonder what she sees in him anyway. Sexually stimulated by the sight of Vijaya's pale moons, the beautiful lesbian made up her mind to show the uninitiated young woman how satisfying a lesbian relationship could be. Men are such clods, she thought, noting the Goosebumps on Vijaya's naked flesh. All they think about is their own pleasure!

When Vijaya reached Ashok's distended cock, the young man leered down at her. "Make sure you dry my prick real good, sweetie," he said. "It's the most important part of my anatomy," he added with a chuckle. Vijaya dropped to her knees, rubbing the turkish towel briskly across his crimson pole of masculinity, making it grow even more. She derived no pleasure, however, from her submissive act. Instead, she felt only contempt for the man who was forcing her to cater to his every whim. "Now do my balls!" he ordered, spreading his legs. He grinned as his sister-in-law drew the towel back and forth across his swollen testicles.

"Kiss me!" he commanded, aiming his vast spear at her mouth. The obvious discomfort on Vijaya's face increased his pleasure.

Feeling debased, the naked dusky lifted her face to plant a series of soft kisses upon his purple lust-bloated rod. To kneel before her contemptible brother-in-law was humiliating in itself but to do so in front of an audience was even worse. Painfully aware of Rama's presence, Vijaya felt her cheeks flush with shame. She must think I LIKE doing this, Vijaya realized. That Ashok is my lover. The beautiful dusky beauty had no inkling that Vijaya actually despised her brother-in-law, that the unprincipled young man was forcing Vijaya to make love to him.

"My balls too," he said, gazing down at his nakedly squatting young woman with a triumphant grin. He enjoyed having her completely at his mercy like this, waiting on him like an unpaid servant while Rama watched hungrily. Not only did it feed his ego, but it also excited him to know that the naked dusky beauty lusted for Vijaya, that she was undoubtedly envious of the way the curvaceous dusky was slavering kisses upon his genitals. Rama probably wishes Vijaya was kissin' her pussy instead of my prick and balls, he thought with a smirk.

But the impatient lesbian's turn, he knew, would soon come. From a spectator's point of view, Ashok was almost as anxious as Rama was for that moment to arrive. Shuddering, Vijaya lowered her reluctant lips to the prickly sacs dangling under Ashok's distended joint, forcing herself to press them against his warm testes. The scent of his masculinity touched her nostrils as she obeyed his command. "Now dry my legs, honey," he told her. "And make it snappy, 'cause Rama is gettin' all hot and bothered watchin' us."

After Vijaya dutifully blotted her brother-in-law's spindly legs, the lanky young man stepped back, gesturing for Rama to come forward. "She's all yours, honey," he said with a salacious grin. As the statuesque dusky beauty stepped from the shower, Ashok handed both her and Vijaya fresh towels. "Go to it, dolls," he invited, his beady eyes bright with lust.

Vijaya turned to face the beautiful young woman, her enormous boobs tightening into melonous mounds of firm flesh. Ashok felt his hot penis lurch while he watched the two naked women rub their towels across each other's naked bodies. This, he knew, was only the preliminaries. The real fun hadn't even started.

The slender young man was curious about the manner in which the two Sluts would make love. Is Rama gonna eat her cunt? he wondered, reaching down to grasp his distended rod. And suck her tits?

Or is she going to shove her finger up her cunt? Whatever Rama planned to do, Ashok felt certain that Vijaya would wind up enjoying herself. Just as she had enjoyed herself minutes before in the shower.

No matter what my brother thinks of her, Vijaya's really just a two-bit whore, he thought. And once I have my fun with her, I'll make sure he finds that out.

Once the two women had blotted their bodies dry, Ashok hurried the naked pair into the master bedroom. His vast hunk of meat twitching in hot anticipation for the show which was about to begin, he quickly lowered the bedspread, motioning for the two Sluts to hop on the mattress."Seein' I brought you two together," he said with a lecherous smile, "I'm sure you won't mind if I watch." He laughed, pulling the boudoir chair up to the side of the bed for a front-row view. "Who knows, I might even learn somethin'!"

Feeling apprehensive and self-conscious, Vijaya lowered herself onto the bed, wondering what was in store for her. Assuring her she'd be right back, the willowy dusky beauty hurried into the living room to return with a large shoulder bag which she placed on the floor beside the bed. "Roll over on your tummy, Vijaya," Rama said in a soft voice, joining the curvaceous dusky in bed. "While I try to massage some of the tension from your body."

Vijaya turned over on her stomach, the ripe curve of her pale buttocks rising saucily. The naked dusky beauty squatted on top of her with her parted pussy touching the small of Vijaya's back. The feel of Rama's fuzzy vulva lips and blossoming inner cunt against her bare skin was such a new sensation that Vijaya felt a warm tingle course through her.

Then the lovely dusky beauty began to stroke her naked flesh, caressing and kneading the tight muscles of Vijaya's back. As Rama's gentle fingers moved downward, Vijaya felt her rigid muscles relax.

She had never been massaged before and found it to be a pleasant experience despite the bizarre circumstances. "Now turn over on your back," Rama instructed, her lips brushing the dusky's ear before she dismounted.

Vijaya did as she was ordered, her voluminous breasts rising majestically. She saw the hungry way that the beautiful lesbian eyed her mammoth tits and the obvious lust in her dark eyes made Vijaya's rosy nipples spring to life, blooming like twin rosebuds.

Rama's warm gaze traveled from the vast mounds of Rama went down the soft rise of Vijaya's smooth abdomen to the dark triangle of down nestled between her legs. Her lips parted, the naked dusky beauty let her fingertips trace a gentle trail along the path her eyes were taking. Her touch was light and feathery like that of soft butterflies.

Vijaya felt a slow warmth creep across her pelvis as Rama's caressing fingers lowered to her smooth thighs. Goosebumps rose on her naked flesh at the other woman's touch. "Spread your legs, honey," Rama asked her voice breathless.

Vijaya turned her dark head to look at her brother-in-law who sat beside the bed, breathing hard while he fingered the gaping tip of his swollen penis. His lust-bloated organ was magenta, deeply veined, and hotly quivering. The shiny knoblike head glistened from the warm pre-coital juices that dribbled forth.

She caught Ashok's eye and his warning look told her that she better do as Rama requested. Feeling helpless, she split her legs apart to reveal the coral tissues of her inner cunt. Exposing herself like this for another woman caused her cheeks to flame.

At the same time, an undeniable thrill shot through her, making her gaping pussy flutter deliciously. What she was doing was perverse and scandalous but it was also forbidden and strangely exciting.

The fact that her brother-in-law was watching her obscene performance made it even more stimulating. Now that the moment she had dreaded had finally arrived, to open the most intimate part of her anatomy to another woman, Vijaya could not deny the humiliating fact that she was sexually aroused. She never thought it could happen, but it was happening right now. She was being turned on by a member of her own sex! She gasped at the feel of Rama's hands stroking her soft inner thighs.

Ripples of forbidden delight coursed through her when the lovely dusky beauty lowered her hands to the fuzzy V between her outstretched legs to separate the hair-lined lips of her vulva. Vijaya's bright inner pussy blossomed like delicate brownish pink petals, the nub of her clitoris fluttering involuntarily as the telltale oils of her arousal trickled from her vaginal opening.

"Mmmmmmmmm, what a juicy pussy you have, honey," Rama murmured in a husky voice, gazing dreamily at the lewdly parted tissues. She saw a milky droplet of musky syrup trickle from the dusky's secret slot and she licked her lips, hungry for the taste of the sweet nectar upon her hungry tongue. Her eyes heavy lidded and glassy, the excited dusky beauty lowered her head between Vijaya's wide open legs.

She heard Vijaya's soft moan as her tongue darted out to flick across her sensitive cunt tissues. The smooth feel of the slick membranes upon her lingual member made the willowy young woman moan with joy.

The scent of Vijaya's arousal graced her nostrils, stimulating her even more. She smelled so sweet and clean and deliciously Musky.

The knowledge that the voluptuous dusky was uninitiated to the joys of lesbianism made Rama's own throbbing cunt drip with excitement. It was always such a thrill to make love to a woman who was virginal.

To the devout lesbian, Vijaya was every bit as much as a virgin as though she still had her cherry. Heterosexual experience did not count as far as she was concerned. After all, Rama had let men fuck her in the past too. But it wasn't until she had first submitted to the embraces of another woman, that Rama felt her real sex life actually begin.

Determined to make Vijaya enjoy her introduction to lovemaking as much as she herself had years before, Rama swirled her warm tongue up and down the entire length of Vijaya's oily slit.

She let the pointed tip of her oral member jab and titillate, darting among the many folds and crevices lining the young woman's gaping pussy. She let her tongue slide up the dusky's oozing vagina, moving in vigorous circles before quickly withdrawing to travel down to the unsuspecting ring of her tight little anus. She drew lazy circles around the sensitive sphincter muscles, feeling the split-legged young wife's hips jerk at her unexpected oral caress.

Rama's hot pussy was palpitating wildly as she tongued the dark-haired woman's widespread cunt. Wet slurping sounds filled the room, accompanied by Vijaya's heavy breathing.

A soft whimper escaped Vijaya's throat when Rama's tongue returned to her heavily secreting split, pausing to apply sudden pressure on the swollen nub of her clitoris.

Ashok toyed with his hot pounding prick as he sat watching the two naked women perform. The sight of the lovely dusky beauty devouring his sister-in-law's gaping cunt and the wet slurping sounds of her swirling tongue had his balls churning as the open glans of his pulsating rod dribbled with excitement.

Gosh, look at Rama eat her pussy, he thought, his thin face flushed. And look at the way Vijaya's enjoyin' it. He grinned knowingly at the frantic jerks of his sister-in-law's pelvis, the erratic sounds of her breathing.

He saw the way her delectable nipples had risen into bright rigid nodules and knew, without a doubt, that Vijaya was deriving intense pleasure from the lesbian's voraciously lapping tongue. Just as he knew that later, when Vijaya had regained her senses, she would be thoroughly humiliated by the knowledge that he had observed her forbidden enjoyment.

An ugly smile tugged at his lips. By the time he was through with his sister-in-law, Ashok knew that she would have virtually no secrets from him. Ashok would know all her secret lusts, her deepest and most perverse sexual desires. Yes, he would see that Vijaya was thoroughly exposed and debased before he blew the whistle on her to his unsuspecting brother!

Her breath coming in excited gasps, Vijaya no longer cared that what she was doing was thought to be unnatural and wrong. Just as she no longer cared that the man she detested was watching her heated response. All that mattered now was the marvelous sensations tearing through her naked body, thanks to the beautiful dusky beauty Slut whose head was nestled between her lewdly splayed legs. Her steaming cunt was swollen and throbbing, leaking profusely.

Her creamy nectar flowed from her palpitating slit to be quickly lapped up by Rama's slithering tongue. Being fucked and eaten like this was wonderful, glorious! The fact that a member of the same sex was bringing her such carnal pleasure only fanned the flames of her passion. Her belly was a feverish mass of hot physical sensation.

Her split legs trembled and her hips moved in sporadic jerks. Catlike mewling came from her throat, and her head tossed back and forth on the pillow. Oh what wonderful things Rama's tongue was doing as it slithered up and down the throbbing length of her secreting pussy hole and at maddening intervals, the warm lingual member darted up her slick vagina, driving her wild with passion.

Splitting her legs so far apart that her thigh muscles ached, the lust-crazed young woman reached down to entwine her fingers through her lover's long golden tresses.

She twisted and tugged at the woman's hair in a frenzied effort to draw her head closer, to claim even more of her wonderful spiraling oral member. "Oh fuck, fuck!" she cried in a high- pitched voice, swirling her hips in the air. Fiery bursts of pleasure shot through her naked body as Rama's talented tongue continued to treat her pounding cunt. Every cell in the panting dusky's luscious body responded to the artful ministrations of the beautiful dusky beauty whose face was buried between her trembling legs.

Vijaya could not imagine a more marvelous sensation than the feel of Rama's long lingual member laving the leaking length of her steaming slit, darting up the spongy depths of her cavernous cunt tunnel before withdrawing to swirl among her gaping petals to cleanse her sensitive tissues of the milky nectar that flowed so copiously from her slick vagina.

She whimpered in protest when the lesbian suddenly lifted her head from between her legs to move to the side of the bed. "Don't stop!" Vijaya begged, lifting her hips hungrily. "Oh, please keep sucking me!"

"I will, honey," Rama assured in a throaty voice, reaching down to remove something from her purse. "In a way that you'll like even better!" With that, the beautiful dusky beauty aimed a rubber dildo at the dusky's pleading pussy. Rama saw Vijaya's oily slit part lasciviously as she pushed the immense knobby tip into her oozing aperture.

At first, she had difficulty in making Vijaya's cuntal opening stretch wide enough to accommodate the massive head.

After a slight hesitation, however, the dusky's flowing slit opened wide to receive the huge dildo. Her own pussy palpitating wildly at the knowledge of the supreme pleasure she was about to bring to the salaciously split-legged young woman in front of her, Rama shoved the big dildo into her creamy aperture, watching the greedy manner in which her eager pussy swallowed the plastic organ.

"How's this, honey?" she asked in a ragged voice, fucking the young woman's slick canal with well-practiced expertise.

"Oooooohhh!" Vijaya cried as the incredible rubber prick invaded her milky tunnel of love. "Oh Jesus!" she gasped, feeling the vast object crowd her wet cavern. Whatever Rama was fucking her with, it was even bigger than her husband's huge cock.

She felt the walls of her vagina widen in order to receive the immense invader. "Oh Christ, what is it?" she gasped, growing lighthearted at the mind-blowing new experience her pussy was being subjected to and battered.

"A dildo, Vijaya," Rama told her, her voice breathless. "A super-size imitation prick. Just relax, sweetie," she urged, her cunt leaking with excitement. The massive object she was forcing into the dusky's uninitiated slit was Rama's very favorite dildo, the one she most loved to be fucked with.

It had brought the beautiful lesbian countless hours of sexual joy and she knew, from experience, just how glorious it felt as it slowly disappeared into her secret depths.

Holy shit! Ashok thought, his eyes widening at the unbelievable size of the rubber organ being rammed into his sister-in-law's cock-starved cunt.

Will you look at the size of that fuckin' thing! Breathing hard, he craned his neck for a better view of Vijaya's violated slit, wondering if the massive intruder would split her in two. He dug the tip of his forefinger into the open glans of his hot bubbling penis, his excitement mounting at the perverse activity. His quivering rod was pounding and his balls felt tight and heavy under the weight of their turgid cargo.

The huge dildo soon filled Vijaya's cunt opening to full capacity with inches to spare. Giving the sex-gadget a hearty push, Rama sent it pumping against the mouth of the dusky's womb, causing hot bursts of masochistic pleasure to explode inside her.

Vijaya emitted a guttural cry, bright flashes of luminous color whirling in her head. She did not think that she could bear the immensity of the artificial cock another second. It was so incredibly huge that her violated vagina was stretched to a new diameter, protesting with a heavy jungle like beat.

"Oh stop!" she gasped drawing her knees up sharply. But Rama ignored her plea, slowly withdrawing the plastic object until all but the very tip of its massive head was protruding from her screaming tunnel. The fake cock was coated with the oils of her love, glistening wetly as it emerged from her aching pussy.

Her cheeks flushed, Rama shoved the dildo in again, pushing harder this time. Vijaya arched her back as the imitation prick pounded her tender cervix, making her head spin. "Oh please!" she gasped, her legs trembling.

But Rama withdrew it again, faster this time, only to more forcefully ram once more. Again and again she fucked the helpless dusky with the artificial penis, ignoring her cries of protest. As the merciless invasions continued, it wasn't long before Vijaya's cries altered, changing from cries of pain to undeniable cries of pleasure.

The knees she had drawn up opened wide and her pelvis began to move in vigorous circles. Her full lips parted and her eyes were practically closed.

The bright nipples of her uplifted breasts rose majestically, aiming at the ceiling while the melonous mounds of pale fresh surrounding them tightened into firm hills of excitement.

Sweat formed on her naked body as she worked in frantic harmony with the lesbian's persistent fuckings. Suddenly, she could not get enough of the fierce poundings.

She lifted her hips in sporadic jerks, trying to grasp even more of the magnificent dildo. But the rubber object was immersed as deeply into her pounding vagina as it would go, bumping into her cervix at every invasion.

Vijaya's sweating body was on fire.Perspiration ran down the sides of her face and along her scalp, making her hair curl into damp ringlets around her face. "Oh fuck, fuck!" she shrieked, responding wildly. "Deeper, harder!" Rama obeyed her command, ramming her viciously with the imitation penis.

To increase the dusky's pleasure, the beautiful lesbian reached down to flick her fingers across the stiff bud of Vijaya's clitoris.

The fiery nub grew crimson under her touch and Vijaya's hips spun even more crazily. "Rip me apart!" she screamed, panting heavily.

Her whole body was bathed in perspiration and the bed creaking under the weight of her heavy thrashings. The double treat of being so cruelly fucked and having her sensitive clitoris teased proved too much for the excited dusky.