VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she cried out in wild abandon, her hands clawing at the bedding. "Aghhhhhh!" she cried, bucking and thrashing on the bed like a fish out of water. The saturated walls of her tormented vagina rippled and convulsed in great pulsating waves of carnal ecstasy as a soul-searching orgasm tore through Vijaya's hotly quivering body. At last, her spastic jerking subsided and her sated body grew still.

"Did I make you happy, Vijaya?" Rama asked, her dark eyes glittering as she withdrew the dildo from the dusky's contented pussy.

"Oh yesssssss," she murmured, gazing down at the lovely dusky beauty who had just given her such carnal pleasure. "It was wonnnnderfulll!"

"Then make me happy too, honey," she begged, rising on her knees to spread the lips of her fuzzy vulva, exposing the glistening coral tissues within, the bright bud of her clitoris beckoning. "Fuck me the way I just fucked you. Oh please, Vijaya! Shove the dildo deep into my cunt!"

Vijaya gazed at the naked pleading lesbian with a warm rush of emotion consuming her. Rama had made her feel good. Her body was still tingling from the vigorous fucking she'd just given her. Suddenly Vijaya wanted to do the same thing for her, to give the beautiful dusky beauty the same intense physical pleasure that she herself had just enjoyed. Breathing hard, the two women reversed positions.

Rama rolled over on her back as Vijaya quickly knelt between her legs just as Rama had done moments earlier. Now it was Rama's turn to receive just as Vijaya had under the lesbian's artful ministrations.

The beautiful dusky beauty had given Vijaya so much, brought her body to such new and inconceivable heights. Now it was her turn. "Spread your legs, honey," Vijaya said in a thick unnatural voice, strangely excited at the obscene act she was about to perform. She lifted the enormous dildo from the bed, noting the way it was still coated with the syrups of her pussy juices.

"Put it in!" Rama begged, splitting her long legs wide. "I want to feel your hot pussy juices blend with mine!"

Vijaya did as she urged, rubbing the shimmering tip of the massive pseudo-cock in wet uncertain circles until she found the right opening. Rama's eager aperture sucked at the huge dildo hungrily, quickly swallowing its mushroom like head.

She must be all stretched out from it, Vijaya thought, noting the ease with which the dusky beauty's grasping vagina accepted the invading rubber object. She must fuck with it all the time! "Oh fuck me hard!" Rama begged, lifting her hips.

Vijaya pushed at the dildo, feeling it stop when it struck the lesbian's cervix.

She quickly withdrew the rubber organ, fucking the willowy dusky beauty with the same fervor that she herself had been treated to a while back.

Thoroughly familiar with the oversize dildo, Rama's wet cunt sucked greedily, her saturated tissues clinging to the object with each withdrawal.

Vijaya went at her with gusto, fascinated by the ability of her slick tunnel to consume the vast sex-gadget. Rama's pelvis whirled frantically and her lips parted, baring her pearly teeth. "Oh that's good!" she moaned, lifting her hips to meet each forceful inward thrust. "You fuck good, sweetie!"

His fiery prick ready to explode at the carnality taking place just inches away, Ashok could contain himself no longer. Breathing heavily, he rose from the chair, his beady eyes focused on Vijaya's uplifted ass as she bent over the naked dusky beauty, totally intent on fucking her pussy with the rubber prick.

Ashok hurried to the foot of the bed, his steaming cock aching with lust. Scrambling up on the mattress, he positioned himself directly behind his sister-in-law, eyeing the tempting slit of her wide open vagina.

Aiming the bubbling tip at the slick opening, he thrust his swollen rod into her cunt-smeared slot, his testicles slapping her buttocks.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh!" she cried, ramming the dildo in even further at the unexpectedness of her brother-in-law's warm joint spearing her pussy. His hands slid down to cup her large dangling breasts while he fucked in and out of her with ball-slapping enthusiasm.

He kneaded her firm tits, then reached down to pluck at her nipples, twisting and pinching the brownish rosy nubs. His punishing fingers sent fiery tingles of pleasure coursing through Vijaya's mammoth tits. The way he was punishing her hot rosettes made her tender nipples ache with simultaneous pain and pleasure. This was the way Vijaya longed for her husband to toy with her big boobs.

"Mmmmmmmm," Vijaya moaned, "that feels goood!" The dual carnal treat of having the bright tips of her breasts so deliciously manipulated and her pussy pounded savagely from the rear made the hot juices of her womanhood flow once again. It had been such an incredibly long time since she had been screwed like this. Not since the days of her secret modeling career. This was one of the many ways the lovely dusky longed to have her husband shove his thick penis into her.

The feel of a swollen cock ramming her from such a sharp angle made the warm hunk of meat seem even bigger, more demanding. Her cunt throbbing in heated response, Vijaya wriggled her pale moons excitedly, lifting her bare ass high in the air.

"Oh keep fucking!" she begged, pushing her ass backward to meet her brother-in-law's every pounding forward thrust. "And keep pinching my tits! Squeeze harder!"

In her excitement, the panting dusky automatically shoved the huge rubber dildo in and out of the split-legged lesbian's drooling pussy with renewed vigor.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh!" Rama moaned, lifting her pelvis and whirling-it in sporadic circles. "Deeper, faster!"

Her pulpy throbbing canal sucked greedily each time the pseudo-prick disappeared into its inner depths then clung lovingly on each withdrawal. Seeing the lustful expression on the dusky's flushed face as her brother-in-law twisted and tugged at the ends of her big boobs while he speared her pussy from behind stimulated the lesbian even more.

Her violated aperture pulsated wildly, her responsive body climbing faster and faster toward the apex of physical sensation. Ashok grunted, sweat trickling down his naked torso as he pounded the voluptuous woman in front of him.

He could hear the beautiful lesbian's heated moans and outcries as well as his sister-in-law's wanton pleas.

The raggedness of their labored breathing, the wet sucking noises of Rama's grasping vagina, and the slapping sounds of Ashok's huge testicles spanking Vijaya's uplifted ass cheeks also filled the air.

Ashok's fiery prick pounded furiously, thrilling to the luscious wetness of Vijaya's cunt opening, the stimulating feel of her cervix bumping the bubbling tip of his crimson rod with each vigorous fuck. "Feel good, baby?" he asked, panting in her ear.

"Oh yesssssss!" she responded, wiggling her ass as she shoved the massive dildo into the dusky beauty's creamy slot.

"Like the way I fuck?"

"Yesssssss!" she replied, hot bursts of carnal sensation tearing through her flaming body, "Deeper, harder!" Rama begged, opening her long legs farther while she swirled her hips high in the air. "Oh fuck me, fuck me!"

The realization that all three of them were thrilling to carnal delights at the same time made Ashok's piston swell to the bursting point. He'd never been part of such a mind-blowing orgy before and now he could no longer contain himself.

His flying fingers flicked away at Vijaya's pointed nipples mercilessly. Hurling his slender hips forward in a few final jerks, his pummeling rod suddenly exploded within Vijaya's oily depths, sending a shower of hot semen splattering against the walls of her slick vagina. "Oh God!" he cried, his sweating body bucking wildly. "I'm cumming Aghhhhhhh!"

The increased fervor of his violent fucking, as well as the unrelenting way he was torturing her breasts, brought the bent dusky to the same feverish pitch like the young man positioned behind her.

Crying out in wild abandon, Vijaya rammed the dildo deep into the dusky beauty's starved pussy while her own vaginal walls rippled and convulsed in another powerful orgasm.

The final thrust of the massive dildo was so powerful that Rama arched her back, suspended in midair for a few breathtaking moments while blinding kaleidoscopes of color whirled within her head.

Then her naked body jerked and bucked as she emitted a high-pitched catlike wail. The bed shook as all three surrendered themselves to shattering orgasms, their naked sweating bodies working in unholy unison.

At last, the wailing ceased and their bodies grew still. Vijaya collapsed on top of the sated lesbian while her brother-in-law fell on top of both of them in a crumpled heap. While Ashok's spent penis emptied the last of its fiery contents into his sister-in-law's contented cunt, the three of them lay panting.

A rapturous expression graced the lesbian's beautiful face as she lay with the oversize dildo still protruding from her purring satisfied pussy. It was not until their labored breathing diminished and their heartbeats had returned to normal, that the naked trio drew apart.

While Ashok got up to go to the washroom, Rama withdrew the nectar-coated dildo from her dripping cunt. "That was fabulous, Vijaya," she said, turning to smile at the curvaceous dusky. Her voice grew husky and her lips curved into a dreamy smile. "I hope we see each other again, honey," she added. "I'll be waiting to hear from you!"

Although Vijaya said nothing, she knew that she would never contact the beautiful lesbian.

True, Vijaya had enjoyed the young woman's sexual attentions but she was thoroughly ashamed of herself for having done so and all she wanted to do now was to forget all about what had taken place here this morning, to blot the entire incident from her mind.

She had done what her vile brother-in-law had forced her to do and she was not proud of the part she had played in today's perverse orgy.

And she hated the way her body had betrayed her once again by responding to the lewd activity. Now that her passion was spent, her sanity returned and her face flamed with shame and humiliation.

Maybe this will be the end of it, she hoped, biting her lip.

Maybe now Ashok will be satisfied.

But Vijaya would soon learn otherwise.

When Ashok would bring along his roommate RDS the following Wednesday!