VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Kartik! Ohhh uhhhh Ohh uhhh oh baby yes! Fuck me!" Shanti cried. "Oh uhh ohma uhhh OHHHH uhhh OHHHH uhh oh yes oh yes oh god yes!"

"Take it ... c'mon, you fucking whore! Take it! Take my cock, you bitch! Take it! Ahhh uhhh ahhh uhhh hnggh uhh ohhhuhh oh fuck yes!"

Vijaya watched them, her hands mauling her breasts, her finger jabbing in and out of her cunt. She bit her lower lip to stifle her moan as her orgasmic spirits went sky rocketing. On the bed, Shanti shuddered and gasped sharply, stiffening, groaning, whimpering and, behind her, Kartik cried out, his head snapping back, his hands digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks and breasts. He rammed his cock into her again and again and then, with a shuddering groan, pulled out of her and, shaking his cock in his fist.

Vijaya watched, groaning softly, as the white, sticky stuff spewed from her cousin's cock-head and spattered his girlfriend's buttocks and back and dribbled in the cleft between her buttocks.

They broke apart and fell on the bed, kissing and fondling each other, and Vijaya rose and sped to her room. She flung herself on the bed and, grabbing a cucumber, turned on her back and, spreading her leg, pushed the rough-skinned vegetable into her slit and masturbated feverishly. She gasped and groaned thickly, her hips bucking and writhing, both hands gripping the cucumber, rocking it steeply in and out of her cunt, her breasts swollen between her arms. Her mind filled with images of Kartik and Shanti and her face was radiant with lust and excitement.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! Fuck me ... fuck me with your cock, Kartik! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck me like a whore!"

12