Vika Gets a Visit from Santa

Story Info
Vika and Santa go to a Party.
2.8k words
3.91
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house,

Not a creature was stirring, but my little Vika mouse.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that her Santa, would soon be there.

We are invited to a Christmas party for couples and are excited to spend time with each other and other people. We dress in our special Christmas outfits, you in your sexy little Santa dress and black boots. I put on my Santa suit, white beard and black boots and we head out to the party. It is a cold and snowy night and driving can be a little tricky. The heat is on and you sit snuggled up next to me in the car. I can feel the heat from your body next to mine, it is comforting and very sexy to have your hair resting on my shoulder. I can smell your shampoo in the air, it is sweet and fragrant.

As I drive, you sit there thinking to yourself how much you enjoy being so close, you can smell my aftershave and it is such a manly scent and it your favorite. It doesn't take us long to arrive at the party and there are several people there. We help ourselves to some eggnog and some snacks. As we mingle and chat with the other couples you watch me from across the room, standing there in my Santa outfit and looking so sexy. You want to dance with me and share some couples time together. You begin to walk towards me slowly. I catch sight of you coming towards me out of the corner of my eye and I turn to look at you. You are walking very slowly, seductively towards me, I have an instant flash in my mind of your naked body under your little outfit and my cock instantly begins to think for itself. This picture of your naked body in my mind instantly makes me begin to get warm and horny and I feel the need to take my clothes off to cool down.

You continue to walk towards me, you have a wanton look in your eyes, it's like you have a purpose for your seductive walk. You finally reach me and push your body up against mine so I can feel your breasts through your outfit and at the same time you are pressing hard into my cock as you can already see I am getting excited. You lean into me and whisper in my ear "Santa, can I sit on your lap and make a Christmas wish?" That get the full attention of my cock and it immediately begins to stiffen. I am instantly trying to think of where we can go to be alone. I know there is a sunroom on the back of the house we can go to, it is risky but being a voyeur has never been a problem for us. We look around to see if anyone is watching us. Santa and his little helper decide to sneak out to the sunroom. Being voyeurs merely adds to the excitement for us. We look around to see if anyone is looking and Santa and his little helper decide to sneak out to the sunroom. We slowly edge our way out of the room and open the door to the sunroom, I look out and the coast is all clear.

There is a nice big outdoor lounge chair just waiting for Santa to sit in. I take you by the hand and lead you over to the chair, I sit down and quickly pulling you onto my lap. Ho, Ho, Ho, tell Santa what you want for Christmas my little helper. You reach down and feel my cock and start rubbing it vigorously, it is so hard and stiff. You lean into Santa's ear and whisper, "Santa, I have my hand on what I want for Christmas" as you seductively lean in lower to lick my lips and caress my face with your hand. Santa wants to know have you been naughty or nice this year? Remember, Santa always knows who's been naughty or nice, I check my list twice! "Oh Santa, I have been very naughty this year and I want you to spank me for being such a bad girl. Santa is happy to oblige his little helper. I turn you over on my lap and pull your little skirt up nice and high exposing your soft, black satin panties, riding so high on your ass cheeks. I put my hand on your ass, feeling how soft and yet firm it is in my hands, I rub up and down pulling your panties to the center like a thong exposing both of your ass cheeks to my horny gaze.

Oh, so beautiful and sexy, I can feel my cock pressing into your stomach as you lay across my lap. I squeeze your ass cheek and then I raise my hand and quickly but softly swat your ass, watching your cheeks wiggle as I do. Oh, Santa you cry, oh, spank your bad girl for Christmas. I again raise my hand to swat your ass but I stop and ask you if you want it hard or soft. You quickly beg me to spank you hard, make my ass turn red Santa just like your rosy cheeks! Smack! goes my hand on your ass, you love the sting of being spanked by Santa.

Reaching down, you grab hold of my Santa outfit where my cock is pushing hard to escape the red Santa suit and you rub hard wanting to taste my cock on your mouth. You want Santa to put his cock all the way in your mouth until you can feel it in the back of your throat. Smack, you feel another slap on your ass and my hand stays on your ass to feel and squeeze it firmly. What a wonderful ass you have, Santa loves it. A few more smacks to bring you pleasure while Santa says Ho, Ho, Ho...

Finally, you can't take it anymore, you must have Santa's cock in your mouth, and you want it NOW! You untie my red pants and reach inside to feel my cock, struggling to pull my cock out of my pants, so I help you. I stand up to pull my pants down freeing my cock to spring to full erection right in front of your face. You want Santa's cock so bad you don't even wait for me to sit back down and already I can feel your mouth on my cock. You are stroking and sucking as I awkwardly fall back down into the chair. You kneel in-between my legs and look up at me with your gorgeous eyes as my cock slides in and out of your mouth. Up and down my shaft your mouth and lips slide, faster and then slower and you feel how hot and hard I am for you. Ho, Ho, Ho Santa is feeling so good with his little Vika helper sucking his cock.

I sit back and feel the stiffness of my cock as it slides in and out of your mouth. I can feel your lips as you push harder to get to the base of my cock and deep throat me. When you have my cock all the way in your mouth you look up at me and see the pleasure you bring me as my back arches and eyes close and I take a deep breath. You love seeing the pleasure of having Santa's cock deep in your throat. You hold my cock deep in your throat with your tongue licking my balls until you need a breath. You slowly raise your head to let my hot slippery cock slide out of your mouth and you begin to stroke it with your hand. It is wet and slippery with your spit hanging from the tip. It glistens in the light as you look at it, throbbing and pulsing and so big in your hands. You love feeling my cock slide back and forth on your lips, you cup my balls and look into my eyes as you bring pleasure to me. The feel of my balls in your hand and your mouth are all most too much for Santa to take.

As you are sucking my cock, I reach down and grab your tits with my hands, cupping them, feeling them warm and soft to the touch, I use my fingers to play with your nipples, making you feel such wonderful pleasure mixed with a little pain. Suddenly pull your mouth off my cock and look me in the eyes and say "Oh, Oh, Oh, Santa I am so your naughty little helper. I decide it is time for my naughty helper to put her wet pussy on Santa's cock, so I grab you by the ass and pull you up to me until we are face to face. You reach down and guide my cock towards your tight pussy, rubbing my cock up and down your pussy lips, letting them tease the head of my cock before you plunge down onto me.

I reach up and grab the back of your head, your soft black hair flowing over your face and bring your lips to mine. I want so bad to taste you, to feel your tongue with mine, pressing our lips together and twisting back and forth in a passionate embrace. As we are kissing, feeling each other's breathe on our faces, you slip my cock into your pussy and plunge all the way down until our stomachs meet. I can feel the deepness of your pussy, the tightness of it gripping the entire length of my cock. You gasp for air as you feel the girth of my cock stretching your swollen pussy lips around my thick, hard, hot, cock. "Oh, Santa, I am getting exactly what I wanted for Christmas."

Suddenly we hear a noise from inside the house where the party continues without us, you stop and giggle as we wait to see if someone is about to interrupt our passion. You sit still on my cock as we wait what feels like an eternity for the door to open, but nothing happens, the noise disappears, and you look at me and smile. Wouldn't that be interesting you say! You begin to grind your hips around in a circle without moving up and down on my cock, you just swirl around on my cock as we wait just a few moments more to make sure the coast is still clear. Finally, you decide it doesn't matter, you want to keep fucking your Santa no matter who comes out to see. You reach down and put your hands on my face as you slowly begin to move up and down on my cock. You feel my face as you also feel the passion from me. It excites you; it brings you such pleasure to see how much you can give pleasure while also receiving it. As you ride up and down my cock, I take your tits into my mouth one by one, going back and forth, pressing them together to lick them both at the same time.

It is a little chilly here in the sunroom and your nipples are hard and swollen, I run my tongue around your nipples and feel them between my lips. I tease them so gently but also so strongly. You can feel your tits and nipples being played with in such a sensual way making your pussy all the wetter. My hands caressing your head, my mouth on your tits, and my cock buried deep into your pussy, oh, the feeling you are experiencing. All you can think to say is: "Thank you Santa, thank you!"

I can feel my cum getting ready to explode into you, I push you up and off of me, you drop down once again on your knees between my outstretched legs and take my cock into your mouth reaching down with your hand and feeling by balls, they are tight and you know this means I am ready to cum. My breath quickens and it will not be long. You twist your hand around the shaft of my cock while your mouth makes quick work on the head of my cock. You thrust down deep onto my cock and I stiffen, you know I am about to fill your mouth with my sweet salty cum. You can feel your own excitement build as you know what is going to happen, you love watching my face as I cum, the pleasure you have provided me getting me to my climax.

A few last strokes is all it will take, you know because my breathing is heavy, my hips are pushing into your face, I moan a little as I feel by balls getting ready to explode into your mouth. You slow down, taking me deeper and deeper with each thrust of your mouth. Then I let out a loud moan as you feel my cock begin to throb in your mouth. My cum shooting out of my cock down your throat, you stop with my cock deep in your throat letting my cum slide down with ease. The throbbing of my cock with each push of my cum making your mouth tighter and tighter on Santa's cock. Finally, I finish cumming and you lift your head up and lick the remaining cum from the tip of my cock. Squeezing my cock to get every drop for your tongue. Your smile tells Santa you are pleased, you like having me cum in your mouth, watching my pleasure. You lick your glistening lips with your tongue teasing me as you do, letting me see your eyes and the moistness on your face from sucking my cock.

I do not take long to catch my breath and I already have plans for Santa's little helper Vika. I slide down in the chair a little and pull you up to me to give you a long deep passionate kiss. Then when I am ready, I push your ass up to bring your pussy to my face. I want you to straddle my face while I lick and eat your pussy until you get to feel the pleasure of a climax with my face buried deep into your tight, sweet pussy. As you are sitting on my face I can reach up and play with your tits and reach around you to feel your ass and push you harder into my playful tongue. I can taste your sweetness and your pussy lips are pushed apart by my mouth and tongue. Your clit rubbing on my face as you grind your hips back and forth making for a simultaneous pleasure as my tongue is deep inside you.

You begin fucking my face, I love the feel of your pussy in my face, delicious and pleasurable. I reach around you to feel your ass in my hands, I squeeze your ass checks and push you harder into my face. I suddenly take my fingers and put them in my mouth to make them all wet and slippery, without your knowing and as a pleasant surprise I reach around behind you and slip my fingers into your ass, pushing them in until I hear you moan with pleasure. You can feel me swirling my fingers around your tight little asshole while my tongue is doing the same with your pussy. The two feelings together are all you can take. You begin to arch your back as your orgasm fills your entire body with electricity. I can feel your asshole tightening around my fingers as your pussy gushes into my mouth.

Your hair is thrown back as you face upward, your body arching, your moaning is enough to alert the party to what is going on out here in the sunroom. OH SANTA, OH SANTA, you moan as you orgasm. Santa is so happy to give his sexy little helper elf such pleasure. It takes a minute for you to regain your composure after such an explosive orgasm, you push yourself down and just lay on top of me letting your body rest on top of mine. The anxious feeling of being caught fucking Santa makes you decide to get up quickly and straighten out your panties and skirt, so they are normal again. Meanwhile I need to get up and put my Santa costume back on before someone comes out and sees us. We have been lucky, but at the same time the idea of getting caught made it more exciting!

We get our clothes back on and decide to go rejoin the Christmas party, rosy cheeks, and all. As we enter the party, it feels like everyone is looking at us, knowing exactly what we had just done, but who cares, right?

We mingle with our fellow party goers for a while and decide to go home. Little do you know there is a Christmas stocking waiting for you when we get home full of fun toys for Santa and his little helper to enjoy. Santa is treating his little helper Vika good this year!

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers