All Comments on 'Viking Lust'

by BaneOfTissues

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

chapter 2 please

Harmar18Harmar18about 3 years ago

When is part 2 coming, this was brilliant a foursome between the main characters would be great ????

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

No need to warn about extra-marital sex. We're in LW, it's expected. It's the TYPE and the aftermath that matters to most readers. If it's cuck, it won't be liked. If it's RAAC, it won't be liked. Even extreme BTB is losing popularity.

/

While there are factions that won't like ANY reconciliation, will call it RAAC, and those who won't like ANY consequences for cheating, calling it misogynistic, I truly believe they are in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cannot see

Anyway out for anyone except a shipwrech where neptune gets them all.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Story idea was good but again just a prettily wrapped cheating whore/cuck tale.

hermie55hermie55about 3 years ago

Nice story. I wouldn't mind having another chapter! 4 stars. ****

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Well Captain Obvious what is your point?

Good story so far and it was fun. Looking forward to the next adventure.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
First ...

Well, very first ... I enjoyed this story. First, this does not meet my criteria for LW (as kinds alluded to by SBrooks.) Sweetie WAS adventuous, but I expect to see the consequences of that on the marital relationship. For good, bad, just different, or indifferent! Couldn’t happen in this initial chapter (hint, hint) because Hubby is still recovering at the Curative Cougar Casa. (Although, given how this group is depicted. there was no reason an older kid could not have been dispatched to let Sweetie know.)

That being said, the timing pretty much insists that Hubby and Mom were on the return trip ... with a buncha building and winterizing needs ... and not a lot of monetary wealth.

4* And I hope Ch2 is being considered (or ready to post!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Norse disgrace

A man rescues a stranger at sea and the rescuer's wife nurses him back to health. Once the husband again sets sail, the stranger repays their kindness by raping the wife and then assuring her slide into slutdom. Olaf displays Norse gratitude by cuckolding the man who saved his pathetic bull-wannabe life. Maybe he'll enjoy the afterlife with Freyja and her boys in Fólkvangr. Olin and his men would never let him set foot in Valhalla.

Unless the next chapter describes Olaf's ignoble death and Aline's painful penance along the slut walk of shame, please do Norse mythology a favor and spare us any more details of poor Thomas' humiliation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
What anon Norse Disgrace said

Turd blossom of a story

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Even in the realm of the gods (no matter if Greek, Roman, Germanic) there is HIV! For your protagonist and for all women who act as idiotic as your protagonist, I wish that they become infected with HIV and suffer a divine slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good sexy story, well told. And as for mattenw and his nasty, ugly, hateful wish of HIV and a "slow and painful death" for the temporary lovers, my wish for him is a slow and painful death for his judgemental righteousness.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Guess

Guess this Viking stud wasn’t Ivar the Boneless at least.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 3 years ago
Great Author

Are you planning on writing anymore stories? You're really good

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

This was actually quite fun. Great portrayal of a period piece.

eh9198eh9198almost 2 years ago

Holy fuck this was HOT. I’m hoping for MUCH more just like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As disgusting as your premise for the story is... more disgusting is you as a person and the filth that resides in the innate recesses of your mind. To have a man who has been rescued cuckold the very person who rescued him... goes against all that is good in humans. So that is why the only real wish i have is this filthy mind gets removed from the human gene pool before u produce some fetid offsprings through couplations !

johnjoe92johnjoe92about 1 year ago

More stories, or continue this one please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No man with any honor who was saved by another man would "reward" him by having sex with his wife behind his back. Reprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part two please!

TK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaneOfTissues@BaneOfTissues
My archetype is Horny Aragorn. I love stories and study storytelling. I'm here to work at the craft, learn, and appreciate what you all are doing. Also, the feedback helps! Cheers to you all who take the time to share your thoughts.