All Comments on 'Vikings and Nuns'

by QueenOfCreme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I gripped my solid iron axe in my hands." Who else's hands would you grip it with? I know I should have given the story more of a chance but that first line threw me for a loop. I see that you're brand new so I wish you well, maybe take a little time to investigate sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your bio says you're bi, if so, you ought to know there isn't a man alive who can ejaculate repeatedly as you've described. The seminal vesicle and prostrate cannot reproduce the fluid necessary for an ejaculation that quickly. I know it's your fantasy and story but there needs to be a hint of realism. Either that or put it in sci-fi.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 1 year ago

This has potential for a follow-up piece as well as lots of room for getting inside their heads. 4 of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good concept, but his thoughts and descriptions seemed to be too modern for an ancient Viking.

So you might reset the period, or make it non-specific...so it could be moder n or future, or even another world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can sexy Ragnar have a bit of sexy dark chest hair his muscular body?

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, very erotic.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Lucky Ragnar! She somehow had the power to drain him time and again and yet keep him ready to service her. Lovely sex scenes. More, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQueenOfCreme@QueenOfCreme
Support me on Patreon! Just a horny gal tryna make others horny. I love ya all! https://www.patreon.com/Queen_Creme