Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
Viktor shaves pussy of sexy whore in pvc with huge tits.
7.4k words
4.67
6.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

If you have enjoyed this chapter I would appreciate your good rating! Thank you to those of you who bothered to rate me highly last time.

***

Viktor is a highly sexed older man who loves sexy blondes with enormous tits. He loves to indulge his fetishes of pussy shaving and dressing his women in sexy black pvc before quite literally tearing it off them. He enjoys seeing his women restrained and fucked by others too.

------------------------------

Viktor recalled the time he broke from his first girlfriend. They had met when he was eighteen, she was a little older than him. Quite an attractive girl with nice breasts. He would have liked them a little larger really though, especially now having viewed his mother's perfect pair.

He had lost his virginity to her and would always be grateful for what she had taught him, but now she was going abroad and told him their relationship was at an end. He had left her that evening in tears and sadly gone back to his mother's apartment.

Anya had no visitors that evening and could see Viktor was clearly upset. She had sat next to him on the sofa, cuddling him and kissing his hair. He was such a gorgeous young man now, and she told him he deserved someone so much better than the girl, and that she knew it wouldn't be long until he met somebody else.

He had rested his head on her breasts while she stroked his hair, unable to contain his excitement at his closeness to her. He found himself gently stroking them, kissing them. Then slowly he started to unbutton the top of her dress, before releasing the clasp at the front of her bra so that her magnificent tits burst out,

"Viktor, my love, what are you doing?" She had asked him.

"Mummy I want to be your baby again. I need some love and some comfort, I want to suckle your breasts as I did when I was an infant. It would give me so much pleasure if you would let me. I am feeling so unhappy." He said.

"Oh, my poor darling. Come then my little boy." She said as she put a nipple to his mouth.

At last, he had her delicious tits in his hands and mouth. He closed his eyes as he suckled hard on her nipples and kneaded her beautiful soft flesh with his hands. This was heaven, he never wanted to let them go. She stroked his hair, loving the warmth she felt from his love, the closeness they felt together as he suckled her breasts.

Viktor's cock was hard. "Can I sleep with you in your bed tonight?" He asked, hopefully.

She looked uncertain. "Just tonight mummy, to help me over my sadness. Please?" He begged.

She finally agreed and they both went upstairs together where they undressed and got into her bed. Viktor immediately cuddled up to her and kissed her lips gently before heading to her beautiful large creamy breasts. He spooned into her as he started to suckle. She still wore her panties, but he had removed his boxers, and she could feel his hard cock against her. He had grown into a big man.

He really would have liked to get to her pussy, but knew he would have to be content with just her tits for the moment. He spent all night stroking and suckling on them. He could feel her panties were wet. He suspected that secretly she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

***

It was now morning. "Time to get up my baby." She said, stroking his head and gently removing her right nipple from his mouth. "I hope you are feeling better now my darling." And she pulled on her negligee to cover herself and her sore nipples. "I have a new client coming in a couple of hours so I need to shower." She told him. Viktor kissed her on the lips then went back into his bedroom.

He was laying in bed when he heard her being fucked by someone. The headboard rattled against his wall and he could hear his mother groaning. He went to the cupboard and pulled out the pvc raincoat. It still smelt of his mother. He slipped his arms into it then fastened the snappers all the way down the front so that it was tight on him, then he climbed into bed unfastening a couple of the snappers so that he could push his cock through, then stroking his erect prick he imagined he was fucking his beautiful mother.

The sound of the creaking groaning pvc was so sexy as he writhed around in it. He would love to fuck his mother in something so sexy, black and shiny. The vinyl felt so slippery and soft, and tight and comforting on his body. He loved it as he stroked and scrunched it in his hands. But he was getting hot and sweaty now, so he tore open all the snappers and pumped his cock harder and harder until he heard his mother's screams from her room as she came.

Viktor pumped harder and harder until his cock exploded "Oh yes mummy! Fuck me hard, and let me make you come." He groaned, whilst imagining his thick white liquid emptying all over his mother's delicious tits.

He was determined he would fuck her. And soon.

-----------------------------

Viktor put down the phone. It had been a good day. The deal on the property in Paris had finally gone through, his wife was away at their mansion in Gloucestershire, and he was looking forward to an evening of celebration. He would spend it at his club with his friends and colleagues then return to his wonderful villa in Notting Hill. The works had recently been completed. He had furnished it exactly the way he wanted, including the conversion of the basement. He was excited to use it.

The waiting staff were fawning all over him - he liked it that way. He sat drinking Cristal with his colleagues, along with various girls they had brought with them. They were attractive, but not really his type. He had something particular in mind for the evening and when she finally walked in, he was unable to take his eyes off her. She was incredibly sexy with a fabulously voluptuous body, the way he liked his women.

The club was busy, but the crowd stopped and stared at her as she made her way through to the bar. She was early twenties, incredibly striking with her beautiful blond hair cropped into a bob. Around 6ft in height, an incredible figure, and dressed head to toe in black shiny pvc which clung to her. She wore a skin tight catsuit accented with a silver belt and silver stilettos. Victor was lustfully licking his lips as he watched her seat herself at the bar, crossing her legs, the black vinyl tightly clinging to them. Most of the guys around her were eyeing her too. He needed to get in there before anyone else did. He knew this one would be a good fuck.

He summoned one of the waitresses. "Suzi, be a good girl and give that sexy young lady over there seated at the bar, a glass of Cristal on the house. Tell her who I am and that it's from me. I would very much like her to come and join us here." Suzi duly walked off towards the stunning woman. She could see exactly why Viktor would be interested in her.

He watched as the conversation took place between them and the bar tender passed her a champagne glass. She turned around to face him and raised her glass before sipping it, smiling provocatively at him. Suzi then took her glass on her tray and led the way over to Viktor.

He stood up as she approached. She was truly magnificent. Perfect for what he had in mind. "Good evening my dear. I am Viktor Gregori the owner of the Blue Beluga Club. I am so glad you could join us. Please sit here next to me." He said as he indicated the blue velvet seat that adjoined his.

"Actually, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you for asking me to join you and thank you for the champagne. It is truly an honour meeting you. Your name is well known around London and I never thought I would have the opportunity to talk with you."

Yes, he thought. You will definitely get the opportunity to talk to me, and hopefully a lot more besides. She slipped by him to her seat, and he heard the sexy sound of squeaking, creaking vinyl as she started to seat herself. His cock stiffened. He surveyed her properly. Her beautiful face and hair, gradually working down to her large firm tits which were encased tightly in the shiny black pvc, accentuating her naked nipples beneath to perfection. The catsuit clung tightly to her crotch and he found himself thinking about what was inside. He would bet she had a damp hairy pussy. He would love to open it up to find out, but there was no front zipper.

He was imagining exactly how he would cut it open and strip it off her to get to those delicious tits and pussy and was now feeling very hot and bothered. His face was turning crimson and his brow was sweating. His cock was hard and swollen in his pants. He felt desperate to fuck her.

"Are you alright Viktor? You are looking very hot." She said. "Would you like me to remove your tie."

He nodded his head and she bent over him to help him and opened his shirt collar, unfastening two of his buttons. His face was close to her tits. He wanted to lick the pvc, to nibble on those tempting nipples. He desperately needed to touch it. She sat back down and he immediately placed his hand on her thigh. She let him rub and squeeze the tight sticky plastic covering her legs.

"So tell me your name." He said.

"Lucy. Some of my friends call me Juicy though." She giggled.

"Mmm I can see why. You are one very sexy lady." He drooled in his Russian accent. "Are you a model?"

"Yes, you could say that. I do glamour modelling amongst a number of things. You can see some of my topless photos on various websites."

"I will have to look you up. I can see you obviously have a beautiful pair of breasts under there." He said, stroking his finger down the middle of her breasts.

She smiled. "Yes, I have quite a following on the internet. In fact I had arranged to meet someone here this evening, but he seems to have been delayed."

"Well don't worry about him, you and I can get to know each other and have some fun." He said, moving his hand closer towards her crotch.

She took a sip of her champagne, then Viktor offered her another. He refilled her glass then leant in to kiss her. She didn't back away, but opened her mouth to let the horny old man push his tongue in. She was strangely attracted to him. She straddled his lap and writhed around on top of his hard prick, the sound of the creaking pvc making Viktor's cock throb. His tongue sloppily and frantically kissing her, snogging her hard. She found herself wondering what it would be like to be fucked by him. She knew he was a kinky bastard.

She also knew he was very rich and powerful and felt very turned on by that. It was amazing how money made such a difference to someone's personality and looks. He was not a particularly attractive man. Short, balding a red podgy face with a course little grey goatee. She was only in her twenties and would never normally have looked at someone old enough to be her grandfather, but Viktor definitely turned her on. She found him kind of sexy in an almost repulsive way.

"So let's drink up and go back to my place." He suggested.

"Unfortunately I can't tonight. I have already arranged to meet someone and he should be here shortly. Perhaps another time?" She told him, as she sipped the last of her champagne. She started to get up to leave.

"Wait a moment, I need your number." He said.

"I will leave it at reception on my way out." She told him as she slid past him. "Goodbye Viktor." She said as she gave him one last kiss.

He watched her move towards the exit then summoned his right hand man, Vladimir and said something to him in Russian.

----------------------------------

Lucy stood outside the club looking at her phone for any messages. Nothing. She moved from one foot to the other, starting to feel extremely drowsy. Her head started to spin and she was suddenly aware of hands under her arms, pulling her along the walkway, her beautiful silver shoes dragging along the ground.

The men were talking in Russian as they dragged her around the corner into the dimly lit alley. She couldn't stand and didn't know what the hell was going on. But then her wrists were fastened behnd her with handcuffs before the doors of a blacked out van were opened. They bundled her inside on to the blanketed floor where she lay in a daze.

Her mind wasn't working properly. She was aware of the van moving, but she had no energy to call out for help. She realised she had been drugged.

***

Viktor had climbed into the back of his limousine. His driver followed the van while Viktor scrolled through his phone. He finally found the website and started looking for 'Juicy Lucy'. And there she was in her full glory. Her real name was Lucy Davis. Apparently only 23, she'd already had two breast enhancements, and now sported sizeable 34J perfectly round beauties. He scrolled through the numerous photos of her, his mouth literally watering at the sight of her huge perfect tits and at last one of her beautiful dark bush too. Not a natural blonde then. She was one sexy little bitch and he couldn't wait to play with her as he planned.

He had already taken one blue tablet with his champagne, but now he took out another. He wanted to make sure his cock didn't let him down tonight - and possibly tomorrow if he was lucky. He would be hard for hours now. He was so excited at what he was about to do to her, and what she could possibly do for him.

***

The van stopped and two guys opened the doors. They blindfolded Lucy then lifted her up, throwing her over a shoulder.

"Where are we? What are you going to do with me?" She asked feebly, too weak to make a fuss.

"Shut up bitch. Keep quiet or we will quieten you!" The Russian hissed at her as he pulled her out of the van. It was pitch black outside and they quickly carried her down the steps to the basement of the house. The door was already open for them as they carried her in.

She groaned as they laid her flat out on a hard leather chair. Her legs were spread wide and fastened at the ankles, and her wrists were fastened to the leather arms. She was still sleepy and was drifting in an out, having the strangest of dreams. Somehow she felt incredibly sexy, abducted and restrained in her tight, hot pvc catsuit. She squirmed around a bit and was conscious of the squeaking sound of the vinyl as she moved. Her pussy was becoming so wet and her tits were swollen and heaving. She wanted to be fucked. Viktor had made her feel very horny.

The men had left her now. She waited to see what was going to happen next. And then the door opened and she heard someone walk in. They came towards her and removed her blindfold. She could see in the dimly lit room she was in some sort of sex chamber. The walls were made of black padded leather. There were chains and all types of equipment. Whips, rope, dildos. A large cross on the wall, a leather couch and a large leather covered bed. She breathed deeply her tits tightly constrained in the vinyl. She was getting hotter and hotter at the thought of what this person was going to do to her.

***

The man wore a black latex mask. It was a bit like something Hannibal Lecter would have worn with fake metal teeth; a shiny black pvc pouch covered his cock. She wondered what this man was going to do to her, but strangely in her drugged state, she felt quite relaxed and incredibly sexy.

The man came towards her and groaned as he stroked and squeezed her vinyl covered breasts. He rubbed his hands all over her tits, pinching her nipples then working his way down to her crotch, he took hold of it and squeezed and rubbed. She groaned. She was so sexy and fuckable, and the pvc felt so smooth and enticing. What should he do to her first though? He thought to himself. He was itching to see her hairy pussy, so that was where he would start.

She watched him walk to the side of the room and take hold of a small knife. Fuck, what was he going to do with that? "Don't hurt me." She begged. He ignored her and started to remove the metal teeth that covered his mouth. She saw the redness of his lips and his tongue as he bent down and started to lick and kiss her catsuit. He licked and pinched her vinyl covered nipples, gradually working his way down her body. She groaned as he bit into her crotch and started to suck the tight shiny fabric. And then he took the knife in his hand and started to slice into the pvc just above her pelvic area, carefully pulling the knife down to rip through the plastic, without cutting her. He then took hold of it in his hands and tore hard so that it opened up over her whole pubic area, the shiny plastic creaking and groaning as it split open, revealing her beautiful dark hairy cunt.

"Oh you are every bit as beautiful as I imagined." He groaned and growled in his Russian accent. It was then that Lucy realised who her abductor was.

"Viktor it's you isn't it? What do you want to do to me?" She asked. She was excited.

"I want to play with you first, then fuck you until I can fuck no more. I told you I wanted you this evening, and now I have you at my mercy and we can play my games." He said. "Just lay back and enjoy what I do to you. You remind me so much of my beautiful niece when she was young. Do you mind if I call you by my her name. It would make me very happy." He said.

She agreed to his request, wondering what kind of relationship he'd had with his niece. Men never ceased to surprise her with their odd kinks.

He had arranged for his men to strap her to his examination chair, so that he could get good access to her beautiful pussy. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with her. Her legs were open wide, but he pushed a control so that her legs were lifted so that he could easily access her pussy with his tongue. He bent forward and opened up her tender young cunt lips and licked all around them. He pulled open her slick opening and pushed his tongue inside her, licking out all the delicious juice that had built up in her sex. "Oh Stasi you taste so good." She groaned as he sucked and licked her out before taking her extremely hard swollen clitoris in his mouth, gently sucking and teasing it.

And then he removed his pvc thong to let his hard prick spring free. Lucy admired how it was still so large and hard for a man of his age. She couldn't wait for him to fuck her with it. He pushed it towards her hairy pussy and groaned as he rubbed it all over her soft little snatch, and the surrounding slippery vinyl.

He looked towards her as he started to kiss her soft little rug of hair, rubbing his fingers through it, stroking her. "Now, my darling Stasi I must remove all this beautiful snatch of yours. As much as I love it, I have a need to see your cunt completely naked." He said. "This is something I need to do to you, for my enjoyment and for yours."

Viktor loved to remove all women's pubic hair. It was one of his greatest fetishes and he derived huge sexual pleasure from seeing them helpless while he shaved them of their womanhood. And shaving a sexy whore encased in shiny, squeaky black vinyl was always the best way to do it. He loved to rip it apart and finally strip it off their beautiful naked bodies.

Lucy squirmed around at the thought of what Viktor was about to do to her. He came towards her face. She could smell his latex mask as he bent to kiss her. She opened her mouth to let his deliciously sloppy tongue in, her tits rising and falling with desire as he snogged her. Her pussy was dripping. She felt more turned on than she had ever done before with all her younger boyfriends. She found Viktor's controlling power and age such a turn on.

He walked over to the side again to grab everything he needed. "Say goodbye to this." He said, stroking her pubes, then Lucy heard the pvc ripping again as he opened further so that he could lather the soap onto her pelvic area. He took hold of the razor and started to scrape away her soft hair. He carefully and lovingly performed his task, removing all the hair from her pelvic bone, before raising the chair higher so that he could shave her underneath.

12