Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of her delicate labia and very carefully shaved around them, sponging the soap away with a soft flannel. Then he lowered his head between her legs and started to lick her shaved clean cunt. She groaned. This all felt so damned sexy. She needed to be fucked. But then there was another loud ripping sound as he tore the catsuit open further so that her asshole was exposed, and once again taking hold of the razor, he carefully shaved around her ass.

Finally he stood back to admire his beautiful work. Yes she was finished. Completely naked and open. Quite beautiful. Her beautiful clean glistening pink pussy displayed so sexily in the shiny black pvc.

"Mmm you look stunning now." He told her as he bent down to eat her smooth cunt. He rubbed his hard cock as he licked her glistening pink crack. He nuzzled into her, inhaling her musky scent. He loved the smell and taste of women's sex juices. He couldn't get enough.

Lucy groaned and bucked as he feasted on her clit, pushing back her hood to expose her pink sensitive nub. He sucked gently on her as she started to spasm.

"Good girl. Come on my tongue." He told her as she writhed against him. He held tightly to her shiny legs as he pushed against her delicious clit.

"Oh Viktor. Fuck me now. Let me have your beautiful prick in my mouth." She begged.

"Soon" and he continued to eat her while she kept on coming. He couldn't get enough of her cunt. His mask was wet and shining from her juices. Finally he lowered her legs and made his way back up to her face.

He started to kiss her and she felt the wet mask on her face. "So you want my prick in your mouth do you?" And he kneeled over her and pushed his dripping cock into her mouth, the pre cum already oozing out. She opened her mouth wide and licked and sucked his shaft, nibbling his foreskin gently, licking his opening with the tip of her tongue. He groaned as he pushed in and out of her mouth. His scrotum was rubbing against her deliciously sexy catsuit. He loved the feel of the soft slippery vinyl beneath him and wanted to feel it all over his body. He didn't want to let himself come yet, so he withdrew from her mouth and crawled down on top of her body.

He stroked and squeezed her tightly clad tits, licking the shiny pvc all over, sucking and chewing her nipples through it as she groaned. But now it was time to take a look at those luscious tits. He produced the small knife once again and carefully inserted it into the tight shiny vinyl at her neck. Lucy let out a squeal as she heard her catsuit rip apart as he pulled down the knife, then once again, taking it in his hands he ripped hard until the black plastic split open all the way down to her navel. He loved the sound and the power he felt of tearing open sexy, tight pvc to reveal the restrained, helpless, naked woman beneath. He stretched it open to reveal her perfectly enhanced 34J tits.

"Oh yes. Just like your photos." He drooled, admiring her soft pink nipples. He immediately bent down to suck her right one between his lips, teasing it with his teeth and tongue. He pushed her creamy tits together and sucked on each nipple one at a time. They were so perfect and beautiful. She squirmed beneath him, groaning as he lavished his lips and tongue on her areolas.

"Please fuck me Viktor. I want you." She begged, but he just continued to suck her nipples. He had probably spent at least ten minutes attached to them before heading back to pleasure her cunt again. She spasmed like never before. She had never come so much. But then he pulled himself upright and she noticed a camera above them which he seemed to signal to.

The door burst open and there stood the two men who had abducted her, along with another who she didn't recognise. They came towards Viktor and tied him up in a chair, then started to remove their clothing.

-----------------------------------

"Our turn now bitch." They screeched at Lucy. "Take her off there and put her on the bed." Said Vladimir.

They unfastened the restraints and pulled her up. She was still unable to walk properly, so they dragged her over to the bed and threw her on to it. She lay on her back, her huge breasts rising and falling as she breathed rapidly.

Vladimir headed straight for her tits. He stretched the pvc wide so he could get to them, then bent over her and put her left one in his mouth, whilst squeezing her right one, stretching out her nipple. Lucy groaned as he suckled on her.

Meanwhile Devid had spread her legs wide and was opening up her slick pussy. He too put his mouth to her and started to lick and suck. Oh, this felt so good she thought to herself. She glanced towards Viktor who was now tied tightly in his chair, but his hands were free and he had taken hold of his shaft and was stroking up and down while watching her intensely.

Viktor loved to watch his whores ravished by his men. It was his treat to them. Like throwing meat to a dog, he would often let his men enjoy his spoils. And he in turn would enjoy watching before he fucked them. Being tied up was often part of his game - normally by his men, but sometimes by his whores too. He was particularly enjoying this show. Lucy was such a sexy little whore. He had really enjoyed shaving her and now her pussy looked deliciously naked and beautiful. He couldn't wait to get to it again.

Luca had finished tying Viktor and was now heading towards Lucy too. It was his turn. He stripped off his clothes and headed towards her other tit, bending down to stroke and suck. She now had three of them pleasuring her body. She wanted them all to fuck her in turn. She had taken part in group sex before and loved feeling desired and pleasured by numerous horny men.

Devid was opening up her slurping cunt fully and pushing in his fingers. He now had four inside her, pushing in and out as she groaned. "That's it, open me up before you put your cocks in." She groaned.

Vladimir bent over her face. "Open your mouth whore." He shouted before pushing his hard cock in deep. Lucy took his prick like a true professional, allowing it to go deep into her throat. Not even a gag. Viktor watched fascinated. This beautiful whore was something else. He really needed to fuck her, his prick was beginning to drip with anticipation.

He watched as Luca now started to fuck her cunt. He held her legs wide as he pushed in and out of her. "Don't forget me guys." Viktor called out. "I want some of the action too."

They ignored him and carried on what they were doing. Lucy was loving every minute. She felt so sexy from all their attention. "Yes Viktor, come and join the party." She shouted.

And then they moved her again. They now had her lay face down on the bed so that they could rip open the catsuit from behind. Vladimir took the pvc in his hands and tore hard, the shiny fabric groaning and creaking as he ripped it open all the way up her ass, stretching it over her creamy buttocks. Viktor was frantically pumping his cock as he watched them stripping her, ripping her pvc catsuit apart. He felt so sexed up. Desperate to fuck her.

They then squirted oil all over her ass, rubbing it into her ass hole. Luca already lay on top of the leather couch rubbing oil over his cock as the others dragged Lucy over to him. They placed her butt down so that she sat on him as he pushed his cock straight up her ass. She screamed as she felt his large cock penetrating her. "Oooh you're a big boy aren't you!" She cried. "Now fuck me hard, all of you."

Viktor had now been released and was standing watching them as they fucked her. Luca was underneath, and Vladimir on top in her cunt. Meanwhile Devid had pulled her head to the edge and had his cock in her mouth. Every so often, Lucy let out muffled moans as she enjoyed all her holes being filled. Viktor bent towards her tits and started to suck them while rubbing his cock. Lucy knew she was about to come with all the attention and started to spasm until she shuddered hard as the first orgasm ripped through her. Then again and again. They just kept coming. The guys loved it. Her juices were running down her legs. Viktor was aching to lick it up. It was his turn now.

"Ok Vladimir move out of my way. I'm coming in there now." He said, pulling him out of her. He held on to her pvc clad legs and licked up all the juice that was spilling down them. Mmmm delicious he thought as he savoured her sweet taste. He slowly kissed and licked his way to her pussy, and opened her up with his tongue, then licked out yet more of her cum. She was certainly one horny bitch!

And then he thrust his cock deep inside her. With Luca's prick still in her ass, she felt incredibly tight. Really very delicious. He pushed back and forth, harder and harder until she started to spasm around his cock. He felt a strong throbbing sensation. it was getting too much. He was unable to hold back as he felt the heat rising, his cum started to explode inside her. Luca was still pumping her ass and as Viktor withdrew, Vladimir took his place and pushed his cock back into her cunt again. They all fucked so deliciously she just couldn't stop coming.

One by one they all sprayed their cum over her. Down her throat, over her tits, on her pussy - everywhere! She was covered in their white sticky semen. Vladimir scraped it off her. "Open your mouth bitch." He shouted at her as he fed her all their cum from his fingers. She stuck her tongue out to lap it up and eat it. "There's a good girl." He said as she swallowed it all.

What a night, she thought. It had been amazing sex, but now she was getting tired. She needed to sleep. Anne Marie had warned her that Viktor liked to act out his fantasies, but she had never expected to be abducted in such a way. She had found the whole experience thrilling and sexy. She would like to have had more sex with Viktor. She really did find him attractive and sexy in a strange sort of way.

But it seemed he felt the same. He wasn't finished with her yet. "Clean her up and take her to my bed." He instructed his men.

-------------------------

Viktor had removed his mask and showered before heading into his room. In the dim lighting he could see Lucy laying on top of his bed. Still wearing the catsuit and shoes, but fast asleep. He went over towards her. She really was quite gorgeous, although perhaps looking a bit worse for wear at the moment. His men had cleaned her up and none of their cum remained on her. He got on to the bed next to her and started to stroke her body with his hands. He loved the feel of the soft slippery pvc she was wearing. He crawled down to her legs and kissed and licked his way down to her shoes, then started to unfasten her skyscraper heels, tossing them to the floor. She had beautiful manicured feet with bright red polish. He kissed and licked her toes before taking them into his mouth and sucking on them.

Lucy started to groan, she was beginning to wake. Viktor's cock was growing stiff again. He knew he would want to fuck again very soon. He eventually crawled up the bed behind her to lay next to her, and wrapped his body around hers, snuggling up to the sexy delicious feel of the soft vinyl. He started to kiss down her back, at the same time rubbing and squeezing her legs, his cock against her ass. He slowly started to unfasten the zipper down her back and kissed her skin. His fingers reached around to her breasts, spreading the torn pvc to get to her nipples. She groaned, half asleep.

"No. No more, I need to sleep." She groaned.

He felt frustrated, but maybe he should let her sleep a little so that the drugs wore off. Then he would open up that luscious pussy again and bang her hard. Hs cock throbbed at the thought.

He zipped her up again then spooned his body into hers, his cock against the vinyl. He would try to sleep but he felt highly sexed laying next to her. He pulled the satin sheet around them and eventually drifted off.

***

Lucy started to stir as the light was coming through the drapes. For one moment she wondered where the hell she was, and then she remembered the previous evening and Viktor. My God, what a night it had turned into she thought to herself. She had only recently joined Cream Escort Agency, so had only visited a few clients. Viktor was by far the most interesting so far. Anne had spelt it out in her interview, exactly what Viktor would require. Vinyl clothing, shaving of pussy, ripping up of her clothing, possibly group sex and any other fetishes he may wish to indulge. But she had never expected to be literally abducted or to be sleeping with him all night long. She had to admit she had really been turned on by it.

She looked beside her to see Viktor still sound asleep. A strange little man really with his very red pocked marked face and big nose, and little grey goatee that had tickled her naked pussy. He was short with a very rotund tummy, but surprisingly had a large and hard cock. He certainly was not a looker, but oddly she was attracted to him. His absolute desire for her was a real turn on, and his attentiveness to her body, the way he had suckled her nipples and eaten her pussy was making her wet as she thought about it. And his kink for vinyl. She decided she would go and shower and come back to let him fuck her again. She carefully slipped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom.

She surveyed the state of herself in the mirror. Her make up was wrecked, along with her hair, and her beautiful shiny catsuit was ripped up. She started to remove it, then thought better of it. Maybe he would want to strip it off her. She zipped it up again and grabbed hold of a flannel and towel, washing herself and then the catsuit so that it shone again.

She took some of the make up from the vanity unit and applied it to make herself look better, then brushed her beautiful hair thoroughly. Finally she borrowed a toothbrush, a squirt of perfume and she was done. She stood in front of the mirror. Yeah sexy again. She left the room and gently got back into the bed with Viktor.

She started to kiss his lips gently, and ran her hand down to his cock. He opened his eyes and groaned as she stroked him, his prick growing harder and harder.

"Mmmm you beautiful girl. Good morning. It's time to fuck you again." He said as he snogged her hard. "Lean over me and put your tits in my mouth." He instructed. She leant towards him and he stretched the torn pvc clear of her tits. She gently dropped her left one to his lips. She groaned as he sucked in the whole of her pink areola and nipple, whilst squeezing and fondling her other breast. After a while he sucked on her right one.

Oh my, this was good, she thought. She loved a man who appreciated her tits and spent quality time on them. She had deliberately had them increased in size a second time, knowing what most men wanted. Her J cup beauties had definitely been worth the money and effort. She groaned as he continued. It must have been at least ten or fifteen minutes and she was so bloody wet. And now he was pushing his fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Oh Stasi you are such a wet little girl aren't you. Do you want your uncle to fuck you again?" He said, thinking of his young niece in Moscow as he pushed in and out of her roughly.

She gasped "Oh yes Uncle Viktor, push your cock inside me, please."

Put your pussy over my face baby. I want to eat you like I used to he said. She straddled over him. He parted the ripped pvc and started to lick her delicious cunt. Mmmmm he groaned as he sucked on her pussy, gently squeezing her ass.

He pushed her on to her back and crawled down between her legs. He opened them wide and pulling the vinyl open he started to lick her. Oh yes, she smelt and tasted so sweet. He lapped at her juices, sucking her cunt and clit. She was delicious, and he couldn't get enough of her. And now he wanted her naked. He wanted to fuck her naked. He wanted to rip the pvc off her. He loved the sound as he tore it off. It made him feel in charge, in control whenever he stripped his whores.

He reached for the knife and pushed it into the vinyl beneath her tits, then took it in his hand and ripped hard. Lucy heard the sexy pvc being torn in half as he ripped it open all the way down her body. She felt helpless and sexy as he stripped it off her. He spread it open wide and started to lick her entire torso up to her huge breasts. He stripped the squeaky plastic off her shoulders and arms and pulled it down to her thighs.

Oh God she looked delicious half naked and so vulnerable. His cock was positively twitching with his desire to fuck her. The pre cum was dripping. He had to fuck her now.

"Open your legs wide for me Stasi."

"Oh yes Uncle Viktor. I want you, I need you. Fuck me now."

He grabbed hold of her ankles and holding them up, he thrust his hard erect cock into her slick opening. She screeched as he hit the back of her. He rammed her hard, back and forth.

"Yes, you beautiful little bitch. Your cunt is dripping for me, like it always did." He said as he listened to her squelching. "You want your uncle don't you. And he wants his sexy little girl." He said, fucking her hard and rough. Her juices were running down her still pvc clad legs.

She lay back groaning. "Oh yes Uncle. Fuck me hard. I love it. Strip my catsuit right off me and fuck my ass." She told him.

He pulled out of her and bent down to her pussy, lapping at her juices. Licking down her pvc clad legs to suck up all her lady cum. And then he started to tug at the pvc, but it was hard to remove, it was so hot and sweaty. He reached again for the knife and inserting at her hip he dragged it slowly down her leg, ripping open the plastic. She was writhing around as she listened to him tearing it off her. She felt hornier than she had ever felt before. He ripped open the other leg too, then finally pulled it off and tossed it to the floor.

At last she was completely naked. He stood looking at her beautiful body while he rubbed his cock. It was time for her ass now. "Get on your knees little one." He instructed. She obediently obliged. He took hold of some lube at the side of the bed and rubbed it into her asshole, inserting his finger, then another, and once he had sufficiently opened her up, he slowly pushed his cock all the way inside her as she breathed deeply, loving the feel of her clinging tight ass hole around his prick.

Viktor started to bang her hard, smacking her ass with his hands as he relentlessly pushed in and out of her. Lucy rubbed her clit with her fingers and gasped as Viktor fucked her. And then she was screaming as her whole body tensed and juddered around his cock.

Viktor felt her intense orgasm rip through her body, her ass tightening like a vice around his cock. And then he groaned loudly as he too shuddered and tensed as copious amounts of his cum filled her ass hole. They both finally collapsed on the bed, sated at last.

--------------------------

"Yes Anne Marie, Lucy was perfect. Very sexy and very obliging, like all the girls you send me. I will be in touch again very shortly." He said before putting the phone down. He looked forward to selecting another gorgeous sexy girl from her portfolio.

12