Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm Stasia, you are so delicious. You know I want you, I have missed you so much these past few days."

"I have missed you too uncle, but I am not sure it would be right to take things any further." She said, deliberately playing difficult to get.

"I know it's difficult for us. We both want each other so much, and yes, there is a bit of a moral conflict, but I look at it that we are not close relatives. Probably not even as close as first cousins. You are my half-sister's daughter, so not very much of the same blood involved. I am not suggesting we have babies. I am just talking about sex with you. I want to fuck you Stasia, and I know you want me. I told you before you remind me so much of my beautiful mother. We had a very close relationship too."

Surely he didn't mean he slept with his own mother, her grandmother? She wondered.

"I don't know Uncle Vik. Let's go to dinner and talk." She said.

Viktor was feeling desperate. He had to convince her to sleep with him. He would start with some champagne and take it from there.

***

They sat talking and holding hands at his favourite table. The waiter poured yet more of the Cristal champagne. There were many guests who knew Viktor and all were intrigued to know who this beautiful, sexy young woman was with him. The women who knew his wife tutted, while the men positively ogled her. Lucky old bastard they thought.

"So what did you think of your photos?" He asked.

"They're fantastic aren't they. I feel such a sexy woman when I look at them."

"You are incredibly sexy and beautiful." He said, unable to resist snogging her again. The women looked away. "So if all goes well, will you wish to continue with the modelling?"

"Most definitely. I feel kind of powerful over men, in control when I show my body to the camera, knowing that men like to look at me. But I hope mummy doesn't find out."

"You're right, but she can't do anything about it. You are old enough to choose what you want to do. And that also means you are old enough to decide who you want to sleep with." He said, hopefully.

"You are right Vik of course. And maybe you are also right that we are little more than cousins. And you are so right that I do want you, but I must tell you I have never slept with anyone before, I am still a virgin."

Oh my God. He was so shocked that this overtly sexual creature had never been fucked. He was now beyond excited at the thought of taking her virginity, and hopefully moulding her to everything he wanted in a woman.

"Oh my sweet baby, I will take care of you, I promise. I am obviously a lot older than you, but with age comes a lot of experience and I can teach you. I will make you into what all these rich and powerful men want from a woman. A beautiful, classy young woman to take out as eye candy to be worshipped and envied, and yet an absolute whore in the bedroom. A woman who can fuck like no normal wife can. A woman who gives her man exactly what he wants and desires, to satisfy his greatest needs and fantasies. You will be revered by all these powerful men. They will quite literally fall at your feet. You will make someone a stunning trophy wife."

He was really turning her on. She would really have liked him to take her back and fuck her now, but some self control was required.

"Well I'm not ready yet." She said, Viktor looked disappointed. "But we could make a start somewhere. Let's take it slowly. Let's go back to my place now. She told him.

Viktor smiled and kissed her. He knew he was going to get to fuck her soon.

****

As soon as they got through the door they stood kissing deeply and passionately. Viktor gradually making his way down to her breasts with little kisses.

She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

"Remove my dress please uncle." She said as she turned round.

Viktor unfastened the zipper to reveal black silky underwear and black stockings. She was stunning. His cock was hard in his pants, he needed to undress.

Stasia saw his large hard cock and immediately bent down to take him in her mouth. He gasped as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. Up and down her mouth and soft tongue gently and sensuously travelled. She had clearly given oral before.

He wanted her breasts. He slowly pulled down the straps of her bra and the silky black cups to release them. Oh God they were beautiful and at last he could suck on them. He took her nipples into his mouth, his beard sensuously tickling her tits, his slobbery tongue lapping at them, licking, sucking, kissing.

"Oh Anastasia you don't know how desperate I have been to to suckle your breasts. Ever since I felt them in my hands that day of your first photo shoot. I wanted to suck you then. Mmmm." He groaned as he took each of her nipples into his mouth, sucking in all of her soft pink areola, swallowing them up as he licked and sucked.

"Oh Uncle that feels so good. Don't stop." She said as she groaned. They lay on the bed together, Viktor firmly attached to her tits while she stroked his hair, like his mother used to. And then he was parting her panties to push his finger into her dripping wet pussy. Oh it was so delicious.

Suddenly there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped the delicate silk panties from her, exposing her whole hairy pussy. Oh God he needed to taste her.

He crawled between her legs spreading them wide before taking her delicious cunt into his mouth. She groaned as he sucked and licked her, his tongue sloppily slobbering over her whole vulva, parting her delicate lips to push inside her pussy. Fucking her with his tongue. He carefully peeled back her hood to expose her hard pink little nub, and gently licked and sucked on it.

She wanted him to fill her with his hard cock, but knew it was too soon. She had to make him wait. She had to make him desperate for her. She felt him start to enter her.

"No, stop! I'm not ready Uncle. I know my love for you is growing and I think you feel the same for me. But I must know we truly love each other before I give my virginity to you." She said.

"Oh Stasia, you mean so much to me now I need you so much. And I know you feel for me too."

"Yes I do, but it's not enough yet." She said.

He was going crazy with need and desire for her. He opened her legs again and worked on her with his tongue, lapping at her hairy pussy. She was gasping as he licked and pushed against him. He knew she would soon come. She started to stiffen and groan. And then she felt the most exquisite orgasm tear through her body as she screamed and shuddered around his soft tongue. Her thick creamy juices ran from her cunt, which he licked up and swallowed, enjoying her sweet taste.

He climbed on top of her now and rubbed his grey wiry hair covered chest over her natural soft creamy pillows below him. Oh God she felt good, but he too needed to come.

He knelt over her and pushed her tits together before pushing his cock between her soft cushioning valley. He pushed in and out, back and forth while she held her tongue to the tip of his cock, until finally his creamy cum exploded all over her tits.

"Oh Anastasia, you are so special. I know you are not quite there yet, but I must have you soon. All of you. I need you. I beg you to let me take you." He said.

"Oh my darling uncle, it won't be long, I promise. You are so special to me too." She said as she kissed him deeply. She had never come like that with any of her younger boyfriends. Sex with Viktor was going to be something special, and now it seemed he was falling under her spell. In time he was sure to do anything for her.

----------------------------

Anastasia managed to string Viktor along for a few more weeks, but she knew it would soon be time to let him fuck her. To be honest she was more than ready. She did feel a certain kind of love for him, but she was waiting to hear it from him. To make certain he was truly under her 'spell'.

They were seen everywhere together now, and her face had become quite high profile. She had done a lot more modelling and men were clamouring for her. As predicted, she had become a success, though the rich men of Moscow could see she currently belonged to Viktor.

She was still working at the office, but it was soon time to give up her job. Viktor was reluctant to let her go. He liked having her there.

He was now becoming extremely frustrated. He wanted her so badly. He wanted to teach her things. He wanted her to enjoy his passions. He wanted to see her dressed in sexy shiny clothing, especially pvc. But in the meantime he needed to satisfy his sexual desires. He decided to pay a visit to Madam Lulu's whore house.

"Viktor how lovely to see you." She said, kissing him on each cheek. "Come in, please." She said, moving aside to let him enter. She led the way, an elegant woman dressed in a tight navy blue satin dress and high heels. They entered her 'parlour' and sat down to drink champagne.

"I have a number of new girls since you last visited, but one in particular who I think may suit you for the evening." She said, ringing a bell.

"Maria fetch Katerina. Tell her Mr Gregori has arrived."

They sat talking awhile until the door opened and the most gorgeous young woman entered. She was extremely tall with very long blonde hair and large breasts. She was dressed in a black pvc corset top and matching shiny pvc pants, which fastened with silver clips all the way down her long legs. Viktor's cock stirred. He looked forward to unfastening all of them.

"Oh yes, Lulu. She will be perfect." He said.

"Good. Katerina, please take care of Viktor for the evening. Give him absolutely anything he wants." She instructed.

She took Viktor by his hand and led him to one of the spacious entertaining rooms, and once inside, he immediately started to kiss her, rubbing his hands all over the tight vinyl, squeezing her ass, stroking her tits. He longed for his niece to dress like this. He wanted to see those sexy huge jugs encased in pvc.

"What would you like me to do?" She asked.

"Just stand here awhile and let me play with you. I love this sexy outfit you are wearing. I love my women dressed like this." He stood behind her, his hand reaching to her crotch, his palm holding her pussy rubbing the tight pvc, making it creak and rustle. She groaned as he squeezed her cunt. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes please Viktor."

"Well first I want to see those tits of yours and eat this delicious pussy which no doubt is becoming very wet for me." He said as he came around the front of her and knelt on the floor, lasciviously kissing his way up her vinyl clad legs until he reached her pussy, then kissed and licked her pvc covered crotch.

He stood up and unfastened his fly, his hard cock sprang out. "Suck my prick." He instructed. Her vinyl outfit creaked and groaned as she crouched down on her towering heels, taking Viktor's cock in all the way to the back of her throat. Viktor held her tightly by her hair and rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. She slurped and gagged as she sucked on the whole of his shaft. Viktor closed his eyes, imagining his niece on the end of his prick.

He started to call the whore Stasia. She didn't correct him.

"Lay on the bed now." He told her, then climbed over her to get to her corset. He slowly started to unfasten the little hooks until six or seven were open so that he could pull out her breasts. They were large, but not like Stasia's natural soft beauties; surgically enhanced. But tits were tits, they were still gorgeously sexy and he took them into his mouth, pushing them together sucking on her nipples as she groaned below him. But now he wanted to get to her cunt.

He lay his head on the shiny pvc of her pants, squeezing and stroking it with his hands, listening to the deliciously sexy creaky sounds it made. Then kissing and licking it, he slowly unclipped three silver clips either side of her body and pulled down the vinyl to reveal the creamy skin of her tummy. Two more to reveal her pussy. He pulled it down to uncover her creamy pussy, already naked of hair. He tugged further so that he could get to her pink glistening cunt.

The pvc pants still clung tight to her legs as he lifted them up and pushed his face into her wet cunt. "Mmmm Stasia your cunt tastes so delicious and you feel so hot and sexy dressed in shiny vinyl pants. I've wanted to see you dressed like this for so long." He said, squeezing her legs, his tongue inside the whore's cleft, fucking and licking her. His mouth was now eating the whole of her pussy. Katerina felt she would soon come, and writhed beneath Viktor's tongue, pushing her clit hard against him. He pushed harder as she spasmed and shook against him. He lowered her legs.

He pulled the shiny pants further down and climbed on top of her, pushing his cock into her slurping opening. Then, unfastening the remaining hooks of the vinyl corset he tossed it aside, and roughly grabbing hold of her tits he pulled on her nipples while he fucked her hard with his cock. His eyes were closed again. "Oh yeah Stasia fuck me hard baby, I love you." He cried. He rocked back and forth relentlessly, finally pulling from her, and grabbing her head he pushed his exploding cock into her mouth, pumping and pumping his gloopy white cum down her throat. He pulled back and watched as she slowly swallowed his cum, licking her lips provocatively and smiling when she had finished.

He started to pull up her pants and refasten the clips. "Get inside the bed now." He told her as he stripped off all his remaining clothes and got in next to her, pulling her close to him and wrapping his legs around her delicious shiny coated legs, his naked cock rubbing against the delicious slippery feel of her shiny pvc pants.

***

They dozed for an hour or so wrapped together, but now Viktor was ready to go again. His cock was growing and this time he wanted her ass. He started to kiss her to wake her up, making his way down to her tits, licking and sucking. She was stirring now as he went further down into the bed. He was kissing above her crotch, and then she felt him stretching the tight pvc before biting into it to make a tear with his teeth. He took hold of it in his hands and ripped it apart to get to her cunt, before pushing his fingers into her already wet pussy.

She groaned. It felt good, but she was sorry he had ruined her favourite pair of vinyl pants. He came up for air and pulled down the satin sheet. "Spread your legs." He instructed, then took hold of the pvc again and ripped hard. There was a loud tearing sound as he tore open the shiny, squeaky pants all the way under her cunt, then spreading it wide he pushed his fingers deep into her squelching pussy, before pulling them out and sucking off her juice. "Mmmm you taste good." He said as he lay down with his tongue between her legs, licking her out. The whore writhed around as he licked her cunt.

And now he turned her over and ripped her pants again, all the way up her ass, then stretching the tight shiny pvc over her cheeks. He opened them up and started to spit in her hole, licking her puckered rim.

"I want to fuck your ass now Stasia." He said. The whore said nothing. "Kneel for Uncle, baby." She got on her knees and pushed her ass out. Viktor stroked and readied his hard prick, greasing it with his own spit. She felt the head of his cock start to enter her ass. Katarina breathed deeply and groaned as he slowly pushed in.

"Oh yes Viktor that feels good. Fuck me with your big prick." She said. Viktor grabbed hold of her long hair, pulling her head back as he pummelled her hard, back and forth. She screamed as he split her ass hole open, her tits bouncing as he fucked her hard. But now his cock was throbbing, he knew he was about to empty his load into her. He pulled her hair tightly as he filled her up with his creamy cum. She rubbed her clit hard until her heart pounded and her orgasm ripped through her, her clit throbbing and jerking in the palm of her hand. They both fell on the bed, completely sated.

Viktor gently unfastened all the clips down the sides of her pvc pants and threw the torn remains to the floor. She was now completely naked and Viktor cuddled up to her and switched off the lights.

"Time for sleep now Stasia." He said as they drifted off to sleep.

--------------------

Anastasia came into his office with coffee during the morning. He immediately closed the door with his electronic control, and darkened the windows. He walked towards her and kissed her. "I can't take much more of this." He said as he unfastened the buttons of her blouse. " I need you so much." He said as he pulled down her bra and started to suck her tits.

"Uncle, not here!" She exclaimed.

"Why not, no-one can see. I need you so badly baby. For God's sake, I love you Anastasia. You must let me have you now, it's driving me insane."

At last! He had said it. "I love you too Uncle." She said as he kissed and sucked all over her sweet delicious melons.

"Oh Anastasia, you are ready to let me have you then?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes Uncle, I am ready for you to take my virginity." She said as she kissed him passionately. "Not here though."

"No of course not." He laughed. "We will stay in a beautiful hotel for a couple of nights this weekend, and then I can take my time making love to you."

"Oh that will be so perfect. I love you so much Viktor." She said stroking his rugged face, then buttoning up her clothes she made her way out of the door, smiling to herself. He was hers now, and she had him right where she wanted him.

------------------------

It had been arranged for Stasia to go to the hotel first. It was one of Moscow's finest and Viktor had reserved the best suite available. She looked around her, hardly believing how her life had changed in such a short time. She always knew Viktor would be good to her, but now he would definitely want something in return. She had heard rumours he had certain sexual tastes and wondered how long it would be until he involved her in them. But perhaps she may even enjoy them she thought. So far he had been very attentive to her, always making sure she was satisfied. It was time for him to feel satisfied too.

The room was full of red roses and a bottle of champagne was chilling. There was a box and a card on the bed for her.

"I love you so much my little one. These are for you to wear on our special night together." He had written on the card. iOh God, she wondered what was inside, but was relieved to find beautiful black silky lingerie and a sheer black gown.

She went to the huge bathroom and ran a bath, tipping in the exquisitely perfumed oils. She looked at the time, needing to ready herself before Viktor arrived. She slowly sank into the huge bath, definitely made for two, and relaxed. Everything was just so perfect. More so than she had ever dreamed. Viktor was not the best looking guy on this earth, but she found him sexy, and he was proving to be a wonderful lover. If she continued to pleasure him, she knew he would do anything for her.

She stepped out of the bath, wrapping herself in a huge sumptuous white towel before picking up the delicate bra and panties. They fitted her to perfection. He knew her well. The demi bra finished just below her nipples allowing them to spill temptingly over the top. Next she slipped on the tiny panties and then fixed the garter belt around her waist before carefully pulling on the sheer black stockings and fixing them to the suspenders. She draped the beautiful black negligee around her then stepped into the towering heels. She looked unbelievably sexy.

She was sat at the dressing table when Viktor arrived. He walked over to her and kissed her neck, opening up the negligee to reach her breasts and tweak her nipples. "Oh you are so delectable, my sexy little niece. I have waited so long for this my love." he said as he started to kiss her properly.