Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had chosen the black lingerie because it reminded him of how his mother would dress when she waited for her clients. She was uncannily like her. God he adored her, and wanted to show how much. Not only through their sex together this evening, but with the special gift he had bought for her.

He handed her the large deep red box. "What is this Viktor? Cartier? I can't accept this."

"I want you to wear them and later I will want to see you naked in them." He said.

She opened the box and gasped when she saw the glittering diamond earrings and necklace. Oh my God. She couldn't believe it, if only her friends could see her now. She would definitely be sending a selfie!

"Here let me help you." He said, taking the stunning necklace and fastening it around her neck. She clipped the dangling earrings through the small holes in her ears, then stood up to face him.

"How do I look?" She asked

"You look incredible my darling, and I love you so much." He said, kissing her passionately.

"Oh Viktor you have been so good to me. I love you too." She said as they just kissed for a while.

***

Viktor readied himself in the bathroom. Some food had already been placed on the table for them which they ate together by candlelight; Stasias's diamonds glittering in the dim light. They drank champagne, talked and held hands like lovers. He was sure he had never felt this way about his wife.

"And now my love, it is time." He said as he led her towards the bedroom, they stood in front of a large mirror. "Look how beautiful you are."

She gazed at herself. Her sexy outfit and the stunning jewellery. Viktor stood behind her erotically kissing her neck, before putting his hands around to unfasten the sheer gown. He let it gently slip to the floor. "Oh God you are so incredibly sexy." He said as his hands took hold of her large soft breasts, tweaking her nipples. He slipped down the straps and pulled down the black silk, then held her sumptuous large tits with both hands, all the time watching her in the mirror. He unfastened her bra and tossed it aside, letting her breasts drop completely.

He groaned as he stroked her perfect body, kissing her neck and her back. Their eyes met in the mirror as he pulled across the silk of her panties before pushing a finger into her wet pussy. Then leading her to the huge bed, he laid her down and opened her legs wide. He parted the silk then started to eat her pussy, licking and sucking on her as she groaned and squirmed around.

"Let's take these off you." He said as he started to unfasten her suspenders, sensuously kissing her legs as he rolled the silky stockings down and discarded them. And then he stripped off her panties and garter belt. She was now completely naked apart from the glittering diamonds.

"Oh God you look amazing." He said, climbing on top of her to take her huge delicious breasts in his mouth, lasciviously licking and sucking them all over, then gradually making his way down to her gorgeous hairy pussy. And spreading her legs wide again he gently pulled back her hood and nibbled and sucked on her hard pink clit. She gasped as he sucked it into his mouth, at the same time pushing in one finger, two, three, into her dripping cunt. He thought how lucky he was to be able to have his eighteen year old niece with her perfect voluptuous body. Would she have been interested in him if he hadn't have been rich? He doubted it.

His cock was so hard now. "I think you're ready to take me now little one. I'll be as gentle as I can." He told her.

"Ok." She said, tensing as the head of his hard swollen prick started to enter her. She was so wet, helping him to slowly glide into her. She tried to relax as he pushed ever deeper inside.

Viktor was struggling to control himself against the slippery wet tightness of her virgin pussy. He had wanted this for so long and was desperate to spray his semen inside her. He was entering her as slowly as he could and was now over two thirds inside her. He felt resistance as her hymen stretched, and then suddenly he was in. She screamed a little as her hymen snapped. He remained still momentarily.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm no longer a virgin uncle. You have taken my virginity." She said.

He kissed her deeply then he started to move, in and and out, back and forth over and over. She groaned with the fullness of his large cock inside her. She liked what she was feeling. His prick felt good.

"Oh Stasia I love you so much. I've wanted this for so long." He said as he started to fuck her harder.

"Viktor I love you too, come inside me now." She told him. "Your cock feels so good."

Her words made him pump harder and harder, and groaning loudly his cum exploded inside her as he lay on top of her, a tear trickling from his eyes as he remembered the love making with his late mother.

He put his head on her breasts and started to suckle her as he did with Anya. As though he were her little boy again, suckling and kneading her fleshy breasts. Stasia stroked his head as he sucked, and then he was moving down to her pussy.

"Time to finish you off." He said as he opened up her cunt lips, the white semen and blood dribbling out. He took a tissue and cleaned her up a little, then used his tongue, tasting the saltiness of his own cum. He peeled back her hood and sucked and tongued her clit as she writhed around, holding her own breasts pulling on her nipples, pushing herself against his soft tongue until finally she spasmed against him as she came, her body stiffening and flexing on the satin bed sheets beneath her.

He crawled up the bed to lay next to her and took her in his arms.

"Oh Viktor that was lovely. Thank you for being so gentle with me. I will never forget tonight." She told him.

"Nor will I. You know I have never had a virgin before. It was very special. You are very special, and very very sexy and beautiful." He said as he kissed her.

They lay together and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

The light was seeping through the drapes as they started to wake.

Viktor had his mouth on her left nipple, gently sucking. He had suckled her breasts most of the night, enjoying the intimate closeness between them. He had always loved to suckle his mother.

He reluctantly pulled himself away. "Let's shower," he said "and then I can fuck you again." He told her.

They both stood under the warm trickling rain of the shower. He took the gel in his hands and started to lather it over her body, paying particular attention to her soft large breasts. His cock grew hard as he lusciously soaped them, massaging her slippery flesh, pulling on her swollen nipples. Stasia still wore the diamonds, Viktor not wanting her to remove them. She groaned at the luxurious feel of the warm water and the feel of his hands on her which had now worked down to her pussy, prising open her cunt, then pushing inside her.

She took hold of his hard cock with her soapy hands, sliding up and down his eager shaft. He had taken yet more of his little blue pills making certain his cock was permanently ready and hard for her. He had to keep his sexy young niece satisfied.

They finally wrapped themselves in the soft white towels then headed for the bedroom. Viktor laid on the bed "Straddle my face with your pussy." He told her. She climbed over him while he opened her lips wide to expose her glistening pink hole, then fucking her with his tongue he lapped at her juices. He loved her dark soft hairy pussy, but he looked forward to the day he could shave her. He loved the feeling of power he got from removing women's precious cunt hair. He kissed and licked ravenously as he thought about the future prospect.

Stasia held on to the metal head board as Viktor licked her out, "Oh Uncle that feels soooo good." She said as she rocked back and forth on his tongue, finally pressing hard against him, shuddering as she came all over him. He eagerly drank down her sex juices before laying her on her back.

And then he straddled her and sank his large erect cock into her mouth. She lovingly kissed and licked the length of his shaft until he pushed in hard, back and forth, making her gag. She stroked around his shaved pubic area, licking and sucking his balls into her mouth.

He climbed off her, slowly kissing his way down to her tits, burying himself in her luscious creamy flesh before lovingly sucking her rosy areolas and nipples. Oh this all felt so good, she thought, opening her legs wide to his probing fingers. He fucked her with three of them before taking his cock in his hand and gently pushed in. He lifted her legs high and pushed back and forth inside harder and harder. She gasped as she felt him deep inside, and gyrating her clit against him, she started to cum. At the same time Viktor felt his cock throbbing, and the uncontrollable rise of his fountain of thick white spunk showered her tits as he pulled out of her, gasping and shuddering.

She knew what he would like. She carefully gathered the thick white liquid with her fingers and licked it off slowly with her tongue until she had swallowed all of it, staring deeply and provocatively into his eyes.

"Oh my little Stasia, you are so beautiful. You were made to have sex weren't you? I can tell you love to be fucked." He said as he climbed on top of her soft cushioning breasts, kissing her deeply. He knew he could never get enough of her. How lucky he was for a man of nearly sixty, to have such a stunning young eighteen year old who loved him. "I love you so much." He told her. She groaned and smiled at him.

***

Now everything else could wait while he made love day and night to his precious, sexy young niece. He'd fucked her more than once and knew he could have her whenever he wanted. She was his now.

To be continued ........