Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me suck your cock first Viktor." She said as she lay on the bed.

"Get into a 69 position then. I want to eat you at the same time." He told her.

They both lay at opposite ends, huddled together, holding on to each other's bodies, both sucking and licking. The sound of slurping tongues and mouths was loud. Both groaning. But now he desired her completely naked. He reached to her suspenders and slowly started to unclip them from her sheer black stockings, gently rubbing his hands down her silky legs. He turned her on to her back and carefully unpeeled the sexy hosiery, kissing her flesh as he progressed downwards, nibbling and sucking on her toes. Then finally unclipping her garter belt he tossed it aside before straddling her and mounting her.

He bent down to suck on her erect pink nipples, licking the luscious soft flesh of her generous tits all over. "And now its time to fuck you little one." He said as he lifted her legs and pushed in hard with his rigid member. She screamed as he hit the back of her harder and harder, again and again. He was grunting as he fucked her relentlessly. His eyes closed. "At last I get to fuck you again my little Stasia. I have missed you so much." He whispered as he pounded her.

Katia said nothing. She knew something had clearly gone on between him and his niece. She just wanted him to fuck her hard, she needed him. She was on the verge of coming and was beyond caring what he called her. She started to groan as he pressed and rotated himself against her erect clit. "Yes Uncle, fuck me hard, I'm gonna come all over your cock." She screamed as she started to shudder as an intense orgasm ripped through her.

And now he was pulling out of her before kneeling on the floor, opening her legs and licking and sucking on her clit again. She started to press and squirm against him. "Oh God, I'm coming again." she said as she held his head firmly in place, once again shuddering hard, her tits rising up and down rapidly.

Viktor now noticed her heaving breasts and erect nipples and lay down beside her. He had pulled out a large vibrator and handed it to her. "Fuck yourself now. I want to watch." He said as he slowly pushed it inside her. She took hold of it, sliding it back and forth. Viktor watched intently before grabbing hold of her tits and sucking hard on them, massaging and squeezing them while she fucked herself.

"Oh Christ Viktor that's so good. Don't stop sucking my tits." Her nipples were now so large and tender, her cunt dripping and yet again she was coming. "I want to suck you off now." She told him.

"Not yet, I want to watch you more and have some more of those delicious tits." He said sucking on her creamy white flesh. They were now covered in little red marks. She loved it that she had been marked by him. She felt so fucking horny and sexy. Viktor was using lubricant on his shaft as he stroked up and down while he watched Katia fuck herself with the huge toy and now he was suckling her nipples hard knowing this would send her over the edge. She screamed as she shuddered around the large silicone cock.

But now it was his turn. "Get on your knees." He instructed. She got on all fours, her huge tits dangling below her. Viktor took the lube and squirted it into her ass, then more on his cock. "I want to fuck your ass little one." He told her as he slowly started to push inside her puckered little hole.

She took hold of her clit and rubbed it as Viktor entered her until he was fully inside her. She groaned as he pummelled back and forth, pulling her torso upright so he could get hold of her fleshy tits with his hands, massaging them and squeezing her nipples hard. "Oh yes, you feel good and tight." He said, working his way back and forth. His breathing was heavy now and she felt his hot breath on her neck as he thrust harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Oh Viktor don't stop fucking me." She screeched. "I'm about to come again." And then she was shuddering and screaming as the intense orgasm ripped through her. And now it was all too much for Viktor as he grunted and groaned while he emptied his load of cum inside her ass, pulling hard on her tender tits as he climaxed. He slowly withdrew from her and lay her on her back, then gathered up his gloopy cum in his hand that was now spilling out of her ass.

"Eat my cum." He instructed as he held out his hand for her to lap at. She licked it up and sucked it into her mouth, swallowing it all down. "Now clean me." He said as he held his cock over her lips. She took him into her mouth and sucked and licked his member until he was completely clean. "And now I shall clean you up." He said opening her legs wide and diving into her wet pussy and ass. She groaned as he licked her out, feeling she would come yet again if he continued much longer.

Now finally sated, they made their way to his bedroom where they spent the night together and slept romantically. In the morning they showered and fucked again before he sent her home. He wanted to be alone now. He needed to think.

-------------------------------

He had enjoyed his night with Katia. She had been a good fuck. But he knew it just wasn't enough now. As he neared seventy he wanted more. He needed more than just sex alone. What, or who he really wanted was Anastasia, but he knew that was no longer possible. He had hoped she would still want him. But she was engaged to be married now and no longer interested in him. God he felt angry. But who could blame her. She could have whoever she wanted, and Andrai was one of the richest and most powerful men in Russia.

Viktor was tired of whores. He needed to make an effort to find someone more permanent when he returned to London. He decided to cut short his stay. There was nothing here for him now. He called Vladimir.

"Get my things packed up. I'm going back to London tomorrow morning." He instructed. "And tell Nikita I'm staying in for dinner this evening. Alone." He couldn't be bothered to go out nor to see anyone.

***

After he had eaten he watched tv in his bed for a while, but decided to sleep early. He was still pissed off about Anastasia and longed for the morning, to go home.

He was drifting in and out of sleep when he thought he heard something. He opened his eyes. Someone was in the room. He could see a dark figure, the moonlight shimmering on the black shiny catsuit the person wore. And there was no mistaking the shape was definitely that of a woman. A woman with very large tits wearing a shiny black vinyl catsuit. A mask over her face like Catwoman. She was rifling through his drawers, holding his watch in her hand. He watched her a while, his cock growing in his pants at this sexy pvc clad apparition. His mind working overtime at what he wanted to do to her. How he would like to strip her and punish her!

He would surprise her. She didn't look like she would be too difficult to take. Her back was towards him. He leapt out of his bed, grabbing her around her throat and body. She screeched as he pulled her to his bed and pinned her down.

"So you thought you would steal from me, did you? Well you've chosen the wrong one. Burglars are severely punished here." He said as he reached for some rope in his drawer. She started to struggle but he held her down. "Don't even try to move." He said as he held a knife towards her throat.

He started to fasten her shiny gloved hands to the bed, cutting the rope with the knife, before fastening it tightly around her ankles, her legs spread wide. Her huge tits rose up and down rapidly. Encased in the tight shiny black pvc that covered them, the outline of her nipples poked out hard and erect. Fuck, he was turned on. His cock grew rock hard. Yes he would teach her a lesson alright. He knew precisely what he was going to do to her.

"Now tell me. Who are you and who sent you, and how the hell did you get in?" She said nothing. "So you want to play it that way do you? Well I will make you talk. One way or another you will tell me." He said, as he slowly ran his hands all over the tight shiny vinyl, squeezing her breasts and nipples beneath, which were incredibly hard.

"Mmmm you've got very nice tits inside this sexy catsuit and I intend to get them out so that I can play with them." He sucked and chewed on her hard nipples through the squeaky vinyl. She groaned. "And it looks like you want to be fucked by me." He said as she breathed hard, her tits rising and falling rapidly as he continued to lick and suck through the pvc. He wanted to remove her mask to see who she was beneath, but he was enjoying this game too much. He would wait until he had done everything he wanted to her first.

He sat astride her in just his boxers, then taking the knife in his hand. "Tell me who you are now or I will rip open this catsuit and fuck you." She shook her head and said nothing. "Have it your way then, You clearly want to be fucked by me don't you."

He carefully forced the point of the knife through the soft pvc at her neck. Then there was a loud tearing sound of groaning, ripping plastic as he slowly cut downwards with the razor sharp blade, spitting open the catsuit. And then he took both sides of the torn vinyl in his hands and wrenched hard until it ripped open all the way to her waist.

Her huge naked breasts rose up and down as he stretched the shiny fabric wide over them, revealing two stunning creamy mounds topped with gorgeous bubble gum pink areolas and hard erect nipples. Fuck he wanted them. His cock was twitching and dripping in anticipation. He lay on top of her and took both huge creamy, bouncy wobbling tits in his hands massaging them, licking them, sucking on them. She groaned and pulled on her restraints as he sucked on her sumptuous, delicious flesh, biting into them, marking them. Showing he had visited and enjoyed them.

"Mmmm you've got fucking amazing tits my little Catwoman thief, but if you don't want me to go any further, then tell me your name. Last chance." He said, but still she shook her head.

Ok, so she definitely wanted him to fuck her it seemed. He stood up and pulled off his shorts, his very erect hard cock sprang out, a trickle of pre cum on the tip. "See how much I want to fuck you?" He said as he held his rock hard member towards her mouth.

She just stared at him through her mask, her tits rising and falling rapidly. He made his way between her legs and took hold of her shiny pvc clad cunt, rubbing and squeezing her, before nibbling and licking. He needed to open this tight shiny catsuit right up to get to her. He took hold of the two halves of torn vinyl and started to rip hard, using the sharp knife to split it open further. Finally reaching her pelvic area he pulled hard until the groaning plastic gave way, a loud tearing sound as it ripped open fully, revealing her beautiful waxed pussy and her delicious pink wet glistening opening. He parted her cunt lips and easily pushed a couple of fingers inside her slick opening. She groaned. She clearly wanted him, her cunt was wet and slurping.

He stretched the pvc wide then bent down to lick her. She pushed herself against his tongue as he sucked and licked her dripping pussy. Fuck this cat burglar was delicious. And now he was pushing his cock inside her, screwing her hard. She groaned as he moved back and forth, riding her, fucking her, over and over, harder and harder. But now he remembered he really should punish the bitch. He mustn't forget she had tried to steal from him.

"Seems to me you're enjoying this too much." He said as he pulled out of her. There was a loud tearing sound again as he ripped further, the shiny catsuit now clear of her ass hole. He placed a pillow underneath her so that her ass was lifted, then spat on her puckered hole before pushing in a finger then two. "Let's see how you like your ass fucked bitch." He said as he pushed his rigid cock in hard.

This time she screamed at the sudden pain as her ass was stretched open. He grabbed hold of her vinyl coated legs, lifting them as high as her restraints would allow and fucked her ass relentlessly. He took hold of her clit with one of his hands as he fucked her anus hard until finally the two of them shuddered and climaxed at the same time, immediately pulling his cock out and showering his gloopy white cum all over her creamy tits and shiny pvc. She looked sexy and gorgeous laying spread eagled and ravished.

"So are you going to speak up now?" He asked, but she still said nothing. He went to clean up in the bathroom, deciding what he should do with her next. How could he make her talk? Perhaps he should let Vladimir have a go with her. No, he was having too much fun. He would fuck her more until she gave in and told him who had sent her.

***

"So what's your decision little thief? Who are you and who sent you?" Still nothing. "Ok we continue then." He was glad she was still unwilling to comply. He had now taken a double dose of Viagra and was looking forward to having more fun with her.

He started to unfasten the rope around her ankles then climbed on top of her to release her wrists. She rubbed them with her vinyl covered hands. But when Viktor stood up she leapt off the bed and quickly headed to the door. Viktor had locked it.

"You didn't think I would let you get away that easily did you?" He said as he quickly leapt behind her, holding her in a neck lock with his arm. His cock began to grow hard against her as he rubbed it against her slippery catsuit. This was truly exciting. She was breathing fast; was it fear, or in anticipation of what he might do to her? Had she enjoyed being fucked by him and now wanted more?

He held her tight, then took hold of the key and the knife, holding the sharp blade to her throat. "Now don't move an inch you burgling bitch while I open this door. I'm taking you to my special room downstairs where I can interrogate you better. And don't bother screaming, the staff have all gone home for the night."

Viktor was completely naked as he dragged her along, his hand and knife still close to her throat. He pulled her down the stairs and she struggled not to fall in her towering shiny boots. At last they reached the door to his sex room. He opened it up and she groaned when she saw all the equipment. He pulled her over to some chains hanging from the ceiling, fastening them around her wrists. Then coming round to face her he stretched the ripped soft shiny pvc over her tits so that they were on full display again. He raised the chains so that her two luscious mounds were now level with his mouth and started to lick her nipples before biting into them. She groaned as he latched on hard. He sucked, chewed and massaged them lasciviously for around ten minutes, drooling and slobbering over them, enjoying his feast of luscious soft breast meat, stroking his hard cock at the same time.

He finally broke away. The woman's tits were now wet, marked and sore, and heaving. He headed to the racks to get some equipment. "So let's see if you'll talk now." He said, holding out two large sharp teethed nipple clamps. Her eyes widened behind the mask, her tits rose and fell rapidly. He opened one up then fixed it to one of her nipples. She screeched at the sudden sharp pain. "Well?" He asked, but she shook her head. He proceeded with the second one. She breathed deeply, as he fixed the vicious biting clamp on to her other nipple.

Viktor surveyed the sexy burglar dangling from the chains. She looked very vulnerable, in her torn catsuit which Viktor found incredibly sexy, ravished by him. He felt completely in control. He stood stroking his hard cock before bending down to lick at her pussy. She was already wet for him, secretly enjoying her torture. He took three of his fingers and pushed in and out of her while she groaned, her pussy juice dripping to the floor. Eventually he stood up and reached for a spanker and heading round to her rear he started to smack her ass with it.

"Tell me your name now, bitch." Whack!

"No!" She screeched. At last she had spoken. He continued to smack her.

And now he walked back around to her tits again. She screamed loudly as he pulled the clamps off her, droplets of blood dripping from her nipples. He took them in his mouth to lick them clean, then started to whack them with the spanker. She groaned.

"Name?"

She shook her head.

He lowered the chains and unfastened them before dragging her to a leather bench. He bent her over, fastening her wrists, her ass pointing upwards. Then he went to the rack and grabbed hold of a flogger and whipped it hard against her ass, again and again. She groaned as the soft vinyl started to split and shred. He took hold of it and once again there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped it open completely and stretched it over her sore pink buttocks. He now unfastened the lacing down her back, opening it up so that her whole back and rear area was just naked skin. Hmmm delicious he thought as he stood astride her kissing the soft skin on her back and ass, her heavy rippled tits resting on the bench which he took hold of with both hands. He wanted to fuck this sexy bitch again. Now!

He now spread her legs wide and kissed his way up her boots and vinyl clad legs before reaching the split pvc which he pulled open, taking her crotch in his hand, rubbing and squeezing her before pushing his tongue deep into her wet cunt. She gasped as he licked out her juices, slobbering all over her pussy. She was dripping wet and she groaned as she pressed herself against his tongue.

Viktor stood up and took hold of the flogger and whipped it hard against the soft naked flesh of her ass. He could see she was becoming sore, but still she wouldn't speak, and so he took hold of his desperate, needy prick and rammed it straight into her wet cunt from behind, fucking her hard.

"Oh yes Viktor, fuck me hard." She screamed. He thought her voice sounded familiar. Could it possibly be?

He unfastened her restraints and started to strip off what remained of the top part of her catsuit. Unzipping the squeaky pvc on her arms, removing her gloves, then dragging it down and ripping and tearing it hard to remove it. He lay her on the bed and took the knife to what remained of it on her legs, cutting and ripping until all remained were her boots. The rest of her was completely naked. He lay down between her legs, licking and sucking until finally she came.

"And now I want to fuck you gently, but I need to remove your mask first, Anastasia. It is you isn't it my love?" He questioned. She smiled at him.

He pulled the mask from her and her beautiful blonde hair spilled out around her. "Oh Stasia I knew it was you. Nobody else has a body like yours. He lay beside her and kissed her deeply. He guiltily looked at the marks he had left on her breasts and kissed them gently, licking her nipples. "You should have told me it was you. I would never knowingly have marked you like this. Let me put some cream on you."

"It's ok Uncle, I enjoyed every minute, and I still feel very horny for you. Fuck me more." She said. He started to pour cream onto her, massaging her gently, paying particular attention to her magnificent tits, pulling on her nipples, stroking her areolas. She groaned with pleasure.

"Turn over."

She lay on her front as he poured the cream on to her sore pink ass. She flinched a little at first, but then opened her legs for him to get to her. He gently rubbed her wet pussy with his hand, then turned her onto her back again and spread her legs wide, opening her up with his tongue. He licked and sucked on her as she writhed around.

"Fuck me uncle. Please." She begged. She needed him again.

He mounted her and pushed his rigid cock into her, then lifting her legs high he rutted hard. She started to rub her clit against him in a circular movement and before long she shuddered hard as her intense orgasm tore through her. Viktor continued to thrust hard until finally he exploded inside her.