Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Stasia I still love you and I've missed you so much." He said as he lay next to her and tightly cuddled her close to him.

***

They were now in his bed together. "So how did you get in?" He asked.

"I arranged it all with Vladimir. He knew you would want to see me. He knew you would want this." She told him, "and he has delayed your plane until the afternoon so we can spend a little time together. Andrai is away on business now so he won't know I've stayed away."

"But you and I can continue to meet again. We caught the blackmailer years ago. It was my assistant, and Vladimir made certain she would never interfere again." He told her.

"I'm sorry Uncle but this will probably be our last time together. Once I marry Andrai, things must change." She told him.

"Then don't marry him! Stay with me."

"No I can't do that. I can't let him down. I do love him you know." Viktor looked dejected. "You must find someone else. Someone you can love and who will love you." She told him. "This time really is the last."

Deep down, he knew she was right; he knew he had had to move on. His wife no longer wanted him, nor did he want her, and transitory whores were no longer the answer at his age.

----------------------------------

He had been living back in London awhile now, but Viktor hadn't had much luck in meeting someone suitable. The women interested in him were generally older than he wanted and they simply required companionship. He needed someone attractive, voluptuous and young. Someone who would enjoy plenty of kinky sex with him, but he just hadn't found the right one yet. So naturally he had reverted back to whores. They always provided what he wanted.

He had recently been away on business and had just returned to his Notting Hill residence and was currently in his study going through the huge pile of mail that had built up in his absence. He picked up the phone. "Good morning Victoria." He said to his housekeeper.

"Good morning Sir. I hope you are well after your trip. How can I help you?" She asked him.

"Can you please bring in some coffee?"

"Certainly Sir." And within minutes there was a knock at the door.

"Enter." Viktor instructed, not looking up from his papers.

"Your coffee Sir." The young woman said as she put the tray on his desk. Viktor looked up, not recognising the voice.

"And who do we have here?" He asked, surveying the new girl stood in front of him.

"My name is Scarlett. I'm Victoria's daughter and I'm helping out while Christina is away." She told him.

Not his usual blonde type, he thought, but nevertheless this young woman was fucking sexy. Her flame red hair fell in gorgeous waves beyond her shoulders and she was wearing a thin summer dress which clung to her large ripe tits, her lack of bra tantalisingly displaying a tempting insight into her delicious nipples beneath. He licked his lips as his cock started to stir. Yes this sexy young thing could be perfect for what he had in mind.

"Oh I see. Well it is very nice to meet you. And I do hope I will get to see more of you while you are here?"

He certainly intended to see much, much more of her, and removing that dress would be his absolute pleasure. He looked forward to seeing what delights lay underneath.

....to be continued in 'Sugar Baby Scarlett'