Vile Vial Ch. 01

Story Info
An aphrodisiac makes Camile embarrass herself at a party.
2.6k words
4.45
26.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story of mind altering aphrodisiacs and reluctance.

"Don't you just have some chap stick?" Camile asked in exasperation, "Or really anything that's not some shady homeopathic tincture you bought from an old witch in an alley?"

"I didn't get it from witch. I just imported it from Colombia." Evan said, still offering the tiny cream colored vial to the 24-year-old brunette. "And it's a lotion. Not whatever you called it." Camile rolled her eyes. She and her friends were enjoying board game night at Evan's. They were between games, Andy and Sarah were sitting on the couch watching T.V., and Anja had gone to grab a beer. When Camile asked if anyone had any chap stick, Evan excitedly offered her this unlabeled bottle of all-natural herbal lotion from God-knows-where. "You probably wouldn't want it anyway." He continued. "In addition to moisturizing and hydrating skin, it's also a powerful aphrodisiac."

Camile couldn't help but laugh. "Really? Not just an aphrodisiac, but a topical aphrodisiac?" Camile chided incredulously. She was an physiology major, and knew better than to believe in true aphrodisiacs. If one did exist, absorbing through the skin would be possibly the least efficient mechanism for delivery into the body. "You know what? Fine. I'll take my chances. My lips are killing me." She grabbed the small vial and left the table. "Someone please let me know if I start slutting around from this powerful aphrodisiac." She called back from the hall to the laughter of Andy and Sarah.

"Don't use too much!" Evan cautioned seriously.

Camile shut the door to the bathroom and looked at her thin frame in the mirror. Her white, flower-print sun dress, with its plunging neck-line and mid-thigh length, was a little light for the cold weather, but it was too cute not to wear, and with a light open jacket and leggings, the outfit worked. Her frame was thin, except for wide hips and a shapely ass. Her C-cup breasts gave the outfit just the right amount of dimension. Her wavy brown hair draped her shoulders in a casual, natural look that took way too long to get to look casual and natural in the morning. Usually self conscious about her appearance, she found herself surprised at how much she liked the way she looked tonight.

"Except for these damn lips!" Her lips were chapped and cracked from the cold, dry weather. She looked at the glass vial with a screw cap like a coke bottle. It was about the size of a juice box, unlabeled, and had a light colored lotion inside. Lotion? Camile wondered. It had more the consistency of liquid hand soap. She shrugged. She didn't expect much, but she was willing to try. She uncapped the vial, and sniffed. It smelled nice. She poured a little bit of the not-really-lotion onto her finger, and rubbed it into her lips. It rubbed in like hand-sanitizer.

"Wow!" She exclaimed aloud. It felt really nice. Like using that one brand of warming lube that she liked. It felt really, really good. Her lips were still a little cracked, but they felt great, they were shiny and moist like she'd used lip gloss. Her lips felt warm, and it just felt nice to rub them with her finger. It occurred to her, as she was enjoying this sensation (or possibly because she was enjoying this sensation) that her nipples were a little chapped and dry too.

Camile pulled down her dress and bra just enough to pull out her left breast and put a little more of the lotion on her nipple before starting to rub it in. "Oh!" the air left her each time her finger pressed against her nipple as she rubbed back and forth across it. She rubbed around it in small circles coating her aereola with the stuff, and circling outward until she found herself lewdly groping her whole boob. She was breathing heavily, when she pulled out the second boob and began to apply the same treatment.

"Ahhh!" She moaned loudly before realizing where she was and covering her mouth with a towel. She ran two fingers in tight circles around her right nipples like she was teasing her clit. It felt a lot like she was rubbing her clit. Her nipple was rock hard and immensely sensitive. Each time her finger pressed against her nipple, she shuddered as a warm jolt of pleasure jumped to belly. Her pussy ached with heat as she finger-fucked her nipple. She was screaming into towel, and could feel the heat building inside her. "Ah! AH! AHHHH!" She shuddered as orgasm overtook her and she squeezed her whole tit in pure ecstasy. "Ohh... Oh. Ooh." She collapsed slowly to the ground and sat there for a minute before getting her bearings.

What the fuck did I just do? She asked herself. Without an answer, she pulled her bra on and her dress back up. Her nipples were still so hard as they pressed against the bra, and the pressure was slightly uncomfortable and largely arousing. It felt so good, she contemplated masturbating herself again, until she remembered that she was in her friend's bathroom.

She exited the bathroom hoping she didn't smell like she'd just came in a bathroom. "'Bout time." Andy said as he pushed past her and locked himself in the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked from the couch.

"Yeah..." Camile managed, still out of breath. Sarah shrugged and zoned into the T.V. again.

"Are we going to play another game?" Anja asked.

"Yes! Definitely!" Camile said, perhaps a little too excitedly. She needed a distraction, her nipples were on fire rubbing against her bra with every movement. She could feel the wetness in her panties, and hoped no one could smell her musk.

Camile grabbed the board game and started to set out the pieces. With a handful of figurines in her hand, she gasped and fell to the seat. The feeling of the little metal figures in her hands was too much. Her hands! She had gotten the lotion on her hands in order to apply it. She dropped the pieces and pulled her hands close to her chest. Her bra felt so smooth and soft and the contact against her nipples and tit sent butterflies to her stomach.

"You don't look so good." Anja said.

"I...,I think I need to use the bathroom." Camile managed. But looked crestfallen at the occupied bathroom.

"You can use the master bathroom. Let me show you." Evan offered. Camile sighed with relief and the motion caressed her nipples enough to make her moan with pleasure. She had to get somewhere where she could be alone. Evan grabbed her hand as he led her down the hall. The touch of his hand felt like a gentle fuck deep in her pussy. She moaned and thought she might have another orgasm right then, but the heat inside her barely managed to avoid boiling over and simmered down slightly.

He led her into his room and shut the door behind them. He led her to the bathroom. "Do you have to throw up? Do you need me to hold your hair? You didn't eat any of the lotion, did you?" He seemed genuinely concerned.

"What? No." Camile grabbed her dress and pulled tight against it trying to relieve the pressure. She needed to fuck herself soon, or she would fuck someone else.

"Where did you apply the lotion?" He asked.

"Uh." Camile's heart skipped a beat. Was applying it to my tits dangerous, could I get sick? "Um, on my lips." She pointed dumbly at her face. He pulled in close and looked at her lips. He ran his thumb over her lip, and she shivered, and fell into his body. Her mouth instinctively found his and she ground her tits into his hard chest. The feeling of his lips on her lips and the sensation of his tongue snaking between them was too much. "Uhhn. Uhhh. Ahh! Ahhh!" She moaned loudly into his mouth as her body convulsed with her second orgasm of the night.

She had a moment of clarity after a minute. She was still sucking his tongue. She needed to leave before this went any further. Evan was a friend, and she didn't need this complication right now. She decided to break away after one more kiss. She stuck her tongue deep in his mouth and sucked on his upper lip. "Mmmm." It all felt so good. One more kiss. And another. He pushed her jacket off, and she barely noticed among the deep kisses that sent jolts of pleasure to her core. Her hands slipped under his shirt and slid up his abs and over his chest. Every thing was so firm and her hands were as sensitive as a virgin cunt. She was losing this battle. He slipped the arms of her dress off of her shoulders and it fell to the ground. She was hyper-aware of her whole body and it was alive with tingly sensitivity. She took his tongue deep into her mouth again and her knees almost buckled. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him tight, pressing her bra-clad chest into his hard, T-shirt covered chest. The waves of pleasure left her dizzy and unfocused.

Camile realized she was close to coming again. This was absurd. She had to get him inside her, because she couldn't handle the embarrassment of orgasming twice to little more than a man kissing her! He was trying to unhook her bra straps. He got frustrated and with a snap, he broke the bra clasp and I let it fall to the ground releasing my handfuls of tits and their engorged nipples. Quickly, to move my sensitive breasts out of his reach, I kneeled down to unbutton his pants, I pulled down his jeans and boxers to suddenly find his erect 7-inch cock in my face. I don't know why I was surprised to find a cock in my face, but I was. I had never given a blow job before, a dick just wasn't something that I wanted in my mouth. Yet, as I saw that warm handful of meat in my face, the first thing I did was lick the shaft. The head brushed my lips and I shuddered and took it into my mouth. The feeling of his manhood sliding past my lips sent quivers of ecstasy through my body. My hands absent-mindedly massaged his balls and the feeling in my hands set my pussy on fire. I was still wearing my tights, so I pushed one hand down the front of my panties and felt my sopping cunt for the first time that evening. As my fingers slid into my slit, sliding down the sensitive flesh and back up to my clit, it almost felt better in my hand than in my clit. Almost.

"No." He grabbed my hand and roughly pulled it out of my tights. "You're focusing on pleasuring me right now. You've already come, slut." I was so close to the edge and frustrated, that even the shame from him pointing out how I was acting didn't kill my fire. He grabbed both of my hands and held them to the back of my head. He then roughly face fucked me. His thick cock hitting the back of my throat with each thrust and still managing to feel like heaven against my lips. I sucked tightly each time he went in. "Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh!" I moaned lewdly. The friction against my lips was too much. I was going to have an orgasm giving a blowjob. Without any stimulation of my body, and minutes after my last orgasm. Please no. Camile thought as the pleasure built, and then she let herself go.

She groaned loudly and shuddered several times as a powerful orgasm hit her. He continued to face fuck her, and she continued to moan like a horny slut. She couldn't help how good it felt and was powerless to resist. The sensations as his long member slid past her lips again and again was building her back up. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth slapping against her chest, and her twat was hot and wet and she made lewd slurping noises against his cock.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uh." He began. He was close. He held her head against his crotch as he convulsed and streams of hot cum shot in her mouth. Her mouth was still locked tightly around his cock, cherishing the feeling of her lips around it. When her mouth filled with cum, she gagged, coughed, and instinctively swallowed. He had let her go and a stream of ropy cum blasted her face before he pointed himself at her chest, moaning as gobs of cum spurted out onto her tits. She felt so used and dirty, and the feeling of hot cum on her lips, and hitting her tits was sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. Her now free hands pressed tightly against the soaked crotch of her tights, and she shuddered for a small orgasm.

Evan laughed. "Wow, never met a girl who was so turned on by getting a facial..." She felt humiliated. Also, the intensity of her horniness was beginning to wane. Still he pressed his sticky cock against her lips and she gasped and let him in. She sucked the last of the sticky cum from his dick and not knowing what else to do, swallowed it. It tasted salty and the texture was repulsive. Evan just smiled at her. She Stood up in silence and looked for her dress. She wiped the cum from her face on the back of her hand and wiped that on her tights.

Before she could grab her dress, Evan grabbed her from behind. His hands grabbed her tits and squeezed. "Oh...Fuck!" Camile moaned involuntarily.

"I don't think I'm finished yet." Evan said as he whipped her around and pushed her against the wall. He stood 8-10 inches taller than she did and was incredibly imposing as he stooped down and grabbed the tights around the thighs. He ripped the tights open. A huge gash opened up from the inside left knee up to the crotch. He ripped it wider to better expose her white panties. He moved them aside and unceremoniously shoved his renewed cock inside her. She wanted to scream, but it slid it easily and she let out a groan of pleasure as he filled her. He roughly fondled her tits while he pumped in her, and she was awash in feelings of pleasure. He mashed his lips against hers and she moaned in approval, opening her mouth to let him in. When they broke off, Camile was so close to boiling over. Not again! She lost the thought as soon as it appeared amidst the feeling of him on and inside her.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" She yelled as she came again. Evan grunted as he came again inside her. He slipped out of her and stepped back. She slid to the ground unable to support herself. Without a word, he pulled his clothes back on and left the room.

Her bra was broken and her tights were shredded. She put on her dress without the bra or tights, wearing only her soaked panties underneath that were now collecting Evan's spunk as it leaked out of her. She buttoned her jacket so that her dark nipples weren't visible though the thin white dress. Jesus! She was such a slut! She thought. No. It was that lotion. It was an aphrodisiac. She didn't know how that was possible, but she had to find out. She slipped out into the hall and grabbed the vial from the bathroom and put it in her purse.