Vilja and Nadine

Story Info
I buy woodland. The resident nymphs are very grateful.
6k words
4.6
9.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan May 2020

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This is inspired by the Lehar song: Vilja.

A Vilja is a wood nymph that lives in a stretch of woodland. She is immortal as long as the wood exists and appears to men as a very attractive young adult woman with a slight green tinge to her skin. A Naiad is a water nymph associated with springs and streams. Those are my versions in this story.

+++

It all started because I was seriously annoyed with a local house developer. He had a record of applying for permission to build houses where the council, and local people, didn't want them put. He was invariably refused permission and then used his expensive lawyers to get approved on appeal. That meant he did not have to contribute to improved infrastructure like roads or schools.

Unusually he had applied for planning permission on land he didn't yet own. It was eight acres (3+ hectares) of neglected woodland at the edge of our village. I remembered it from my childhood and youth. We called it the haunted wood because some people claimed to have seen a scantily clad young woman there after dark. It had been the place where we kids built dens, climbed trees and much later met girls. My children and grandchildren had enjoyed it as I had. If that developer got planning permission on appeal, as he would be refused by the council, he would cut all the trees down and build an estate of shoddy houses.

The woodland was part of a farm and the farmer had died a couple of years ago. His heirs were selling off the farm in a number of lots and the woodland was a separate lot with a low reserve as the trees were not valuable for cropping, being overgrown and neglected. The ground was very uneven including a spring and a valley for a stream, the source of a local river. The developer intended to remove all the trees and re-profile the land to provide a flattish area for a housing estate.

I had money from the sale of three houses I had bought at auction, renovated, and then sold as modernised houses for a considerable profit. I decided, if I could, to outbid the developers for the woodland. It helped that the council had issued a very comprehensive rejection of the developer's planning application a week before the auction. They had the backing of a considerable number of residents who were raising money to oppose any appeal the developer might make. My girlfriend Monica was away visiting an elderly relation but I am sure she would approve of protecting that woodland. She, her children and grandchildren, had played in that woodland.

The auctioneer announced the lot and added that planning permission had been refused and the council had indicated they would strongly oppose any appeal. There were a number of protesters with banners about the woodland outside the auction venue.

The estimated sale price was low, as was the reserve. The developer had left a bid of more than the reserve price but was not present because he felt, rightly, that he would face considerable protests if he turned up in person. I bid a thousand pounds more. The developer's absentee bid outbid me by another thousand. I upped my bid by another two thousand and won. I had paid about twice the real value, still a relatively small amount, but I had stopped the developer's plans.

When I had completed the paperwork I walked out of the venue to be met by the chairman of the protesters. They knew I had bought it.

"Well, Adrian, you have bought it," he said. "What do you intend to do with it?"

All the protesters were waiting for my reply.

"Nothing," I said loudly.

"Nothing?" the chairman queried.

"Nothing," I repeated. "I intend to manage it to be enjoyed by my grandchildren, and the village's children."

"What do you mean by 'manage', Adrian?

"The firebreaks have been allowed to be overgrown. I will reinstate them. The barbed wire fence is in a poor state. I will remove it. I will remove diseased trees and replant. Until now there have been signs around it saying 'Private Property, No Trespassing' which generations have ignored. They will go but I cannot change the situation without buying public liability insurance which would be very expensive. Anyone going into the wood would be at their own risk, as has been the case for decades but I will not stop anyone. We can all use it as we have done for all my lifetime."

My words were greeted with cheers. I had to join them across the road in the public house where I was bought more drinks than I could manage. I managed to have a quiet word with the chairman and discussed the possibility of a community-led management trust to take over in the future and fully once I was no longer around. I was pleased that I had walked to the auction venue. I couldn't have driven after so many drinks.

Whether it was too much alcohol, or just wishful thinking, while in bed that night I seemed to be visited by a young scantily clad woman who said she was the Vilja.

"Vilja?" I asked in my dream.

"Vilja? That is the name of the wood nymph of the wood you have saved. If you hadn't, I would have died when the wood was cut down. I only exist because of you, Adrian. I am grateful and will show my gratitude. Just relax and enjoy."

She seemed to ride me to the edge of orgasm again and again. I seemed to have the stamina that I might have had in my twenties, but not now as a grandfather and widower who hadn't done this much with my girlfriend Monica. Yes, Monica and I had been in bed together but we had been slow and gentle, allowing for our aging bodies. The wood nymph Vilja was demanding and very passionate. Although I was her passive victim, she took far more out of me than Monica had ever done.

Just before I went into an exhausted sleep I seemed to Vilja say:

"Be in my and your woodland at dusk tomorrow to meet me in reality."

In the morning I had little energy to drag myself out of bed. I seemed to have been well fucked, far more than I was used to, and beyond my physical capacity.

+++

I was tired all day. It might have been a dream but my energy level was depleted as if I had really being making love more than half the night. After lunch I drove to near the woodland and went into it clutching a notebook to list the things that would need doing. I hadn't actually been into the woodland for a decade.

Shortly after walking into it I was met by a group of children. They rushed up to me.

"Thank you, Mr Simmonds," one of the older boys said. "We love this place."

One of the younger girls presented me with a bouquet of wild flowers she had gathered as she saw me coming. I was touched, even if technically they were my wild flowers. As I made my way through the woods I met several other groups of children. They all wanted to thank me in person.

The obvious things in my notebook were what I had mentioned last night - the firebreaks, the barbed wire fence and the notice boards. But there were several diseased trees that would need removing before they infected others. Although I made a note, I knew that the woodland contractors I would use would identify them individually. But most of the woodland was native English trees of a considerable age. Some had fallen but I had no intention of tidying the woodland up. As it was it was a great playground for the local children.

I hadn't forgotten last night's dream of Vilja. I wasn't sure whether I should be in the woodland at dusk but I was so involved with assessing what need to be done that I didn't notice the time. I was just turning to walk back to my car as the light was too dim to record anything else when a half-naked woman walked out from behind a tree.

"Hello, Adrian, I am pleased you have come," she said.

I didn't take in her words. I was reacting too much to her attire. She was wearing a bikini top that seemed to be green leaves and a very tiny bikini bottom under a translucent green sarong. She flung her arms around my neck and kissed me very effectively.

When she stopped I was too short of breath to say anything. I held out the posy of flowers.

"For me?" she asked.

I nodded. I still couldn't speak.

"Thank you, Adrian," she said. "I will keep this as a souvenir of our woodland."

"Our woodland?" I managed to speak at last.

"Yes, Adrian. OUR woodland. You own it. I am the resident nymph. Without you I would have nowhere to live. I am grateful and now we have met I can do more than make you dream of me."

She kissed me again. I was very much aware of her erect nipples, barely covered by her bikini top, digging into my chest through my shirt. She seemed to be in her late twenties but as a wood nymph I presumed she was immortal as long as the woodland survived.

When I could speak again I asked:

"How old are you, Vilja, and how long have you been here?"

I shouldn't really ask a woman's age but Vilja seemed too young for me.

She laughed. It was a delicious sound.

"How old? Put it this way. I was worshipped as Astarte in this woodland before the Romans came to England. They worshipped me as Diana and ever since then some locals have worshipped me as one aspect of the mother goddess. Did you know the local witches' coven meets in the woodland?"

"No, Vilja. I'm not surprised. I would not be surprised if many things happen in the woodland."

"Many local children were conceived here - before and after marriage." Vilja said. "It is supposed to be lucky to make love here. It is - because I make it so. I am a benevolent spirit and despite being worshipped as Astarte and Diana I have never been a virgin, or at least not since I became adult. In the old days the locals used to send adult male virgins to stay in the woodland overnight. They and I enjoyed that. But adult male virgins are very rare now. So - I have to make do with whoever I can. Sometimes it is men who have come into the woodland for sex and been rejected by their partners. But now, Adrian, I have you."

"You have me? My girlfriend Monica might object. And if you are as demanding as you were in my dream last night, I might not survive long. I am a widowed grandfather, not a young male virgin."

Vilja looked disappointed.

"I haven't had a man for nearly six years," she said. "Perhaps I was a bit too demanding in your dream last night..."

"Too demanding? I'm knackered, worn out. I couldn't do as much again for a couple of weeks, Vilja, even if it was just a dream. Monica and I make love slowly and carefully about once a week, all we can do at our ages."

"OK, Adrian, I'll try to be less demanding. But now..."

Vilja threaded a hand into the crook of my arm.

"There's someone else who wants to meet you."

She guided me down the rough path to the spring-fed pool that I had used for skinny dipping when young.

"The developer was going to concrete around the edges and put the stream in a culvert. But you won't. So..."

Another young woman emerged from the pool, stark naked.

"Meet Nadine, the naiad of this spring."

Nadine walked up to me, pressed her wet body against me and kissed me.

She pulled back from the kiss but still hugged me.

"Like Vilja, I owe you a lot, Adrian. Concreting my pool and putting my stream into a culvert would have been painful for me, if not fatal."

Nadine kissed me again.

"The two of us will protect you, Adrian. Our powers are limited but we will use them for your benefit."

"But who will protect me from you two?" I asked mock-seriously. "I'm ancient and can't satisfy one young woman and certainly not two."

"I won't need you," Nadine said. "I get enough sex from adult men skinny dipping. They might not know why they get an erection in my pool but I do and use it..."

"But I can't," Vilja complained. "No one makes love to a tree."

"Changing the subject," I said. "While you two are here, I'm trying to work out what needs to be done in the woodland."

I showed them the list I had made.

"Any more suggestions? Or alterations?"

"It looks good to me," Vila said, "but what would be nice is a protective screen of conifers on the South side of the woodland. I lose trees to Southerly gales."

"There's nothing on your list about my pool or stream," Nadine said. "I would like the fallen branches taken away, some of the silt removed and a reduction in invasive weed - all in the pool. For the stream? Remove some of the blockages caused by fallen branches and cut back the brambles. I would like fish in my stream and pond but they can't get upstream past the obstacles."

I wrote frantically.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Not for me," Vilja said, "...except sex."

I made a face. Even as a dream Vilja had worn me out.

"I would like the surroundings of the pool opened out, if that's OK with Vilja," Nadine said. "I used to have ducks, but they can't land now."

"Vilja?" I queried.

"Yes, the trees around the pool are recent growth. I wouldn't miss them."

I made another note. I had another thought. These two knew more about what needed doing than I do.

"Can you appear clothed?" I asked.

First Vilja and then Nadine appeared in fantasy medieval serving wench gowns, with tight bodices over a low cut white blouse. Their cleavages were very prominent. Despite myself my eyes were drawn to them.

"He likes boobs," Vilja said.

"I do," I said, "but that is not what I intended when I wanted you dressed. Can you appear in normal modest clothing like any other woman who might walk in the woods?"

Vilja made a face.

"I suppose so, but why? We seduce men, usually naked or half-naked."

"But if you could appear to the people I'd use to sort out the woodland and pool, you could direct them to the things that want doing, far more effectively than I could."

"I can see that," Nadine said.

She changed into jeans and light blue anorak. Even dressed like that she was very attractive. Vilja matched her except that her anorak was light green.

"That is great," I said. "If I tell the contractors that you two are my site agents everything will be done as you - not I - want. OK?"

"But what we want might cost a lot of money, Adrian." Nadine said. "Can you afford to give us a free hand?"

"I'll give the contractors a maximum figure for the works. I don't think you'll exceed that but if you do it will be for things that need doing, and should have been done years ago."

"I'm terrified of fire," Vilja said. "I lost a quarter of my wood two hundred years ago after a lightning strike. That hurt. I would have lost more except that the lightning was followed by a rainstorm. I would like the firebreaks done soon but when they remove the debris they would have to be very careful if they burn what they take away."

"OK. I'll speak to Mike Jones, the woodland contractor, tomorrow. I have also bought a fifty yard wide hayfield between the woodland and the village. I'll have the hay harvested and the field ploughed. Mike can set up there, and if he needs to burn anything he'll make sure the wind is blowing away. He knows what he is doing even if he is more used to commercial woodland."

"Thank you, Adrian. I feel threatened while the firebreaks are overgrown. Two hundred years ago there weren't any firebreaks at all. Any fire could have destroyed everything."

"I had a thought. How can Mike, or me, contact you two?"

"You, Adrian? That's easy. Just think of us and we'll be there." Vilja said. "For Mike? How about this? He sounds a car horn three times for me, four times for Nadine, and five times if he wants to see both of us. We'll be there in a minute or two. That sound OK?"

"Yes, that should work. But now I ought to be getting back home and write up my notes. I'll ring Mike tomorrow and also see if I can get a farmer to harvest the hay and plough."

"OK, Adrian. But you're not going without..."

Vilja kissed me. When she stopped, Nadine took over.

"We'll be with you tonight, Adrian," Vilja said.

I looked concerned.

"Don't worry, Adrian," Nadine said. "I'll be there too to make sure Vilja doesn't ask too much from you."

+++

When I got home I started my computer and transcribed my notes to a Word document, including how to contact Vilja and Nadine.

I had an alert for an incoming email. It was from Monica in response to my email this morning telling her I had bought the woodland. She approved but thought I might be spending too much. She wasn't aware that there are tax advantages to buying and maintaining woodland. My tax bill next year would go down about thirty per cent, not enough to pay for the purchase, but over five years of tax advantages - it would.

She told me she would be back tomorrow afternoon, Friday, and wanted to be with me that evening. I made an online booking for seven o'clock at her favourite restaurant before replying. I didn't mention Vilja or Nadine.

I rang Mike, the woodland contractor, and arranged to meet him at the woodland on Saturday morning. I also rang a local farmer. He was willing to harvest the hay and plough the field in exchange for the hay. He would start work on Monday, weather permitting and plough on Tuesday.

I made a basic microwaved meal before showering. As I walked into my bedroom Vilja and Nadine were in my double bed. They made room for me between them.

"Vilja wants you, Adrian, Nadine said, "but I'll make sure she doesn't wear you out."

I wasn't sure how Nadine could do that. Within minutes Vilja was riding me. Unlike in the previous night's dream she was slow and gentle. My face was buried in Nadine's cleavage as Vilja gently brought me to a climax. She continued to hold my diminished erection as I went to sleep under her with Nadine pressed against my side.

In the morning I woke up to find just Nadine beside me. She gently claimed my morning erection, being almost as patient and slow as Monica is. When I had ejaculated into her I could hear Vilja downstairs in my kitchen. Unlike the dream of Vilja I felt loved gently and treated carefully.

"Nadine, how did you persuade Vilja to be gentle?" I asked.

Nadine giggled.

"I'm a water nymph. I can do things with water that Vilja doesn't like. I threatened to immerse her in ice-cold water up to her neck. She hates that. I'll show you a pleasant version."

I seemed to be immersed in a warm sensuous bath at just the right temperature yet my bedclothes were completely dry. Nadine's hands seemed to be washing me. Soon I was dry again but clean.

"Like that?" Nadine said, snuggling up to me.

"Yes. That was amazing."

"But think what it would have been like if the water was near freezing..."

"I wouldn't like that at all."

"Nor does Vilja. I just had to suggest it and she agreed to be gentle with you."

"She was, and so were you."

"And now she is making breakfast for us. Off you go to shave."

Nadine ran a hand across my stubble. I shaved.

When I walked into my kitchen Vilja had made a full English breakfast for me. I wasn't sure I could eat it all but their lovemaking, even if more gentle than the dream of Vilja, had given me an appetite.

"What will Monica think?" I asked.

"We'll be gentle with you, and Monica," Nadine said. "You'll have to get used to being loved by three women."

I wasn't sure that Monica would appreciate that. They left shortly afterwards, promising to be back this evening.

+++

On Friday I collected Monica from the airport. She was tired from the journey and slept in my car as I drove to her home. I had to wake her up when we arrived. She wanted to unpack, shower and do some basic shopping for essentials but invited me to join her for coffee at four o'clock.

Over coffee I tried to explain to Monica about Vilja and Nadine. She couldn't accept their existence. Her conclusion was that I had been drinking too much while she was away and having weird dreams. She insisted that she would share my bed tonight. I tried to say that we would be a foursome with Vilja and Nadine but Monica dismissed that as more evidence that I had been missing her. I gave up and didn't mention the nymphs during our evening meal at the restaurant. But I was worried. How would Monica react when Vilja and Nadine joined us in bed?

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers
12