Vima and the Professor Pt. 02

Story Info
An Indian student and professor continue their relationship.
4.8k words
4.87
18.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vima and the Professor -- Chapter Two

The weekend arrived just a few days after Vima and I broke through our long-drawn-out respective insecurities and revealed our feelings to each other, both emotionally and physically. We decided to spend some time together away from work, so we took a drive through the rolling green countryside and into a dense forest preserve where I often went for time alone when I was young.

It was a beautiful spring day as we weaved through the country roads. Tall mature trees grew over the roadways and created a canopy of green foliage that arched over us. The weather and shade were pleasant enough for me to put the top down on the car and she looked captivating with her natural beauty as the wind blew through her dark wavy hair, and intermittent spots of sunlight danced over her brown skin. She wore a flowery print sundress that revealed her smooth neck and shoulders. The wind blowing against the material of her dress hinted at her small bare breasts beneath the fabric as occasional gusts of wind pressed the cotton tightly against her, outlining her tiny, pointed nipples.

Once into the forest preserve, I pulled into a section that I knew to be secluded. Our fingers interlaced as we walked into a forest path and in a few minutes were far from the road and canopied under the shade of trees. As we walked, we moved closer to each other with our arms around each other's waists, and I marveled at the firm grip from her small delicate fingers.

We paused as we approached a small clearing where the ground was covered in a thick carpet of soft moss. Vima turned to me, and we embraced, my hands on her tiny waist and her arms around my neck. Her innocent face looked up to me and her lips parted as our mouths met, her tongue immediately meeting mine. Such a passionate kiss surprised me. Even though we had made love just days before, she still outwardly conveyed a sense of shyness and innocence that betrayed a smoldering inner nature.

Our kisses became more intense as our tongues played with each other, recreating the exquisite pleasure we gave each other just days before. I let my hand slowly move up toward her breast. As I cupped her petite firm mound in my hand, she pushed herself up on her toes to press her mouth more forcefully against my own. I slowly placed a trail of warm kisses from her mouth to her ear and whispered, "Vima, you're all I've been able to think about for days. I can't get enough of you."

Her hands cupped my face as she continued to explore my mouth with her tongue. I wasn't sure what made me more aroused; the way she kissed me, or the idea that I was with a woman who hid an intensely erotic identity beneath a quiet conservative exterior. What I did know, for sure, was that she must have felt my hardening cock pressed against her as we held each other closely. My hand, that at first held her breast, slowly made its way down toward her crotch. I pulled her dress up to allow my hands to caress her pussy and to my complete surprise found the silken material over her labia soaked through with her slippery wetness. My lips pulled back from hers for a moment and I said into her glazed eyes, "Say yes, Vima, and I'll go down on you right now!"

My heart leapt as she smiled and replied in her sultry Indian accent, "You don't need to ask, lover, you know I'm yours for the taking."

I guided her to a large fallen tree where she could comfortably sit and lean back. As I pushed her dress up, I savored the look of her smooth brown skin and silky thighs. I hooked my fingers under her panties and swiftly pulled them down to her ankles and off her feet. Once again, I was eye level with Vima's dark hairy cunt.

Still a little shy with her pussy, I had to gently push her legs apart to reveal her glossy wet labia, framed by thick black hair. I spread her slick lips with my fingers to reveal the velvety pink inner lining of the pussy I had thought about for days. I had literally hungered for this, and like an animal I pressed my face into Vima's gaping sex. Her lungs gasped at the feeling of my mouth on the most intimate part of her body. I kept her tender lips splayed with my fingers while I took long deep licks from one end of her moistened pussy to the next, my tongue flattened out to give her the most sensation possible. Every few laps I dug my tongue into her tight hole, scraping it against the sensitive inner lining of her pussy while she moaned in delight. The sweet tangy taste of her juices coated my tongue and made me all the more aroused.

The only sounds that could be heard in that part of the forest were the wind rustling the leaves overhead, Vima's moans, and the wet licking and sucking of my mouth on her hot cunt. After a few minutes I focused my efforts on her swollen clit. I pushed back the fleshy hood that covered her succulent button and massaged it with my tongue as her pleasure moved to an even higher level. Her breathing intensified as she looked down to meet my eyes saying, "Please... please... please... don't stop... I'm... so close." At that moment she spread her legs further and brazenly pressed her slippery pink layers against my mouth. Her juices flowed freely out of her tiny hole onto my tongue as her tiny body experienced a strenuous orgasm. I savored every drop of her precious juices, knowing they were my rightful reward in exchange for the pleasure I gave her.

As I pulled my wettened face from her pussy I was astonished at how her body had changed from just the few minutes I had spent pleasuring her. Her usually tiny clit was swollen and red. Her outer lips were also swollen and puffy, and her inner lips were dark pink and fanned out. Vima's pussy dripped with cum, and ran down her inner thighs in miniature streams.

I looked up at her, "Sweetheart, you look so beautiful." She looked slightly embarrassed, or perhaps just self-conscious. Having a man kneeling between her sopping cunt telling her how beautiful she looked at such an intimate moment was probably new to her. Self-conscious or not, I needed her to know it.

I rose to my feet and gently kissed her mouth, unsure if she would want to be kissed with the scent of her arousal covering my face and in my mouth. She immediately dug her tongue into my mouth as if seeking to recover as much as possible of her own flavor. As she did so her hands went to my belt and quickly undid my pants as her dainty hands desperately sought my throbbing cock. I was only too eager to help her by pushing my pants down toward my knees and in seconds I felt the cool air breeze over my cock, to be replaced moments later with embrace of Vima's warm hands. In an instant her one hand grasped the shaft while the other cupped my balls dangling between my legs.

Now it was her turn to take control as she guided me so I sat back against the fallen tree. She lowered herself to her knees on the soft emerald moss of the forest floor. My breath quickened and my body tensed in expectation of her warm wet mouth on my cock, but instead she tormented me while she took her time and carefully studied my cock as it bobbed up and down with the beat of my pulse. Her diminutive fingers first felt the swollen dark pink head, firm and spongy at the same time. A bead of thick precum adorned the throbbing tip, and she dabbed at it with her finger testing its slipperiness and consistency. She gently rubbed the clear liquid over the velvety head while she smiled at her discovery.

Next, she explored the blue veins that ran from one end of the shaft to the other. She started with one thick vein that ran from just behind the mushroom tip to the base. The touch of her fingertips was so light, even hesitant, that I could barely feel it. She carefully traced the veins like one would follow the road lines on a map. All the while my body was in a tense state of arousal, my breath coming in short shallow pants as my mind was completely focused on what might happen next.

I watched with fixed eyes as her fingers made a ring around the base of my cock, her thumb and index finger not meeting because of its thickness and lifted it upward to study the scrotum dangling underneath. The skin covering my balls was relaxed allowing them to hang low under the swollen shaft. She cupped the swollen balls in her hand, her warm fingers feeling their weight and shape. For the first time she noticed the tension and anticipation in my body, and hint of a smile crept across her face again as she began to realize the enormous sensual power she had over me.

Vima gently pulled my now captive balls up to her mouth and kissed them, as lovingly as she kissed me the first time just days ago. Just the light sensation of her pretty lips on them caused me to involuntarily lean my head back with pleasure. I whispered up toward the clear blue sky, "Vima, please don't stop. You feel..." and then the words stopped in my throat as she took one of my testicles in her mouth, sucking it and rolling it around on her tongue. For the first time in days, I was back inside her body, where I desperately needed to be. The warm wetness of her mouth was contrasted against the unusual pulling sensation on my sensitive nut. I was completely paralyzed between the extremes of pleasure and pain and couldn't decide whether to let her continue or beg her to stop.

Before I could decide how to handle this most erotic dilemma, she released her prize from between her lips and focused her attention on the head, still glistening from the precum she smeared over it. She could tell I literally trembled with anticipation, and her smile confirmed she clearly enjoyed her exploration, and what it meant in terms of her newfound control.

Vima looked lovingly up into my eyes and squeezed her hand hard around my throbbing shaft, causing the already fattened cockhead to swell even more. She continued to stare at me with her dark almond-shaped eyes, smiling, almost laughing, as she slowly brought the fattened head toward her lips. She continued to tease me. Rather than kissing it, she just rubbed it along her parted lips, as a woman would do when applying lipstick. The precum that had coated the tip became a glossy sheen on her pretty lips.

I realized at this moment I was in the privileged position of watching a woman express what was probably a lifetime of pent-up sexual feelings. I tried to commit every second to memory. Her glistening red lips, the engorged pink cockhead, her slender hand guiding me along. Her other hand massaged my cum-filled balls as if she were rubbing together two rocks in her hand.

Vima finally took pity on me, or just couldn't wait any longer herself, and admitted my tingling head, but just the head, into her inviting mouth. Her lips followed the contours of the tip and sealed closed behind the ridge of the glans while her cheeks pulled inward as she literally seemed to try to suck the oxygen out of me through my cock. The sensation caused the air to loudly empty from my lungs. She heard the sound, and laughed slightly, exposing her white teeth gently scraping the tip. Her lips soon closed again, engulfing me in her wet mouth. Slowly, too slowly, she slid her mouth farther down the shaft. I desperately wanted to guide her down but summoned all my reserve to let her find her own pace. It didn't take long. Vima's mouth worked up and down on the painfully swollen shaft. Each time the tip reached the back of her mouth she slid her tongue out to caress the sensitive nerves running along the underside. I soon felt her warm saliva drip down the base of my cock and over my balls.

She continued her exploration as she returned her attention to the puffy cockhead. Still embraced in her lips she used her tongue to explore the opening at the tip, forcing the hole open with her tongue as she pressed it into me. She pushed so hard it hurt slightly, but I had no capacity to stop her or complain. Her tongue flicked around in the hole, digging out any precum she could find, and trying to seek a way to go deeper. The blood drained from my brain and my vocabulary was reduced to, "Oh God... oh please... oh lover... Vima!" In only moments her loving attention had reduced me from a thoughtful articulate scholar to a babbling idiot.

My gaze was completely focused on her efforts. Just when I thought nothing could possibly make me more aroused, she let go of me with her hands. Her delicious mouth still embraced me; however, while her fingers began to seductively unfasten the front buttons of her dress. Her hands moved in slow motion gently pushing one button after another through the fabric to cautiously reveal more of her smooth brown skin. Surely, she must have known the sweet, sweet suffering she inflicted during the excruciating time it took her to undo her dress. As if that were not enough, she then began to peel the straps down off her shoulders leaving them completely bare. She let the straps fall over her slender arms and she carefully pulled her hands through, all the time making sure the opened front still modestly covered her breasts.

All the while I could hear the soft sound of sucking and slurping as she continued to caress my cock in her hot mouth. I began to sense she enjoyed this as much as me, and I was so thankful for every bit of her loving attention. Finally, she slipped the fabric of her dress off her breasts, and it dropped to her slender waist. The view was stunning. Here was my beloved Indian sweetheart, on her knees with my hardened cock in her wet mouth, her dark-nippled breasts exposed. No sooner had she bared her small firm breasts than she rose to her feet and embraced me with a fierce kiss. Her tongue forcefully slid into my mouth, and we tasted each other's most intimate flavors.

Now it was my turn to take control. I wasted no time in positioning her facing the log, bent over with her arms out in front bracing her. I got behind her and went to my knees facing her luscious curvy little ass. I gave her legs a little nudge and she spread her legs apart, so I had an unobstructed view of her dripping cunt. My hands began to massage the firm round curves of her ass then drifted downward to the crevice between her buttocks. I slowly traced the valley, letting my fingers gently brush into the tiny valley toward her slick swollen labia. With just a slight push downward on her back she bent over more causing her ass to spread further. Her engorged reddened clit peeked out from her labia, begging for more attention while my mouth watered at the sight of her pink exposed inner layers surrounded by dark hair.

Once again, I pressed my mouth against her delicious cunt and eagerly flicked my tongue across her fleshy clit. She moaned in delight, "Ohhhh... lover... I love your tongue... your tongue on me... so good... so good." Her breath was slow and deep, as the pleasure rippled through her little body. I lived for this. Her words, moans, and gasps of pleasure were the sweetest sounds I could imagine, "When you use your tongue on me... I can feel... ohhhh darling... I can feel it with... ohhhh yessss... my whole body."

I decided at that moment it was time to give her something even more intense to feel. I rose to my feet and positioned the swollen head of my cock against her steaming cunt. The first few inches of my cock were reddened from the heat and friction of her warm mouth. "Do you want me inside you, Vima?" I asked her.

Her innocent dark-eyed little face looked back over her shoulder, still panting from having been lovingly eaten, "I want you deep inside me, now!" I pressed the head forward between her lips and she moaned, "Give me more, lover." I pressed even further feeling the resistance of her tight pussy muscles as they yielded and stretch open. Worried about hurting her, I moved into her slowly in short strokes letting the shaft get lubricated before trying to go deeper.

Any sense of shyness she may have felt before had disappeared. Vima turned again to look at me, this time more insistent, "Don't tease me! I want you to fill me... now!!" As hesitant as I was, I gave her what she wanted and pushed the entire length of my painfully swollen cock all the way into her loving depths, my balls pressed against her clit, my cockhead forcing her cervix forward into her body. She mumbled something I couldn't understand, partly because she moaned as she said it, and partly because it was in Hindi. With my hands firmly on her hips I held her against me, letting her feel my full length inside her.

Now I understood what Vima meant when she said she could feel me with her whole body. I couldn't help gasping with pleasure at the feeling of her burning pussy wrapped around my cock. As hard as she could grip me with her hands, nothing was as tight as her hungry cunt. I felt every movement of her body inside her as Vima's tiny pussy clenched me inside her. Every breath of her body caressed my cock even more lovingly than her pretty mouth.

After a few moments I slowly pulled back to gauge whether she was wet enough for me to begin thrusting. I looked down to see a thick coating of Vima's cum from one end of my cock to the other. When the head touched her pussy lips, I pushed back into her harder than before and heard a wet slap as my balls smacked against her clit. Again and again, I drove in and out of her, each stroke more forceful than the one before. Each time I pulled back her pussy lips dragged outward on my cock as if trying to suck me back into her. On each inward stroke the tip of my cock pounded against the back wall of her vagina, and I began to worry I might hurt my precious lover, "Sweetheart, you need to tell me if I'm going too deep. I don't want to hurt you." Her answer was to pull herself up to a near standing position turn her head back over her shoulder, grab my hair and pull my mouth toward hers.

My once-shy Indian lover had turned into a tigress.

I took my hands from her hips and put one arm around her, cupping her breast, to hold her upward while I continued uninterrupted my loving assault on her pussy. My other arm braced against the log in front of us. She looked a little worried, so I said to her, "Don't worry, Vima. I won't let you fall." In this position the underside of my cock pressed more firmly against the front of her pussy. I kept up my exploration of her insides but now only withdrew my cock before plunging back into her, each thrust ending in my glans kissing her tender cervix.

Now that Vima was upright, I was able to apply more pressure to the front of her pussy with the underside of my meat. Every stroke inside her resulted in a sawing motion against her g-spot. With each inward thrust the tip dug deep into her tender tissues, then continued onward to bottom out hard against her cervix. Her reaction changed markedly at this point. Where she had merely breathed deeply before, now she moaned and spoke, well, barely spoke, "Lov... lover... ohhhhhh... so... so good... so deep!"

She began meeting my thrusts equally, her body slamming against mine. "Never... never..." she gritted her teeth and grimaced, "never... so... deep... so deep!" To the sound of our lovemaking was now added the sound of her ass slapping against my thighs. Her movements became especially forceful and animalistic, and she finally opened her mouth as if to scream, but no sound came out. This was the part I had most waited for, Vima was about to come all over my pistoning cock. Her eyes squeezed shut and her whole body strained as the tension built up inside her. All she could manage was an imploring cry of "Please!!!" as she begged for release. Just as suddenly she pressed hard back against me, her tight cunt became impossibly tighter and she exhaled a long low moan, "Ohhhhh... I'm... cumming... cumming... cumming!"

The muscles at the mouth of her pussy squeezed painfully at the base of my cock. All I could do was hold her spasming body against mine and think how absolutely beautiful she looked. She turned to look at me and I saw her face was red, her dark eyes stared glassily at me, and I felt her hot panting breath on my face. The image of her sweet orgasming visage was seared into my mind for the rest of my life.

12