Vima and the Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minute her breathing returned to normal, though her pussy was wetter than ever as my cock effortlessly caressed her insides. I knew she needed a break, so I slowly pulled out of her while her lips gripped my cock in resistance. Once free of her cunt she rose and we kissed, her hands holding my cock. "Do you need to lie down, darling?" I asked her. Still unable to speak she just nodded her head.

I removed my shirt and pants and placed them on the ground as an improvised sheet for her to lie on. I got above her and this time she eagerly spread her legs. My mouth immediately found her naked breasts and gave her dark nipples the attention they missed earlier. She continued to relax under me while I focused on her firm little tits, sucking and teasing them with my tongue. Vima had become sweaty from our strenuous fucking earlier, and the salty taste of her glistening nipples was nearly as delicious as her cunt. I should have given her more time to recover from her soul shaking orgasm, but my painful cock needed to be bathed in her hot juices. There was only one treatment for my discomfort, and it was to be found deep inside my precious Vima.

Her pussy still tight, my cockhead pushed her tender body apart to again bury itself deep inside my beloved. I immediately began to thrust into her and felt her exquisite cunt tighten around my cock as she tried to milk the cum from my heavy balls. Each time I drew out I could feel her intentionally tighten every muscle in her pussy as she focused on emptying my painfully cum-filled balls. Her hands cupped my face as I desperately tried to find my own release.

Her almond-shaped eyes looked deep into my own as she whispered, "You need to cum, darling. Let yourself go. Let me take it from you, let me take all that warm cum from you." She licked her lips seductively, "It's mine, you'll feel better if you give it to me." She slowly drew up her legs, so her knees were along my chest and her feet met behind my back. Her new position allowed for especially deep penetration, and I could feel every detail of her tight cunt gripping my cock.

"Just give me your cum, lover. I promise, you'll feel so much better." I was astonished not only at what Vima said, but at the calm and soothing way she said it while I thrust powerfully into her petite body. Her tiny firm breasts shook at every forceful stroke. Her black wavy hair cascaded back off her head leaving her face exposed. She looked so beautiful.

And still she warmly cooed into my ear, "I want your cum, lover. You belong to me, your cock belongs to me, your cum belongs to me." I jammed into her cunt harder than ever, jarring her whole body, but she just lay there calmly, whispering to me, "Your balls are so full, lover. Just give it to me. Give me what is mine."

She looked down to watch me ramming into her, still calm and smiling. The head of my cock was getting sore from hitting her cervix with every ravaging stroke, but she just looked back up to me, her face full of loving concern, "You know I want it. Just remember to pull out. Ok? Just remember to pull out, dear."

I looked at her quizzically, and cautiously asked, "Do you mean pull out, or 'definitely' pull out?"

Her mouth was just an inch from my own, her eyes intensely locked on mine. I could feel her moist warm breath on my face as she insistently replied, "Definitely, definitely, pull out!" I understood her meaning from the seriousness in her stern gaze, and immediately realized we were playing with fire, I was having unprotected sex with a potentially very fertile young lady.

Vima reached down and found my balls, wet with her cum. She seemed pleased with her discovery and smiled again, resuming her gentle coaxing, "Your balls are so tight lover. Give me your cum, please. Give it to me... give it to me... give it to me." Her words were enough to push me over the top as I felt my cock spasm and swell slightly.

It took all my strength just to speak, "Vima... I need to pull out!" The look of relaxed pleasure on her face was replaced in an instant with panic as she quickly scrambled back so my cock was free of her cunt while she pressed her dainty hand against my chest to hold me at a safe distance. Once she felt she was out of range of my ejaculation, she raised herself up on her elbows to watch the grand finale.

Kneeling between her spread legs I fisted my slippery cock until the first spurt of jizz leapt out and landed between Vima's breasts. An expression of shock crossed her face as she suddenly realized she was still in range of my living seed. Vima immediately slammed her legs closed to protect her pussy from my sperm and gave me a sharp look. "You need to be careful where you point that thing." She shook her head slowly while staring at me though her narrowly slitted angry eyes, "It's my time of the month. We have to be careful."

The pressure in me was finally released, but all I could do was say her name, "Vimaaaaaaa... ohhhhhh... Vimaaaaaa!" Other streams shot forth to find her stomach and breasts. Though I wanted to, I was careful not to let even a drop of my living seed touch her succulent, but also very fertile, pussy. She took my hand away and gripped the base of my cock as she pulled toward the head, making sure she drained every last drop from my reddened cock.

I collapsed beside her while she lovingly caressed my face. She lay on her side looking at me, droplets of cum trickled across her body, "I told you that you'd feel better. Don't you, darling? You just have to give me your essence... all of it... willingly... every time... and you'll always feel better," she smiled and added, "I promise." I believed her with every bit of my being.

Fortunately, I thought ahead to bring some tissues with me, so after I got my breath I cleaned her off and we got dressed. As we walked back to the car, she held my hand with both of hers. I opened the door and she got in. As she sat down I caught a quick glimpse of her swollen pussy and realized she no longer wore her panties. Acting instinctively, I dropped to my knees and pulled her legs apart exposing her beautiful puffy lipped cunt. Gently, and lovingly, I kissed her still swollen clit then raised myself up to kiss her mouth. Our eyes met, and neither of us needed to say what we felt.

12