Vine, Wine & Dine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alerted by the sounds of tires crushing gravel, I looked up, but continued pumping into my tight little lover. A white convertible pulled up and a couple got out. They both looked at the van, but I knew they couldn't see a thing. When they disappeared, I pulled my finger from Jill's mouth and moved the same hand to her soaked crotch so I could use my thumb on her clit.

"Ohhhhh...yes. Do that. Do it just like... just like..." Jill's hips had stopped in the up position. My thumb pressed hard against her rock-hard pebble and my cock smashed into her frothy mess.

No hand covered her mouth when she came. I let her have her moment, while I had mine. Unbridled with no restraints. Jill came like it might have been her first, or perhaps her last time. She was very loud and hopefully somewhat proud.

"Oh shit..." She said as she held the same position. Back arched up. Pelvis pressed to my thumb. Feet planted on the floor on the van, with her legs spread as far as they could go. A second later, I filled her with a load I had been hiding away for some time.

"Not in me!" she cried, but it was way past the point of no return for it not to happen.

My hips kept bucking and hers matched my thrusts. We continued until her newfound shyness got the better of her. It seems in an alcohol induced moment, the young business professional got a little too horny for her own good and paid an older man to fuck her. Allowing him to cum into her tight, unprotected pussy. Now as reality was setting in, it seems there might be some regret.

Easing my cock out of Jill, I watched as my load followed. The dripping cream pie oozed out, coating and running down her cute little asshole. Like a gentleman, I handed Jill a hand full of wet ones, and used a bunch on myself. Using the moist towels, we cleaned-up the best we could, before heading inside to do a better job.

"Thank you," she said shyly.

"Jill, I should be the one thanking you."

We walked together to the lobby but didn't speak a word.

When I was done doing my impromptu washup inside, I noticed Jill had rejoined the group, and was having a large glass of water. Good call. So, I went back outside and did a quick clean-up in the van. I once again gathered empties. And this time, I did a check on whether or not any traces of semen were visible on the carpeting. With a quick wipe, I climbed behind the wheel and waited.

*****

The last stop of the day was usually a favorite with most of the young ladies I brought here. It was a hayride tour of the property that also provided drinks along the way. It was also a favorite of mine, because it gave me 45 minutes or more of free time.

Pulling up, I placed the step outside the sliding door and opened it so I could assist the girls. Jill was first out and didn't make eye contact with me. But each of the remaining girls either grabbed my ass or rubbed up against me in what might be considered an inappropriate fashion.

With a simple, "have fun", I left them and went to park somewhere in the shade.

The tapping on the window actually startled me. It wasn't often that I napped while out on a tour, but when I did, I always set an alarm.

"Stacey, how can I help you?" I asked the bride to be.

She looked like she was about to cry, and from earlier today, I knew she had it in her, because I had witnessed it already.

"The doors are locked, and I just want in."

Stepping out so I could assist, I asked, "Is everything alright?"

"It was. The girls were teasing me about a special gift they bought for me, and then, I don't know why, but Jill gets all pissed off and starts giving the other girls shit. She told them to shut-up and then she stopped talking. I could see van from the vineyard and asked the tractor driver to stop, and here I am."

Pulling open the side door, I waited, but Stacey wasn't getting in. Instead, she looked under and over the seats. Then she went to the back of the van and opened the two doors at the rear.

"Stacey, is there something I can help you with?" I asked.

"I'm looking for the gift they were teasing me about. Knowing them, it's some kind of sex toy." I laughed loud enough for her to hear me when she said it. "I'm not embarrassed. They've done it before, with other girls."

She even looked in the cooler. Nothing. But then again, I knew there wouldn't be.

A disappointed Stacey sat in the same spot where I earlier had sex with her sister.

"You didn't see anything, did you Chris."

"Sorry, Stacey. I didn't." And it was not a lie.

"Did you hear them talking about my gift?" She tried a different course of action.

I took my time. Not wanting to rush my answer. But again, I didn't want to lie to the poor girl.

"I did."

"Really?" she asked with joy in her voice. "What is it? Did they say? Where is it? When are they going to give it to me? Do you know?"

"It's here, but I'm not sure when or if they still plan on giving it to you."

"What? Come on. They can't tease me about a gift and then take it away." She looked at me again and asked pointblank. "Tell me what it is."

I hesitated as long as I could and finally told her.

"Me."

"You? What do you mean you? They already gave you to me. I mean you're driving us all over California. So why are you teasing me about something they already gave me? It doesn't seem like..." She stopped talking and stared at me. "When?" She asked me as she finally figured out what I meant by "Me".

"I suppose whenever we had some free time." I told her.

"Does now work for you?" she asked.

I just nodded.

"What can we do?" She was apparently interested in the menu options.

"I suppose we could do whatever you would like."

What I said was like a starter's gun for Stacey, it was all she needed.

She knew exactly what she wanted, and in a flash, she had the rubber mat out of the back of the van and had placed it on the ground in front of me. Dropping to her knees, she used very little time undoing my pants and fishing me out.

Seconds later, a warm wetness surrounded me, and I could feel myself growing in her mouth.

Stacey had a very pleasing oral game, and it made me wonder why her future husband wandered. I put my hands on her hair and closed my eyes as she bobbed her head.

I wondered to myself, as she slobbered up and down my cock, if this was her normal way of performing oral, or it was better because the alcohol has released a few of her inhibitions.

"Tahds tha biddest awk I ebber soaked," she mumbled.

"Pardon?"

Pulling my dick out of her mouth, Stacey made a loud gasp of air to fill her lungs, and repeated.

"I said that yours is the biggest cock I've ever sucked."

Returning to it, I relished the treatment I was receiving from her, until I knew it was time to move on.

Stacey's build was more on the Rubenesque side compared to her sister, but she was still something and someone who should make a cock twitch. And she did it to mine, and if I hadn't fucked Jill earlier, I would have been very close to popping my nut in her mouth.

My hand rubbed her cheek and chin as her face bobbed on me. When she felt my touch, she looked up and we made eye contact. I smiled to let her know what a good job she was doing and eased my hips back until I slid completely out of her mouth.

I pointed to the carpeted area in the van. The same carpet where I had recently fucked her sister. Stacey thought she knew what I wanted, but she was wrong.

When she turned her back to me, I hugged her from behind and bit softly on her neck.

Stacey pushed her ass to my crotch and tilted her head to the left, so I had better access to her neck and shoulder.

Holding her in a one-armed hug, I used my right hand to undo her shorts and lower her zipper. Before she could react, the tips of my fingers were headed downward.

Unlike her sister, Stacey hadn't prepared for this by taking off her underwear. And when my fingers moved beneath the cotton panties, I was surprised to find a patch of moist hair awaiting my touch.

When I slid my middle finger through the valley of her gash, I found Stacey was more than wet enough for me the put the large digit into her.

"Fuuuuuuck. It feels so good," she said as my thumb moved over her clit.

One finger became two. Moving them in and out of her as I toyed with her hard clit. When I moved my left hand up and pulled her tits free of her bra, I'm not even sure Stacey noticed.

The sounds of another van pulling in alerted me getting caught was a possibility, but for some reason, it only added to the excitement.

"We're gonna get caught baby. You, standing here with your tits out, and me fingering your cunt."

I could feel her tightening up around me. Stacey seemed to like the thrill of getting found out.

"You like to be dangerous? You like the idea of having to tell your man I made you cum and we got caught?"

She was now humping herself on my hand like she was on a mission.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Come for daddy. Show me what a good little girl you are, and I'll stick one of these fingers up your tight little asshole." For the second time today, I realized I was telling a younger woman I was their daddy.

"Nooooooooooooooo," she growled as she pushed down and came on my hand.

Every single head turned toward my van, but they kept walking.

"Lay back," I told Stacey as I spun her so that she was facing me.

Stacey kicked one of the legs of her shorts free as she hopped up onto the carpet. I chuckled to myself as she slid back, leaving a slimy trail of girl juice wherever her pussy touched.

Without wasting any time, I moved the rubber cushion that she had used earlier and lowered myself to my knees.

Stacey was full woman. Her pussy was something to be enjoyed. Big meaty lips surrounded by matted, dark, curly hair. With a big hard clit and a wet musky sexual womanly scent that was begging me to lick it.

I was more than willing to oblige.

"Jesus Christ..."

Stacey's hands grab my hair as she pulled my face so tight to her, it felt like she was trying to smother me.

Curling my arms over her legs, I wedged the fingers on both hands between my face and her thighs so I could pull her pussy as wide open as possible.

"Yes. Fuck, baby. Yes."

My rapid-fire tongue flicks seemed to be doing just what Stacey needed.

With my face pushed in deep, I pulled my hands free and used them on my lover's big titties. Kneading and twisting her nipples turned out to be another winning move with this girl.

Her ass and hips lifted up off the carpeted floor of the van and she pulled at my head even harder.

"Close daddy. I'm really close," she moaned.

Not being one to let an opportunity slip away, I let a large glob of spit drip off my tongue, and out of my mouth. By the time it slid down to Stacey's asshole, my thumb was there waiting for it.

I wouldn't say I rammed it in, but I did push it in with constant pressure and in one motion. And I think, combined with the work I was doing on her clit, it was more than my lover needed to go over the edge.

"Stop...fuuuuuuck...soooo fuuuucking gooooood. Oh, my...shit..."

It was enough. Stacey had plunged into the deep end. My mouth had got her off and, a second after it had, she was pushing it away from her.

"Chris, oh my god. That was so..."

She stopped talking immediately when she saw my excitement.

Standing in front of her, my cock was raging. It was hard and throbbing for release. So, with time running out on us, I dragged it through her lips only a couple of times to lube up the tip and pushed it into her.

"Son of a..." She pulled at my shirt until my face met hers. Our lips touched and she pushed her tongue into my mouth so she could taste herself. As her tongue was dancing with mine, she mumbled, "so full."

I watched my cock as it rammed at her wetness. Her lips stretched wide as they clung to and held me. Every exit pulled up her excess meat. Every entrance pushed it back in. I loved the sight of the meat in and around her tight pink vice.

"Do it. Fuck me."

This girl was much louder than I had hoped for.

"Make me dirty, I wanna be dirty," she cried out.

Her hips slamming up to meet me. Her legs spread out impossibly wide so she could accept every inch I had to offer.

Her once loud voice was now so low, I barely heard her say, "I wanna be loved."

My head reeled. I was lost in this game, and after a few short minutes, I was once again on the brink. I tried the slow it down by pulling all the way out until just the tip was left covered, and then easing my way back deep inside of her. But Stacey wasn't having it. She was tight and she knew how to use it.

Clenching her pussy around me, she wrapped me up in her short legs and kept bucking her pelvis like she was riding a bull.

"You're being bad Stacey. I can feel you trying to crush my cock with your tight little pussy."

I ran my hands through her hair and pushed the same thumb that had been in her ass, into her mouth.

"Is this what you want?"

She nodded with her eyes closed tight.

"Yeah, you want to crush daddy's cock and make him cum?"

Another nod.

Standing taller, I grabbed at her tits and twisted at her nipples again. It didn't go as planned, and it did nothing to slow her down. Instead, it only increased her pleasure and brought her up to the same state of arousal where I was at.

"Harder. Fuck me harder. Make me cum daddy. Make your dirty girl cum...pleeeeeeeeezzzzzz..."

Her begging finished me. Stacey stopped moving and I gave one final thrust. Her body shuddered against mine as the last of my load blasted into her waiting vagina. I would have had no problem staying this way for hours, but Stacey kissed me softly, and looked like she was going to cry.

"Thank you, Chris. You made me feel very special."

I kissed her harder and slid my tongue past her lips for a few seconds. "Stacey, it should be me thanking you. You're a very beautiful young woman, and any guy in the world would be lucky to have you, because you are special. You need to remember it."

My softening cock slipped from her and allowed another large load of cum to drip onto the dark carpet. I held my hands out to Stacey and lifted her into the sitting position. She fixed her bra into place first, her shorts and panties next.

Looking at her feet, I laughed. They were dangling over the edge as she pulled her clothes up over the short cowgirl boots she had never taken off.

"I...ah...I...shouldn't...we shouldn't..." she said as she looked down at her oozing pussy.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with some concern.

"Yeah...well...no...maybe..." she told me as she pulled everything up and over her round ass and did up her shorts. "Never in my life have I cum so much and, well, I got so excited I forgot to tell you to... it probably wasn't a great idea to come in me."

"Oh, will it be a problem for you?"

"No. It will be fine."

She fluffed her hair and tried to shake the "Just Fucked" look off of her body and cloths.

"How do I look?"

"I told you, you're absolutely beautiful."

She let me kiss her again, then she hugged me, and for some reason thanked me again before she went inside to freshen up. I went a different way, but when I got to the employee's men's room, I did the exact same thing.

*****

I watched the old tractor as it chugged down the dirt path, past the van, heading back toward the winery. It was earlier than I thought it would be, so I made a call. An old friend had a very small place up the valley a few miles. He wasn't doing tastings yet but agreed to give this group a sample or two.

It was hard for me to concentrate as I drove to the next stop. The girls were loud when they returned and now they were just plain old rowdy about getting a freebie stop along the way. But their rowdiness wasn't what made it hard for me. What did was the two sisters staring at the back of my head the entire time it took to drive to our next stop.

My friend and his wife made wine with passion and character. It was always a big hit. They claimed it was a simple Italian Ripasso Valpolicella, made from a recipe dating back centuries. But everyone who sampled it, claimed it was the best of the day. And after two bottles between the group, and many promises to return when they opened for business, we called it a day and headed home.

Each of the girls took turns hugging me goodbye, but Stacey and Jill held on just a little bit longer and squeezed a little bit tighter than the others.

With a tip of the hat and a dagger through the heart, I drove away.

*****

Running the van through a car wash, I took the time to wipe the mess of love juice out of the back. I checked the cooler and noticed it would be in dire need of a refill before our next excursion. When it was all clean, parked, and locked up, I got into my own car and headed home.

My shower felt good. Really good. It washed a long day off of my aging body and it felt even better when I slipped into some clean, more comfortable, clothes.

Flipping on the game, I was just about to open a beer when my phone buzzed. It was my niece, Tiff.

"What up kid?"

"You know, the same old, same old. People complaining it's our fault they have hangovers after booking with us. We should warn them about overindulging in the libations in Napa. That sorta shit. You know. Plus, we're so busy lately, people are pissed when they can't book, so mom wants to talk to you about upping the stable count again."

"Well, your mom smokes crack. And your whining is killing me."

"Yeah, well, ha ha. And if you think I'm killing you now, wait 'til you hear this."

I put my hand on my beer and was getting ready to twist the cap.

"One of the ladies you took out today called. A Jill something. Sister of the bride she says. Anyway, she claims to have left a Coach purse in your ride. Says she needs it. In her words, 'Really needs it tonight'. Begged me for your direct number."

I put the beer back on the table.

"Anyway, Uncle Chris, she says you know where she's staying and where to find her. It's room 204, if you plan on dropping it off personally."

"Fuck my life. Did she really say she needs it tonight?"

"Yep. Lots of emphasis on 'needs'. But, look Uncle Chris, I'll swing over to the garage and look for it. I'll take it back to her. Who knows, maybe there's a reward coming my way."

"Thanks anyway. I got it. And if she does toss me a reward, it's yours for offering to do the dirty work."

"See, I don't care what dad says, this is why you're my favorite uncle."

"Tiff, I'm your only uncle you little shit."

The purse, which was more of a wallet, was wedged between the seats where it looked like it had been purposely placed. It wasn't unusual for belongings to be left behind, but today I was a little bit suspicious.

*****

The Westin looks very cool at night with all of its lights shining over the trees. The valet offered to park me, but I pulled into a temporary spot and hopped out with the purse.

Checking the lounge first seemed like a good idea. I waved to one of the bartenders, then asked one of the servers I knew if she had any idea if the girls had been in the bar.

"Oh yeah, they were. Let's just say I'll be plenty surprised it they make it out to their antiquing trip tomorrow morning."

I figured as much. It was a toss-up whether to leave the wallet at the front desk with a note, or to walk it upstairs.

The room was right by the staircase. I knocked softly, almost as if I was praying she wouldn't answer. But answer she did.

*****

Jillian was dressed in some high-end Victoria's Secrets lingerie.

The darkness of the black lace did everything it was supposed to do. It accentuated every curve and crevice on her smooth body. It helped to show off her blonde hair and the pale nature of her sexy skin.