Vine, Wine & Dine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey big boy, I was starting to think you weren't going to show."

I gave her the once over up and down look and smiled.

"Only an idiot would pass up a chance to see you wearing something as mind blowing as this."

Her hand reached for me so she could grab a handful of my shirt. When she had a tight grip, she pulled me into her room, closed the door, and spun so she was leaning against it.

"You're a suave old bastard. Always saying the right thing."

I placed the flat palm of my hand just above her panty covered hip while she was talking. She stopped only for a second to look down at my hand and to catch her breath as my thumb moved over her smooth skin, toying with the lacy band of her panties, before she continued.

"I suppose the next thing you'll do is say something sophisticated to me, so I'll be tempted to suck your cock."

My other hand reached over her shoulder and moved her hair away from her neck. Leaning forward, I kissed it softly and moved up to her earlobe. Licking, sucking and tugging at it with my tongue and lips.

Jill's soft moans told me she liked what was happening. I didn't need to be told, because her opening the door like she had, told me as much. She was either re-enacting a scene from a soap opera, or she was very excited, but I played along anyway by letting my hand move from her hip until the tips of my fingers were under the thin elastic waistband of her lacey bottoms.

"I like you saying you think I'm suave, but I'm hurt when you say you think I'm an old man. I believe tempting or asking you to suck my cock, as you so eloquently put it, would be far too crude."

I used my free hand to trace circles over her lace covered nipples and slid my other fingers deeper into the crack of her ass.

"No. I think a refined woman such as yourself would enjoy it far more if I asked you to show me your skills in the art of fellatio."

Her left leg lifted off the floor and did its best to wrap me up and pull me to her. It also helped to spread her open and provide me with a clear path to her most private of parts. Taking advantage, I let my hand and fingers roam freely.

Jill's pussy was soaking her expensive panties with her juices. She was way beyond wet. Way wetter than she had been earlier today. I couldn't help but think to myself that once again, the booze, and the fact that we had been together already, had helped to free her inhibitions.

"Bed," Jill groaned into my mouth.

Without any argument, I followed her to the bed and let her take her time to strip me down.

When she finished, she pushed me back so that I knew where she wanted me. And sitting on the end of the bed was exactly where it was.

Naked, with my knees spread wide apart, Jill moved into position and started a slow sensual stripper style lap dance. Seconds later, I was poking her in the leg with a piece of lead pipe that came out of nowhere.

My fingers barely touched her skin as she slowly twirled and grinded on me, but when they did, her body reacted with small shivers and shakes.

By the time she decided to move forward with the touching part of the program and turned her back so she could grind her ass directly on my shaft and balls, I was more than ready to go. I moved my hands off her hips and up her back so I could undo the dainty clasp of her lacy bra.

The garment slid down her arms and Jill tossed it so the dainty lace it would land on the bed, but I was a little bit faster. Catching it, I held the warm fabric to my nose and inhaled the soft scent of Jill and her fine perfume.

"You're so dirty Daddy."

I could have drowned myself in her soft bra, but my cock was begging me to move on, so I put my hands on the round hips rubbing my shaft and slipped my fingers into either side of Jill's lacey panties.

"No..."

Her hands held mine as she turned to face me. Pushing me back onto the bed so I was flat, she straddled my body.

"It's a fantasy of mine to have someone go down on me...while...while I'm wearing lingerie. Would it be, okay?"

Okay? Hell yes, it would be okay.

"Whatever you want beautiful. You're the boss tonight."

She was the boss, and she knew what she wanted.

Jill knee walked up my body until her thighs were on either side of my head, and her crotch was hovering over my mouth.

Darting out my tongue, it touched the already damp lace and got a taste of her juicy excitement.

I sucked, licked, and drank from her fountain. Every swipe of my tongue was like dragging it over a wet, lacy cheese grater. Jill's hips humped at my face, and I kept doing what she wanted. I was trying my best to fulfill her fantasy.

Moving my hands up to her ass, I pried apart her firm cheeks and moved so my thumb could touch the cute little asshole I remembered seeing this morning. Jill's dripping pussy provided more than enough lubrication, so I applied pressure and soon enough, it was easing in.

"Ohhh...fuuuuuck." She stopped moving. But I kept doing what I was doing.

Fucking her with both my thumb and tongue was what Jill needed. We continued for a long time until she spun on my face. Lifting away, she pulled my thumb out of her ass, and extricated her pussy from my lips.

Then she lay flat on top of my body.. Titties pressed into my stomach, gripping my cock with her lips, pussy back on my mouth, we were in a classic 69 position.

The panties pulled down with ease but getting them off was another story. Stretching and twisting, she finally got a leg free, but the wet, lacy undies clung to the inner thigh of her right leg.

With my newfound freedom, I was able to use my tongue directly on her bare flesh.

Using my tongue to split her lips, I sunk it deep to lap up any of the treasures hidden away by the expensive panties. My hands and fingers pulled at her ass cheeks with such intensity, I was threatening to tear her open.

Pressing my tongue to her clit, I took long slow swipes up and down the length of her most private of areas. This had the desired affect on Jill and, with each lick, she moaned deeply, sending a vibration through my cock.

Jill sucked and bobbed on me until it was too much for her. Giving me a blow job wasn't making me stop my work on her clit. The flicking and sucking sent her over the top for a second time. And when she came again, she wanted my cock in her.

"Chris, I need you to fuck me," she said as she climbed off me. Reaching over to the night table by her bed, she picked-up her glass of deep red wine and swallowed what was left of it. Turning she eased herself back down and laid at my side.

"You need it?" I asked.

"Yes. Need. And try not to keep me waiting."

"What if I need a break? Remember, you did tease me about being an old man earlier."

"Yeah, well. Suck it up and get to work. Cuz the customer is always right." She said it almost like she was serious.

Positioning myself between her legs in the most missionary of missionary positions, I pressed the head of my cock to the gateway of a pussy I had come to know quite well earlier in the day. A pussy both tight and accommodating. With a smooth firm push, I forced the gates to part and open. Seconds later, I was deep inside.

"Oh, fuck."

Jill's back and shoulders lifted off the bed as she pushed her mouth against mine.

"I love when you're in me. I...I...do it. Fuck me."

Unlike this afternoon, I wasn't rushed or concerned about who would or wouldn't see us. No, tonight, I was taking my time. Long, smooth, deep, strokes. The kind of strokes used to have this hot little number wrapped around my finger, or in this case, wrapped around my cock.

Every time I bottomed out, her eyes would open, and she would lovingly look up at me as she grunted.

With each thrust I moved to a point where I was starting to think about cumming. I could feel her pulsing around my cock, and I could feel myself throbbing inside of her. I wanted to prolong the sensation for as long as possible, so I focused on her.

Moving and bending so I could reach, I sucked one of Jill's rock-hard nipples in between my teeth and gave it a "love" bite.

"Yeeeeeeeessssss." Her scream echoed through the room.

Knowing that she enjoyed it once, I did it a few more times. Rotating back and forth between each of her glorious mounds.

"Harder. Just a bit harder," she cried.

I didn't know for sure which she meant. Fuck her harder, or bite her nipples harder? So, I did both.

Jill's arms reached over her head as she pulled one of the large fluffy pillows off of her stack.

It covered her face just in time to suppress and muffle a scream I'm certain would or should have alerted security.

Her hips stopped moving, but the telltale shudder her body gave off told me an orgasm had taken over. It was in control and was running wild through her veins.

With my lips still attached to her firm breast and hard nipple, I continued pumping into her soaking wet pussy. Seven, maybe eight times was all it took. I erupted with what I was sure would be my last load for days to come.

Collapsing on to her, she pulled the pillow from her face so our lips could touch. When they did, our bodies formed a bond of sweat, spit and other sexual secretions. They were a bond holding us together as lovers.

We stayed this way until I could sense my being on top of her was too heavy, so I gently pulled my semi hard cock from the depths of her pussy and watched as a flood of our combined juices trailed out behind it.

"Really?" she asked, looking down at her crotch.

"What?"

"You have to stop cumming in me, is what."

"Well, maybe you should stop letting me," I said as I swiped my fingers into her wetness. Drawing what I could of the goop, I moved my hand up and presented my wet fingers to her lips. With a smile, she sucked them clean.

We stayed in an embrace for the longest of time. There wasn't a need to speak as we enjoyed the touch of one another, but finally, Jill broke the silence.

"Did you fuck my sister?"

"I did."

There was no need to lie. Someone, include Jill herself, may have saw us.

"And?"

"And what?"

"How was it?"

She asked quietly into my chest, with a hint of jealousy.

"I wouldn't have answered her if she asked me the same question, but you should think of it like this, I'm here with you tonight, aren't I?"

I awoke sometime during the night. Jill was still in my arms, but the room had gotten much cooler.

Before I dressed, I pulled the blankets up and over Jill's naked body.

Watching her sleep as I dressed. It was odd this very attractive woman had a hard time finding a significant other. A partner who would love her for what she was. I assumed she would have men lining up to be with her, but maybe I was reading too much into it.

Admiring her beauty for the final time, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek and tucked the blanket in, so it covered my lover's bare shoulder.

Pulling the wad of cash Jillian had pushed into my pocket earlier, I placed the $300 on the nightstand. Switching off the dim light, I closed the door behind me when I left.

*****

For the next few weeks, I traded runs with my niece Tiffany. She took over my weekends, and I did her mid-week routes.

It seemed to be working fine, right up until it wasn't

"Uncle Chris, I need this weekend off," Tiffany told me in a whiney voice.

"Ask Junior to cover you."

"Can't. He's coming with."

"There's where you're wrong. What you meant to say was, "He's going" and "I', meaning "you", are staying, because you have to work."

"But Uncle Chris, I don't want to work. I mean, I wanna work, but not this weekend." The whine was getting worse.

"Back your shit up." She now had my full attention. "You begged me to join up with you guys in this little adventure. Now you don't wanna work? News flash kid. Nobody "wants" to work."

"I did say 'this weekend'. Jesus, you're just like dad."

My niece flopped back in her chair causing it to bang the wall. She was almost as shocked as I was at the noise it made.

"So, tell me why you waited until the last minute to tell me, and what's so damned important for you need the time off."

Tiffany smiled. She knew that she had me. She knew just by my tone she had gotten her way.

"I didn't wait. It just popped up. Junior is going rafting with a bunch of our friends, and he invited me along."

"How many excursions do you have this weekend?" I dug my hole deeper.

"Three," the said with a grin.

"Oh, you little bitch. I hate you so much. You're my least favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece," she reminded me as she jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek. "Love you Uncle Chris."

*****

With my niece floating down some river in God knows what state, I was working when I should have been off.

As per the norm, Tiffany was very thorough with her details.

I was to pick up a group early Saturday morning. Earlier than any of the wineries opened, because they wanted a scenic start to their day. They wanted a detailed tour of Napa and surrounding areas of interest.

My group of women were in town for the East Coast Realtors convention. Apparently, the girls from Washington had money to spend and wine to drink.

From the sounds of things, they were all professional ladies. All were forty years of age and up.

*****

My group of eight were exactly as described. Professional's. They were dressed for success, even on their day off. Don't get me wrong, they were dressed down from what a normal day of work would be, but they weren't hiding the fact they had invested time into putting together what they were going to wear for the day.

Each of them shook my hand as a greeting and were polite enough to inquire if they were allowed to bring their paper coffee cups abroad. With their questions out of the way, we hit the road.

I went over the usual pleasantries and told them to yell if they needed anything, but for the first time in all of my tours, I didn't hear the cooler open or ice dropping for the first two hours of the day. And when they did finally indulge in adult refreshments, they did so at a rate much slower than my usual cliental.

Their day, which also meant my day, went very smoothly. Idle chit-chat, followed up with a few wine selections, and it was over. It actually went so well, and the group was so quiet, I hadn't noticed we had been out for two hours longer than they had scheduled.

"Folks, make sure you check to be sure you have all your belongings. Otherwise, I get to keep whatever I find," I told them with a laugh as I pulled out the side steps of the van and held out my hand to help the ladies off board at their hotel.

The back doors opened as I glanced in to check the seats and storage area myself. From outside, the group gathered their purchases and a few asked if they could "steal" a drink from the cooler.

I had no issues with it as they smiled and rummaged through the cooler.

"Excuse me, Chris."

A very pretty woman, my age, perhaps a few years older was standing at the back of the van and spoke to me as I rounded corner.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I inquired.

"I was wondering if you knew of a place nearby, the Oxbow River Stage?"

"I do. It's a nice venue for music. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it appears they have some tickets available for a show tonight. A jazz trio I enjoy is playing there. They are opening for a more famous artist, but I rarely have the chance to see them, so I thought perhaps I would go, if it weren't very far." She turned her phone and showed me the screen.

A line of trees blocked our view, or I would have just pointed down the road. Instead, I toyed with the lovely lady a bit.

"What time does the show start?"

"Cocktails begin at seven and curtain is at eight."

"It could be problematic for you."

"How so?"

"Well, the stage is more than an hour walk from here, Beth..."

"Bethany, but Beth works."

She looked at me for a second longer and I knew her next question before she asked.

"Sorry, no cabs go out there," I continued my tease.

"Really? No cabs, sounds a bit peculiar. Why wouldn't someone rethink..."

"I could take you, but it would cost you a hundred and fifty dollars."

"That sounds awfully steep Chris."

"Oh, it is. But this van takes lots of fuel and...well...let be honest, we both know you're rich."

"I'm what? Whatever gave you the idea I was..."

My hands raised into the air in a surrender stance. Beth tilted her head and gave me an odd look.

"Sorry. I'm only teasing. It's just down the street a bit. I'll wait right here for you if you want to drop off your things and freshen up a bit. It would be my pleasure to drop you off."

"Well...I...Chris...how very kind of you." She shyly put her chin on her chest as she broke away toward the hotel entrance.

"Bring a sweater or something warm, it can get cool at night," I yelled as she disappeared between the doors.

The wait time was minimal. Bethany lost the bags she had been toting and changed her blouse, downsized her purse, put a jacket over her arm, and she was ready to go.

A soft hint of expensive perfume filled my nostrils as I opened the door for her.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting too long."

"On the contrary. You were far faster than I would have ever imagined."

As I drove the short distance between the two venues, Bethany surprised me by asking me to join her.

"I'll pay. It's not a problem. I mean I completely understand if you have prior plans."

I shook my head and started to speak, but her nervousness jumped ahead of me.

"But I'd really...Oh my god! I'm sorry. I never thought of it or asked. You're married, right."

Again, I started. Again, she spoke.

"It was very presumptuous of me."

"Bethany..."

"Please. Beth."

"Fine. Beth. I am not married, nor am I committed to a partner. I was trying to tell you I was in the wrong lane, so I'll move over to the left so we can park. I know the guy over there. Maybe he'll let us park nearby.

Turning to the left, my van made headway against the crowd of concert goers who were heading in the opposite direction.

A friendly hand holding a flag pointed to a patch of grass along the fence line. I parked and shut the engine off, but before I could open her door, Beth was standing outside.

"Buddy..."

To anyone other than perhaps me, the guy speaking looked like a "surfer dude", bit I knew better. Jason was an MIT grad who made a small fortune before he moved to the hills. I believe the only reason he worked here was due to the fact his girlfriend ran the venue.

"Jay, what's shakin brother?"

"Nada man. Just livin the dream. You?"

"Trying to earn a living. My friend Beth and I thought we'd catch the show. Beth this is a buddy of mine, Jason. Jay, Beth."

The pair shook hands.

"Cool. You got tickets?"

"Nah. Beth saw there were some available online. We'll grab those."

"Like shit." Jason said as he lifted his Walkie to his lips. "Lino, my cousin is on his way to the gate. Hook him and his date up BSP's. Over." We heard a "done" followed by "over", as confirmation.

"You don't have to do that." I told him.

"Really? Cuz how many times have you helped me out bruh, like a million?"

After a hand squeeze and a shoulder bump, he pointed toward the closest gate. Beth and I walked toward an entrance that was marked as "PRIVATE". I explained to Beth, BSP meant backstage passes.

Jay's count of a 'million' was high. I had helped him a couple of times. Once was by accident. He and his girl had flat tires on their bicycles and were miles form home. Piling the bikes in the back, I gave them a lift, and gave them a bottle of wine I had comped earlier in the day. Cousins ever since.

One of Jay's guys handed us the passes and pointed toward a VIP area. He informed us that, with the passes, everything was "gratis". It brought a smile to both Beth and me. I tried to palm Lino a fifty, but he wasn't having it.