Violated by The Hugger

Story Info
A futuristic masturbator/prostate stimulating sex toy.
2.9k words
4.7
8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon, my girlfriend of 3 years, unceremoniously broke up with me this past summer and very abruptly announced she was moving to Colorado to become a legal marijuana distributor. I suppose her degree in botany and business could have clued me into that possibility, but as they say, 'hindsight is 20-20' and I foolishly thought we were moving in the same direction since our sex life had been so good. I was depressed for several weeks and ended up moping around town, closing down local bars, getting stoned, and having an casual sex relationship with a skinny petite, redheaded bartender named Lisa, who had gotten lucky enough to work over during summer break.

Lisa was really cute and had perky little A-cup tits, but she was a mediocre sex partner compared to Sharon. She gave reasonably decent head, but didn't like to swallow, and started getting bored after about 20 minutes. She mostly wanted sex to relieve tension and stress, and really got into it for the first 20-30 minutes of intercourse. She was a bit submissive and passive though after that and sort of went limp after awhile, more or less just waiting for me to finish.

I love to fuck for the sheer pleasure of it. For me, the continued act of sexual penetration and maintaining that delicious level of pleasure is just as important as the brief, orgasm that comes at the end. I mean if you are having incredibly hot sex for hours, isn't that more physically satisfying than the final 30 seconds at the very end? When it comes to oral I like to be slow-sucked at a nice, leisurely pace for as long as my partners' mouth can stand before finally moving me into her wet, horny vagina. I want to be totally immersed in a woman's bodily fluids and sweat as our mutual pheromones intermingle and diffuse around the room, creating a sharp, sexually charge atmosphere.

Lisa's pussy was definitely tighter than Sharon's and she really knew how to work it when she wanted me to cum. I will give her that. She had a sexy little set of fuckable hips and I loved holding them in both hands while I pumped her hairy little twat deep and hard. In the end though, she just rode me to get me and herself off. Sex was something to be performed to relieve stress and have a brief bit of fun, and then, move on. Our pillow talk usually consisted of watching a lot of tv, smoking some grass, and gossiping about friends we had in common. Basically the relationship beat nothing at all, but that was about it.

I love sex toys. I love having sex until I cum when that is an option, but I love long sessions of relaxing masturbation when I have no sex partners available. Last week I broke down and bought the newest 'Hugger' from an on-line sex shop for a ridiculous amount of money. I was starting to spend more and more time stroking my horny cock to orgasm, only turn around and go at it again a few hours later most days of the week. I was very excited and instantly hard when it finally arrived at my door last Friday.

The device was much heavier than I expected when I removed it from the shipping box, weighing some 18.5 pounds. My heart began to beat wildly as I ripped the packaging from its soft edges. As I pulled plastic wrappers away from the leggings I could feel my fingers sinking into the supple cool material like it was pliable clay. After ordering my new toy I had downloaded and read the entire on-line instruction manual so I wouldn't waste a second jumping in once it arrived. I the entire weekend now to enjoy it. I hadn't cum in nearly three days when it arrived and knew I would be ejaculating my next round of many very soon. I quickly jumped in the shower and rinsed off, grabbed my new Hugger, and slipped each leg into it, then pulled it up tight around my waist. It was cold at first, and smelled of new latex, but the tan conforming foam slowly enveloped around my crotch, penis, and balls as I slipped them into the scrotal sack compartment in the front side of the trousers. I plugged the power cord into the surge protector on the floor, turned out the lights, and then lay down across my bed.

Finally, I switched the controller into the level one program and waited for the cycle to begin. The warm up program began slow and soft. I watched as the material expand and compress rhythmically as it snakes and conformed around my hardening penis. The penis pouch contracted and formed snugly around my cock, hugging and stroking it like a lover. After a minute or two the heat began to increase as the massage sack tightened its grip on my now rock hard erection. At that point I started to feel the warm oils begin to release, oozing into the sack, bathing me in warm, simulated pussy juice. The sensations were incredible and had only just begun. I wondered how I would possibly hold out for the full experience before exploding. I closed my eyes, relaxed my body, and surrendered myself to the cock-milker, now kneeding and squeezing around my crotch from all directions between my lower abdomen down to my upper thighs.

At the 5 minute mark the soft anal probe program started. It began as a lightly pulsing pressure sensation around the opening of my anus, searching for the optimal entry angle, pressing inward like a teasing finger. I spread my legs wider and arched my back upwards slightly to allow it easier access to its target. After 90 seconds the penetration began. The cock-milker in the front pouch steadily stroked and pumped my engorged shaft non-stop, and I gasped as I increased the suction strength from level 3 to 5. The device tightened around my crotch as suction consumed my erection. The warm, juicy vacuum that greedily manipulated my sensitive flesh felt like an intense, non-stop hooker blowjob and it wouldn't let me go until I gave up my seed. Loud, mysterious slurping sounds got appreciably louder as the suction/release cycle increased and I felt so incredibly sexually violated.

I closed my eyes and willed my muscles and anal canal to relax, surrendering to the rhythm of the powerful massager. The probe pushed deeper and deeper inside of me. With every slow, deliberate thrust it moved a half centimeter deeper inside of me, angling upwards towards my prostate. The probe periodically released warm lubricants from hundreds of tiny micropores along the penetrating shaft as it relentlessly violated my rectal canal and fucked me like an alien lover. I felt the warm excess lube oozing out of me at times. Eventually the probe made contact with my firm prostate and began rotating in small circles across its surface as the thrusting continued.

I felt like I was being violated by a silent, mindless alien as it fucked and pleasured my body from front to back. It was such an intense experience for me to physically endure. I clenched my eyes shut at times, gasped for breath and gripped the soft comforter of my bed tight in my fists, struggling to endure the sexual pounding of the Hugger as it over-stimulated my body. After about 10 minutes I turned the options switch to the Cowgirl setting, causing my body to contract involuntarily as the system cycled into a new routine. Instantly the genital massager began vigorously kneeding, shaking, and squeezing my erection like a paint shaker in a hardware store. The anal program stopped massaging my prostate and expanded the penetrating probe circumference to an inch and a half wide, then began pistoning and telescoping back and forth inside of me 5-6 inches deep with every stroke. I felt my foreskin being retracted as tiny lubricated microvilli rotated and squeezed around the sensitive glans and corona of my engorged cock, sliding and caressing over every millimeter of my swollen head as it ruthlessly stimulated and jacked me hard from the root. Amazingly, the program had built-in sensors that somehow detected an eminent orgasm and halted briefly on several occasions, just before I went screaming over the point of no return.

Adjusting the control pad further I discovered I could change the rhythmic timing of the penile and anal subroutines to compliment each other and alternate anal penetration with every penis stroke, or, I could a routine for simultaneous anal penetration to coincide with penis strokes. I tried out both settings and found I preferred the simultaneous setting at lower speeds which proved to be excruciatingly pleasurable. At higher speeds I preferred the alternating stroke/penetration cycle, as if I were being spit-roasted by two lovers. My legs began to shake involuntarily from the sensory overload in my brain and I struggled to cope with the relentless rhythm being inflicted on and within my body. I flexed and relaxed my screaming erection within the wet gyrating sheath between strokes, but the flexion expanded my girth and only caused the violent stimulation to become more intense. My body lurched up and down involuntarily on the bed in response to the movements of the hungry mechanical animal enveloping my organs. It seemed easier to throw my head back in rapturous surrender. I arched my back and gasping desperately for breath with every delicious stroke and I could feel my eyes rolling back in their sockets.

"Oh God!", a strange voice from within cried out suddenly. The foreign sound of my own tortured cries surprised me. My fists clenched tight around handfuls of comforter and my eyes had glazed over and gone out of focus as I opened them to see who was speaking. Every smallest bodily movement caused the relentless stimulation to increase briefly before the sensors stabilized. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the delicious agony continued tormenting my rectal canal, prostate, and genitals.

A low, guttural "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!", rose from deep within me, beginning as a whisper, then rising to a pleading moan with every thrust and pump. The Hugger seemed to have a mind of its own as it changed up the rhythm periodically, just in time to keep my rising climax at bay. It had a sensor for detecting when I was about to climax, that slowed the rhythm of both programs and pull me back off the ledge. There was even an option to maintain a pre-set rhythm, for those who couldn't take it anymore and wanted to drive straight off the cliff, but I wanted my first experience to last as long as possible.

The pressure and speed alternated as my black crotch-toy made love to my engorged erection within and I could hear loud, squishing sounds being made within the gyrating from pocket as my well-lubricated penis was squeezed and tugged within the tight sheath. Occasionally the sheath would readjust its hold and re-grip me tightly around the base of my shaft as it periodically. A smooth, finger-like ring held my erection close and hard against my pubic bone as the massage chamber periodically excreted warm, slick lubrication and caressed my glans and swirled softly around my stiff shaft like a hungry mouth. The sensation was as soft and warm and any mouth or vagina and never slowed. It felt like I was being blown jerked off at the same time while getting ass-fucked from behind. Whenever the rhythm changed I would gasp with pleasure and hold my breath as my orgasm would build. My will to ride to pleasure wave was gradually beginning to fail and I knew I would have to cum soon.

I selected another option on the control pad. The anal probe began to pulse in short rhythmical, vibrating bursts against my prostate, as two forceful squeezing strokes were delivered around the base of my stiffened cock. This whole sequence would repeat every 3 seconds and I became near paralyzed from pleasure as I willed myself to surrender to the new program. My body moved rhythmically with the ebb and flow of the device as it cycled through various programs designed to milk prostatic fluids that I could feel oozing up towards the tip of my glans. I shook my head in disbelief as I realized how effective the Hugger was at milking my prostate and testes dry. My skin tingled as goose bumps rose on my arms and legs periodically from sensory overload as the smell of lubricants mixed with my own bodily fluids occasionally leaked from the edges of the device.

At some point I completely lost all track of the passage of time as I began drowning in wave after wave of relentless pleasure. When friction increased around my penis, the device responded by releasing more of the warm, slick oils to increase the lubrication. The resulting sensation was as if a new lover had began sucking me where the previous one had left off, never missing a stroke. It sent me into orbit every time and I arched my back and gasped as the new artificial mouth took over. I gyrated and began gyrating and thrusting so much that sweat beads formed all over my body and dripped down my reddened face. Excess lube oozed from deep within my rectum as the hot anal probe steadily and relentlessly fucked me hard and deep. I raised my legs into the air and grabbed my calves with both hands, allowing the probe to penetrate me harder and deeper to its maximum possible depth as I submissively surrendered.

I felt my climax began to build deep in my core. I allowed myself to be completely violated by this mindless alien force and all I wanted was to be used over and over as it rewarded me with incredible pleasure. My fingers flexed and contracted back and forth as I rode the rising tidal wave, flirting closer and closer with the point of no return as the abdominal quivering began to strengthen. Finally I couldn't take anymore. My abdomen contracted hard, followed by every muscle in my body. The sheath continued mercilessly tugging, squeezing, and pumping my engorged penis, oblivious to my climaxing body. I could almost feel my prostate quivering from the constant stimulation as my rectal muscles squeezed lovingly around the soft, black probe that had been pistoning and skewering me without mercy. As my climax peaked in it's intensity my legs shook violently and my vision blurred as a short scream escaped from me.

My body convulsed as the pleasure wave completely consumed me. I moaned loudly as the best part of the orgasm coursed through me, then arched my spine back hard as my scrotum exploded, releasing what felt like a river of hot semen and sperm up through the shaft of my stiffened cock, into the massage chamber. I wanted it to last forever. Every drop of fluid seemed to empty from my balls and flow into the black lover surrounding my genitals, bathing me in a film of my own warm juices. It felt so intense, like the best blowjob I had ever received from a woman, and as sensually satisfying as the best sex I had ever experience. The explosive waves of sperm continued to leave my body for a protracted amount of time. I felt at least 9 distinct orgasmic contractions expelling cum from my shaft, the first five in huge forceful quantities. Eventually I realized I had been holding my breath, and exhaled and breathed through the rest of the experience. A muscle cramp formed in my right foot as I clenched my toes.

Finally the extended orgasm began to subside and the Hugger sensors began the cool-down program. The anal probe began slowly withdrawing from my quivering rectal cavity and the cock sheath slowed its rhythm to an eventual stop. The vacuum suction released from around my waist and upper thighs, causing the distinct odor of fresh cum to diffuse throughout my bedroom.

I caught my breath and forced myself to stand on my exhausted, quivering legs beside my bed. I was completely exhausted, drenched in sweat. I looked down and the timer read 33:42. I had only run my new toy thirty-three minutes but it had felt like I had been 'given the business' for an hour or more. I limped into the kitchen for fluids and quickly drank nearly a half gallon of orange juice from the jug and slowly caught my breath. A mixture of cum, lube, and sweat began leaking from the bottom of the leggings and down the inside of my thighs, so I extracted myself from my black, slimy lover and toweled myself off. My red, tender cock and the rest of my scrotum was slick and coated in cum and slick, gooey lube. Globs of warm thick sperm had collected and hung around my crotch. Sperm oozed from inside of me where pooling cum had been driven back inside of me by the anal probe prior to it slowing to a stop at the end of the final program.

The manufacture handbook advised no more than 60 minutes of workout per day due to risk of over-exertion and dehydration but I wanted another round after catching my breath. I jumped in the shower and cleaned the insides of my Hugger out and prepared myself for more. I refilled the lubrication reservoir and hung it up to dry while I took a long nap to recover It was going to be a long, hard weekend of excruciating orgasmic bliss.