Violation at the Doctor - Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke, Nurse Jacklyn called up a new diagnostic view on the computer. She had connected the modern response trace program and feedback loop to the old heavy duty stimulator now lodged firmly in Alicia's ass. A wire-frame diagram appeared of a generic female patient. The location of each lead and probe was shown, including the large stimulator currently probing her ass. The shaft was a hefty two inches long, but rendered deep in Alicia's ass was an inflated bulb at its end.

"Upon initial expansion of the bulb, I received signs of discomfort from the patient. With gentle movements and manual massage of the breasts, she relaxed, indicating I could proceed. The bulb is now at three and a half inches in diameter. This was the largest it could inflate before reaching unacceptably high levels of painful discomfort. It is pressing on her G-spot through the vaginal wall. There is a small population of women who prefer anal to vaginal penetration, who in fact find the vaginal stimulator uncomfortable. This is my working hypothesis for Alicia. You can see ... ", here she gestured to graph from the various leads, "that she is aroused but not on a path to climax."

Alicia, from the table, gave a long moan, and Thalia saw red marks in her palms from her fingernails where she had been clenching her hands.

"I am now running a full nipple stimulation diagnostic. Those are actuated clamps, not just leads, on her nipples. You can't see right now, because she is lying prone. It is tricky to install them on patients in this position, but can be well worthwhile. For the last twenty minutes the diagnostic has been running. It is an ascending series of steps, each an increased pressure from the clamps." Alicia examined the screen and saw the plotted diagnostic, with ten seconds of pressure and thirty seconds of relaxation for the clamps. Each period of pressure was higher than the last. "Each scale on the diagnostic steps up until reaching five percent above the empirical pain tolerance, then releases temporarily while coordinating with increased trans-anal G-spot stimulation. I've set a small feedback loop on direct electrical through the vaginal probe as well - any arousal from nipple actuators is rewarded with a small burst of electrical stimulation. Then the diagnostic begins another sequence at a higher level until maximum pain tolerance is found. You can see she is now at two hundred and twenty percent above the pain tolerance found at the beginning of the session, twenty minutes ago, as her body relaxes into the diagnostic and is rewarded by stimulation below. Both bilateral and asymmetric ascending ladders are executed, which is why it will take another twelve minutes to finish. The diagnostic has not yet indicated this is likely to lead to climax, but we will let it complete. I prefer to be thorough and there's a possibility of a paradoxical response at high pressure levels."

Thalia looked at the thick cables running under Alicia's chest with a new sense of awe. Unconsciously she covered her own chest with her clipboard as a thrill of horror ran through her. Alicia was trapped in a pre-programmed diagnostic as the computer controlled actuators, effectively nipple clamps, continually drove her past her personal pain threshold, and the bulb in her ass gently fucked her senseless. Thalia had always wondered what happened in these long sessions with the rare young patient who required "special assistance" passing the sexual function test. She would wonder no longer.

"Once this is complete, I plan to maximize the bulb on the anal probe, attempting to push at maximum toleration. It can be configured for powerful electrical stimulation as well, and I think that, plus nipples at say, fifty percent with random bursts, may bring us to the desired end state. This is sometimes more art than science, based on intuition. We like to bring our patients to states of stimulation they would not have tried on their own, to fully reveal the working of the body.

"I need to step out for a minute. It's been a long session so far. Would you mind monitoring the patient for me? There is no need to adjust the software, I have the program configured already."

"S-sure," Thalia said, blinking and bringing herself back to the room. She took up station behind the computer as Nurse Jacklyn stripped off her gloves, washed her hands, and left.

Thalia stared down at Alicia's helpless body. She stepped closer, and examined where the anal stimulator was penetrating her ass, slowly, on its fixed metal arm. Thalia wasn't normally into girls, except that time two summers ago with Jessica in the cabin. Today she found herself thinking new thoughts about Alicia.

"Oh, Alicia honey, are you trapped? Does it feel scary to give up control, to have someone else be in charge of what you are feeling?" She pulled on examination gloves while she talked, and then gently ran a hand down the curve of Alicia's ass.

Alicia's head turned around, and Thalia could see her grunt with effort as the clamps seized her nipples again, nearly maxing out her tolerance again according to the computer. Making eye contact with Alicia, Thalia reached down behind her legs and touched her inner thigh. She slowly worked her hand up to Alicia's warm, soaked pussy. Nurse Jacklyn had completely disregarded further stimulation of the clit after the failure of the massager, but Thalia knew that was because Alicia had spent herself a few minutes earlier. Now, with her friend trapped on the table as the relentless diagnostic continued, Thalia began to take mercy. She put her fingers over the engorged nub at the top of her pussy, and with gentle pressure began to rub.

Alicia closed her eyes with something like a sigh. Her breathing became deep, and her ass arched up, pressing into Thalia's hand, her delicate back forming a nice curve. Pushing her ass back had the effect of pushing the anal stimulator more firmly into her ass, and she shuddered as the stimulation overtook her. Thalia, watching the computer, saw her begin to move once again toward climax, even as the nipple diagnostic hit another new high pressure. Gently, she rubbed Alicia's hot and firm clit, while her other hand lightly played over her thigh. She was careful to not get carried away, however, and backed off whenever the response trace indicated Alicia was close to climaxing. For ten or eleven minutes, she edged Alicia, while the diagnostic continued to push her body to the limits.

When it finally ended, there was a pneumatic whoosh, and the nipple stimulators dropped back down to lower levels. Thalia pulled her hand away, and stepped back. Alicia looked at her now with confused eyes, but Thalia waggled her finger back and forth. "Uh uh - you heard what Nurse Jacklyn said. She wanted to finish the program, and I won't interfere." Alicia started whipping her head back and forth, grunting in extreme frustration, and whimpering. However the door opened, and Nurse Jacklyn stepped back in. Alicia's eyes widened and her body went still again.

"Thanks, Thalia. I think you may return to your duties while I finish up here." Thalia took one last look at her friend, restrained and gagged on the table. She pulled off her gloves, picked up her clipboard, and returned to the office. She began working on paperwork, but found she couldn't concentrate.

About twenty minutes later, the door to Exam Room 5 opened. Nurse Jacklyn breezed out, efficiently bustling over to the schedule, and moving on to the next patient as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Several minutes later Alicia emerged, now dressed again. Her face was flushed bright red and her hair hung in sweaty clumps from her head. Without looking at anyone, she moved quietly to the exit. Several members of the office staff surreptitiously followed her out with their eyes, curious about another long session from Nurse Jacklyn. Thalia chuckled slightly.

In the weeks that followed, Alicia started turning up at more and more social events. She was less brash than before, less abrasive, and even seemed to have patched things up with Betty. Thalia was shocked, but not as shocked as when, a month later, she was looking through the billing schedule and found that Alicia had already made an appointment for next year's physical.


12