Violation at the Dr's Office: Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his dismay, the stimulator around his cock began to reduce pressure and speed. Involuntarily his hips rose, trying to push further into the sleeve, but he didn't get the stimulator he craved. And then, the probe in his ass changed as well. For a few seconds the vibration became muted and the electrical stimulation ceased. Ten seconds later, however, it returned with a vengeance, the vibrations and pulsing shocks tripling in intensity. He closed his eyes and it was all he could do not to scream. After five seconds, it ceased and returned to gentle vibrations. He took a shuddering gasp and was about to ask what had happened, when it happened again. For another five seconds, powerful vibrations and electrical stimulation erupted directly against his ass and he was transported, cut off from the world and all other sensation by the power of it, eyes closed and thoughts obliterated.

When it ceased again and after he took another deep breath, he opened his eyes and managed to blurt out, "What was that??"

"A new program of alternating high-intensity bursts and a rest period. It's designed to characterize your responses in a new regime. The penile stimulator power reduction prevents pre-mature ending of the test, so we can finish mapping your response to the anal stimulation."

Mark closed his eyes halfway through this explanation as another wave hit him and he groaned aloud again. His body was becoming accustomed to the rhythm, and when he hit the ten second rest period he felt his prostate burning and his cock straining against the now teasing penile stimulator. He felt building anticipation, and when the rush of vibrations slammed into him again he rode it, eyes shut and hips shaking, ankles straining against the stirrups. He fell into the trough of another rest period and groaned again, frustration against the insufficient stimulation on his cock mounting. He growled, and then the stimulation hit him once more.

This continued for a period of time, but Mark was beyond paying attention. The teasing continued, and Mark wondered how long he could withstand it without cumming.

"Thalia? I think maybe one of the leads has come loose. Would you mind examining all the connections?"

"Certainly, Nurse Jacklyn," Thalia said. She walked over to the wall, leaned over more than was necessary, and slowly pulled on a pair of gloves. She turned back, and walked back to where Mark was strapped to the table, hips swaying perceptibly.

Mark almost could not bear the embarrassment. Legs in the air, lying back on the leather table, his cock in a weird inflatable device. And jammed way up into his nether regions was the abominable probe. He was penetrated and on display, and his cock strained with his need. His ass was becoming sore. Thalia crouched down and looked between his legs, gently lifting his balls out of the way to get a good view of the probe extending from his ass. Mark shut his eyes as her warm hand touched his balls. He couldn't imagine the view she was getting.

After a minute spent looking at the probe in his pulsing ass, Thalia stood back up. She came to Mark's side, and positioned herself between him and Nurse Jacklyn. With one hand, she reached down and began to inspect the electric leads Nurse Jacklyn had placed earlier around his crotch. With the other, she began to pull and squeeze his balls. She used her thumb to gently stroke the underside of his cock, then his balls, as she slowly pulled them and gave them a firm squeeze.

Mark gasped as the woman's hand touched his balls. They began to tighten, and finally a boiling sensation began. His cock was on fire, and each stroke of the autostimulator was heaven. His ass squeezed around the vibrating probe and he leaned forward in sudden urgency, then leaned back as his hips lifted violently into the air, and his ankles shot out against the restraints. His cock convulsed, his prostate throbbed, and with a lance of golden sensation from his ass to the tip of his cock he came. For more than twenty agonizing seconds he filled the inside of the autostimulator, and the response probe in his ass slowed its stimulation, gently coaxing one, two, three extra spasms from his cock, fulling draining him and making his vision swim with gray spots.

With a long exhalation, Mark's body relaxed down onto the table. After a period of time he opened his eyes, and realized all the stimulation had ceased. Thalia smiled at him through her dark lashes. It was hard to tell, but there might have been a hint of a blush against her dark skin. Gently, she undid the strap holding the probe in place and extracted it in a smooth motion. One by one, she peeled off the sticky electrical leads around his crotch.

"There we go. The function test is now complete," said Nurse Jacklyn. "I've said the complete response trace in your permanent file. Next year we can run a more personalized version of the test, based on what we learned today. Discovering just such proclivities and natural responses is what the functional test is all about. I'll have the desk give you some extra literature on the way out. Thalia, would you mind finishing up in here? Well, have a good year, and we'll see you next spring, Mark." And with that, Nurse Jacklyn closed her notepad, shut down the computer, and swept out of the room.

Thalia smiled brightly at him again, as Mark lifted his trembling legs out of the stirrups. Thalia began wiping them down and folding them back against the table. "That was quite something, wasn't it? Maybe I can help you again next year ..."


12