Violation is Her Fantasy

Story Info
A woman's extreme fantasy that speeds her to orgasm.
1.4k words
3.79
17.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This account has been passed to me by a young woman of my acquaintance, whom I shall call Rosie. I have edited it somewhat to prevent her from being identified. She is 38 years of age, having been married for 14 years to a French hotelier. They have two children, both conceived (she says) while tight-laced to her anatomical limit. Lit readers will notice that corset connection between herself and me, which is why our correspondence started.]

*****

Gang-sex is Rosie's second favourite fantasy, after her first erotic interest which is tight corseting. More of that some other time.

Her fantasy is extreme and scary to describe and definitely NOT to be lived out in reality, she says. She thinks it is about loss of control, being at the centre of a big erotic event, and also being submissive when that is not in her usual nature.

Rosie always uses the gang fantasy when alone and her husband is away, and it always gets her to a big orgasm inside her corset and with two vibrators deep inside back and front. She's sure the fantasy is important for her pleasure because the vibs alone don't work. Sometimes, she uses it when making love with her husband; but he does not know that.

Briefly, it goes like this:

She is at a nice respectable evening party, dressed as she likes in firm control corsetry and a slinky dress. Two nice men come to her after some time. Both are very pleasant, younger than she is, and say nice things about her, "Best figure in the room tonight...lovely dress shows you off really well...such an elegant and stylish woman." And so on. She laps it all up and then they say, "Please could we spend some time with you and we'll show you other pleasures you've never had before and maybe never will again. Promise. We've been watching you all evening and both falling in love with you. Please."

Rosie says Yes and they lead her gently to a limo. They ask her to blindfold so that she won't be aware of where we're going. Does she mind, they ask. No, she says so they blindfold her.

After a short drive, they lead her to a set of stairs and up the steps one at a time. At the top, they proceed to take off her slinky dress. Her panties somehow disappear from her hips; they must has cut them off. She is standing there in her corset which one of them goes behind and tightens it further; making her waist smaller than ever. She is wearing thigh-high nylon stockings and very high heel shoes, which they leave on her.

Then they link hands, make her into a chair position and lay her down gently onto a soft surface. Rosie assumes it is a bed or something like that. One of them starts kissing her on the lips whilst the other ties her hands down to the bed, out from her thighs. And her ankles also are tied down, with her leg far apart. The kissing is very thorough; deep and wide in her mouth and throat. It is then she realises that there are more than two men: one at each hand and one at each foot; plus the kisser. So it's going to be five of them, Rosie thinks to herself.

One of them presses his hand between her legs and she can tell that he is spreading lube-gel around her openings. She is still blindfolded as one of them lies on her and gets into her plain old-fashioned missionary style. But a nice cock and stretches her a little. He fucks for a few minutes only, before emptying his load into her. Then another comes to her and does something to the bed that presents her legs in the air and her bottom is exposed. He gently and carefully enters her anus and presses slowly up into her rectum. A long thin penis that explores all her bends and surfaces inside. He also fucks for a few minutes and unloads up her rectum. The lube is renewed and that happens repeatedly while she's in the fantasy.

The other two Rosie is expecting do something else with the bed so that they can take her front and back; double penetration. Gentle and slow; just as she likes it in her fantasy but has never experienced in real life. The deep kissing is going on still and he whispers to her, "Off comes the blindfold," and he does it.

Rosie is shocked and frightened by what she sees. She is lying in a framework, inside something like a child's paddling pool, on a mattress, all in the middle of a big room, on a platform with steps leading up to her; with rows and rows of benches looking down at her. Like a lecture theatre, with hundreds of men staring at her. At the base of the stairs is a queue of men already formed, all naked and erect and some masturbating.

"Now it's their turn," the kissing guy says.

"No, no," She starts to squirm and tries to free herself, but it is impossible, "How many men are here? You can't do this to me."

"Yes we can, darling. You're here and they are all ready. Can't you see? This will be the fucking of a lifetime, There are 215 of them," he smiles at her but Rosie is scared almost witless and begins to hyperventilate.

Then it starts. Vagina, rectum, throat, all combinations. All shapes and sizes of men and their cocks; every speed and roughness and gentleness.

To shorten this account, after three days and nights, Rosie is eventually lying in a bath of semen, with her intestine and vagina full to overflowing, her throat hoarse and slippery, her stomach full of semen also. Her corset is drenched and almost submerged in semen and her hair is underwater but it isn't water. Her stockings are totally wrecked; just shreds of nylon clinging to her legs with semen-glue. Strangely, her high heel shoes are still on her feet but slimy and covered in semen; and also her own shit which has been fucked out of her.

Man sex-juice is pouring out of her mouth and nose; and somehow seems to have filled her ears also. Many of the men has fucked her multiple times. On a number of occasions, the first kissing man has whispered into her ear, "Big Eddie wants you. Again. Get ready." His penis is as long as her forearm and thick as his own wrist. Rosie is thinking, "My god; how does he get that up me?"

And then his really long thick penis is slid up into her, back or front, as Big Eddie gets his way again with her. In her imagination, she can feel him stretching her labia and then feel the length of it up to her navel, then pressing into her stomach, then between her breasts. Eddie is ramming her repeatedly all the way and eventually shoots a massive load into her womb - or somewhere. He throws her down on the mattress when he's finished.

When they has all finished with her, Rosie is exhausted but also strangely pleased and exultant to has been the centre of their attention for so long. She realises that her fantasy is about exhibitionism and loss of control.

The conclusion to this fantasy, which brings Rosie to orgasm, has not been finished yet. The two original men say that all the semen, urine and shit in the bath is going to be pumped into her rectum and colon and up into her intestine. Until she is bloating inside her corset and one of the men is going to take it off her to allow more semen to enter her. She has never reached the end of this fantasy before being overwhelmed by multiple orgasms. The vibs inside her in real-life are at full power by now and her whole body is shaking inside the tight corset. But Rosie knows that she would soon be a fantastic massive bloated bag of semen and other stuff. Then they will find ways to empty her. Perhaps by refitting the corset and tightening it to expel all the juices. That extreme corseting is also central to Rosie's fantasy-life.

Rosie is still working on these final scenes and is sure that she will incorporate them one day soon.

She says now, "Is that scary or what? And why does it stimulate me so much? Do other women harbour the same sorts of fantasies?" Rosie asks these questions to herself.

*****

[Rosie has asked me to report that, according to Quora and Yahoo Answers, masturbation-fantasies are common among women. Some of them are equally brutal and demeaning. They seem to satisfy a desire to gain extreme experience without the actual inconvenience of any discomfort or risk to health.]