All Comments on 'Violation of Regulations'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy Dan

Dan is such a sex machine here, he's just got to have a nicely, well-built hairy chest!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 4 years ago
Good sex, but you left the plot hanging

Season One of JAG had this scenario as a subplot in one episode. A Marine major and a Marine staff sergeant met on a cruise and fell in love before discovering they were both in the Corps. They continued to see each other, but resolved the situation by sending the female sergeant to OCS, with the implication they would marry as soon as she was commissioned.

You don't need to solve your plot problem the same way, but you need to do SOMETHING to get out of the corner you've written yourself into. Send Dan to OCS. Get him a direct commission or a direct warrant in his specialty. Injure one or the other of them (more likely Dan doing something heroic while on shore patrol duty that earns him a decoration) and have him or her medically retired or invalided out. Just don't have them get caught and be given the choice of accepting a discharge or a general court-martial. THAT is a cop-out, and your characters deserve better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous