Violet Abuses Her Powers

Story Info
Violet uses her sex pheromone powers on jock.
1k words
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*all characters in this story are 18 years of age or older*

I watched like everyone else in the school for the gifted young adults, as Violet shouted "Hey Alex!!" Alex turned towards her with terror in his eyes.

Alex, the stereotypical fuck boy, had recently cheated on his girlfriend Lisa. Which would probably have no consequence to him except for the fact that Lisa was Violets best friend.

"Ha you fucked up asshole" Violet said getting close to Alex. Her presence already working as he was obviously hard. His joggers making it impossible not to notice.

"Take off your pants and get on all fours" Violet demanded. Alex quickly obeyed. His eyes fixated on her and his face growing instantly red, with his hard dick now oozing precum on the hallway floor.

Violet usually never, EVER used her abilities to this extent. Usually small things, making guys carry her books, do her homework, and occasionally tease them till they came. That was only when she was feeling flirtatious and only chose the guys she new would pop off easy. If she felt like being nice she would tell them to wake up. Sometimes though she might just leave them to be sent to the nurse to wake up there. Most times under the belief it was just an accident from being close to her for too long.

Violet bent down to him, pushing her cleavage out more. "Now wet your finger and put it in your asshole" she said as Alex reluctantly but helplessly obeyed.

Everyone looking gasped. There phones already out taking pictures and videos. Whether it was her pheromones reaching me or staring at her impossibly perky, large tits, and perfect curves I do not know, but I was already hard. Every guy gets hard around Violet, so it's become a bit of a norm we accept, but since I seemed to be the only guy at this distance from her I moved my books to cover myself. Even though it was no secret I was the most susceptible to violets powers.

Everyone knew this sadly. She knew it, the whole school knew it, and certainly the nurse, Mrs. Kripke knew. Since Violet got her powers at 18, I'd woken up in the nurses room covered in cum with a raging erection almost every day. I always woke up to the same greeting, "Rise and shine sweetheart. Your spare pants are in the locker." I remember being mortified my first few weeks but now it's just a norm. Sometimes she tells me how many times I came while I was out. It was usually only one time but if it's anymore she usually enjoys letting me know. I've never gotten used to that part. Knowing she's witnessing me shoot off in my sleep, the little smirk on her aging plump face as she watches my face go crimson.

"Now, stand up and do the little tea pot dance. Sing it loud so we can all hear" she said with an evil smile. Alex quickly started the song and dance. If you looked hard you could see a tear roll down his cheek. I heard all the girls giggle and whisper about his oozing cock bounced doing the dance. "Now cum you stupid jock!" She ordered quickly.

His face clenched turning almost purple as his hips bucked and cum came splashing out him. He dropped from his knees, grunting and shouting "OHHH UH UHHHGG" he sounded almost in pain. I knew how intense, and humiliating this was cause nearly everyday the same would happen to me whenever I was too close to her from more than a minute or so. Gaining me the nicknames 'cum pants, quicky, premie, and jizzy James'

I wasn't the only guy that would cum around her, but by senior year most guys that did stopped or could be around her much longer than me. Most times there would be at least a bit of effort on her part, but she never had to do anything to get me to cum.

Alex had now collapsed to the floor out like a light. His dick still throbbing hard. Violet then uttered her famous "post orgasmic suggestion" we called it. It's a post hypnotic suggestion type command she can put in your mind when you've ejaculated and 'gone under'

"Now Alex, whenever you get with a girl, right as you, or her start to take your pants off.... You're gonna cum yourself like jizzy James" she said as everyone turned and looked at me. She then also looked obviously just noticing I was in ear shot. Just then behind her stood Mrs. Heard, the physics teacher.

"Violet!!! What in gods name did you just do?!?" Mrs. Heard shouted, fuming. "We do not use our powers in ANY FASHION against our peers intentionally!!!! We have enough to worry about with you in this facility do not test us. Not every faculty member is attracted to females you CANNOT do whatever you want!!!" She continued. "Vice principals office. NOW!!" She stomped her foot, being sure to include she did not want her going to the principal since he's susceptible to her power.

"Mrs. Heard please no. You know what she's going to do please you don't understand." Violet pleaded.

"You knew the rules. You use your abilities on a student, she will find something of equal punishment." Mrs. Heard explained.

Violet went off trembling. Alex let out a groan as he orgasmed once again in his sleep.

"Billy, Olivia. Could you please bring Alex to the nurses office." She asked the two students to her left as they nodded and did as asked. Just as this happened Alex began pissing. The puddle surrounded his limp body waking him up.

"Holy shit!!"

"Ewwwwww"

"NO FUCKING WAY!!"

These exclamations echoed the halls as Alex woke up dazed. Realizing what happened he looked frantically around. Almost in tears running to the bathroom still without bottoms as the school laughed.

I felt bad for him but all I could think about was Violet's punishment.... Ms. Carter is an immensely powerful telepath. She had no issues using this power in her roll as vice principal. I know exactly what violets punishment is. It's happened before....

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great start. Would love to see origin of Jizzy James

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 1 year ago
Interesting premise. Where do you plan to go with it?

If I may suggest, you want to have the Vice Principal not only immune to Violet's powers, but be a powerful esper who can make Violet do whatever SHE wants her to do. I would suggest turning Violet into a cum-slut for every boy on which she used her powers; and perhaps making the finale Violet being screwed by the school's mascot - a horse. We want her to learn her lesson, but we also want her humiliated in front of the school so she won't behave like that any more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Calendars and Clocks Louisa makes Jon dumb with hypnosis and pleasure.in Mind Control
The Roommate Situation Andy's roommate needs his help.in Mind Control
Far Too Horny Young male virgin brought to HFO by 5 girls.in Fetish
We Can Still Be Friends Cody's friend comes out as bi. He doesn't take it well.in Mind Control
Begging Ashley's Forgiveness Ashley punishes a creep for staring at her by the pool.in Mind Control
More Stories