The Roommate Situation

Story Info
Andy's roommate needs his help.
3.2k words
3.87
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains gay male sex, as well as straight sex. If that's not your thing, be warned.

********

Andy knocked on the door of the bathroom, growing more and more concerned by the second.

"Kim, are you sure you're ok?"

"I- ahhh, I'm fine," replied the voice from the other side.

The sound of his roommate's voice had woken him just a few minutes ago. At first he thought they might be sounds of pain, so he went over to check. As he got closer to the source of the sound, he started to think they might be... moaning?

"Alright well, I'll guess I'll go back to sleep then," Andy said, turning to leave.

"No wait," said Kim from the other side of the door. Andy stopped in his tracks, as he heard Kim punctuate that sentence with what was DEFINITELY a moan of pleasure. "Actually, I could use some help. Could you... could you come in here?"

"Uh... I don't think that's such a good idea. I'm sorry I bothered you, I'll just leave you alone," said Andy. His feet stayed rooted to the spot.

Of course Andy had thought of having sex with Kim before. She was too hot not to fantasize about it a few times. But he was a good guy, and would never actually make a move, when it could mess up their whole living situation, and their friendship.

But if she wanted to... No. He couldn't. She was having a moment of weakness, and it would be wrong to take advantage when-

"MMmmmm, please Andy... I need your help... I need it so bad," came Kim's voice in between moans that were getting louder and louder.

Andy's cock was fully hard now, tenting out his cotton shorts. He also noticed that he was now right in front of the door. When had he taken those steps? He reached for the doorknob.

No, he had to resist. His thoughts started to slow, listening to his roommate's now constant moaning. No, he would go back to his room. He would go to sleep and stop imagining Kim masturbating. He would never get to see her playing with her tight, wet, pussy. No, he could fight this.

"Open the door!" Kim yelled from inside, her pleasure-soaked voice ringing now mixed with what sounded like desperation.

Andy's cock throbbed as he opened the door. And then his thoughts stopped completely.

Kim was on the floor of the bathroom, in front of the sink, and right in front of the now open door. Not a shred of clothing covered her fair skin, and her long black hair was a mess, with a few strands stuck to her forehead with sweat. One hand was playing with one of her perky breasts, and the other was between her legs which were spread wide so Andy could get an incredible view of her dripping pussy. The sight made his mind go blank with pleasure.

Kim noticed this right away, as Andy's mouth fell open and his eyes turned unfocused and glassy. His shorts did little to cover his massive erection, and she also saw a wet patch starting to form where the tip of his cock would be.

Kim bit her lip at the sight of her entranced roommate, her own mind going crazy with arousal.

"Good boy," she said, and moaned as she slid two fingers into her pussy.

Andy's cock throbbed again, and the wet patch grew.

Now directly in front of her, Andy could feel a strange energy coming off of his roommate. It made him feel so submissive. So horny. Like he would do anything she told him to, even if she weren't openly fingering herself in front of him.

And he felt it almost speaking to him. So softly and slowly that he couldn't even make out the words, but he could feel them digging deep into his mind.

"Strip," Kim said.

"Yes, mistress," said Andy.

"Mmm fuck yes, that's so hot," said Kim as his naked body and hard, leaking cock came into view. "Stroke for me."

Andy was pretty average when it came to attractiveness. He couldn't rely on massive muscles or a remarkably handsome face, meaning he didn't have much luck with dating apps or one night stands. Most girls he had dated fell in love more with his personality, which he honestly preferred. But even in his current state, Kim visibly getting off to the sight of his named body gave him an unfamiliar thrill.

"Ahhh yes, mistress." Andy's gripped his big cock, slick with pre-cum and started to masturbate with Kim. it felt better than jerking off ever had, and after just a couple of strokes, he started to jerk faster and faster.

"Mmm, good boy," said Kim, who was thrusting her fingers in and out of her faster as well. "You can feel it, can't you? My energy. My influence. Enslaving you."

"Yes, mistress."

"That's right. You're blank and obedient for me."

"Yes mistress. Blank and obedient."

"You'll do anything to make me cum."

"Yes mistress... anything."

"Good boy. Tell me who you are."

Suddenly, the words that had implanted themselves into Andy's mind rang out in his head loud and clear. They were the only things he could think. They were completely true.

"I am your personal porn star," said Andy, stroking even faster now.

"I love to look sexy for you. I love to stroke my cock for you. I love to turn you on so you can masturbate. It makes me feel good to obey. I am your slave. I will do anything to make you cum."

Andy droned on, falling even more deeply into Kim's power with every repetition. And as he did, Kim's hands moved faster as well, getting closer and closer to her orgasm as Andy submitted more and more. Closer to the orgasm that had eluded her for days now.

Kim was so close now. But there was one more thing she needed.

"AAHHHHH YES! Good slave! Good boy! Now submit! Submit to me completely and cum!"

"Yes mistress! I submit! I obey! I'll cum for y-AAAAAH!" Andy cried out. At his misstress' command he came, shooting thick ropes of gooey cum all over her face, her breasts, her stomach.

With the feel of cum on her skin, something suddenly unlocked in Kim and she screamed as well, as she was rocked by the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

After taking a few deep breaths to recover, Kim noticed Andy still standing in front of her, motionless. His face was still blank with submission, and a couple drops of cum still hung from his softening penis.

Kim looked Andy directly in the eye, licked up a bit of cum that had landed near her lips, and said.

"Good job, slave. Until next time."

Andy blacked out.

---

Andy wouldn't have to wait long for next time.

He woke up the next morning, fully clothed in his bed.

"What a weird fucking dream," he murmured to himself. But as he lay there, he couldn't help thing back to what he thought he had just dreamt.

The sound of Kim's moans. Her pert breasts and pretty nipples. Her hands playing with her clit. The feeling of submission. Of his mind going blank.

He let out a small moan as he grabbed his rapidly hardening dick through his shorts, and then decided to take them off altogether. He closed his eyes and started to stroke to the images of his naked, horny roommate when suddenly, he heard her voice.

"Did I say you could start without me, slave?"

Andy's eyes snapped open to see Kim, still fully nude, standing in the doorway of his room. Instantly, his mind started to go blank again. And his hand, which had frozen when he heard the voice started to move up and down once again.

Kim got up on the bed with Andy and straddled his chest, giving him an up-close view of her pussy. He could see every fold, and her clit which she was gently playing with. Her wetness started to drip on his chest, and the smell of her sex filled his nostrils.

"You know what to do," she said.

"Yes, mistress," said Andy and he started to stroke faster once again.

"I am your personal porn star... I love to look sexy for you..."

Minutes later, Andy started to cum once again, angling his throbbing cock so that it shot all over Kim's ass and back, allowing her to have her own orgasm.

"OH FUCK! YES! GOOD BOY!" she cried. Andy continued to stare forward, unblinking, as she squirted all over his face and in his half-open mouth.

This is how the roommates lived for the next few days. Andy would keep to his usual routine, going to work, hanging out with friends, even going on a date when he was lucky enough to. Kim mostly lived her normal life as well, though she worked from home and left the apartment only a few times a week.

But once or twice a day (sometimes four or five times), Kim would start to get horny. So horny she wouldn't be able to think of anything else but cumming, and there was only one way she could do that. So she would strip off, turn off Andy's mind, and make him put on a show and cover her in his jizz so she could cum.

Andy would always stay in trance after he came, and wouldn't wake up until she put clothes on. When he did wake up, he never seemed to remember anything that had happened, but Kim realized she could still give him commands after they both had cum (and when she was able to think more clearly), and he would follow them even when he was awake.

Most days, she would wake him up fully naked so she could get a good orgasm to start the day. She also loved stripping down right before he got home from work and waiting for him on her knees so she would be the first thing he saw as he opened the door.

But sometimes she needed more, so she would put him into a trance by walking in on him as he was showering, or playing video games, or even in the middle of the night like the first time she enslaved him.

And even that wasn't enough.

After one of their sessions, Kim sat naked on one of their dining table chairs, cum still dripping down her face. Andy had been commanded to kneel in front of her after he came, so he did, staring up at her obediently, his cock still in his hand.

"Slave, this has all been lots of fun," she said, wiping cum from her face with her fingers and licking them clean. "But I need more. So you're going to invite a friend over tomorrow night."

"Yes, mistress," said Andy.

---

Andy, Kevin, and Nate had been great friends since college, seeing each other through sleepless nights studying for finals, bad breakups, and anything else life could throw at them. Even after graduating, they all stayed and looked for jobs in the same city, so they could keep hanging out.

They still got together once every week or so to just hang out and chill like the old days. Or at least they did, when life didn't get in the way. Unfortunately, life had been getting in the way pretty often recently, and the three friends hadn't seen each other in months. And they might have started to drift apart, and Andy not pretty much insisted that they all get drinks one night.

And so, after some tricky schedule shuffling, they managed to carve out a Saturday night to reunite. And after a few drinks at the bar, the trio made their way up to Andy's apartment to play videogames and more drinks.

But their plans were derailed, when Andy unlocked the door and they were greeted by the sight of Kim naked, on her knees just a few feet back from the door, openly masturbating and moaning.

Kevin and Nate cried out in surprise.

"Oh shit!"

"Whoa, sorry! We'll come back later"

Kevin tried his best to avert his eyes, looking at anything else when all he wanted to do was stare at the naked woman displaying herself in front of him.

He turned his eyes to Nate, who hadn't had the same idea and was openly gawking at Kim. "Holy shit Andy, is that your roommate?" He said.

Then he turned to Andy who was-

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing?!" Kevin yelled at the sight of Andy, slack-jawed and glassy eyed, who had taken off his shirt and was in the middle of unbuttoning his pants. He watched in shock as his best friend stripped naked and started to jerk off as he took a few steps towards his also masturbating roommate.

Kevin couldn't stop himself from looking back at Kim, whose moans got even louder as Andy stroked his hard cock.

"C'mon boys, strip for me," said Kim. "Just like your friend. Show me those hot bodies and hard cocks. Stroke your dicks for me. It will feel so good."

"Yes mistress," Andy said. "So good."

"No this is... I can't this is wrong," Kevin said, while Kim's seductive, hypnotic energy flowed in waves through his body, wearing away at his resistance, sending electricity up and down his already hard cock.

In his peripheral vision, he saw that Nate was already naked and starting to stroke his dick.

"Fuck!" Nate exclaimed "You were right, it feels so good do stroke for you... mistress."

Kevin saw Nate walk next to Andy, both of them now masturbating for Kim.

"Aw please, Kevin," Kim said, now locking her eyes onto Kevin's, three of her fingers plunged into her dripping pussy. "I'm so horny and I need you to help me cum."

"I... need to help you... cum," Kevin whispered. Without his willing them to, Kevin's hands unbuttoned his jeans, but he managed to stop himself. "No, what are you doing to me? Stop," he said.

"Don't resist it, bro," Andy said, his voice strained with pleasure. "It's so hot to stroke your cock for her. It feels so good to submit. Just like this bro... Trust me, we're friends aren't we?"

Kevin started to slowly rub the tip of his cock through his underwear, which was tenting out from the opening in his jeans.

Kim bit her lip and moaned, still looking right at him.

"Stroke your cock for me," she said.

At that, Kevin's resistance broke. He flung off the rest of his clothes and basically ran to join his friends, stroking their cocks for Kim's pleasure.

With the sight of three hard cocks and three blank slaves in front of her, Kim's masturbation intensified even more, one hand groping each of her breasts in turn and the other frantically rubbing her clit.

"FUCK YES! SUBMIT TO ME! BECOME MY SLAVES!" She yelled

"We are your personal porn stars," said the three friends in unison, pre-cum dripping from all their cocks.

"We love to look sexy for you. We love to stroke our cocks for you. We love to turn you on so you can masturbate. It makes us feel good to obey. We are your slaves. We will do anything to make you cum."

"YES! GOOD BOYS! CUM FOR ME!"

"Yes mistress!" They all yelled as they obeyed.

Three massive loads drenched Kim, completely covering her in cum--her face, her breasts, her stomach, even her pussy. Three cumshots at once made Kim almost pass out with the pleasure of her resulting orgasm, which seemed to go on for an hour.

As she started to come down from her high, she realized she had been screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure. She looked at her slaves, all staring blankly at her, cocks still in their hands. And still hard. Her pussy tingled and the pleasure started to take over her mind once again.

"Mmm, good boys," she said. "Now, you boys are going to put on a different kind of show for me."

"Yes mistress," they said.

She had them all sit on the couch with Andy in the middle. Kim herself sat on the coffee table facing them, and spread her legs wide, starting to masturbate again. All three men were hard and stroking their cocks once again.

"Now Andy," Kim said sweetly. "I want you to get on your knees. And suck your friends' cocks."

"Yes mistress," said Andy.

He did as commanded, first getting in front of Nate. With no hesitation, Andy took Nate's big cock, still dripping with cum, and started to suck.

"Oh fuck bro! Fuck yeah that feels so good!" Nate exclaimed. The feeling of his best friend's mouth on his cock and the image of his mistress playing with herself would have instantly sent him over the edge, but he couldn't cum without permission.

Kevin still had his eyes locked on Kim: her breasts, her long legs, her pussy. But the sounds of Andy sucking Nate's cock started to rouse something in his blank mind, even as he continued to jerk off for his mistress.

Soon it was his turn, and Andy wordlessly stopped sucking Nate and crawled over in front of Kevin. Andy reached out to grab his cock, but in a flash of resistance, Kevin pulled away.

"Stop! This is fucked up, please stop," he said. Despite this, he couldn't stop jerking off. He couldn't even look away from Kim.

"Just let me suck your cock, bro," Andy said in a monotone as he reached for Kevin's dick once again. "I need to suck your cock."

Kevin pushed Andy's head away.

"Let him suck your cock, Kevin," Kim said.

"No... I'm not gay," Kevin said, now having to hold Andy's head back as he continuously tried to get his friend's dick in his mouth. "And neither are Andy and Nate."

"But Kevin," Kim said, sticking her lip out in a mocking pout. "It will help me cum. You need to help me cum."

With the trigger, Kevin's mind went blank once again, and he stopped resisting.

"Yes mistress, I need to help you cu- Aaaaahhh!" Kevin's words were cut short by the feeling of Andy's mouth on his cock.

The rest of the night, Kim had them suck and fuck, and cum on her until she could barely move, and the horniness finally left her. At least for now. She showered and fell into the best sleep she had had in years. Andy, Nate, and Kevin fell asleep on the couch, still naked, their heads resting on each other's shoulders.

---

After that night, Kim and her three slaves moved into a bigger apartment and all lived together. With three obedient sluts at her command--eager to cover her in cum whenever she wanted--Kim was now naked basically any time she was in the apartment.

Throughout the day, she would have solo sessions with each of her boys. And at night, the trio would suck and fuck each other for her pleasure as she masturbated. And every night would end with them all showering Kim with their cum.