Violet Iodine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers

And with that, there was no other topic she could think of asking about that wasn't terribly awkward. She tried again with one of the more benign questions on her mind, "So, um," She looked at the book covers, "What is an Okonoko? Am I saying that right?"

"Ugh," She saw his face go flushed. It was something dirty wasn't it? "It's, um, a Japanese thing." he was vague about it. He didn't want to talk about it with his boss. Understandable.

"Well, um," She looked back at the covers, "What about futanari?"

She somehow got even more blushed. It was cute. "That is, um, also-"

"Denis." She said with a sigh, "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to make conversation. Is there something you would like to talk about?" She asked.

"Sure boss-"

"You can call me Meranda outside of work dear."

"Meranda-" he swallowed hard. "Dear?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She apologized with a smile. "Force of habit. I do that with everyone close to me."

"Right." he was looked away from her with an expression of extreme anxiety. She had a feeling that telling him about her little... well, her BIG secret probably wouldn't make him any less anxious. "So, what do you do for fun Meranda?" He asked it like he was playing a role in a movie.

"Well, I work out early in the morning." She said. "Then I work," She explained. She pursed her lips, "I usually read, or browse the web after that." She continued. "Sometimes on weekends I'll have drinks with old friends." She shrugged, "I'm a pretty simple woman actually." She did not want to admit that most of her free time was either masturbating, or trying not to. "What about you?"

"I'm pretty busy with school, work, and my business." He said. "I don't have many friends." He admitted.

"Well, I hope you can call me a friend at least." she encouraged him. "If you have any time, you can come with me and my friends on weekends."

"I can't drink yet-"

"I wont tell." She put a finger to her lips with a wink. He looked at her again just to look away. She must have reminded him of the other secrets she knew.

She supposed it was time.

"Denis, I told you I had a secret." she began. There was a sense of weightlessness that came with the statement. At if she had just reached the top of a roller coaster and the only way forward was down. "It might be unbelievable." She said. "But i-"

"It's fine." Denis shook his head. "You don't have to tell me."

"I want to-"

"No, I get it." he gave her a kind smile. "I can tell it's really embarrassing. If you don't want to, please don't."

She smiled back. "That is very kind of you Denis." she was still hesitant. "In that case," now that he seemed a bit more relaxed, "I'd be very interested to see your room. I have only ever seen it from one angle."

"My room?" he asked. "I'm not sure-"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she took out her phone and checked the time. "I've taken far too much of your time." She had not planned to keep him long. She was about to stand but stopped. The sudden motion caused the tape to slip. "Whoop!" she sat her ass back down and squeezed her legs together.

"Did you trip?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

Her cock was hard inside her clenched thighs. If she had not closed her legs in time it would have popped out the front of her skirt. "Ha ha!" She laughed at herself, mortified. How was she going to get out off this? "This is very embarrassing."

"Is something wrong?"

"It's," she started, "A medical condition." She said.

"Is this," He started, "A female problem?"

"Oh I wish." She groaned. She had those too, but she'd rather have cramps than this. "Could you, um," She looked to him, putting her hands on her lap, "Look away for a second?" She asked bashfully.

He looked like he was going to ask why, then stopped himself. He nodded, "Sure thing bos-" he shook, "I mean, Meranda." He turned away.

"I'll tell you when." She said. She sighed and after a second, she spread her legs open. It flopped out, dripping with desire. God, it was already slimy from having fucked into her thighs. Was she really this turned on? She touched it and tried to weasel it back down between her legs, but it was far too hard now. The tape was soaking wet and useless. She just felt the warm feeling of touching herself. She looked to Denis with desire. He had turned his back on her. She could see in her minds eye what his body would look like under all those business clothes.

"Ah!" She covered her mouth in horror. Her hand had been stroking herself on instinct.

"Are you still okay?" Denis asked.

"Don't look!" she begged as she tried to think of the geometry involved with hiding this under her skirt. She pushed it to the side and tried to fit it up and under her waistband. It was extremely visible. Not only that, but it fucked between her band and her belly. "Just another second!" She whimpered. Her shirt was just long enough to cover the head if she was careful. She had her purse nearby. She put it in her lap. It was just enough to cover her now. She stood up, shuddering as she did. "Okay!" She gulped and turned to keep her purse at the correct angle. "You can look now."

He turned. He was confused by her posture. "Are you sure you are okay Meranda?"

"I should go." She explained. "Medical emergency."

"Is it the secret you were going to tell me?" he asked. She faltered.

"Yes." She admitted.

"Oh, okay." he nodded. "Um, thank you for coming." He stood and walked her to the door. As he did she could not keep her eyes off of him. Not his shoulders, his waist, or his butt. Those legs too. Her teeth clenched and she humped her purse while he wasn't watching. He turned and she tried to stand still. "This was fun." He gave a kind smile. "I really do appreciate it." she was so hot right now. He began to open the door.

She charged forward and slammed it shut with one hand. He was taken aback from her speed and strength. "Meranda?" He stepped back, shocked.

"Denis-" She could not help herself. "Do you promise not to tell anyone?" she asked, desperate to tell him.

"I said before, you don't have to-"

"I want to. I really want to." She said, her breathing labored. "Please, tell me you will keep it a secret."

Denis nodded. "What is this about Meranda?" He asked. He gave an embarrassed smile, "It's not like it can be any more embarrassing than my secret-"

She dropped her purse. She didn't say anything else. She put her hands behind her back and stood strait and tall like a soldier at attention.

"Holy fuck." His eyes were locked onto it. It was obvious under the cloth of her skirt and blouse. "Uh, Meranda," He gulped, looking up to her face, and then back down. "Is that-"

"Yep." She nodded.

"Is that a toy? Did, did you put that on just now-"

She did not intend it. She really did not. But her cock had been twitching with her heartbeat, and her hips gave a small forward thrust. The strain of her cock was too much, and at that very moment, the zipper on her skirt broke open and it fell to the ground. Her cock came down like a guillotine and bounced, pointing In Denis's direction.

"Ahh!" he backed away, nearly falling. She looked down, her skirt at her ankles and her cock pointed at her employee. Her panties were on, but did nothing to hide her dick.

"So, now you know." She explained as calmly as she could. It felt a lot better to have it in the open, though, she could tell she was scaring him. "Oh, to clarify, just in case," She lowered her panties and widened her legs before pulling her cock up to show what was under. "I am a woman." She shrugged. "If that matters."

"Holy shit." he cursed. "You, you really are a-"

"A what?" she tilted her head curiously. Was that a name for someone like her?

"A Futa?" He said.

"Oh, like that book I saw on the shelf-" she suddenly realized the connotations. "You, you have comic books about-" She looked down at her cock, then him. "So." She gave a bashful smile, "Do you like this then?"

"Uggghhhh." She could see fantasy and reality assaulting each other in his mind.

"It's fine." She reached down and tried to pull her skirt up. "Damn, the zipper is broken," She grimaced and held her skirt together with one hand and her purse with the other, barely keeping herself decent with both hands. She gave Denis another smile. "Well, now you know." She said happily, trying to hide how awkward this whole situation felt. It was nice finally confiding in someone. "It looks like you don't know what to do. So," She reluctantly asked, "Will you get the door for me? My hands are a bit tied right now."

She watched him get up on shaky legs she backed away to give him room. She closed her eyes and pouted. This could have gone a whole lot better. He was probably going to quit his job now. She heard the door open and regretted being so forward. She should have just walked out the first time he was letting her out. She turned to leave and opened her eyes.

But the door was not open.

She turned around. Denis was at the door to his room. He was halfway in, looking at her with curiosity. "Do you want to come in?" he asked in such a high pitch that she instantly recognized the practiced, girly tone of Violet Iodine. She wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

She nearly cried, but held it back. She nodded and walked awkwardly to follow him into his room.

There were his posters, his webcam, and more books on shelves. His bed was a mess, as was much everything else. "Really sorry about all this," he picked up and moved some clothes on the ground.

"It looks different up close." She looked at some of the figurines and felt her heartbeat quicken. Even compared to the ones outside, these little toys weren't just pretty, they were raunchy. And the posters were adult oriented as well. The whole room was filled with all sorts of sexy things. Not just sexy though, there were some oddities, like robots, airplanes, and things more the style of a hobbyist.

She noticed he was just looking at her. He was watching her look around his room. She smiled at him. "A little messy." She admitted. "But that's fine."

"Is there anything in particular you wanted to see?" he asked. "Or-"

"Where do you keep your outfits?" She asked.

He gulped and showed her. The closet had more than she had ever seen on him. There were wigs of various colors, several sets of costumes ranging from cute to kinky. "There are more in storage." he said.

"I haven't seen half of these before." She wanted to touch them, but her hands were occupied, "Um, Denis?" she asked, "Do you mind if I get comfortable?" She asked. "I mean, I've seen so much of you, I don't really mind if you ogle me a bit." he nodded slowly, sitting on his bed and watching her.

She let her skirt drop again and put her purse next to it. With her cock out, she rummaged through his clothes. He seemed entertained enough look at her. He even switched targets to her rear when she bent over. She was happy about that. It would have been strange if her cock was the only thing he liked.

"Why don't you wear these?" she asked. Some of them looked slutty. Some of them looked strange. Others, weirdly enough, looked like normal women's clothes.

"Sometimes I do." He admitted, "In public." She gave him a scandalous look. "Just to practice!" he said.

"Oh, Practicing." She looked around him room, "For your business?"

"Right." She withed a smirk. If that was what he wanted to tell himself, she wouldn't question it. "It just feels more comfortable sometimes." He admitted. "And I like how people will pay attention to me." He admitted.

"Oh Denis," She smiled at him. He was still taking glances at her cock and then looking away. "It is okay to stare. I give you permission." She said, "In fact," she remembered the tightness around her chest. Her binder was uncomfortable. "I'd like to see you in one of these." she said.

"Really?" He seemed reluctant. "I don't know-"

"Well, if I am going to be here any longer, I was thinking of getting even more comfortable." She said. "I really can't stand to wear my bra any longer." she said. "But if you are ready for me to leave-"

"J-Just give me time to change!" He stood up quickly. She smiled and nodded, taking his spot on the bed. "Which one?" he asked.

"Whatever you want." she said, "But I always like the cute ones the best. You don't have to be sexy." She looked away, "I'll just look at some of these while I wait-" she heard him changing quickly behind her as she peered at the book titles. If these were in his room, they must be even more raunchy, right? She saw that word again on another book, "Futa Planet Isekai" and picked it up. She opened it to a random page. "Oh my!" She covered her face when she saw the inside. This wasn't a comic book. This was porn. She did her best not to turn around. She had no idea this was something that people bought. She flipped through some more pages and felt her cock twitch. Once she was fully educated on Futa's, she put it back on the shelf and reached for another title.

This one was called "Turned into a girl." She scanned through it. It was more hardcore than she was ready for, but that didn't stop her from reading. There was a feminine man tied up and punished in all sorts of ways. She flipped through and even learned a few things herself. She considered herself quite sexually open, but even she giggled and covered her mouth at some of these things , "Oh, I didn't realize they made Chastity belts for guys too!" She continued to read.

"Meranda, I'm ready." The woman's voice surprised her. That was not Denis. At least, not the way she recognized him. She turned. In front of her was a girl with blue hair and eyes. She wore an open black jacket that hugged her arms and waist until just under her breast line. It was over a light blue tank top with white stripes. One sleeve was hanging off her shoulder. Her chest was feminine, with two lumps that curved into her midsection, and her face was in a shy pout. Eyeliner was spot on, the lipstick was pink and subtle. Her plaid skirt was a bit short, if she leaned over her ass would hang out. She wore black stockings up to mid thigh that were strapped to garters, leading under the skirt. Finally, around her neck was a collar. Not a choker, or anything like that. A red, leather, dog collar. The leash was flipped behind her back. She looked adorable.

"So?" the girl asked and shuddered, "What do you think?"

"Denis?" she had to ask.

"Call me Violet. Please." The demure voice said. "I want to keep work separate. This is professional."

"Ms. Iodine then?" She played along. "Am I doing this right?"

Violet nodded shyly. "That's the name I use online. Or when I need to buy stuff for my business."

"You are beautiful Violet." Violet smiled and wriggled in response. The entire personality had changed. Denis was so repressed and withdrawn, but Violet was naughty girl. At least, Meranda suspected as much. "I guess a deal is a deal," She stood up and lifted her top off, and then her binder. She let it all hang out. She was wearing nothing but her panties now. That was annoying. She decided to slip those off too. iI was slow, and she was sure to wiggle her booty and watch Violets reaction.

Violet was stunned and watching in awe. She had less inhibitions than Denis. Meranda giggled as she curved her back to rise back up to her full height. She was completely naked in front of her employee now. "You like what you see?"

"Yes Meranda." Violets hands were tight at her chest. Meranda laughed. "What?" Violet looked down. There was a bump forming under her skirt. She went even more flushed, "Oh, well,"

"Violet." She made her way over to the shy girl. As she did she noticed another part to the costume. She looked around at her behind. "What is that?" She questioned, pointing to her upper leg.

"Oh," Violet shuddered and gulped. She turned to show it, "So you noticed-" there was a pink little plastic box hidden under the top of her leggings. The box had a wire that lead up, under the skirt. "It's," she gulped. "This is the remote." She produces a small plastic handle with a knob and a button on it. "It, um," She swallowed hard, "It vibrates when you press the button." She mumbled, almost too quiet to hear, "One in front, and one in the back."

"Oh!" She held it in her hands. "So, if I do this," she pressed the button. Nothing happened.

"The knob controls-" Violet started.

"Oh, like this," she turned the knob from 0 to 10.

"OOOOH!" Violets knees bent inwards and ankles splayed. Her hands went to her groin and her eyes widened with surprise. "Meranda!"

"Whoops! Sorry!" she lowered the setting.

"Hehehe," Violet was shaking and laughing.

"You are really good at this. You even screamed like a girl." Meranda said.

"Thank you." Violet squirmed.

"Violet." She used the name he wanted her to use, "All games aside," She looked down at her cock. If she didn't fuck something soon she was going to go crazy. "How do you want to do this?"

Violet grimaced and looked away. "Meranda," She started, "It's always best for me, if I'm not the one in control." She said. "Denis has to be in control all the time." She said. "And Denis really wants a girlfriend." She continued "But Violet," she paused and smiled a naughty, but still shy smile, "Violet wants to be forced into it. And she doesn't care by who." She gulped. Meranda could tell the creature was salivating beyond normal.

"Oh." Meranda could get behind that. Honestly, she could get behind most anything now so long as she got to fuck it. "Um, so I guess," She seethed as her cock beat to the rhythm of her heart. She was too turned on. "How about you, um, tap me twice if I'm going too far then?" She asked.

"Oh, that's sounds good!" She nodded. "Or a safe word?"

"You wont be able to say anything." Meranda said. "Not for what I'm planning."

Violets face went cherry read. "Oh! Well, yes then, that would be fine." She nodded with a smile.

"So," Meranda said "Violet." She wanted to be sure, "You want it like the way I saw in your books?"

Violet nodded.

Meranda didn't need any more than that. "Then," she reached for Violets face and caressed down her ear and long neck till the reached the collar. She took the leather leash in hand and wrapped it around her palm. "I want you to kneel." She said, trying her best to give Violet what she wanted, "Slut." Violet hesitated. "Now!" she tugged down on the leash. Violet yipped and fell. She was shivering, but Meranda could tell it was from lust. "What a pathetic sissy.," she stepped over the leash with her long, strong leg and held the strap between her legs. She pulled Violets face so close she had press her face against the cock. Now she could pull it and force Violets mouth around her cock. "Open your mouth."

Violet obeyed, her tongue sticking out.

Meranda pushed the back of Violets head with one hand and pulled with the strap with the other. When lips touched her cock Meranda was in heaven. So that was what getting head felt like. She suddenly understood the appeal. "Good girl," she had the remote in the same hand as the leash. She set it to 1 and held the button down. Violet hummed around her cock. "You are going to come sucking my cock." She ordered. "Deeper!" she commanded and pulled. Violet's mouth went wide around it. She tugged till she felt resistance. Violet could hardly wrap her lips around the head before she pulled back frantically.

"Too far?" She asked. Violet shook her head. "Then," Meranda thrust forward. She felt Violets throat contract. She heard Violet gag. She saw Violet clench her hand into a fist. She wondered if Violet would tap out. Instead, Violet slowly put her arms behind her own back and held her own elbows. "Good slut." She fucked the whores throat. Violet's eyes rolled up. Meranda set the vibrations to 3. Violet's eyes fluttered as she was face fucked. She heard her captive sputter and slurp, her body convulsed. She worried she might be pushed Violet too far.

FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers