Violet Iodine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt something warm on her toes. She looked down. Violet had just come. She was shaking and whimpering. The front of her skirt was damp and her hips were bucking. The come seeped through the fabric and down, dripping onto her feet.

"Haha!" Meranda laughed, "Wow, so soon? Really?" She took her cock out of Violet and sighed in pleasure. She pulled her slave to salivate down the length, resting her cock on Violets face. She saw the mascara start to run. Violets eyes were watering. "It was really that good?"

"It's!" Violet gasped, her body quivering, "Still on!"

"Oh!" she lowered the setting. "Hehe," She saw the little fucktoy panting and recovering slowly. "Show me. Show me under your skirt."

Violet slowly complied. She shuddered when the fabric moved across her skin. As she lifted the moist garment with her fingertips Meranda saw Violets cute, twitching cock flop out. A pink, vibrating bead was taped to the head of his cock.

"If you were a boy," She said, "You might be embarrassed by how small that thing is." she lightly kicked it with her toes. Violet crumbled over with a look of ecstasy as the touch. "Haha," Meranda pulled on the leash in waves, forcing Violet to hump her toes. She felt the limp cock slide across her feet. Violet grabbed her leg and humped her. "What an animal."

Meranda was horny as hell, but this was also very fun. Having so much control of Violet was empowering. Violet licked up her thigh and groaned, "Meranda," she looked up at the cock that dangled before her, "Who do you like more?" She begged with her eyes, "Me, or Denis?"

"I don't know." she moved her feet to place Violets cock between her heel and the ground. She lightly ground it. Violet had to spread her legs further to allow it to happen, and she trembled at the pressure. "You are both pretty pathetic." She inhaled sharply, "But, if I had to choose," Violet looked up hopefully, "I think Denis looks a lot better with a makeover."

Violet smiled, "Yes, Meranda-"

"Maybe Denis should think about wearing panties and a bra to work?" Meranda offered.

"Ohh!" Violets soft cock twitched under her toes, "Yes! Great idea Meranda!"

"I think it's time I really showed you who's in control." She pet Violets face.

Then, she lifted the trembling, post-orgasmic girl by the armpits and dropped her onto the bed with ease. "Eek!" Violet yipped and smiled, her hands bashfully across her skirt and she bounced. Meranda reached and pulled Violets panties halfway over her ass. "Ahh~" She cooed, her arms going back to support her as she leaned back. Meranda felt a wire and followed it with her fingers till she touched Violets puckered opening. It was going into her. She pulled it lightly. "Th-Thats-" it popped out slowly. She watched Violets face relax as the small, slick bean was removed. Meranda giggled as she reached for the tape nearby and attached it to the other side of the slick, slimy, limp cock. As she did, it twitched, beginning to rise up again. "Meranda," Violets chest heaved as she lifted the cock-girls heels up. Her stockings covered to her upper thigh, and then her panties were bunched, and then Violets dick was pulled out and back, bouncing up against the waistband just above her lubricated sex. "Be gentle?" She asked.

"Is that what you really want?" Meranda asked as the touched the tip of her cock to the willing sphincter. Violet bashfully looked away. "Liar." She cooed as she pushed.

"Oh~" Violet was blushed all over. Violets cock twitched to full length as another cock penetrated under it. "It's so big!" Meranda pushed the sluts heels back further, forcing her hips higher to accept the cock. Violets eyes widened, her mouth gaped, "Oh god!" She could hardly resist shoving it in, but she wanted Violet to like it. She wanted to be invited over again. So she delicately pierced into her subordinate.

"So tight." Meranda groaned, "You better relax. Because you are taking all of this cock." She felt the bulb finally sink into the wet canal. "Ohh!" It felt amazing. She saw Violet's eyes twitch and a whimper escape her maw. "Have you ever have anything this big before?"

"No Meranda," She rasped, "None of my toys are like this." She smiled and cried out, "I, I can feel your heartbeat Meranda." it was pulsing through her cock. She sucked on her lips. It wasn't nearly enough for her, but she knew it was still too tight. She reached for the lube and drizzled even more on her shaft before slowly rocking back and forth. "Oh God!" Violet grabbed the sheets. "S-So good! Right there!" it must have pressed up right on her special spot inside. Meranda pressed the first setting to the remote control. As she did she saw Violet go cross eyed. "oh." it was a quiet, but guttural chirp. "OH!" she shrieked right after, her legs beginning to shake. Mernada knew what was coming. She quickly tilted Violets cock slightly. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She shot out another load of come up into the air. It landed back onto her body. Her navel, and her face. "Oh!" Another load. And another. Then she started dibbling. It was less than before. "Meranda!" she cried out. Her mascara was running, "You, you made me come again!"

"What a cute little whore." Meranda taunted her, playing with her shrinking, vibrating dick and making her squirm and shake in the sheets. "And you still haven't taken all my cock yet." She pushed in. It went is so much easier now, even though she felt the convulsions. Violet tightened in waves as she slid deeper, and deeper. Violets teeth were clenched and eyes squinted with strain. Violets limp cock spurt out another tiny load of come, as if it had been just squeezed out of her prostate. "Cute." Meranda giggled. "Halfway there now." She sighed to herself.

"Ow." She heard Violet whimper. Meranda slowed. "Ow Ow." She tensed. The cock was not getting any less friction.

"Let's say here for a while. " she dabbed yet more lube on her own cock, pushed violets legs over her face, and fucked her with the first six inches of her cock.

"Oh Meranda!" She gasped. "Oh!"

She wanted more. She wanted the full length. She was so horny, but she was going to be on edge still she was satisfied. "Little cock tease!" She cruelly spat, "Just relax and take it!" She scowled slightly. She was playing a character, but she was also frustrated. She had been so turned on all day, and this felt like yet more teasing. She wanted more. She wanted it all. She bit her lip tight as she dared to press even deeper.

"Eh! Eh!" She saw Violet yip and groan. Violet was looking at her jugs as they bounced. They were quite big, and right in the little harlots vision. "It hurts." Violet cried as if it were a personal failing. Meranda slowed, grimaced, and put even more lube onto her cock. She was almost there. Almost at the full length.

"Deep breaths dear." She cooed, leaning over and letting her tits fall into Violets face. "Nice and easy." Meranda felt violets legs shake as she squeezed in the final inch and folded the slut, "Oh fuck yes that's good!" Violet was shaking. "Such a good girl! Coming again?" she pulled back and then pushed in. "What a good slut!" It was almost painful to be so gentle, but she didn't want to hurt Violet.

"It's," She heard Violet squeak as she came, "All the way in!," She heard Violet groan. "Meranda, it's so big,"

Meranda stood up tall again. She looked down at Violet. She saw the limb dick and balls bounce on her pelvis as she fucked under it. "Pathetic." she speed up, finally allowing her hips to do what they had wanted to do for hours, "What's wrong? Can't get it up again?" She rammed the rump. She felt the whole of her girth pressed and tight. Her thrusts went from a slow grind to a steady thump. "Maybe this will help," She turned the vibration setting back up. "That do anything for your little clitty?"

"Oh! Oh!" It looked like Meranda's cock had made it to Violets brain. Violet shook with each thrust and held her own legs tight against her body. Violets heels were still pushed up and back by Meranda, "I can't think strait!" She whined. "It's so much!"

Meranda drew out ten inches and rolled violet to her stomach. Then Meranda thrust in back in. She wanted to fuck the girl from behind now. Violets limb cock was pressed against the sheets as she fucked her ass. She was a well greased ramrod now, and Violet was bent over and fucked silly. Violet said something else, but she was babbling into the sheets. She was mewling. "C-Come," She heard Violet stutter between groans, "C-C-C-Come..."

"I just started to have fun, and you are going to come again?" She panted. She grinned and upped the setting of the vibrators. She was not sure how high. Violets mouth opened, her tongue falling out. She wasn't trying to talk anymore. It was like Meranda's cock was forcing the air in and out of Violets lugs now. She heard the breathy groans with every thrust. She was looking back over her shoulder, her tough out and drooling. Meranda pulled back on the hips till Violets legs and cock were off the edge of the bed.

"What a nice ass-pussy," Meranda cooed. She was halfway to coming now, maybe. "You make a wonderful fucktoy Ms. Iodine!"

"C-C-C-" Violets face twisted as her dick spurt again. It was so little now. It was a steady stream seeping out of her cock to the floor, "Gah!" she through her head back, shaking and groaning.

"So dramatic." Meranda growled. "I guess I'll try to speed up," she fucked as fast as she finally wanted to. She felt sweat drip from her body now. She slammed herself so hard that the limp, seeping dick spurted like a cow udder with each bounce. "Ready?" She sighed, "Let's see what you've got!" She rammed up the vibrations to the highest just as she was nearing her peak.

Violet was screaming in falsetto, still creaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" her eyes rolled her body shock, "I can't take anymore!" She she whined, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Meranda stopped the vibration just before she came. She blew into him, her toes lifted her heels up and her hips thrusting forward as much as her back let her. She lifted Violets back end into the air. Violet was gasping and twitching and seeping as she was filled up to the brim. Meranda pulled back and thrust again, filling Violet with another load. And then another. Violet was moaning and a whore all the while. Meranda gave a satisfied growl with each hard thrust.

Then she pulled out, aimed, and stroked all over of her pretty little toys ass and legs. She still had a few strings left to pour on top of poor little Violet. Violet was still gaping and twitching as Mernada covered her in spunk. She flipped the pathetic creature and aiming for her front as well. Violet had to shut her eyes as several ropes pooled on her face and hair one after the other. A full serving when strait into her open, moaning lips. Meranda rubbed her hard, massive cock on Violets tiny limp pecker as she plastered the tight, sexy body with a glaze of sex.

"Whew!" She took a deep breath, her final twitches delivering her come to Violets navel. "I really needed that!" She giggled. Violet was panting and wide eyed. "Are you okay?" She asked, a bit concerned. Violet looked a little, well, broken.

"I'm fine," She chirped. "Just-" She shivered, "Oh-" her cock still seeped, her asshole was twitching and overflowing. "T-Tired." She squeaked. "I've never come so much!"

"Oh honey," She leaned over and pressed her breasts and cock onto Violet, hugging her and pressing with her weight. Violet groaned. "That was very nice!" She pet Violets head. "So much better than me doing it alone. You are so fun to play with." She stood up and looked down and bit embarrassed, "Actually," she gave a naughty shrug, "I know it sounds cruel, but, Violets seeing you like this," She humped her cock against Violets, "My cock just wont go soft! It's hard again!" Violet whimpered. "Hmm, maybe later then?" She offered. "You are just so cute when you are fucked silly." She put her hand under Violets shirt and played with a breast with her cum-slick finger. Violet twitched and groaned. "I think, maybe, I can rub one out in the shower." She said. "And if you want, you can let me come over you again." She offered, "I saw a swimsuit in your closet. Maybe you can wear that?"

Violet was still panting breathless. "Meranda?"

"Yes?" She blinked. Violet looked like she was about to refuse.

Then she gulped and said, "A one piece, a two piece, or a bikini?" She offered. "And, a swim cap or a wig?"