Violet Lovedoll Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though at the time, I did not yet know how long the trip would take.

Aside from a few hours of break every 'cycle' to rest and sleep, I would be forced to stay like this -- bond in a stringent hogtie, suspended in water, teased in the ass, fucked in my pussy, tickled on my clitoris, sucking cock in my mouth, and all the while unable to orgasm -- for the next five days.

<strong>Chapter 5 - Rite of Ownership</strong>

How long has it been since I've been able to think straight? My mind was a constant haze of sexual need and helpless frustration. I hardly even noticed when my swaying increased inside my watery prison, a sign that the container outside was being handled. Only when I was tilted enough for my knees to contact a hard surface for the first time in weeks did finally I notice...

Unfortunately, it lasted for only a minute before my prison righted itself again. They must have slanted me for a reason though, and as I continued to gaze upon my master's face in the virtual reality dungeon, both my body and my mind rejoiced at once:

'I must have arrived!'

My guess proved correct as, a few minutes later, my suspended, figure-hugging plastic prison was lifted from the cool water that had embraced me for days. My body, still bound in its stringent hogtie, was lowered onto a soft foam mattress.

"Slave, you have now completed your final training," the synthetic male voice behind me spoke as the twin intruders inside me powered off. "You will soon be meeting your new master. Remember: his pleasure is your pleasure, his joy is your joy. Serve him well, and your life will hold purpose. Serve him poorly, and you will be more miserable than any wretch."

I tried to nod my head against my bonds. 'Yes, yes, I will!'

My master's figure vanished as the virtual reality dungeon shut off, returning my senses to the pitch blackness and silence of my hood. At the same time, I felt the plastic bag that had imprisoned me for so long inflate and release my body, finally reducing the pressure to the more 'natural' squeeze of my polymer leotard.

...I should really start thinking of it as my second skin, as the bonded polymers certainly weren't coming off me.

I felt my master's large, strong hands for the first time as he pulled me out of my plastic prison. My body was laid down onto a giant, fluffy towel, and the cord that pulled my hood back was finally undone. My ankles came next, and my aching body sagged into the bed as my torso could finally relax from its tensioned arc at last.

I groaned into my deep-throat gag as he loosened my armbinder and pulled it off me. My limp, gloved arms simply plopped down onto my sides, useless after having been confined for so long. My shoulders could relax at last as well, though it felt like they had been permanently pulled back by my extended duration in bondage. My ankle-thigh cuffs, which had kept my legs in a frog-tie, came last, allowing my slim, stockinged legs to finally stretch straight for the first time in weeks.

'I must present myself to Master,' I couldn't help think even then.

I tried to sit up, tried to raise my torso using my arms. But they were still sore, aching, and failed to summon any strength. My body felt like a limp noodle, a puddle of goo, as I laid there on his comfortable foam bed.

The constriction around my head loosened, and I felt his hands as they slowly peeled the rubber hood from my face. The plugs in my ears and nostrils came out with faint popping sounds, a sign of just how long they had been in me.

"Don't open your eyes..." I heard his deep voice as he pulled the hood off me. I then felt a silky blindfold slip around my head. "Your eyes need to slowly readjust themselves, otherwise they'll be damaged."

I groaned into my gag and nodded. 'Master is kind.' I couldn't help but think, even as my insides grew warm and my crotch itched.

Still, I couldn't just lie here like a slug. I must present myself at least, to make a good first impression as his slave.

Was it fear of punishment? Or was it my lust and need that drove me? I no longer knew. It felt like this was the only way.

As he pulled my imprisoning gear off the bed to make more room, I exerted my meager strength to my arms and abdomen. I had enough to push myself into a very tilted seating posture. I then felt his rough but steady hand on my exposed shoulders. It was my first contact with another actual human in weeks.

"Careful. Your body isn't ready to get up yet after such a long trip."

The straps of my gag harness unbuckled next, and he tilted my head back slightly before slowly pulling its punishing length from my throat and mouth. I could feel my saliva dripping from it as it left my lips. Though it left behind the inserts filling my cheeks.

I cleared my throat as I did my best to kneel up. My legs folded once again beneath me. Then, just as I had been taught in simulation, I extended my hands and folded my torso over my lap in a full, Japanese-style sitting bow.

I felt the phallus and anal beads in me shift. The hermetically sealed polymers that bonded to my skin made it very difficult for heat to leave. As a result my crotch remained a furnace of lust, soaked in lubrication and desperate for a real man to penetrate me.

"M-Master," I heard my wispy voice, despite my best attempt to put weight behind them. "This slave is your property starting today. Please seal Master's right of ownership by ravishing this slave to your heart's desire."

I felt tears slip from my eyes as I spoke those words that had been drilled into me. There was no point denying it. This was me now.

"You should rest first. Then we can..." He tone was concerned, despite the obvious arousal in his voice. "You've had a..."

I trembled as he laid a hand on my shoulders. I wanted him to fuck me so badly. To plow my inside out, to finally let me have the orgasm that I'd been denied for so long!

"Please!" I begged, my entire body shaking with frantic need.

Master seemed to have understood from this. Before I could say another word, he pulled my chin up and I felt his lips pressing down onto mine. He tongue pushed in and I submissively allowed him to take charge, to claim his possession and plunder me starting from my lips.

He pulled my hands behind me again, one at a time, and locked the short chains off my wrist cuffs to the ring behind my collar. He then strapped my thigh and ankle cuffs back on, before locking them together to hold my legs in a frogtie again.

He repositioned me to kneel near the edge of the bed before pushing my head down. I shook when my upper body squashed my enlarged breasts and my hard, pierced nipples into the satin bedsheets. My folded knees pressed against the mattress, raising my butt into the air. The catbell hanging between my legs clinked as though to signal that I was ready.

Master showed me that this was appreciated as he grasped my hips with his hands. He took two ropes from the ceiling and secured them around my thigh cuffs. Their pressure forced me to part my legs further while forcing my crotch to stay exposed in midair.

"Not my ideal position, but we'll make do," he commented. "I don't think you have the physical strength to manage anything more than this right now."

With a tingle of electricity from outside my crotch, I felt the oval plate covering my mons loosen. Two streams of juices ran down my thighs as he pulled the soaked and dripping phallus out from my love tunnel. The tickle of cool air brushing against my nether lips after weeks of being sealed felt amazing and wonderful. The smell of my desperation filled the atmosphere in return, and I moaned as the tip of Master's manhood brushed along the depth of my pussy slit, just enough to tease my vulva's sensitive flesh.

...Up and down he went... and again... and again...

"Master, please!" I cried out as tears spilled forth from my eyes. I've been teased for weeks already! Please don't do it to me again, now and here with the real thing!

Without any warning, he pumped into my waiting fuck channel with a deep and brutal thrust. The sudden, electrifying pleasure coursed through my entire body, arcing my back and forcing a cry as I felt my master inside me at last. His manhood proved much thicker than the phallus that had been teasing me for weeks! My vaginal walls felt stretched but its muscles clenched down in habit as he began to slide out of me.

He pulled all the way back to the entrance before pumping me again with a harder thrust. Again my back arced and my lips cried out, but it wasn't enough. I needed him to go faster. To hammer my pussy again and again.

Master began to slowly accelerate as his manhood grew used to my love tunnel. His huge cock penetrated me again and again, thrusting with ever greater force and sending jolts of pleasure all over my body. My pussy welcomed him with every push, before rippling muscles squeezed him as he pulled back. It was as though my vagina had been trained to become a pneumatic pump, and I heard him groan as he struggled to maintain the pleasure and not release so easily.

My weak knees trembled as they struggled to maintain some balance on the bed while he pumped me harder and harder. It felt as though my lower body was just a fuck channel, hanging in the air without any control from me as it was used thoroughly for his pleasure. My fingers struggled to grasp something as I felt the crest approach but they could do nothing except claw at the air behind me.

I cried as it felt so close, so very close that I just needed one last little push. My itchy, swollen clitoris was screaming for attention like a child ignored for its bigger sibling. The constant squeeze of the ring around its base and the relentless press of my hood piercing distracted my spotlight from the dick ravishing my fuck channel. If I could receive just a bit more clitoral stimulation it'd be enough to drive me over the edge... But how could that be done with the shield isolating my clitoris?

Could I even cum with this shield blocking me? Or was it meant to let Master take his pleasure without giving me any? My tears fell at the dread of the second possibility. Sex was the only pleasure left remaining to me -- please don't deny me that as well!

My hips shook with ardor as Master continued to pump me. I felt the faint jerks against my clitoris as the wires attached to its collar-ring pulled against it. The barbell ball from my vertical hood piercing tickled and rubbed against my nubby flesh. But without any pressure it wasn't enough... it could never be!

Master seemed to notice my plight and took pity on me. His grasping hands pulled my waist upwards until his manhood pressured my g-spot with every thrust. It felt as though his penis was brushing the back of my clitoris, and I cried out as my pleasure at last reached the crest needed.

Then... as he pumped into me with his hardest thrust yet, my innermost flesh convulsed as an explosion of ecstasy crash through my being.

My awareness drowned in the tsunami wave of pleasure. My body spasmed and my back arced as it tried to outdo even the most stringent bondage. I hardly even noticed as he kept on pumping for another moment before bursting. And as his hot seed flooded my insides I was washed away by a second climax.

It was too intense. To not have a single orgasm for weeks and then receive them back to back in my new Master's care. I barely even registered how I only managed to cum with his aid. My consciousnesses was overwhelmed as I passed out.

<strong>Chapter 6 - A Doll's Image</strong>

My mind stirred as I tried to shake myself from side to side. It was a habit from my training, when the stringent bonds allowed little movement. But I soon realized that I was no longer held in a frame or suspended in midair. Instead, I felt my limbs stretch over smooth satin as they stayed sunken in memory foam.

It was a shame that only my exposed shoulders and thighs could fully appreciate the bedsheets and covers.

I soon discovered that one part of my body remained bound though. My arms were still sore as they had been pulled high up my back this whole time. My fingers could brush the intentionally-thick padlock that secured my short wrist chains to the back ring of my collar, but with my palms facing backwards they couldn't even wrap their fingers around it.

It was a potent reminder: the luxury around me did not change the fact that I remained a slave.

I turned my body and squirmed until my torso was half-exposed from the satin sheet. A gasp came from my lips as I felt the phallus, which had returned to my love tunnel during my rest, withdrew slightly.

I shuddered. 'Why couldn't Master have left this thing off?' I thought even as I already knew the answer. I was a sex slave now and therefore should be kept constantly aroused.

Sitting up, I blinked to clear my eyes before looking down. The pink inner dildo didn't withdraw all the way out this time, which limited it to 'only' the 2-inches of movement room behind my chastity shield. The mildly vibrating shaft then pushed back into me with agonizing slowness, rotating the whole time and sending me the sensation of being literally screwed into.

I gasped and whimpered before the teasing movement stopped as suddenly as it began. Only a mild vibration continued to emanate from the 7-inch intruder that impaled me. A single anal bead also trembled inside my ass, while the catheter plugging my urethra buzzed faintly. The multi-pronged assault on my senses teased all three of my lower holes. My love tunnel was already wet again as their combined effects stroked the center of my lust.

"Aaahn," I couldn't help moan as I squirmed and clenched my pelvic muscles. My crotch could feel my juices pool behind the chastity shield's seal.

I had only just woken up and I already desired Master to fuck me unconscious again.

The clinking of chains took my attention next: a sturdy steel chain extended from the ring in front of my collar. It coiled near the edge of the bed before falling to an anchor on the floor. I leaned over to examine that this 'anchor' was a protruding steel ring wielded to larger, steel ball. However the metal ball was trapped behind parallel strips of steel that ran along the floor like a rail.

The itch in my crotch grew as I realized that with such a setup, my master could control my movement around the house while keeping me chained indefinitely.

I shuffled to the side of the huge bed and swung my stocking-clad legs over its side. My thigh squeezed together as I felt a faint rubbing against my unbelievably sensitive clitoris. The vertical barbell piercing my clitoral hood seemed to shift slightly whenever my legs moved. The motions were minuscule, but the relentless press of the barbell ball made sure that my swollen clitoris felt it!

My hands tugged against their cuffs behind me, but it was a symbolic gesture at best. Even if my hands were free they wouldn't be able to get pass my crotch shield. I could only look longingly through the transparent material covering my needy love button and wish I could touch myself.

As I sat up straight, I felt the harness straps pull even tighter between my butt cheeks, which further cleaved them into gleaming globes wrapped individually by my polymer second-skin. 'I think my butt grew a little,' I couldn't help think. I certainly noticed that my breasts grew in size significantly.

My stockings had also changed since the time they were put on. Their silky white shine still hugged my shapely legs, from two-thirds up my upper thighs down to the rounded tips that enclosed my toes. But rather than allowing my feet to land flat on the ground, my heels now stood on precarious, 6-inch stilettos.

I leaned over to examine these silvery new 'shoes' that fused into my stockings. Each towering heel extended down from a steep yet gracefully curved sole, ending in a rounded, steel tip that wouldn't catch and tear bedsheets. Their height forced my small feet to arc sharply upwards, forcing my toes to press into the soft, cushy foam in the rounded toe cap of each shoe. Inch-wide, silvery bands wrapped snugly around my ankles without any seams, with embedded straps that reached down to wrap around each inheel. This created the illusion that I wore ankle-strapped heels, with a tiny steel ring that hung off the back of each ankle.

A helpless, sinking feeling went through me as I stared at my demanding, new footware. It was clear to me that this pair of stripper heels had been permanently incorporated onto my feet.

I slowly stood up from the bed, my feet forced to stand en-pointe just short of a ballerina's pose. But my legs were still weak after weeks of being suspended. They wobbled like jello and refused to hold steady. I then gasped as the dildo inside me rotated and withdrew again. My legs lost their balance as I reflexively tried to clench my thighs, and I fell back into bed as the phallus screwed back into me.

A tear fell from my eye as my mind screamed unfair. How can I walk when this intruder kept sporadically tormenting me!?

I shivered as my body grew hotter under the constant stimulation. My shallow breathes quickened to an aroused pant, limited by the corset-like squeeze of the second-skin encircling my narrow waist. It was as though I was a kitty in heat, kept purely to excite the males of my species.

'No, that's exactly what I am now,' a sad voice came in my head. 'A living sex toy.'

The rest of me ignored the snide remark. There was no point to such a comment. Besides... there was no denying that part of me has always wanted a Master to control my life. I simply wished that he be a kind and loving man and... not torture me like this.

I waited until the dildo finished screwing into me before standing up again. My entire body swayed precariously as my arms in their double-hammerlock could not help my balance.

One careful step at a time, I shuffled towards the large, full body mirror by the dresser. My phallus seemed to stop pumping as I walked, though a different torment began to tease me.

The triple vibration of my dildo, anal beads, and urethra insert made my pelvis twitch constantly. My hips also swayed with each high-heeled step, which not only made the wire connectors pull on the ring squeezing my clitoris, but also caused the barbell piercing my clitoral hood to rub faintly. This stimulation against my love button was intense, and the hellish, tickling poke was impossible to stop no matter how I tried to avoid it.

I cried into my gag and thrashed against my bonds in a moment of frenzied tantrum. It did nothing to alleviate the growing itch in my clitoris. If anything, I managed to make it worse, as every move increased the maddening itch between my legs. Tears fell from my eyes as I could only squeeze my thighs and try to walk calmly.

I still wanted to see my reflection -- it's been so long since I've seen what had been done to my body, and I wanted to know!

As I reached the mirror, the first thing that I noticed was that they had kept my face mostly the way it was. My small lips did not suffer any collagen injections, nor my hair any wild dyes. My lashes did seem to grow longer and my features more delicate. The main notable difference was my eyes, which were now a bright, vivid violet -- possibly as a result of permanent contact lenses. Other than that, my subtle facial tweaks seemed to highlight a pretty schoolgirl look with a sense of naivety. My hair, which had been neatly trimmed to cascade just over my shoulders, accentuated this alongside my aroused and blushing cheeks.

I opened my lips and looked inside my mouth next. The silicone padding that had been stuffed into my cheeks weeks ago was still there, camouflaged nicely with their flesh-pink color. Their presence made me feel like a chipmunk, though there wasn't any effects at all on my face. It felt as though they had bonded with my inside cheeks as well as covering my molars, leaving my mouth restricted to just a narrow passage down the center.