Violet Lovedoll Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In fact, I was reading through your maintenance manual when you came downstairs." He shook the smartphone-like remote before putting it down.

'Great, I now have a maintenance manual too,' I couldn't help but think.

"So that means... AHHH!"

I had tried to pick up the remote, just to look at my 'default settings'. But before my hands even touched the device, a painful shock surged through my pussy. Tears filled my eyes in an instant as this was probably the worst shock I've experienced thus far, and my hand jerked away from the remote as I fearfully eyed it.

"Honestly, you should have expected something like that to happen," he commented before pocketing the remote again, made slightly difficult by the rising bulge in his pants. "Of course you can't touch your own remote."

I couldn't take my eyes off his tent. My mouth grew wetter as though it was lubricating itself. My training made me crave to take his cock into my mouth, until his fingers lifted my chin back to meet his adoring gaze.

"Did you have a third question?"

"Y-yes... what d-does Master expect from me?" I stuttered hesitantly, even shyly. "I mean... you must have gone to purchase a slavegirl for a reason. You certainly seem well-off enough to get a girl normally."

It was actually kind of shocking, considering he was only six years older than me. He's young, rich, fit, and attractive. Why didn't he have a normal girlfriend?

He tilted his head, as though a bit uncomfortable with discussing this topic. But he responded anyway:

"I'm... a sadist; and not the usual type either. I don't get off just on whipping someone or the typical acts of inflicting pain. In fact, that might have made it easier, because then I just need to find a masochist girl and I'd be set. But masochists enjoy pain to a degree. They can cry out in pleasure even when they're beaten, which makes them... not acceptable for me."

I looked at him plainly. Both my anxiety and my curiosity rose.

I really didn't want to receive daily beatings, or something like it.

"To get to the point: I can only get aroused when girls cry. When they truly cry because they're miserable. It could be pain, frustration, sadness, loss, you name it. I find it tremendously appealing, like I've suddenly inhaled Crack or something."

"Like when I was crying in the hallway?" I thought about how he prodded me with his erection.

"Yes. Sorry. I couldn't help it then, even though you were clearly in distress and I probably made it worse." His eyes gazed back into mine with sincerity. "There are also some other complicated reasons why I wanted a slavegirl, but... well, I'll explain the rest in due time. My sadistic needs are really the main reason that you need to know."

"I actually read in your manual that they made your tear glands more productive," he continued. "That certainly came from my answer on the kink questionnaire. And apparently one of the means your system use to make you cry is... to keep you sexually frustrated by teasing you constantly."

'Hence why the 'default mode' is to constantly tease and occasionally screw me,' my thoughts went back to the phallus between my legs. I have a feeling that this dildo would grow to be a permanent object of resentment in my new life. Yet, the same thought also made my thighs rub and my pussy simmer.

"Does that mean... I should expect daily torture sessions?"

I was only half-joking.

"You make me sound like the Spanish Inquisition," he frowned. "I don't expect it to be a daily thing. Maybe one or two times a week I might do something, like hurt you until you cry, or leave you in extreme stress bondage, or... just treat you in some way you hate -- and you have to *hate it* to make it work for me. I will take advantage of your sexual frustration by using the orgasm denial mode from time to time. But I don't want to make you downright miserable all the time. You can roam the house on days when I'm working, and we can certainly do things like having dinner or watch a movie together every few nights."

"I... wouldn't mind if Master controlled my orgasms," I muttered, barely.

My cheeks were on fire again as he looked at me incredulously.

I took a deep breath. He had told me the truth about himself. I should repay the favor at least. It was the only chance we might have of developing some kind of trusting relationship. It was also my only chance to turn what had been a nightmare into a living fantasy.

I nuzzled against his chest as his strong arms held my frail, trembling body tight. I was already his slave, his doll, his living sex toy. But if this meant I would be denied a girl's normal pleasures, it also meant that I could reach a truly fulfilling sex life.

What do I still have to lose?

"I-I'm sure you remember that doctor at the facility saying that I was predisposed to bondage to start with?" I asked, and he nodded in return. "Well, he's certainly right in that I've always been a submissive. My parents raised me to be an independent girl, but a part of me has always wanted to be owned by someone else. I used to read slavegirl stories to satisfy my sexual fantasies, and... chastity and denial has always been my favorite. The idea that my sex, my femininity belonged entirely to someone else... that my Master would use me to satisfy his needs while my own desires could only be fulfilled at his whim... It would make me feel more owned than any bondage."

I shivered as a wave of pleasure coursed through me at the mere thought of it. Then, as I looked towards him, his face wore a beaming grin that... kind of scared me.

'Maybe I said too much,' My face burned as my gaze fell meekly. But his fingers pulled my chin back up to see his enthusiasm.

"Well... Violet," he stroke my hair before declaring: "You're certainly going to get that wish. In fact, I think I'll push that as far as I can. Denial is one of those things that can produce both true misery and true joy in equal measure. Perhaps we can both benefit!"

He sounded way more excited about this than I was.

But then, considering how unbearably hot and wet my pussy was right now... maybe not?

I leaned sideways and into his chest. "Please treat Violet as Master wishes."

With one hand, he soothingly stroked my hair. With the other, he reached down and began to knead my breasts.

Soft moans emerged from my lips as his hands squeezed the smooth and glossy second-skin. The polymers were so thin that I could feel every muscle in his fingers. A flushed tone soon rose across my creamy, sensitive orbs. My breast looked like a melon at its peak of ripeness, ready to be enjoyed by him.

I gasped as his fingers went to my exposed nipple, rolling the hypersensitive bud between his thumb and forefingers. My clitoris was already itching like crazy down below. Ohhh... how I wanted him to take me right now!

But it soon became apparent that he had other plans.

Master lifted me from his chest, and put me down on the lush rug just in front of the sofa. He took two small clips and linked the rings behind my ankles to the rings behind my thigh garters. My legs were now bound in a frogtie, ankles held locked against each thigh. I pulled on the bonds by trying to get up, but neither my stiff garters nor my ankle bands would budge by the slightest, hinting that there was definitely metal or fiberglass reinforcement beneath the inch-wide, violet latex.

He pulled out a thin chain from under the sofa and clipped it to the ring hanging from my clitoral shield. He then left the room, and soon I could hear him rummaging through the contents of some box or cabinet.

Anyone with free use of their hands could undo the clips and allow me to stand back up, but my own hands could only grasp against the empty air behind my upper back. I couldn't even pull away with my clitoral chain linked to the couch. All I could do was kneel before the sofa and obediently await for him.

Master soon returned with a gag in his hands.

"Open," his order came next, and I obeyed as I looked up at him.

The wide, rubber-padded ring gag slipped into my mouth and behind my teeth. My eyes widened as I felt one of my teeth bend, while he pulled the straps tight around my cheeks and locked it with a 'click'.

I knelt on the floor facing him as he took off his trousers. He was soon naked below the waist with his manhood still half-hard. He pulled my head forward until my ring gag slipped around his partially-erect cock. It filled my mouth and I finally realized what the silicone pads were for. The implants narrowed my mouth to the point that any contraction of my cheek muscles would squeeze his manhood from the sides. In other words, my mouth had been modified into a second vagina to give him the perfect blowjob!

"I've been waiting to figure out what they meant by the chin implants," he remarked. "It's apparently part of their standard package now, so no, I didn't make the choice. For you though, it's unfortunate because you can't eat solid foods anymore. Even your front teeth has been replaced by rubber ones, so that they don't need cleaning and can't try to bite a master."

My eyes began to fill with tears once more. I had been premature in thinking that my lips hadn't been affected by any 'slut makeover' changes. Instead, my mouth had been turned into another fucking hole, sacrificing my ability to enjoy food in the process!

I felt Master's manhood hardening inside my mouth. It only drove home the fact I've been turned into a living sex object. Nevertheless I felt the heat in my body grow, and a sense of pleasure and purpose for being able to satisfy him while being so completely owned.

His rounded penis tip soon poked against the back of my throat. My gag reflex had become essentially nonexistent, though it was still uncomfortable.

He pulled out my remote next and began to swipe and select.

"Now Violet, I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon reading your manual, just so I don't miss something else. To keep you motivated, I've just started up your 'Cock Whore' program. According to the description, you'll be punished if you don't deep throat me every time, and also if you pull your lips off my penis. So while I don't expect you to make me cum this way, I do expect you to pleasure me while I read.

"And... just to keep both of us entertained."

My fingers fidgeted uselessly behind my upper back as my intruders power up again. My dildo vibrated as it withdrew the full 5-inches before rotating back in. Meanwhile in my rear three anal beads began to tremble at once. My hips began to squirm and rock involuntarily as I reacted to the mechanical rape, which made my clitoral hood piercing rub incessantly to tickle my swollen pleasure bud.

My lips were still wrapped around his cock as I moaned with helpless need. My love tunnel already boiling in need of a proper fuck, and I could feel my lust pooling beneath my sealed chastity shield.

Then, just to leave me with no doubts, he turned the remote around and showed me the bold text: "ORGASM DENIAL MODE."

My teary whimpering only turned him on more.

And that was how I would spend the next four hours: forced to deep throat him while my body was driven to the edge and held just short of orgasm!

Even at the end, when he picked me up and bent my waist over the sofa -- balanced precariously between my torso and frogtied legs -- then pumped me until I was filled by his hot cum once more, he never once deactivated the Orgasm Denial mode.

He released my legs after that and replaced my ring gag with the deep-throating ball-gag again. I spent that evening weeping into his chest, desperate and needy yet unable to progress past being aroused to the edge of cumming. He cuddled me in his strong arms and stroked my hair gently even as he watched his show, leaving me with no doubt that I was to be loved, toyed, and tormented by him all at the same time.

And thus, my life began as Master's slave Violet -- a Lovedoll totally owned by him.