Violet Lovedoll Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how long I had to work before Master finally came. As his sperm filled my mouth I cried with fresh tears of both joy and misery. I still wanted, wished, dreamed of an orgasm of my own, but happiness also filled me as I was at last able to bring my Master irresistable pleasure. The burning need that infused my body did not depart, yet I felt a different kind of 'afterglow' as I heard a deep sigh of satisfaction emerge from him.

With my lips still wrapped around the base of his cock and my chin touching his balls, I looked up with teary eyes and saw Master smiling down at me. I don't know when exactly things had began to change, but Master's ecstacy had become my ray of happiness. Even though I was denied my sexual gratification and could only whimper as I wished for Master to touch my itchy clitoris or plow my tingling love tunnel, I felt joy radiate from my chest as I basked in the abundance of his thick release.

My mouth did its best to swallow his cum. If only they could make the taste less awful...

Master took my remote from the table. As he fiddled with it, the tormentors in my crotch fell in strength until they returned to their previous setting -- the 'Default Mode' that kept me just teased enough to stay wet and horny. After pulling out his softened penis and reinserting the phallic gag back into my throat, Master then pulled on my chains for me to stand up. With my leash still linking my nipples and clitoris to his belt, I had no choice but to follow him around as he cleaned up.

As my sexual high slowly dropped back to a merely 'aroused' state, I noticed that my bladder was feeling full. I wanted to ask Master to let me go to the bathroom, but all I could manage behind my gag were incoherent moans. I could only continue to follow him, helpless, as Master put away the trays and dishes. There was no way for me to stop what happened next, and as the pressure in my bladder hit a limit and the valve over my catheter opened.

The accursed buzzing catheter plugging my urethra gave me a sensation of constantly peeing, but even its tease could not cover up the release of pressure in my bladder. Hot pee flowed into a tube under my chastity shield, and -- with the help of a tiny pump -- through my sphincter and anal beads to inflate the waste bag deep inside my ass.

My face burned in humiliation as I felt more tears slide down my cheeks. I could use the toilet when Master was away; the chastity shield would open a valve when it detected me sitting over water. But when Master was home and I was bound like this? Everything would go straight into my ass for 'storage', and it often remained that way for days at a time.

After all, I was a Lovedoll. And 'dolls' were not supposed to burden their masters with the need for bathroom breaks.

"Done," I heard Master proclaim as he turned on the dishwasher. "Now, Violet," he grinned as he looked back at me. "How about a movie tonight?"

I returned a half-hearted nod. Movie nights could vary a lot, but most of the time for me they were a mixed blessing.

Master wrapped an arm around my bared shoulders as he walked me to his back lounge. He grabbed the cake box from the kitchen table and a jar of yogurt from the refrigerator before we left. The floor-to-ceiling windows revealed that it was still pouring outside. The sound of falling water I had long grown accustomed to hearing, as I could see the waterfall adjacent to his home just beyond his rear porch.

Master sat down in his favorite lounge chair and pulled me into his lap. My system detected our posture and automatically switched to a setting he had preprogrammed. My anal beads' vibrations went back to triple the 'Default Mode'. Meanwhile the phallus in my pussy began a continuous slow fuck instead of just the occassional. The shaft would withdraw from my depth in a painfully-slow pace, before screwing back into me in a randomized, but always fast thrust that left me gasping. It would then immediately restarting the withdraw... and cycle again... and again.

It wasn't quite as bad as when the system kept me on edge earlier, but it was enough to make me squirm in his lap while I found it impossible to focus on anything else -- even if it was a movie that I liked. A glance at my remote revealed "Custom Mode ON: Simmer" in the display. I wish Master didn't use terms like I was a goose being slow-cooked, though that's exactly what my body felt.

A moan emerged from my lips as I pressed my supple body against his muscular chest. My eyes glistened as they spilled forth fresh, frustrated tears. Master however simply grinned back with a sadistic joy in his eyes. He rubbed my hair lovingly before turning on the huge flatscreen television and selecting a historical drama. As the opening scenes began to roll he took the yogurt jar and twisted it open.

I tilted my head back as Master extracted the obscenely long phallus from my throat again. I wished he would unlock my harness and pull out the ring gag along with it, but I knew that was unlikely to happen tonight. Master rarely felt the need to let me talk during a movie night (according to him, I had no taste in film). Instead, he brought spoonfuls of homemade Romanian yogurt to my lips and fed me through the ring gag.

Swallowing wasn't easy with my mouth forced open, but I've had plenty of practice.

Master held a strong dislike for what he called the 'industrial yogurt' that was sold in modern supermarkets. Instead, he made batches of yogurt himself, which I would have enjoyed even if the removal of my real teeth hadn't left them one of the few foods that I could consume. My other common options included smoothies, porridge, and chicken noodle soup. All of them had one thing in common: they didn't require me to chew.

I say 'options', though the reality was that I rarely ever chose. Most of the time Master simply decided what I would eat. I actually really enjoy this -- I've always had a fancy for dates that ordered for me.

It took a while before he finished feeding me my meal. I immensely enjoyed it despite the constant distraction from my crotch. After all, how many girls could claim that her man fed her dinner, spoon-by-spoon, several times a week? I won't ask how girls enjoyed that while being bound and teased mercilessly.

As Master put away the now empty jar he opened the small cake box. The tres leches cake he brought melted on my tongue as he fed me -- one spoonful at a time of sweet, perfect bliss. Master knew that I hated the changes to my mouth that prevented me from eating most solid foods, so he often brought me back deserts like this to compensate. Tres leches, custard creams, fruity sponge cakes, even fluffy chocolate cakes. It was one of the ways through which he showed me his kindness, and I really appreciated it.

It did take much longer for the cake to dissolve since I couldn't close my lips. So as Master waited his fingers would play with my gleaming, polymer-covered breasts or roam my exposed, sensitive inner thighs. He then spoke with an amused tone as he watched me enjoy the soft desert; clearly, I was as much a distraction for him as my crotch intruders were for me.

"You know, I could have made my cum taste like cake for you."

I almost coughed out what was in my mouth. 'Don't ruin it for me!' I thought.

"Imagine how hungry you'd be for cock if it tasted like your favorite food group." He grinned. "I'm not sure how exactly those modifications work, but that's what they claimed."

I blinked up towards him with my wet, lustful eyes. I didn't have to ask for him to interpret my thoughts of 'why didn't you?'

He then leaned down to whisper to me in a deep, husky voice:

"Because I wanted it to stay a chore for you, Violet, not a leisure. I want you to take pleasure in pleasing me. Not because it's a pleasure to do it for yourself."

I couldn't help but look down submissively in a silent, blushing response. Somehow, Master always knew exactly how to best make me feel owned.

More importantly, I knew his plan was working. More and more I found myself craving being held on the edge, teased to the dreadful precipice of orgasmic bliss but denied the ecstacy that I so craved. I longed to see Master looked down upon me with that proud, sadistic smile, often as I worked him with my mouth to an orgasmic release.

I'm sure my psychology friends back in college would call it Stockholm Syndrome. Their liberal voices would comment on how he was doing terrible things to me, and how I only bonded with him because of the rays of kindness he showed me in between.

Maybe that was true. Or maybe that was exactly how submission and masochism worked, and that it was in my nature to desire this. I didn't know the answer. But what I do know was...

Did it matter?

I didn't choose to be a sex slave. But now that I was, I wanted to make the most of it. And if my happiness happened to involve making my Master content first?

I was glad of it.

Chapter 10 - For Master's Sake

"Mmmhf!"

I cried into my deep-throating gag as a light shock in my pussy jolted me awake. The intruders in my crotch were beginning to move one at a time. The anal beads vibrated, the catheter plug buzzed, and the long but narrow dildo that kept me fully penetrated both trembled and occassionally fucked me. My hips squirmed under the onslaught of sensations, which only made that damnable clitoral hood piercing that rubbed against my ring-squeezed clitoris joined in on teasing me.

My breaths hastened into shallow gasps as I struggled to pull in enough air. Master always tightened my underbust corset to an asphyxiating 18-inches at night so his hands could enjoy my tiny waist. It hadn't been easy to grow accustomed to sleeping in, but I've learned to calm my breathing before I slept. However 'calm' was the last thing I could manage with those toys rumbling inside my tummy while my corset squeezed from outside.

I jerked my hands, but they were bound behind me as usual. My wrist cuff chains were locked to the ring behind my collar, with my arms crossed and palms facing backwards so I couldn't tamper with the padlock. I had to rub my eyes against the fluffy pillows and blink several times to clear them. The sun's rays were peeking out around the blackout curtains, though the clock displayed that it was merely 7am.

Master insisted on rising early even on weekends. But rather than setting an alarm clock, he set my timer instead.

Another shock came from my pussy to encourage me to get going. It was stronger than the last and would continue to grow until I did what was expected of me. I reached my neck towards the bedside table until I slotted a small, steel protrusion into the center hole in my ball gag. A 'click' told me that its hooks snapped into the rubber ball, and as I pulled my head back it pulled out the obscenely long gag.

As I coughed a few times my dildo shocked me again. I groaned in protest but my mind knew that it was useless. Machines and programs simply didn't have pity.

I squirmed back under the warm bedcovers and found my way to between Master's legs. His manhood was flaccid this morning -- no wood today -- and I had to reach out with my tongue and lick his cock several times before it woke up. I slipped my ring-gag over his hardening penis next. My head descended until I felt his balls against my chin and his pubic hair tickling my nose.

It wasn't easy doing all of this with my hands cuffed behind my back. But as with many other tasks in my life as a slave, I've had plenty of practice. This act was a morning ritual for me, though on weekdays it began as early as 5am. Master clearly believed that with a trained Lovedoll like me, there was no reason why he couldn't begin each day with a blowjob as his alarm music.

As my tongue swirled around his penis head, my crotch intruders began to intensify their tease. My anal beads were soon trembling three at a time while my dildo steadily fucked me. I knew I was being pushed towards the edge of ecstacy again. If I could see my remote on the beside table I knew its screen would display "Custom Mode ON: Broil."

A tear slipped from my eyes as my corset-crushed lungs couldn't get enough air while sucking his manhood at the same time. I wished that Master's didn't make it so hard for me but I knew I didn't have a choice. If I pulled off, my dildo would immediately begin shocking me again.

I felt Master stir beneath me as I pumped and licked and sucked on his cock. He was a heavy sleeper so it sometimes took a while to manage. His member was soon hard enough to press against the back of my throat. I felt his precum ooze out as I focused my efforts on giving him pleasure.

Then, without warning, Master flipped open the comforter and exposed me to the cool, bedroom air. His hands grasped the sides of my head before pulling me off his crotch.

"Morning Violet," he smiled.

"Maaghhh!" My gag-scrambled greeting transformed into a scream as the phallus penetrating my pussy sent out a painful shock.

"Oops," Master noted as he rushed to find the remote before turning off my punishment. He then added as he saw the fear in my wet eyes: "don't worry, you were doing great. I simply have other plans today."

I groaned through my ring-gag in protest, my tongue tasting the precum already inside my mouth. Without his manhood my attention returned to the intruders filling my crotch. I was already close enough that I needed to cum, though I knew my orgasm may as well be on the moon insofar as my reach was concerned.

I was crying with frustration even as Master kissed my open lips. He had no problem pushing his tongue inside and taste my saliva mixed with his own precum. He then pulled back and gazed upon me as the pride and joy of his life. His smile warped into a sadistic grin as he reinserted my deep-throating phallus until its ball gag clicked into place.

"Yes, my sweet Violet. I'll be torturing you today," his eyes savored the dread in my gaze as he made the announcement.

Master wrapped a padded rubber blindfold around my eyes. I then heard a clink as his other hand reaching to the headboard, where he left my leash clipped to last night. I yelped into my gag as I felt a jerk against my pierced and squeezed nipples. My legs rushed to get off the bed as soon as they can, but it was difficult to do blind and I soon felt the leash pulling against my clitoris.

'This isn't fair', I cried in my thoughts as I struggled to balance on my stiletto heels. I couldn't even protest with the gag filling my throat. All I could do was to focus on balance and breathing while following the tug of the leash on my nipples. Its other end held securely in Master's hands as he led me to his office on mansion's 3rd floor.

...At least I didn't have to go down the staircase.

I heard a familiar machine-like hum as Master stopped pulling my leash. I stood there squirming as my vaginal, anal, and urethra intruders continued to fuck and torment me. My swollen clitoris was unbearable itchy as the barbell hood piercing rubbed endlessly against it. As the noise faded Master jerked on my nipples again. He led me into the middle of the room until I felt a rubber-spiked, silicone dildo press against my smooth pelvis.

My head shook as I whimpered and cried. I'm sure Master understood my fear but he did not relent any. Instead I felt a web of silken rope being tied around me. It wrapped around my body and kept a tight grip on my corset as the ropes formed a Shibari rope harness. He also added a set of gemstone pendants to my nipples' piercing-clips, and gave them a swing so I could feel their shifting weight tease me.

I felt a tingle of electricity around my crotch as Master unlocked my chastity shield's seal. My lust juices streamed down both thighs as he pulled the 7-plus-inch phallus from between my legs. With the cover removed, my catheter also stopped vibrating as the buzzing prick that pressed into it was taken away. Only my anal beads continued their torment while my front entrance was given a reprieve for the moment.

The break proved far too short as Master kissed me on the forehead before his hands wrapped around my corseted waist. My precarious stilettos left the ground as he picked me up and lifted me over the readied rubber phallus. My small pussy lips soon felt the prodding of a silicone bullet-head. Master shifted my position until the object stopped teasing my labia and poked into my slit.

I sucked in a breath as my body began descending onto this upright phallus. A small stream of drool escaped my gagged, whimpering lips and slid down towards my breasts. My labial lips were pulled apart as the silicone head filled my pussy opening. My vaginal entrance then began to stretch as gravity forced my crotch to impale itself. This dildo was much fatter than my normal companion and it stretched my love tunnel past my comfort's limits.

Then, as the smooth head of the invader pushed deep into my pussy, I felt its rim slip past my entrance and my lower lips wrap around its aggravating shaft. The sides of this huge dildo was lined with countless tiny rubber spikes buried between spiraling ridges. My tears were flowing nonstop as I felt every ridge, every spike scrape against the folds of my love tunnel as the huge dildo slowly sank into me.

After what felt like an eternity, my toes finally touched the floor. At the same time I felt the dildo's head press uncomfortably against my cervix as it utterly filled me. My stiletto heels were still in the air as I stood in a ballerina's tiptoe. My body felt like it was being ripped open as I stood fully impaled with my weight pressed upon the thick shaft inside me.

For a moment I teetered on my toes as Master tied several ropes from my Shibari harness to attachment points hanging above me. My legs quivered as they strained to keep the rod between my legs from penetrating any deeper into me. But Master wasn't done yet as I felt his hand on my inner thigh. He forced my right leg to lift into the air, and I screamed into my gag as my left foot's stiletto heel touched the floor, with my body's weight now pressing my cervix against the impaler deep inside me!

To be penetrated *too far* was definitely not a pain any girl wanted to experience! My bruised cervix sent agonizing cramps throughout my abdomen worse than any during my teenage periods!

Master then wrapped some excess rope around my thighs and secured my right leg. It forced me to keep my legs at a ninety-degree angle with my right thigh leveled horizontal. He then pulled up my right foot until he locked the ring behind the ankle-strap to the ring behind my right thigh cuff. I was now stuck in a classic ballerina pose with one leg straight and the other bent sharply inwards, except without my arms for balance while my love canal was unbearably-stretched by a huge rod that impaled too deep inside me!

As though this wasn't enough, the rod then began to rotate slowly while the huge dildo joined my anal beads in vibrating inside me. Its spiraling ridges gave me the disturbing sensation of being screwed into without end. Meanwhile its innumerable soft rubber spikes scratched and scraped against my sensitive folds inside.

"Violet, I have a lot of company work left to finish this week, and I want you to stand here like this, suffering beautifully for my enjoyment until I finish. I know it's be very hard and torturous on you, but I promise you a reward tonight after I finish."

Tonight? Tonight!? It was still 7:30am at most. Was he going to keep me like this until the sun sets? I whimpered and cried harder into my gag, but Master ignored me as he stuffed a pair of plugs into my ears. It isolated me from the room's sounds while playing only a recording of the waterfall outside.

Blind and deaf from my surroundings, I felt as though I'd been imprisoned inside a pitch black cavern behind the waterfall cliff. Impaled by a cruel, rotating dildo while I was forced to stay in a ballerina's pose, I strained my left foot onto its tiptoes again to lessen the pain deep inside.